Latoya 'proud' of MJ's kids/reveals Prince's Hollywood plans

Thought Prince wanted to produce films and direct? That's what he said not too long ago. Parid wanted to be an actress.

Thought Prince wanted to produce films and direct? That's what he said not too long ago. Parid wanted to be an actress.
thats what I thought to..they said it out of their own mouths... guess Laytoya knows better than them now...who knows with Latoya...:tease:

you got it... Mike was all about love and helping others, but no one gave a damn about him including his own family. They just stood by and watched folks take advantage of him over and over again since he was a young child. Mike's death proves that no one cared or was looking out for him and unfortunately it appears his children are headed in the same direction.

You sound like a broken record. It doesn't matter how often you repeat this, it doesn't make it true. I sure hope the rest of the "clique" around here will at least acknowledge that they don't know everything about Michael's private life and therefore it would be impossible for any of us outsiders to judge whether people close to him (most of whom we probably don't even know) cared about him or not.

Seriously, am I the only one who is fed up with reading StacyJ's posts about how poor, frail and lonely Michael was when he died? If you say this once, alright. But is it really necessary to post this in every thread, all the time? :mello:

guys please do not use attacks towards other members and let's post in English. thank you.

I have my own opinion about the Jackson family and I'll keep it mainly to myself out of respect for Michael as this is a public board.

However I would like to throw in something here: I think it's not ok to generalize, not about fans cuz of having this opinion or that opinion, but as much not about the Jacksons also. In case some of you didn't notice that, they are not always of the same opinion only because they do share the same family name.

I do think some ppl posting here should step back from the computer, take a deep breath, think about Michael and only then come back.

First however much disrespect you migth feel is thrown into your face, if you just throw it back the same way you're no better that what you're might criticizing.

Second you are not healing this world when you think your mission is to go into endless bickering with fellow fans cuz of a difference of opinion. You are NOT keeping Michaels legacy with this.

Overthink what you really wanna tell. Overthink if it is not might easier transformed into the brain cells of others in a friendly way.

And no... I'm not looking down on someone... I honestly hate this mommy like way of posting... but sheeeeesh some of you are forcing me into this position really lol not my fault.
I like it to be silly and stupid and careless... but look what this section came to... please let's make a change again... please!?!

Ok and to come back to the topic in here... I think LaToya has every reason to be proud of Prince, Paris and Blanket... however I think also it is not ok to make them in any way NEWS. They are underaged and need to be shielded and protected, they deserve their privacy first.

like i said before some fans act as if these kids are being abused or something...they appear healthy and taken care of...i know the family isnt perfect by any means but they are michael's family and the kids family and all they have....michael knew his family better than we ever will so he knew what he was doing when he placed them in his mothers care..she raised him as well so she must have done something right somewhere

This thread has 162 posts... now 163... I think I've just spend like a hour on reporting like maybe 100 of those because they were completely off topic.

If I should have caused trouble to the moderators I officially and publicly want to apologize here... wasn't my intention. I would just like to see threads staying more on topic please... everybody really... I understand your passion and all that... but wheeeeew it really seems some of you are more obsessed with a certain mission they feel is yours than really enjoying fandom and the exchange of opinions with others.

Ok as far as I have read here... we seem to all agree on that nobody would probably listen to LaToya Jackson if she'd not talk about her brother or his kids.

She can go on the Trump show all she wants... I see :fortuneteller: that will not help her becoming a celebrity of some class also really.

Allright, let us not go down the 'he wanted to tour/he didn't want to tour' road. It has already been discussed exhaustively.

This thread is about LaToya Jackson's interview.

Stay on topic.

And if there is nothing more to say, then move on to another thread.

I just had to come in here and majorly clean this thread because of the same problems as other threads. I guess the warning has to be placed in every thread.

If you bring past actions of the Jacksons into a thread that is totally unrelated to the topic at hand, expect to be reprimanded. Guys,I understand the anger, but this is getting ridiculous. There is no reason that you guys have to be policed as if you were not adults.

A thread about Latoya and the children is not a thread to talk about MJ wanting to tour, Janet calling MJ an addict, Janet not loving him, etc. I am asking you all to be the bigger people and stop this constant arguing and talking around in circles that goes on endlessly.

Back