Lawyer for Michael Jackson's Dad Targets AEG

That is utterly outrageous! No narcotics were found in Michael's system. Propofol is not physically addictive/not a controlled substance. What IS Oxman doing?

Helping Dr. Murray's defence!

Idiots are running wild in this case I swear!:bugeyed

Why are members of the Jackson Family continually going around calling MJ a drug addict???? I just don't get that! ugh!!!!:evil:

When you have members of your own family calling you a drug addict, ain't nobody gonna question it. When Janet Jackson goes on Oprah and says, "my brother Michael was an addict in denial" people believe it, regardless of what an autopsy report tells them.

Anyhow, Oxman can sue AEG for all I care. I'd be interested in seeing how far he gets with saying Michael was disabled. I'm pleading with Joe here. If you're gonna sue AEG at LEAST get yourself a good lawyer. Trust us when we say that Oxman cares more about getting his face on TV then getting justice for Michael. Find a decent lawyer. Mr "I refuse to just admit I was wrong. Michael WAS an addict. He was weak, underweight, freaking disabled, and I don't care what the autopsy says. It is clear that Michael's entire body was in complete denial at the time and couldn't admit to being unhealthy, his liver couldn't admit to being damaged by years drugs abuse and, frankly, as far as I'm concerned, AEG PAID the liver to appear healthy to the coroner. I am right, and everyone else is wrong, and that is the end of this conversation" Oxman needs to sit his ass down once and for all.

Janet even had Tyler Perry on her side calling Mj an addict in denial and saying the family really did try their best to help him. When they continually shove this down people's throat's it's no wonder popular opinion is that MJ was an addict responsible for his own death.

I think this is a travesty and they are ridiculous. It does make me sick to my stomach. I really feel like spitting. I can't stand it.

Janet even had Tyler Perry on her side calling Mj an addict in denial and saying the family really did try their best to help him. When they continually shove this down people's throat's it's no wonder popular opinion is that MJ was an addict responsible for his own death.

I think this is a travesty and they are ridiculous. It does make me sick to my stomach. I really feel like spitting. I can't stand it.

Oh lord, don't even remind me of this travesty!:evil: Is'nt it funny how its is Michael's own family that is pushing the drug addict angle as opposed to the media? what wonderful people!:doh:

Oxman needs to be disbarred. He is reckless and is not for justice. Only in it for the money. Same with Joe.

This is not good if they want Murray to pay

We must have faith.

Sorry Jacksons fans but everything has a limit. Even blindness.

I'm tired of all this mess.

Or the Jacksons start acting with some dignity or shut up and go all to #@!$.

The Jackson 5: Michael was the Jackson 5. Period.

La Toya: The only thing she does is give interviews to tabloids. Period.

Tito: A mediocre musician. Period.

Janet: She is over. Even after American Idol her album (copied from MJ's Number Ones) failed to enter into Billboard 200. Period.

Jermaine: a loser. Period.

Rebbie: At least Janet had a career one day. Period.

Marlon and Jackie: Nobody remembers them. Period.

Randy: Who is Randy? Period.

The only brother that I respect is Brandon.

Joe: The old man is a JOKE. PERIOD.

I know the cousins and nephews can not do very much but I hope the 3T start doing something to protect the legacy and the children of the man who helped them.

Last edited:
Why Oxman has not yet been fired? This should have happened.

Why the Jacksons would fired Oxman?

PS.I'm not being sarcastic, I'm REALLY serious

MJSorm said:
We must have faith.

Janet: She is over. Even after American Idol her album (copied from MJ's Number Ones) failed to enter into Billboard 200. Period.

I know the cousins and nephews can not do very much but I hope the 3T start doing something to protect the legacy and the children of the man who helped them.
AMAZING post

Tyler Perry didn't even know MJ but, Janet was in his movie so of course he was gonna support her! PATHETIC!

But, that's okay cause I just simply didn't watch their movie! LOL

We must have faith.

I agree! Because it's the TRUTH...DAMN! O_O

Sources tell us ... Oxman plans to lodge a complaint with the United States Attorney General, alleging AEG violated the Americans with Disabilities Act. Specifically, we're told Oxman's theory is that AEG knew Michael was a drug addict and was effectively disabled, yet he was pressured to keep a grueling and dangerous work schedule to prepare for the London concerts.

....yet there is not talk about the man who was acting as manager

and ' taking care of everything, including his personal life' when that

contract was signed: Tohme Tohme.

:scratch:

Why Oxman is a total mess......... His actions say it all. :bugeyed

I KNOW THIS!!

Do you really think contradictory the Jacksons associate with someone like that?

Tell me ONE THING that Oxman contradicts the actions, principles of the Jacksons, mostly what MJ has always meant for the Jacksons??

In my personal opinion, the characters of Jacksons & their associates gets VERY ALONG

Next they will go after Catherine to claim her incompetent.
They already hinted at that. Be careful who and what you support. could backfire

The only way they can sue or get $$ for themselves is to destroy Mjs legacay
& they dont mind doing it as long as it lines their pockets,

All I see is everyone wants a piece of Michaels pie $$ and will do anything
including destroying MJs Legacy (disables Drug Addict) taking down Katherine
to get it _ f fear for the children _

The family didnt hire Oxman _ Joe did _ an they pit themselved AGAINST Katherine
Oxman fills the needs of Joe and the syblins who want a piece of Michaesl pie no matter what

Last edited:
By using the ADA Oxman is actually saying that MJ was not currently using drugs. The ADA does not offer protection for individuals actively using drugs. From the ADA regs:

Individuals who are current illegal users of drugs are not protected under the ADA. The legal use of a controlled substance under medical perspective is permitted. Addiction is considered a disability. A person who is addicted to drugs, but is not actively using drugs, is considered a person with a disability and is protected by the law.

Not sure if Oxman is smart enough to realize this.....

Last edited:
Reactions: ivy
disgusting.

This.

family has history of throwing each other for their own benefit .i am just worried about mj3 ,sooner or later they are going to hear about it and i don't know how they are going to process it.
joe never cared about Michael and now he is doing same to his kids ,i just can't imagine that kind of trauma to his kids.
kids are surrounded by those family member who are calling their father drug addict,who didn't know what he was signing .SMH :no:

:sigh: I just hope Mike's kids will see that certain family members have their own agenda and thought of their father as a cash cow. The latter I'll guess they might already know. Remember Randy lives at Havenhurst now...

:doh: OMG...Thanks for letting us know about this. Their only concern is to make themselves look good, they don't care how MJ comes out looking. Really did their best to what? More like to get MJ to sign contracts for a reunion tour or to hand over money to finance a sibling's/father's investment. Whatever Randy theorizes/makes up must be the truth...who cares about doing research! I just think back to the timeline of the lawsuits and drug addict rumors that was posted here. Crap like this is why people believe MJ was a drug addict and are too lazy to research - if his own sister or brother says it it must be true. :smilerolleyes: People just parrot that crap back.

Next they will go after Catherine to claim her incompetent.
They already hinted at that. Be careful who and what you support. could backfire

The only way they can sue or get $$ for themselves is to destroy Mjs legacay
& they dont mind doing it as long as it lines their pockets,

All I see is everyone wants a piece of Michaels pie $$ and will do anything
including destroying MJs Legacy (disables Drug Addict) taking down Katherine
to get it _ f fear for the children _

The family didnt hire Oxman _ Joe did _ an they pit themselved AGAINST Katherine
Oxman fills the needs of Joe and the syblins who want a piece of Michaesl pie no matter what

Regarding Katherine being "incompetent", I'd guess you are talking about Randy's tweet, saying that he was sad that Katherine was allowing MJ's things to be auctioned. :smilerolleyes: Then there's his earlier one where he claims people are taking advantage of her. Wonder if to him that means she's not doing whatever he wants.

Katherine is their closest source for $$$ ("If mother's rich, we're all rich") but its not enough for all them. We'll see how far they are willing to go.

Last edited:
Joe & Oxman are not fighting for justice but money. it's just good news for Murray.

you are sooooooooo right and now thinking about Oxman's reaction from day one from Michael's death..it seems this was the game plan...from day one..

disgusting!

and I wouldn't be surprised if Diana Ross comes in and takes those kids if this mess continues and grows..

Jermaine ...grow some balls and challenge your father... for your brother

Ain't it funny how this story all of sudden pops-up, a few days before Murray's NEXT court appearance?

Yeah, really! What a surprise! Oxman needs to sit down and STFU and take a lot of people with him. Michael wasn't a an invalid or disabled! Murray is to blame for what happened to Michael. This is all making me sick. :*****:

By using the ADA Oxman is actually saying that MJ was not currently using drugs. The ADA does not offer protection for individuals actively using illegal drugs. From the ADA regs:

Individuals who are current illegal users of drugs are not protected under the ADA. The legal use of a controlled substance under medical perspective is permitted. Addiction is considered a disability. A person who is addicted to drugs, but is not actively using drugs, is considered a person with a disability and is protected by the law.

very interesting point.

Now as far as I know, disability happens when a person has physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities due to several reasons including prior use of drugs.

but doesn't a person has to disclose if they have a disability? Where I work , human resources told me that I can't even ask a person if they have disability and need accommodations etc (even if I suspect something). I'm told that each individual determines whether they want to disclose such information or not and even I'm shared such information it should remain confidential and I can never openly acknowledge it. So I'm not sure whether AEG by themselves can say and act like Michael is disabled and falls under the protection of ADA. Did Michael ever made such claim that he's covered by ADA?

Anyways that "not actively using drugs" part is quite interesting and no I don't think Oxman realizes nuances.

Months ago I asked the question who benefits from painting Michael as a drug addict? Certainly Murray does. But who - as Rasta Pasta rightly pointed out - was FIRST out the gate with the drug addict angle to Michael's death. BRIAN OXMAN!!!!!

He claimed that narrative MINUTES after Michael's death. And has been consistently pushing that narrative for almost a year now. I am still trying to unravel why. Because if it is the reason I think it is - then I will OFFICIALLY wash my hands of the Jackson family. Save for Michael's three children and 3T.

very interesting point.

Now as far as I know, disability happens when a person has physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities due to several reasons including prior use of drugs.

but doesn't a person has to disclose if they have a disability? Where I work , human resources told me that I can't even ask a person if they have disability and need accommodations etc (even if I suspect something). I'm told that each individual determines whether they want to disclose such information or not and even I'm shared such information it should remain confidential and I can never openly acknowledge it. So I'm not sure whether AEG by themselves can say and act like Michael is disabled and falls under the protection of ADA. Did Michael ever made such claim that he's covered by ADA?

Anyways that "not actively using drugs" part is quite interesting and no I don't think Oxman realizes nuances.

MJ disclosed that he had an addiction problem years ago therefore AEG could ask him if he needed accomodation. But, yes, MJ would have had to request 'reasonable' accomodation under the ADA. If he didn't then AEG wouldn't be liable for violating the ADA.

I also believe that Oxman would have to prove that there was an 'employment' relationship, in the legal sense, between AEG and MJ to even go down the road of ADA protection.

i am sure the brainwashing started june 26th. i am sick of this. it makes it all worst that its coming from michael's own family. i don't think we are surprised by this, considering their past behavior and actions towards MJ but WHEN WILL THIS EVER STOP???????????????????

They're just pissed because none of them got anything from Michael in his will. As we have all seen, I think they all deserve exactly what they got - NOTHING!

We must have faith.

:yes: Yep!

If they don't stop calling him a drug addict and saying he was addicted to painkillers, I'm going to SCREAM!!!!! How can we get people to listen to us and pay attention to the AUTOPSY and NOT Michael's pathetic family members who are perpetuating this story???

MJ disclosed that he had an addiction problem years ago therefore AEG could ask him if he needed accomodation. But, yes, MJ would have had to request 'reasonable' accomodation under the ADA. If he didn't then AEG wouldn't be liable for violating the ADA.

I also believe that Oxman would have to prove that there was an 'employment' relationship, in the legal sense, between AEG and MJ to even go down the road of ADA protection.

thanks, that's what I thought.

personal experience: I had this one person in my education program that I knew for a fact had a learning disability (I was given notice about that previously in another program she participated). This time around she didn't ask for any accommodations and was struggling in the program. I privately asked her if she needed anything and she said no. I also discussed that situation with the disability services (as I felt bad for her), they told me that if she asked for any accommodations I was required to provide them but if she didn't want them I cannot force her and say "no you definitely need accommodations".

Last edited:
By using the ADA Oxman is actually saying that MJ was not currently using drugs. The ADA does not offer protection for individuals actively using illegal drugs. From the ADA regs:

Maybe I am reading wrong but I read it as related to illegal drugs only.

"For purposes of this subchapter, qualified individual with a disability shall not include any employee or applicant who is currently engaging in the illegal use of drugs, when the covered entity acts on the basis of such use."

I KNOW THIS!!

Do you really think contradictory the Jacksons associate with someone like that?

Tell me ONE THING that Oxman contradicts the actions, principles of the Jacksons, mostly what MJ has always meant for the Jacksons??

In my personal opinion, the characters of Jacksons & their associates gets VERY ALONG
Wow..........

Calm...... :lol: I just said what came into my mind. :unsure: Sorry.....

and I wouldn't be surprised if Diana Ross comes in and takes those kids if this mess continues and grows..
I've been thinking constantly about it.

And they went to the Diana concert. :wub:

Months ago I asked the question who benefits from painting Michael as a drug addict? Certainly Murray does. But who - as Rasta Pasta rightly pointed out - was FIRST out the gate with the drug addict angle to Michael's death. BRIAN OXMAN!!!!!

He claimed that narrative MINUTES after Michael's death. And has been consistently pushing that narrative for almost a year now. I am still trying to unravel why. Because if it is the reason I think it is - then I will OFFICIALLY wash my hands of the Jackson family. Save for Michael's three children and 3T.

you know the correct answer. What took you so long.!!! OXMAN is pushing the JACKSONS agenda. And stupid me originally thought OXMAM was a loose cannon looking for cheap publicity and the JACKSONS would swiftly disavow him. WELL, i am still waiting. OXMAN is doing all of it with the JACKSONS blessings.!!!

Maybe I am reading wrong but I read it as related to illegal drugs only.

"For purposes of this subchapter, qualified individual with a disability shall not include any employee or applicant who is currently engaging in the illegal use of drugs, when the covered entity acts on the basis of such use."

It's related to the illegal use of drugs. This would include using legal drugs in an illegal manner. Sorry, I mistated that in my original post.

Last edited:
Back