Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

Oh and EVERYTIME TMZ reports on this story, they make sure to add the fact that 2 of the Jackson brothers produced children with the same woman. That alone would want to make me clear up this matter ASAP. I mean, in my opinion, a lot of folks didn't even know about Randy & Jermaine sharing that woman, I sure didn't know.
And they should, too much things have been swept under the rug. They didn't think how that will make them look when two brothers started to f* the same woman now they got to take responsibility for it. IMO

Last edited:
Alejandra now has only two remaining under the age of 18, (Jermaine's) and the father is capable of taking him kids. She is now losing ground . Her daughter needs to get a job and start helping out , she is always at the gym, hiking, studio, boyfriends,vocal coach. Or the lastest, father is in the hospital and she is getting her hair cut while watching the Laker game. Since the family does not speak to Alejandra and she is living in their sons/brother/uncles house and will not leave with out a parting gift,that make it uncomfortable on the family.

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

THAT's the point....

Who stays where?
who's in the will?
who's not in the will,
who's bills are being paid?
who has money?
who doesn't have money?
how they make their money?

You would think people on here AND the media are paying money out of their own pockets. And got the nerve to talk about the Jacksons and money. Some people are obsessed with money more than they say the Jackson family is.

please don't compare fans to the media. the fans are not concerned because of money, the fans are concerned because we want Michael's wishes to be respected and we want Michael's kids to be properly taken care of. It's not about money. You are wrong to think that way.

please don't compare fans to the media. the fans are not concerned because of money, the fans are concerned because we want Michael's wishes to be respected and we want Michael's kids to be properly taken care of. It's not about money. You are wrong to think that way.

well you are expecting a bit too much.it's the only way for the jackson family fans to cope with the fact that this family is addicted to M's money...so they reverse the situation and blame it on us....because everybody knows that fans are the ones to benefit the most financially from following an artist!

THAT's the point....

Who stays where?
who's in the will?
who's not in the will,
who has money?
who doesn't have money?

You would think people on here AND the media are paying money out of their own pockets. And got the nerve to talk about the Jacksons and money. Some people are obsessed with money more than they say the Jackson family is.

In my opinion, it's "some" of the Jacksons who put their business in the street. You really can't blame that on the fans.

Randy Jackson going to TMZ to state that he has money and does not have to do reality shows or sell interviews (a DISS directed at his sibilings who did do those things). And his constant, PUBLIC, complaints regarding Michael's will.

Then you have poor Joe Jackson, who ALWAYS finds a way to bring money into the conversation. LOL! And going on and on, with the help of Oxman, to complain how Ms. Katherine is not getting her fare share of Michael's estate.

A lot of that stuff is brought directly to the MEDIA by the Jackson's themselves.

Alejandra now has only two remaining under the age of 18, (Jermaine's) and the father is capable of taking him kids. She is now losing ground . Her daughter needs to get a job and start helping out , she is always at the gym, hiking, studio, boyfriends,vocal coach. Or the lastest, father is in the hospital and she is getting her hair cut while watching the Laker game. Since the family does not speak to Alejandra and she is living in their sons/brother/uncles house and will not leave with out a parting gift,that make it uncomfortable on the family.

after reading this i am not sure about his so called chest pain .

I am soooo glad that the Estate WILL NOT pay one penny to Alajodra (sp)...for the child support that Randy and Jermaine owe for THEIR children. Its time that they all stop living off of the estate and get some jobs...I cannot figure out for the life of me WHY she doesn't bring them to court for child support. If that was any other guy walking the planet and they owed back child support..their asses would be in jail in a heartbeat for being a deadbeat Dad. Her free living arrangements have gone on long enough. I know people who have children and are not together with the father and believe me the family of the father ARE NOT responsible for where the ex-wife and the child live. This girl thinks just because the last name is Jackson..that she is entitled to special treatment...obviously she lives in a fantasy world. ...see this chic isn't stupid..she just didnt have kids with one Jackson brother....she did it twice....to me that makes her a skank...but whatever ..THAT is none of my business...thats on her. What I do care about is the fact they she and Randy and Jermaine all need to get their shit together and get it away from Katherine and Michael's children. It is not Katherines responsibility nor the estates to put a roof over these peoples heads. So it is time for this chic to grow up and stop sucking off of Katherine and go learn how to provide for herself.

Re: Katherine Jackson: My Way Or the Highway

Katherine Jackson: My Way Or the Highway

Originally posted 4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned there's a standoff at the Jackson family homestead between Katherine Jackson and Jackson baby mama Alejandra Jackson -- but the smart money is on Katherine.

0616-katherine-jackson-kids-house-ex-credit.jpg

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because they're just too much for Katherine to handle.

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up. We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.

Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids. We're told Katherine is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim. True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as her problem. Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.
I really hope this will be resolved. :angel:

THAT's the point....

Who stays where?
who's in the will?
who's not in the will,
who has money?
who doesn't have money?

it may be no ones business but ppl still have the right to post their opinions. if u only discussed what was your business then message boards wouldnt excist. and while ppl want to take advantage of MJ then yes MJ fans are going to be intrested and care what is happening.

I really hope this will be resolved. :angel:

If Katherine has documentation from the DPSS, that gives her more amunition to go to court and get a restraining order to get her out. Thats what I'd do!!!
Alejandra needs to be using the lawyer to help her get child support,( back) and alimony. iIf she is so smart that is what she should be doing and that is her right legally. Mooching from Katherine and M3's kids will not get her nowhere.
I really hope she does put her foot down! It's about time and long overdue!

Katherine:argue:Alejandra a mess:doh:

If Katherine has documentation from the DPSS, that gives her more amunition to go to court and get a restraining order to get her out. Thats what I'd do!!!
Alejandra needs to be using the lawyer to help her get child support,( back) and alimony. iIf she is so smart that is what she should be doing and that is her right legally. Mooching from Katherine and M3's kids will not get her nowhere.
I really hope she does put her foot down! It's about time and long overdue!

Katherine:argue:Alejandra a mess:doh:
:agree:

Alejandra is done with child support from Randy and can never receive child support from Randy because she was married to another guy while having chilren with Randy. She only married this guy to get a green card because Randy was married to someone else. She then tried to marry Jermaine while married to this other guy which in this country is bigamy. So Alejandra is not a Jackson and I wish she would stop using the Jackson name it is Alejandra Oaziaza.

Sounds like a Ho to me.

Yep.

As long as the kids are in school FULL TIME and are under 21, Randy has to pay child support.
They are ALL in school now.

Ha ha ha...pay up!!!!

well you are expecting a bit too much.it's the only way for the jackson family fans to cope with the fact that this family is addicted to M's money...so they reverse the situation and blame it on us....because everybody knows that fans are the ones to benefit the most financially from following an artist!

So true

I am GLAD the estate ain't giving them a red cent.

I wish MJ was here to witness all this mess...he took the perfect revenge against his freeloading relatives.

Too bad MJ had to die before he finally put his foot down...he should have done that AGES ago.

Alejandra is done with child support from Randy and can never receive child support from Randy because she was married to another guy while having chilren with Randy. She only married this guy to get a green card because Randy was married to someone else. She then tried to marry Jermaine while married to this other guy which in this country is bigamy. So Alejandra is not a Jackson and I wish she would stop using the Jackson name it is Alejandra Oaziaza.

The Katherine should call LAPD and tell them there is a stalker in her house and she and MJ3 are being kidnapped by Alejandra! hahahahahaha

Yep.

As long as the kids are in school FULL TIME and are under 21, Randy has to pay child support.
They are ALL in school now.

Ha ha ha...pay up!!!!

So true

I am GLAD the estate ain't giving them a red cent.

I wish MJ was here to witness all this mess...he took the perfect revenge against his freeloading relatives.

Too bad MJ had to die before he finally put his foot down...he should have done that AGES ago.

None of Randy children are in school Randy and Donte just graduated high school and Genevive and tried and not completed college. she is trying to be a singer and model. Randy Jr is also being a model with Alejandra as their manager. It was already documented that Randy does not have to pay child support due to her marriage, kidnapping done toward Randy, Alejandra has Game and the game is up.

None of Randy children are in school Randy and Donte just graduated high school and Genevive and tried and not completed college. she is trying to be a singer and model. Randy Jr is also being a model with Alejandra as their manager. It was already documented that Randy does not have to pay child support due to her marriage, kidnapping done toward Randy, Alejandra has Game and the game is up.

your post doesn't add up. they just graduated ...but they are not in school???

Genevieve went back 2 school part time. But Randy jr & Donte are in school.

TMZ is told....by whom?

probably by Weitzman. For every news (such as Joe's projects etc) they always ask Weitzman for the estate's statement.

your post doesn't add up. they just graduated ...but they are not in school???

Genevieve went back 2 school part time. But Randy jr & Donte are in school.

i think donte and randy jr. graduated two days ago b/c taj said on his twitter that he was proud of them b/c they just grauduate

i think donte and randy jr. graduated two days ago b/c taj said on his twitter that he was proud of them b/c they just grauduate

I know they graduated this week, but that person claims they don't go to school. How can they graduate if they don't attend school?

And last i checked, high school wasn't the end of shoal years.

I know they graduated this week, but that person claims they don't go to school. How can they graduate if they don't attend school?

And last i checked, high school wasn't the end of shoal years.

Randy Jr and Genevive have completed their schooling. If they go on to college we will see. Genevive seem to be going into the business without college which she has attempted twice. But as previously stated Randy does not give Alejandra any money . That is what she wants that is what problem is Randy and Jermaine is only responsibe for their children which they take care of their way. No money goes to Alejandra.

EXCLUSIVE: Katherine Jackson Cleans House -- 5 Relatives Moving Out:

It looks like Katherine Jackson is cleaning house.

Five relatives are moving out of the house they have been sharing with Katherine and Michael's children. The relatives will be gone by the end of the year, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The Encino estate where Katherine lives with Michael's three children, Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael, has also been home to countless relative and others. There have been as many as 20 people living in the house.

"Katherine has been trying to get Alejandra Jackson, her former daughter-in-law, and Alejandra's four children to move out," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.

Now, Katherine will finally get her way, with that Jackson 5 departing at the end of the year.

Alejandra had sons Jaafar and Jermajesty with Jermaine Jackson, and had Randy Jr. and Donte with Randy Jackson.

"Alejandra was supposed to move out this summer, but it's taking longer than expected. However, Alejandra and her children will be moving out of the Encino estate by the end of the year," the source said.

"It doesn't look like Katherine will need to take legal action against Alejandra. With Katherine taking care of Michael's kids full-time, there is just to much chaos for her to handle. Katherine wants to devote her full attention to Michael's children."

Michael's children get along well with their cousins most of the time, but the house is often chaotic. "Alejandra won't be living on the streets, she will be taken care of. Katherine is very generous, probably to a fault," the source said.

Alejandra Jackson was married to Jermaine Jackson, but that marriage was later annulled when it was determined that Alejandra had never legally divorced her first husband. Alejandra dated Jermaine's brother Randy and they had two children together. They never married.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-jackson-cleans-house-5-relatives-moving-out

finally some good news, just hopes its true this time. I have nothing against MJ3s cousins they all seems decent and well behaved but I am not gonna deny that I am worried about Alejandra living in the same house, what kind of parent figure is that to have as a role model for the kids.

Katherine is very generous, probably to a fault," the source said.
they mean the estate is generous to a fault. why cant jerm and randy put roofs over their own childrens heads? still expect mj to pay for it. what a bunch of deadbeats
and believe this when i see it

they mean the estate is generous to a fault. Why cant jerm and randy put roofs over their own childrens heads? Still expect mj to pay for it. What a bunch of deadbeats
and believe this when i see it
yeh they are all a bunch of deadbeats,thats why i nearly dropped on the floor when katherine said in that interview,they were all good fathers,the only good father was michael,even my 12yr olds jaw dropped when she heard that.

jacksons live in their own fanstasy world. the anniversay dinneer was an example of that. oh sorry i guess it was really an intervention :smilerolleyes:

Man, if this is true, Alejandra should be happy to be getting her own crib.

I mean, seriously, aside from all of the perks, what type of life does she live HIDDEN away at Hayvenhurst?

I was just saying in the "Oprah interview" thread, I wonder where she was during the interview, locked in her bedroom, looking out the window wishing she could be a part of the action.

If I'm not mistaken, her daughter with Randy once said that nobody in the family liked her mother. The perks are one thing, but that must be a horrible existence.

"Family having a backyard bar-b-que, you live in the home, but you ain't invited."

Back