Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

The kids money can only be spent on the kids.

The kids money can only be spent on the kids.

true (well actually true if they are checking for it. if the estate is not asking for accounting of the money it can be spent otherwise as well)

also actually I believe that they increased the kids allowance because of the lawsuit against Katherine and her allowance being withheld due to the Korean company. I think that estate is providing to Katherine under the label of the children. (such as they are saying they are giving $80K for the children but it's more like $60K for the children and $20K for Katherine and they wouldn't mind what she does with her $20K)

How come Randy and Jermaine get away with this?

IF Alejandra wants full financial assurance she should go after the two useless brothers she slept with, that are good for nothing. Dead Michael Jackson and his underage children doesn't owe that tramp an effing dime

I totally agree with you. It seems that shes come up with this mess since Katherine now has custody, otherwise, she still be there and we wouldnt have heard a peep outta her. ...M O N E Y !!!!
Furthermore, its not Katherines responsibility to raise Alejandra, kids. Does she know what a high school diploma is or a BA/BS is??? if so, she would have moved on a llllllllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg time ago instead of muchin off Mrs. Katherin Jackson. Katherine needs to put her foot down and show her the door...let the door hit you where the good lord slit ya... lol:yes:
+ this kind of stress isn't good for Katherine, you know what I mean?

Last edited:

To be fair to Randy...he has always worked for both...Tmz as an insider,x17 tipping paparazzi and to sell M's kids!He did a good job didn't he?

This is what you think? get real, I dont believe randy every worked for tmz he gave comments to tmz that's hardley working for them and he gave a comments to x17, there is nothing wrong with that, and randy got on fox roger during the trial for writing lies about hiim and jermaine got on roger to about lies he said about him, randy is wealthy janet randy and michael had investments before together Im sure some were successful.

Randy says he has a strong Christan faith. Oh really?

1 Timothy 5:8 (New International Version)

8If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

This is what you think? get real, I dont believe randy every worked for tmz he gave comments to tmz that's hardley working for them and he gave a comments to x17, there is nothing wrong with that, and randy got on fox roger during the trial for writing lies about hiim and jermaine got on roger to about lies he said about him, randy is wealthy janet randy and michael had investments before together Im sure some were successful.

Can I borrow your pink-colored glasses?

I believe you are mentioning Debbie by saying she won't. Let me add this although she can challenge the custody that doesn't mean that she can get it easily.

In my personal opinion her not having a relationship with her kids for almost all through their life is a major disadvantage for her.

Yes she can stir the pot but can she achieve any changes? - hard to say.

Yes 14 is also the legal age for emancipation as well.

And in my personal opinion I think that they can get emancipated very easily as they have the estate and the money.

However hopefully it won't come to that.

For them to get emancipated, what would they do then. They have been sheltered most of their lives. I have no clue what would be best for them if that would be the case...:( Is emancipation in California at 14 or 16? I thought 16 but I am no lawyer, (family law attorny).

Last edited:

For them to get emancipated, what woul;d they do then. They have been sheltered most of their lives. I have no clue what would be best for them if that would be the case...:( Is emancipation in California at 14 or 16? I thought 16 but I am no lawyer, (family law attorny).

Age 14 in California.

Randy says he has a strong Christan faith. Oh really?

1 Timothy 5:8 (New International Version)

8If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Randy is a believer in god, you cant say he is a unbeliever god is the true judge of all people including yourself.

Randy is a believer in God he would follow his word. I did not say what I posted it is in the bible

Randy is a believer in god, you cant say he is a unbeliever god is the true judge of all people including yourself.
Agreed. Fans have no place to judge. There is a scripture for that also.:yes:

On tmz live, Harvey said probably the estate will bail Katherine out, since her two deadbeat sons won't.

I hope it is coming out of her 40%.

I wish they could get rid of Randy leeching off the kids at Hayvenhurst the same way. What a shame! His kids don't talk to him, but he is latching at someone's children.

Last edited:

On tmz live, Harvey said probably the estate will bail Katherine out, since her two deadbeat sons won't.

The Michael Jackson Estate will, most likely, gladly pay for Alejandra and her spawn to move out of Havenhurst. :cheeky:

Last edited:

I wish they could get rid of Randy leeching off the kids at Hayvenhurst the same way. What a shame! His kids don't talk to him, but he is latching at someone's children.

who is harvey?

O what a web we weave. This women has game and it a good one. Randy and Jermaine got caught in the columbian web . Any way she spins it she gets , she has the children ,she tried the marriage thing , that was a good one . Take two brothers ,but marry someone else for the green card. But the last one was good three months after laying the uncle to rest, she goes to court and says she has no food to feed her children. Dummy you have three children living in the house worth over a million dollars. and their is no food in the house. Even the judge didnt believe that one. come back again.

OK guys, I understand where you're all coming from, but lets keep it intelligent here. It is not Alejandra's childrens fault, there is no need to refer to them as 'spawn' or whatever. Remember it isn't what you say, it's how you say it. Discuss facts, and leave out the insults, thankyou. :flowers: I'll be deleting such posts from here on in.

:doh: How can Randy & Jerm get away with that?! How can that be right?

yeah. its just B.S mixing by tmz if she wants to go after anyone its the two deadbeats.she cant touch katherine etc

I hope you're correct. Not because I dislike the woman or anything.. I don't know her... just because the father's of the children should be supporting them, they have that responsibility. Their mother (Katherine) shouldn't have to bail them out, it's ridiculous. It's not like they don't have money...Randy just gave $60,000 to the ill child, so he has money.

Now see this is what I dont understand ...WHY should the estate bail Katherine out?....SHE did not make babies with Alajanda...Jernaine and Randy did.....HOW is the estate responsible to pay for a child or children in this case..that DO NOT belong to Michael?.....I would go tell that hoe to go pound sand and get the money from the two brothers that you laid down with and leave Michael's children' s money alone.....Katherine doesn't owe that chic 1 cent.

I think the estate has to decide what is in the best interest of the beneficiaries. I guess sometimes that means spending money to get a situation cleared up, even if it is not the responsibility of the estate.

Very sad, pathetic really.

Also we don't know what deal was made in the past.

before throwing those kids out ,why not throw randy out?.what he is doing there ? i think we need to focus on that which is very important.
some one please tell me what kind of job he does to support himself ,why he moved to encino after mj3 went there?.
he is the one who started stories about those kids so we can shift our focus on al and her kids,so he can do whatever he wants to do.
can u see how he is throwing every one under the bus one by one ,1st Jermain and his kids and jermain is against the idea of Michael being on something ,then Marlon and tito .
he didn't find any thing on Jackie yet .
the more i think about situation ,more i get worried .this is just my 2cents.

before throwing those kids out ,why not throw randy out?.what he is doing there ? i think we need to focus on that which is very important.
some one please tell me what kind of job he does to support himself ,why he moved to encino after mj3 went there?.
he is the one who started stories about those kids so we can shift our focus on al and her kids,so he can do whatever he wants to do.
can u see how he is throwing every one under the bus one by one ,1st Jermain and his kids and jermain is against the idea of Michael being on something ,then Marlon and tito .
he didn't find any thing on Jackie yet .
the more i think about situation ,more i get worried .this is just my 2cents.

yeah. I would like to hear the answers to that as well.

highly doubt it is the case.
all the spending has to be documented .think thats what was said at the begining. whether it is is another issue

randy is wealthy
i doubt it otherwise he would bother to raise his own kids and not live in hayvernhurst. and wouldnt be winging that the will is fake.

What bothers me the most (if true), is that between Randy and Jermaine they can't afford to provide a modest home and basic living expenses for their children and ex-wife/mother of their children outside of Hayvenhurst. Makes it sound like they are penniless, which perhaps they are. But then why is Randy sharing with the world how he provided X amount of dollars (wasn't it something like $60,000?) for that girl's surgical procedure/expenses? Sounds charitable for him to have done that, but shouldn't one's own children be a priority?

Maybe not, not if their children's expenses and home can be taken care of by their late brother's mother and PP&B's living allowances. I hate sounding bitter or sceptical, but some things are hard to overlook/ignore.

Maybe we don't know the whole story, but still- :no:

What bothers me the most (if true), is that between Randy and Jermaine they can't afford to provide a modest home and basic living expenses for their children and ex-wife/mother of their children outside of Hayvenhurst. Makes it sound like they are penniless, which perhaps they are. But then why is Randy sharing with the world how he provided X amount of dollars (wasn't it something like $60,000?) for that girl's surgical procedure/expenses? Sounds charitable for him to have done that, but shouldn't one's own children be a priority?

Maybe not, not if their children's expenses and home can be taken care of by their late brother's mother and PP&B's living allowances. I hate sounding bitter or sceptical, but some things are hard to overlook/ignore.

Maybe we don't know the whole story, but still- :no:

exactly. its totally undefendable but some will still find a way. jermaine got 400k for doing BB in the uk. yet he claimed at a court hearing he had all of 8k to his name.its pathetic that some keep trying to defend these "men"

Back