Let's guess possible songs for the next album

Yeah, for a full MJ song. But if he has a verse or just MJ's background vocals or ad libs or harmonies, I would like to hear that in one of his songs.

Akon taking Michael's vocals and making a completely new song around it? Nope, I don't want that.

if there are fragments, ad libs and instrumentals then release it as is.

That too. As "studio sessions" CD just for the fans. But I would love to hear it on a proper song. For example I Need You by 3T is wonderful just because of those powerful MJ ad libs towards the end.

if there are fragments, ad libs and instrumentals then release it as is.

That's how I see it.

If the Estate doesn't want to throw out any completed material they can always put together an Ultimate Collection type box set and pick songs that aren't complete enough to be issued (Gloucestershire, People of the World).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how I see it.

If the Estate doesn't want to throw out any completed material they can always put together an Ultimate Collection type box set and pick songs that aren't complete enough to be issued (Gloucestershire, People of the World).

Hell yeah, i'd love to hear some harmonies and background vocals for some ideas he worked on in 2009... even the instrumentals created by Ne-Yo would be cool!

Sweet Christ. Rather than simply let that post die, you had to quote it months after I originally posted it. I've officially given up arguing with you on anything long ago - I have more intelligent conversations talking to a brick wall. But I won't clutter this thread with responses to you anymore; no one wants to see that. I would advise you to do the same.

That's how I see it.

Hi, has your engineer source told you anything interesting recently?

Michael Jackson Ft. Bruno Mars - Sunset Driver. Listen to it and picture it.

Michael Jackson - Got The Hots (2018 Version).

Got The Hots shouldn't be released on a future album, maybe on an expanded version of 'Thriller'...

I really don't like the idea of posthumous duets. Not sure if this would fly.

Hi, has your engineer source told you anything interesting recently?

I'm steering clear of the whole "engineer" deal today - too many arguments with some fine folks on this board. I'm still pushing to talk to some people for the document I've been plugging for months but anything I learn will be in there :)

I do not want to hear anything with much inferior singers (and I use the term loosely) such as Akon, will.i.am or Ne-yo.

They are 'here today, gone tomorrow' digital age performers who have brought nothing new to music and can only tarnish a Michael Jackson track in my opinion.

I only want to hear tracks that he wrote himself or perhaps with one other person like classic MJ material. I'm sick of hearing half assed cuts like Hold My Hand that only serves to dilute an almost pristine back catalogue.

I do not want to hear anything with much inferior singers (and I use the term loosely) such as Akon, will.i.am or Ne-yo.

They are 'here today, gone tomorrow' digital age performers who have brought nothing new to music and can only tarnish a Michael Jackson track in my opinion.

I only want to hear tracks that he wrote himself or perhaps with one other person like classic MJ material. I'm sick of hearing half assed cuts like Hold My Hand that only serves to dilute an almost pristine back catalogue.

Ne-Yo created instrumental tracks for Michael, the compositions should be released. No one should sing on them.

Back on topic, i'd love to hear this song.

''Nymphette Lover (1981) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Source: United States Copyright Office (registered in November 1984)''

Ne-Yo created instrumental tracks for Michael, the compositions should be released. No one should sing on them.

So isn't that listening to a Ne-yo instrumental? No thanks.

100% agree. I honestly don't mind who wrote the song, so long as it's of quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
So isn't that listening to a Ne-yo instrumental? No thanks.

No, it's something he created FOR MICHAEL. Michael was then gonna work on these song's when he started production on the album.

Just because you like the name or is there another reason? ;)

It has to be about young love... ''pre adolescent'' hmm, seems a little familiar.. for example 'Too Young' who knows what it could be about? could be a great track though

Thread cleaned

This thread has been cleaned. Please refrain from derailing threads with personal arguments. If you wish to have such discussions, you are more than welcome to take them in private, but it is both selfish and rude to disrupt a thread with your personal stare-downs. If you cannot reach a mutual understanding with someone else, agree to disagree, it's as simple as that.

I think a duet with bruno mars would be awesome and would do very well in the charts.
Bruno is a fan of michael like Justin Timberlake, so i think if there's a song that need to be finished with vocals by someone else Bruno is a good option.

I really don't like the idea of posthumous duets. Not sure if this would fly.

I'm steering clear of the whole "engineer" deal today - too many arguments with some fine folks on this board. I'm still pushing to talk to some people for the document I've been plugging for months but anything I learn will be in there :)

What do you mean by 'the document'? You've been writing it or your source has? Is it a listing of every song in the estates vault?

I really like Ne-Yo, especially his output during the time he would have been working for MJ and prior 07-09 was a golden period for him.

No, it's something he created FOR MICHAEL. Michael was then gonna work on these song's when he started production on the album.

He may have made it for him, but at the end of the day it's still a Ne-yo instrumental.

If I buy a VW Polo for my Dad, it's still a VW Polo.

Anything that doesn't have Michael's vocals, whether it was truly given to him for consideration or not, isn't a Michael Jackson song in my eyes. It could easily be a song he had no intention of recording. I'm interested in hearing what Ne-Yo had written for him, but not on an MJ product.

What do you mean by 'the document'? Is it a listing of every song in the estates vault?

It's a PDF file that outlines the history around some of Michael's unreleased songs. It isn't entirely meant to provide entirely new information (though I'm hoping it does for some of you) as much as correct any misunderstandings that the fan base may have. People still incorrectly associate songs to incorrect albums or timelines - I'm hoping to stop that as much as I possibly can.

It also corrects which rumored titles are real and which aren't. It doesn't touch on every song - just those with a lengthy, readily available back story that some people may not be aware of.

As Zakk said, compiling every song the estate has in their possession is impossible without their full cooperation, which I do not have. You'll only be seeing titles that have been making the rounds for ages. But hey, who knows? Maybe some people will learn a few things.

It's a PDF file that outlines the history around some of Michael's unreleased songs. It isn't entirely meant to provide entirely new information (though I'm hoping it does for some of you) as much as correct any misunderstandings that the fan base may have. People still incorrectly associate songs to incorrect albums or timelines - I'm hoping to stop that as much as I possibly can.

It also corrects which rumored titles are real and which aren't. It doesn't touch on every song - just those with a lengthy, readily available back story that some people may not be aware of.

As Zakk said, compiling every song the estate has in their possession is impossible without their full cooperation, which I do not have. You'll only be seeing titles that have been making the rounds for ages. But hey, who knows? Maybe some people will learn a few things.
Did you create this PDF File and could you post it here?
That would be awesome. I created this thread because i'm very interested in his unreleased music. This could help me a lot!!! ;)

Last edited:
Did you create this PDF File and could you post it here?
That would be awesome. I created this thread because i'm very interested in his unreleased music. This could help me a lot!!! ;)

I did! I'm still working on it actively and I'm hoping to have it done by year's end! :)

I did! I'm still working on it actively and I'm hoping to have it done by year's end! :)
That's great. Do you have information about post 2004 songs that are still unreleased, beside of the Information i posted in the second post in this thread about I'm Dreamin' and Shut Up And Dance?
We have some information about the will.I.am songs (song titles) but i have no idea how true they are. I also read that the John Legend Song is called "If You Don't Get It", but without a source...

That's great. Do you have information about post 2004 songs that are still unreleased, beside of the Information i posted in the second post in this thread about I'm Dreamin' and Shut Up And Dance?
We have some information about the will.I.am songs (song titles) but i have no idea how true they are. I also read that the John Legend Song is called "If You Don't Get It", but without a source...

- Anything recorded after the trial is somewhat of a gray area. Michael spent a lot of time overseas with people that I can only dream of getting into contact with (Will.i.am, Neff-U, Sheik Abdullah of Bahrain, etc). The closest I can get to such luck is through Michael Prince and Brad Buxer, who I'm attempting (and struggling) to get into contact with.

- The Will.i.am song titles are all true. "I'm Dreamin'" is one of the songs that has been completed to a point. (And yes, I'll provide irrefutable proof to this.)

- John Legend did indeed write a song for Michael, but no one has any idea (a) what the title is or (b) if Michael ever recorded it or not. Even Legend said he was left in the dark!

Is it true that Michael recorded three songs with T-Pain and that the songs are in the vault of the Estate?
I read it on a german forum and couldn't believe it... I mean it would be great!!

Back