Let's Make "Hold My Hand" #1!

Keep it trending on twitter all you great people! :)

This is going to be number1 but when can we buy it???

Airplay alone it will be!

It's not available in Denmark before tomorrow I think.

Can't find it on iTunes. :(

Glad there'll be a CD copy as well. Every other MJ single I have from Smooth Criminal onwards has been on CD.

Will definitely be buying it, even though not a massive fan of it (but is growing on me!!!)

please send text to friends that are MJ fans to request it as well
Lets make HMH no 1

This was posted by Taj on Twitter about Hold my Hand:

@tajjackson3 said: "HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT. I'll never forget that smile he had on his face as the song played through the speakers (in his room) at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. After the song was over, he asked me what I honestly thought of it. I told him it was a worldwide number one song and that it was going to be a huge. He was so happy to hear that.
I did give the song one slight criticism though. I told my uncle that he needed to be singing more in the chorus and at the end of the song... lol. I said that we (the fans) would want to hear his voice more. :)
"Hold my Hand" will be officially released tomorrow, November 15th. I'm definitely excited to buy it as soon as it becomes available knowing that the moment I play it, I will instantly remember the day my uncle first played it to me. It's these memories of him that I hold on to and cherish with all my heart. Words can't express how much I love and miss my uncle Michael.

I've liked the song ever since the leak in 2008. I think most people did. Even though it wasn't completely finished by then it gives me comfort that Michael knew we all loved this song and were just as exited about it as he was.

I will buy the single and download the song. Michael (and Akon) deserves a huge smashing hit with it.

damn i cant find the song on the itunes store of my country, in fact i cant found ANY music. Stupid country. I'll wait and buy the physicall. Does it count as a sale if i buy it from ebay?

damn i cant find the song on the itunes store of my country, in fact i cant found ANY music. Stupid country. I'll wait and buy the physicall. Does it count as a sale if i buy it from ebay?

Just imagine how is here in Croatia where I live. I can't buy from michaeljackson.com because my country is not listed there and I can't buy many things from amazon because they don't ship where I live. And even in cd shops albums are late 5-6 days. So I will probably get MICHAEL around 20.12.

oh OnirMJ im sorry :( People from US, UK etc are so lucky! :p
Is there another online place where i can buy it and make it count as an official sale?

I'm sure it will be out on iTunes in all countries, but it might take a few hours longer to get it up there. I had some trouble finding it there as well. Search terms weren't really working well.

Keep looking :clapping:

I'm sure it will be out on iTunes in all countries, but it might take a few hours longer to get it up there. I had some trouble finding it there as well. Search terms weren't really working well.

Keep looking :clapping:

yes but the problem is, i dont see music at all in my store! all i see is apps, games, broadcasts, etc. NO MUSIC. How can that be possible??? I just looked for billie jean by Michael Jackson and no matches LOL. I think i will have to wait

yes but the problem is, i dont see music at all in my store! all i see is apps, games, broadcasts, etc. NO MUSIC. How can that be possible??? I just looked for billie jean by Michael Jackson and no matches LOL. I think i will have to wait

Maybe there isn't an agreement yet in your country for music?? I hope it gets solved soon!!!!

The 28th in the UK will then probably for all countries. Can't wait. Curious to see if they put extra's on the singles.

Back