Lisa Marie blogs about her true feelings...

She deserves NO courtesy and respect, simply because after the divorce, she went and did malicious interviews and defamed Michael in so many ways. If she had really had enough of trying to "help" Michael (as she puts it), she could have just left and not said a word. Why bring the media into it, and why give the bloodthirsty media more ammunition against Michael? Because she went to the media with the SOLE purpose of defaming Michael, in my opinion she was not his true friend, just one of the "vampires and leeches" she herself described as surrounding him.

I don't agree with you, sorry. Your words are too harsh. She was angry, anger comes from hurt. You can't feel hurt if it never came from love. We have all been there with ex boyfriends etc.. She always said she loved him, yes she said things out of anger that she regrets today that we all have said at some point about our ex lovers that don't haunt us because we are not public figures and our words aren’t quoted.

She would have been heavily brainwashed by her mother and the interviewers. She has came out and spoke from the heart, Michael loved this women and she loved him deeply too. I'm thankful that she spoke from her heart and respect her again. We all make mistakes, we are all human.

I’d like to say I don’t buy what Lisa Marie said about Michael on “He knew his fate” thing
cause if Michael knew his fate, and knew his health condition is not so well
why would Michael decide to have shows in London
why would he risk “his life” to do the 50 shows if he knew he’s very ill
why he risk his 3 children might lost their father to do the shows
I remember Lisa once said “Children are everything to him (Michael)”
if it’s true
Michael would take good care of himself to prevent something bad happened
instead of letting his fate led him
instead of letting his 3 children wait for Lisa so-called “inevitable fate” come to them
it doesn’t make sense

and if Michael is so ill that he have to overdose the medication
it’s no way to hide during his three hours a day training
someone would notice he’s not well
and he would need more time to rest
yet as The show's director Kenny Ortega said Michael is "beaming with gladness" less than 24 hours before his death. And from another member of the rehearsal described "He looked great and had great energy.”
Michael is a responsible man. He won’t promise something he can hardly do! I don't think he would risk the AEG business and conceal his illness if he was

Michael is the real victim here not Lisa. why did she have to say all those things over and over again? there's no excuse for that, it hurt Michael really bad
and his fate was not sealed he wanted to live! I don't even want to hear that kind of crap

I don't agree with you, sorry. Your words are too harsh. She was angry, anger comes from hurt. You can't feel hurt if it never came from love. We have all been there with ex boyfriends etc.. She always said she loved him, yes she said things out of anger that she regrets today that we all have said at some point about our ex lovers that don't haunt us because we are not public figures and our words aren’t quoted.

She would have been heavily brainwashed by her mother and the interviewers. She has came out and spoke from the heart, Michael loved this women and she loved him deeply too. I'm thankful that she spoke from her heart and respect her again. We all make mistakes, we are all human.
Tink she's not a little girl, not a teenager... she's an adult who had several relationships before Michael... and she knows the public game... she knows no other game so well.

As I said I don't care about her really... may she have a happy life somewhere... but this as honest as it is might meant... it came too late for my taste... beside that it's from the beginning not at all anyones but Lisas and Michaels business but it was her playing on the public stage and pulling stuff out there... she'll gain no sympathy for that from me, I'm really not stupid enough.

Talking trash publicly when someone is alive and talking nice when someones dead... gosh Lisa must really have personality issues with herself as often as she's changing her tone!
Again a happy life to her but I really wish never to hear from her again! that would be nice!

Yeah i remember her saying bad things about Michael in interviews after she divorced him. I dunno........she wants attention perhaps. I don't respect her. sorry.

There is no world without grey shades. Where everything is only black OR white.
Where everything makes sense.
Where good people are 100% good, and the bad are 100% bad..

Lisa was wrong to blast him on tv, the way she did, sure.. She wanted to hurt him (personally), and did it by putting their personal business on air, for everyone to see.
She was probably too angry and hurt to see straight and that led her down the wrong path. She knew better, but she was in a Bad place inside. It doesn't mean, she isn't sincere now, or that she doesn't have the right to the feelings, she's having after his passing.

Speaking in more general terms:

Michael, though he had a billion amazing and wonderful personal traits, wasn't perfect.
He had his own "demons". His own inner struggles. Just like everyone else.

That doesn't make him weak or unlovable to me. It just makes him Human.
If anything, it should just make us all love him more.

If you think that he would let you see the dark side, being the entertainer that he was, you are fooling yourself.
He wanted to share the LIGHT with you! To inspire and lift you up!

Just as you shouldn't believe everything, you read/hear in the media,
You shouldn't refuse to believe something just because, it never came out of his mouth publicly.

He was deeper than the deepest ocean on the planet.
Don't ever think you know, exactly what he went through, and what he was thinking, when he was in private.
We got a few glimpses, at best..

True love, is not to love "because of".. It is to love "in spite of.."

Last edited:
Some of you guys piss me off with your self-righteous denial and analyzing of this woman's right to mourn and share her feelings. Even if your meaningless second hand insight on their relationship leads you to believe that she made a mistake, so what? God knows our boy wasn't perfect either.

Fact is that she knew him on a personal level, was his WIFE, and he's dead. Stop deluding yourselves into believing that you were part of this man's personal life or that you have more of a claim over him than she does. I know firsthand that we don't always treat our loved ones right (and I'm not saying anything about how Lisa Marie treated MJ), but when they pass, we sure as hell have more of a right to mourn than some on-looking judgmental **** who's never even met the people being discussed.

hey nobody thinks they were part of his personal life, at least not me...I believe her when she says she regrets what she said about him but her regrets came too late I'm sure it would've helped michael a great deal to hear this while he was alive

who cares if we didnt know him on a personal level like Lisa, fact is we loved him too, and we did not go to the media to bash him endlessly like other mj haters. this is what hurt him, even Lisa has said if people who loved elvis told him that they loved him when he was alive, things could have been different, yet these same people are doing the same to Michael, when will folks realize that talking kindly to people when dead makes no difference, they had their feelings while ALIVE, and needed to hear it then. the thing is she wouldnt have said these kind things if he didn't die.

Last edited:
"At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now."

Ohhhh,please!!

She does not make me cry...

Why not she showed to be soooooo understanding like that when he was alive?

Okay...No more words.

She tells you why she didn't show compassion when he was alive. She was angry. She wanted him to get his act together and be on the straight and narrow. I believe she probably felt as though their love story wasn't over but her inability to help him and his inability to help himself made it be over. Like someone else posted others can only do so much. It takes that person to want to do it for themselves. I think she was brave for admitting to all the anger and indifference. The only thing I'd say is why didn't she just ask him how he felt? I mean I get why she didn't b/c she was angry and trying to leave it in the past. Well, this is what happens when you do that. . . REGRET. But I guess that's just life. I hope she'll be able to grieve and not blame herself forever for Mike's death.

Some of you guys piss me off with your self-righteous denial and analyzing of this woman's right to mourn and share her feelings. Even if your meaningless second hand insight on their relationship leads you to believe that she made a mistake, so what? God knows our boy wasn't perfect either.

Fact is that she knew him on a personal level, was his WIFE, and he's dead. Stop deluding yourselves into believing that you were part of this man's personal life or that you have more of a claim over him than she does. I know firsthand that we don't always treat our loved ones right (and I'm not saying anything about how Lisa Marie treated MJ), but when they pass, we sure as hell have more of a right to mourn than some on-looking judgmental **** who's never even met the people being discussed.

WOW! Right on! I think many people on here needed to be given this lecture.

Everyone makes choices, good ones and bad ones, and has to live with them. Lisa chose to do anything possible to distance herself from Mike over the years. Sometimes that meant not saying the nicest things about him but she never denied loving him. I think that's an important fact. If you think back to many of the interviews over the years you can hear the anger and indifference she felt in the words she chose. She loved him and wanted to be with him. And probably in her mind it was more his fault than hers that they couldn't be together. I remember her saying that she broke up her first marriage to be with him. She said she regretted doing that but what I really believe she regretted (and can never say, probably for her kids) was the fact that she broke up the marriage AND her marriage to Mike didn't work out. I don't think there would've been any regret on her part had they been able to find a way to stay together.

No matter what we think she was his family. We are his fans and that makes all the difference in the world. Rest assure HE KNEW that she loved him no matter what she may have said in the press. He knew why they were divorced (his fault or not) and knew what he did or didn't do to bring about the situation. He also knew her part in it as did she.

What all of you say is true, but at the end of the day Michael Jackson was a forgiver of people. He always forgave them for whatever they did. And obviously God forgives everyone also if you ask for it.

I have no other way but to forgive her for her previous actions towards Michael. And I believe her words are true, save for a few little silly superstitions she has.

I'm not going to judge her. We weren't there in their personal life when they were married. We don't know what went on behind closed doors in their lives. So I feel like we don't even have the right to judge what went on there ...

In spite of the mistakes she has made that have hurt Michael, they can be understood (and perhaps, maybe forgiven) through the fact that she was hurt. I've dealt with hurt and heartbreak the wrong way, too. I'm not excusing her, I'm saying it can be explained.

Right now, all I care about is that she is right NOW one of the few people who knew Michael who is sending a loving and honest message out there. That's all I care about now.

People talk as if Lisa Marie was the one that hurt Michael, it was two sided, this anger or whatever she was feeling towards him in the past obviously came from somewhere. He hurt her too during the marriage. Either way it was so long ago, and she did ring him around 2006 to check he was ok. Everyone is hurt after a divorce, what she wrote in her recent blog was very well put

That post broke my heart. Not for Michael, but for her. As someone who considers myself a Presley family fan, my concern for her welfare just went up twenty knotches. Please God, somebody free her. Her father would not have wanted this.

This is a no holds barred woman who speaks with her emotions. Throughout her tirade, she made it crystal clear why the relationship ended for her--depending on what point she chooses to say when it ended. Not once did she ever say to my knowledge, "I'm concerned about his health." She had been a habitual drug user. She would have known the signs and she would have known how to handle it. And I don't mean freeing him from the issue itself--that is something HE would have had to do on his own and by all accounts--over the years--he has made various attempts. Prescription drug abuse can be the hardest habit to kick, especially when you have a genuine illness. There are housewives in Iowa with this problem.

What I mean by her handling it is this: When someone is already sensitive about how the public perceives him and is allegedly taking pain killers to numb his feelings against it, the last thing in the world you would want to do is publically humiliate them unless you WANT to send them over the edge. She knew this! This is what was done to her father. Part of her drug used stemmed from the fact that the media was so hateful towards her for YEARS. They have had her on suicide watch since she was nine years old. The press have been waiting on tenderhooks for her to fall apart and die, just to add to their sick Elvis tragedy fantasies.

All she talked about was how manipulative Michael was and how he used his power for bad, (and if you listen to people in her current situation, this is how they ALL talk) how he had a way of disappearing when he was pissed off, and his people. She just said that in her post--throwing in the idea of not being able to "save" him from self-destructive behavior. (Again, using language often used by people in her current situation) This self-destructive behavior she speaks of centers around what she considers that to be. And it is something she may or may not have seen given that he could take off and leave her for up to six weeks with no word or no call--according to her. Not to mention she never said she saw him pill popping.

These Bloodsuckers and Leeches in his entourage? That's no big news. EVERYBODY--people who knew him and people who didn't--thought some of the people in his posse were foul. People thought his posse was foul WAY before she became a part of it. She--unfortunate for her--had to find out how nasty they could be. Maybe his refusal to defend her against them contributed to their divorce. Perhaps her reluctance to get rid of some of her people played a major part as well. They are just as foul. She must know they are otherwise she would not have been desperately and rather publically trying to free herself from them for so many years.

I will ALWAYS respect Michael for not allowing any anger he felt towards her to become fodder for public consumption. He was forever the complete gentleman. Nic Cage is as well and I hope to God he stays that way. I think they both saw a very sensitive soul who had trouble getting a handle on her emotions. Surely they understood that publically mocking her could hurt her.

The time period she speaks of is telling. Michael was being put through the wringer. He could not trust anyone for any reason. No wonder he thought he would end up like her father. Still he must have gotten over that idea pretty quick because like a year or two later, he was concerned he would go out the way Princess Diana did. These recent years, he may have been growing increasingly concerned over his lupus. Michael Jackson very often talked with his emotions. Whatever he may have been feeling at that time came right out of his mouth.

I know she is hurting like HELL right now. Not only that she couldn't help, but that she didn't help simply by taking the route he did...be kind and don't let your anger dictate your actions.

I hurt for her. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Although I do realize that, if things were reversed, people would not be giving Michael Jackson the benefit of the doubt. They would be asking why he did not show her kindness when she was alive. Especially if he knew she was in pain.

She's gutted. She's guilt ridden. And she's wishes she could have done it different. That is a break through! Ouick, somebody free her! The time is now!

You know, I used to not like LMP after some of her sillier comments but over the years I've grown to realize we all say things we dont mean. I think she means it when she says she loved him. My heart goes out to her.

not only did she badmouth him until the day he died adding more burden to a man who was constantly ripped apart by the media and the public but now she's trying to excuse her pathetic behavior and she's insinuating he had it coming or that his death was meant to happen anyway
when it will turn out it was manslaughter I don't want to her any more about parallels to her father's death

I symphatize with her...

Everyone makes mistakes and so did she.

I believe they loved each other...

Everyone who once loved him must be hurting right now.

Back