Lisa Marie blogs about her true feelings...

I am just gutted that his death had to happen before people came out and said these things. Why?

It kills me to think Michael thought like that, I always knew he felt low...but it has never been as explicit as this. Just heartbreaking. His fans would have done anything for him, I wish there was something someone could have done more for him.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.
Sounds like someone finally grew up.

I understand what you mean now :)

I actually think LMP was one of the few people that actually took the time to do it, though. He didn't really end up like Elvis, either. He was apparently on morphine for a while, but it was controlled and administered by a doctor. He had his demons, but he was far more responsible. He loved his kids too much.
In a way the situation is the same. As Lisa Marie puts it, Mike had a lot of "awful vampires and leeches" around him, which is like her father with Colonel Parker, Dr. Nick, the Memphis Mafia, and others. Just a bunch of yes men who was only there for money. Elvis was just about broke when he died. Which is why he kept touring, when he should have gotten himself together. Some people tried to help Elvis, but he didn't listen. His estate only became rich because Priscilla took over after Elvis death and got rid of those people.

awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

Please, can you tell me what does that mean? I'm brazilian, I didnt understand what she is saying!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear from her. And I believe her!

Please, can you tell me what does that mean? I'm brazilian, I didnt understand what she is saying!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear from her. And I believe her!

She's referring to people who would watch MJ destroy himself for their own gain...and that somehow, Michael would end up allowing these people near him.

I'm glad, she came forward with her true feelings.

Like someone else mentioned; she is only human.
She has had a lot of time to process their time together.
Her reaction (sadness - denial - regret - anger - indifference) is typical for someone who has experienced some kind of loss, in this case a failed relationship.

I know from personal experience that when a person, you love/care for becomes fatally ill or dies suddenly, disagreements from the past become irrelevant.

All the B.S. goes away. The clouds that once cluttered your brain disappear, and you get down to what Really matters in life: Loving and supporting each other. NOTHING else matters!

She would be inhuman to not react as she does; forgiving and remembering him fondly.
Instead of wondering why she did it, and make this out to be some weird plan to make her self out to be a victim; understand that she has come full circle and is now hurting just like everyone else. Just like his family. Just like his friends. Just like his fans.

Lisa's words show that she did indeed love him, and she (in her own way) still does..

BINGO!!!Course!She made the same with him...I dont like her.
Aw Dri! :( How can you know for sure what really happened between Michael and Lisa? There's no way for us to know how their relationship was and how was their life living together!

I am just gutted that his death had to happen before people came out and said these things. Why?

It kills me to think Michael thought like that, I always knew he felt low...but it has never been as explicit as this. Just heartbreaking. His fans would have done anything for him, I wish there was something someone could have done more for him.
I'm sure lots of people close to him (including his family, obviously) have tried helping him. Thing is, if the addict doesn't have the willpower or strength to quit using such things then there sadly isn't much to be done...

I'm glad, she came forward with her true feelings.

Like someone else mentioned; she is only human.
She has had a lot of time to process their time together.
Her reaction (sadness - denial - regret - anger - indifference) is typical for someone who has experienced some kind of loss, in this case a failed relationship.

I know from personal experience that when a person, you love/care for becomes fatally ill or dies suddenly, disagreements from the past become irrelevant.

All the B.S. goes away. The clouds that once cluttered your brain disappear, and you get down to what Really matters in life: Loving and supporting each other. NOTHING else matters!

She would be inhuman to not react as she does; forgiving and remembering him fondly.
Instead of wondering why she did it, and make this out to be some weird plan to make her self out to be a victim; understand that she has come full circle and is now hurting just like everyone else. Just like his family. Just like his friends. Just like his fans.

Lisa's words show that she did indeed love him, and she (in her own way) still does..
Oohh very well said!! Same here! I agree with you 101%!

I'm sure lots of people close to him (including his family, obviously) have tried helping him. Thing is, if the addict doesn't have the willpower or strength to quit using such things then there sadly isn't much to be done...
What are we really talking about here? What Lisa was trying to save him from? Medicine addiction? Too many plastic surgery? (and do not tell me to not talk about "plastic surgery", read my post and u'll understand why)

Thank you!!

:(

Her words about his death mirror EXACTLY what Michael told Depok Chopra and his life behind the scenes also reflect extactly as he saw. Depok was clearly a dear and beloved friend of Michael, it is just sad that so many of the wrong people were in Michaels circle. A lesson for all of us.

I love you Michael Jackson! :angel:

This is just heart-breaking and almost reassuring in equal measure to me. I always thought they truely loved each other, and that michael probably was a difficult person to be in a relationship with. The normal experiences that shape a person do not apply to him - he probably never learnt to compromise in the way that you do to have a successful relationship. (That is not to say that his whole life was not a compromise of a kind.)

The idea that he knew he would come to a type of tragic end, although horrific to think about, the way she says he was resigned to it, like it was fact, inevitable, almost makes me feel slightly better. If this were true then nothing could be done: the what-ifs are killing me. Also, Michael was resigned to this: the idea that he did not want to die and would be in heaven fretting about his children etc is equally bad. Of course I do not mean that he DID want to die, but just that he came to accept it.

I don't know, I feel like I'm in a horrific parrallel universe even writing this stuff. I'm just trying to find a smidgen of peace or comfort to cling to.

I wish these two could have been together if it might have brought Michael some relief and some love. I always wanted him to find the love of a good woman (preferably me). That was a joke, kindof. Remember jokes? No actually I would have loved to have loved him truely. Obviously we all love him from afar.

xxx

I thought that was a very heart felt message. Know one other than Lia & Michael know what went on in their relationship so please don't judge. It is very easy to understand that she feels distraught as she spent so much time with him - we feel grief when we have never met him.

I really appreciate this blog from her. Dispite her attempt to save him I think she also loved him. She saw the life he was in and tried to protect him from self destructive behaviour. Only she doesn't need to feel guilty though. She had to make a discission as she said also.

I am being really psychological now, but I think in MJ she saw her dad; the famous, charismatic performer surrounded by 'bad people'. Hence she felt it was her duty to save dad. No it was not.

But she loved him, whatever motivated that love; she loved him. And I will not assume as to her definition of 'self-destructive' ways. I think some of us read the wrong thing into that statement.

You had to love him; he was so vulnerable, yet so sweet to everybody. So humble, and not afraid to say what he thought. You had to love him. And those who don't , well....

Saying all this stuff about his actions being 'really REALLY bad when he was bad', I think is really REALLY useless at this moment, and will only give grounds to those who will wish to defame him and cast their bs on our pain right now..
really small of her

We have to understand that MJJ was completely different. He went through a lot. Abuse as a child, severe stress, low self esteem, depression, severe health problems, medias bashing him. And he was very sensitive. And a perfectionist.

Great artist often die young and sadly, Michael is one of them.

The idea that he knew he would come to a type of tragic end, although horrific to think about, the way she says he was resigned to it, like it was fact, inevitable, almost makes me feel slightly better. If this were true then nothing could be done: the what-ifs are killing me. Also, Michael was resigned to this: the idea that he did not want to die and would be in heaven fretting about his children etc is equally bad. Of course I do not mean that he DID want to die, but just that he came to accept it.

I don't know, I feel like I'm in a horrific parrallel universe even writing this stuff. I'm just trying to find a smidgen of peace or comfort to cling to.

That's sort of how I felt as well. It's absolutely awful, but the idea that he talked about it before and thought it was a possibility makes it hurt just a little bit less.

I am being really psychological now, but I think in MJ she saw her dad; the famous, charismatic performer surrounded by 'bad people'. Hence she felt it was her duty to save dad.

You are, i believe, EXACTLY right.

Her entry really clears up a lot of the falacious rumors that surrounded their relationship. I appreciate her honesty, empathy, and kind words. Michael will be missed; he went to Heaven knowing he was loved by millions.

that was beautiful. it's too bad that things worked out the way they did between them, but I never doubted that they really loved each other. sometimes it takes something like this for someone to acknowledge their true feelings, unfortunately. thanks for sharing

You can only do so much to others. You can not save someone if they do not want to be saved...

Lisa did her best and I love her for that. At least they had each other for a little while...
It is also very hard to be with someone who is letting go...

MJ is in heaven now and he is looking down upon us...

Back