Lisa Marie blogs about her true feelings...

Her words about his death mirror EXACTLY what Michael told Depok Chopra and his life behind the scenes also reflect extactly as he saw. Depok was clearly a dear and beloved friend of Michael, it is just sad that so many of the wrong people were in Michaels circle. A lesson for all of us.

I love you Michael Jackson! :angel:

It seemed he had both types in his life--some wrong people but also some very good people. It was ultimately Michael who had to make the choices for himself but it does seem that he had the two competing forces in his life.

Thanks for posting this. It was deleted before I had a chance to read what she wrote. I think she is being honest. I always felt it was a shame things didn't work out between them and that the marriage was not a publicity stunt.

I believe her.. and I have to be honest.. She did what was right.. If she had stayed she would have enabled him like everyone else around him. It would have ended up effecting her mentality and effecting her children also. I've always believed they loved each other.. Sometimes love isn't enough...

Altough i've never really liked the way she has spoken bout him in these last few years..im glad that she has released on how she feels.

I dont know what she is going through right now..... but thank you lisa for at least being so repectful at this sad time

Anderson Cooper covered the story a while ago on cnn; I'm afraid though that he refered to her statement and especially the segment we've discussed ("when he was bad he did really REALLY bad things") in a way that leaves too much in the air for michael..
I said from the beginning that although her intention might be good, the way she put it on paper doesn't make it sound good, and will be used against Michael..

sorry, her actual words were "When he used it [his power] for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad"..
I said from my first post that this can be misunderstood. And that's how it was presented today in AC360. Along with what she LM says later, that
"I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.".

all of this is ripe for misunderstanding

Last edited:
I really feel for Lisa. I believe she really loved Michael, and as she said, she had to let go. I think she's just now realizing how poor of a choice that was.

We've all been in relationships in which no matter how much you love someone, you just have to let it go, this is what happened with them, I'm glad she's finally owning up to her feelings and saying it to the world, I just wished Michael could have heard it.

We've all been in relationships in which no matter how much you love someone, you just have to let it go, this is what happened with them, I'm glad she's finally owning up to her feelings and saying it to the world, I just wished Michael could have heard it.

I do believe Michael got it just as well as everybody here.

Honestly don't know what to think about this. As much as I understand now what went on a bit better I try to escape in thinking it's non of my business but then again I have a strong feeling to tell Lisa Marie that it is one thing to just leave someone for the better cuz you can't handle the situation, but she hasn't done only that. She added to his pain in what she said and she must have known that damn well.
It's up to Michael to forgive her or not... I really don't care honestly but Lisa Maria wouldn't be my choice of friends, that's what I do know.
Ppl like that hurt and then tell oh I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry... well you should have thought before. God didn't gave you your mind for thinking of easy excuses for yourself when it's pretty late.

She should tell him that she loved and cared about him when he was still with us. But the last thing he heard from her was "he was the biggest mistake of my life". I will never forgive her that. Whatever she's saying now is too late.

She said the most horrible things about Michael on interviews and television shows. Now she feels guilty and suddenly becomes the great heroine? Her monologue is sad and confronting, but it's not right that she should just suddenly become this great Michael supporter after some of the things she said about him. I just believe that if she had wanted to break it off for her own sake, why THEN go and do the malicious interviews? Why not just leave him, and not drag the whole affair into the public view? No, she dragged it out, and she tried to drag Michael's name down as well.

It's up to Michael to forgive her or not, but right now what she has to say is really meaningless, because right now millions if not billions of people are mourning this great man, and the circumstances and the trivialities like that are important to a degree, but the colossal nature of this great man is MUCH more important. I say let's focus on Michael because he has lived a great and amazing life, and we should be celebrating that, as well as going through the natural grief period which is going to go on for a long long time... this is the first time I've ever lost someone who I really cared about despite never meeting him, and I never knew how painful it was until now :(

She rang him while he was in Las Vegas. She told a magazine that she had remained friends with all her exes except him. She wanted to resolve issues. But apparently it must have not gone down too well with him because she said it would probably be another ten years before she got to speak to him again. So she had her chance to resolve but whatever way she tried to do it he obviously didn't agree. She also said in this interview that he was the only man that she made cry and that she had told him to stop being a baby. Nice thing to say publicly isn't it.

So I agree with the above post. She talks about Michael having issues but is obvious she had her own because she tried to block it out by doing the scientology way of being indifferent etc.

Doesn't matter now he's gone. As Rev Al Sharpton said they are coming out now after they broke his heart in reference to her statement.

devastation :( that's the only word that comes close, and even it doesn't do what I'm feeling any justice. I just have these waves of grief... if this is what death is like, I hate death. I hate what it's done to Michael :(

I am just gutted that his death had to happen before people came out and said these things. Why?

It kills me to think Michael thought like that, I always knew he felt low...but it has never been as explicit as this. Just heartbreaking. His fans would have done anything for him, I wish there was something someone could have done more for him.

I am so gutted. It hurts so much. But.. I feel numb now.

I am gobsmacked. Respect to her for posting this. its probably the most real and public thing she has ever done regarding her true feelings for Michael. Im lost for words really...

Awww lisa i am speechless

thanks for postin
i cant believe mj said that but hummmmmmmmmm i have no words

What the heck is that supoosed to mean??? :angry:

I don't think she meant anything bad by it. She was just saying Michael was human, and has made lots of mistakes (baby dangling incident for one, as an example) along the way.

She wasn't being nasty towards Michael.

I kind of agree with you. I do believe that she truly loved Michael at one time. And probably still does. However, over that past 10 years or so she has continued to blame him for her unhappiness and the fact that her music career really didn't take off. I would be more supportive of her had she stood by him in his time of trouble. This was a very, very lonely and sad man. I believe Michael did love Lisa Marie and tried to make her happy. They were just two different people. I think some of the statements she has posted on her blog are nice, but why didn't she speak of that while he was still alive? I have to agree with what Eddie Griffin said. Most of the people that Michael thought were his friends, turned their backs on him. Had they been more vocally supportive of Michael during his trials, he may have recovered from most of his physical and emotional ailments. My heart is very heavy and I still can't help crying. It's hard to listen to his songs. But I know at least now Michael is no longer suffering and he's finally at peace. He's up their in heaven dancing away with the Godfather James Brown. Rest in peace, Michael.

Well put! Just as in life, Lisa Marie Presley is trying to attach herself to Michael. I think for once in her life she should show a little class and keep silent! It's okay to offer condolences. Let's leave it at that. People shouldn't accept what LMP says about MJ as fact. She never really got to know Michael that well. I would be believe the people who knew him best: the Jackson family and his family at Motown. RIP, Mike.

I do not know a Lisa to say she is a bad person, I do not know what kind of feeling she had at Michael, but I do not like her the things she said about Michael in interviews, by talking about her marriage with him, Michael always wanted to and tried to have privacy in your life. There was a very pleasant part of it is talking to Michael in interviews. And now it comes with this beautiful text... If she really loved it and never ever to leave, no matter the situation that was, no matter what was happening, she is the love of truth it would be with him until the end and would love and happy as he always has. Now says is not at fault and say nice words. He's gone... :(

at the end of the day michael knows she insulted him so she wasnt a true friend after the divorce. if she wants her say, she has that right. but i think we should consentrate on people like his family, friends and fans he knows actually loved him all the time. the way she insulted him wasn't love anymore. how would you feel if your friends said those things about you? and after you died..oohhh i need to attach myself to you again. too many people do that and it looks too fake in my opinion. and now brooke shields said he was a true friend or somewhere on those lines. where was she before? i think we should drop it. simply because they were married doesnt mean much to me since they divorced and she said stuff about him. she had no kids with him anyway..lets move on. his kids, family , true friends , fans were his life.

yes she acted like a spoiled immature brat and she hurt him...now it's too late Lisa Michael can't hear you anymore

Lisa marie has been closer to Michael than ANY of us, she has witnessed him and his life up close. We will never know what it's like to lead such a life, she had her reasons for dealing with their seperation the way she did. It may not have been perfect, but she did what she felt was best at the time. I think she deserves way more courtesy and respect than some people are giving her! Imagine how hurt you are now, and then how hurt she must be after having that close period with him.

Back