Lisa Marie Presley * Designated discussion thread for everything LMP

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

Back in 2005, when both Lisa and her Mom, Priscilla, were on "Oprah" bashing Michael Jackson, the only husband of Lisa's that Priscilla HATED was Michael Jackson.

So...let's see. Nicolas Cage never got involved with Scientology and Priscilla didn't hate him.

Yep...it was Michael owned all the Elvis Presley #1 song's, the top 15% of Elvis records and probably wouldn't sell the song's to the Presley women. Ha!

^^She seems she has no make up on and looks older...

Well she is in her 40s now so she wont look like she did when she was younger.

I saw a recent pic of her with christina aguilera and she had this tan on her face that didnt look good on her imo, it made her look way older

I have stayed away from this thread but I come here respectfully.

I have been thinking about things and I think some people think fans dislike Lisa because there might have been some jealousy towards her because she married Michael. For me I can honestly say that was never the case. Looking at Michael with her in pictures and things together he looked genuinely happy. I think that was good. I think they were better off as friends. I think their marriage was rushed. She was barely divorced and he was recovering from the allegations and other things. But they looked happy and unfortunately it didn't work out. Marriage is not easy whether you are celebrity or not.

What bothered me was her behavior after the divorce. Her interviews and such were awful and during Michael's darkest times she joined the beat down. Then Michael dies and we see a complete change in her behavior and what she says. People will say she was angry back then and you change. Maybe but I just can't help but feel it's like a nagging feeling I get that if Michael was alive today she would talk about him in the same terrible way she was known to do. I know nothing about their relationship but she had a choice and what she said and did. I don't see Jennifer Aniston badmouthing Brad Pitt at all and I am sure she wasn't too thrilled what went doen in her marriage and all that but she kept it classy. I am not a fan of hers but I was impressed with how she dealt with the whole thing publically. She kept her dignity.

I will always see her as Elvis's daughter and Michael's first wife. I just can't believe 100% what she says and does now. Too much damage was done. It doesn't mean hate but I just don't feel anything towards her. I see things can get heated between people when she gets mentioned or if she mentions Michael. I don't see that changing much and I think it's something that you have to agree to disagree on.

Last edited:
What bothered me was her behavior after the divorce. Her interviews and such were awful and during Michael's darkest times she joined the beat down. Then Michael dies and we see a complete change in her behavior and what she says. People will say she was angry back then and you change. Maybe but I just can't help but feel it's like a nagging feeling I get that if Michael was alive today she would talk about him in the same terrible way she was known to do.
Absolutely! I believe this as well, especially given the fact that just months before MJ passed Lisa said he was the biggest mistake of her life. I mean come on! After having other husbands, having twins and being divorce from MJ for yrs to still feel that much hate was ridiculous. And like u said in comparison with Aniston who was married far more longer to Pitt really makes Lisa look crazy. lol

Marebear I agree with your post. Also notice that the gossip mills are always talking about JayZ's affairs. A media person tried to make Beyonce talk about it & she remained classy and did not provide any information for them to feed on. She made a Michael like statement about not talking about her personal relationship, or words or that effect. She always remains classy. In fact I like Beyonce's classiness & kindness more than I love her music.

In contrast Lisa always has something not uplifting to say. Even in interviews where she would say something that shows a more realistic Michael, in the next comment you will see her revert to a nasty comment. You see that in the Oprah interview. She begins by saying she takes back all the things she said before because she was angry and then later in the interview she states that in the Bashit interview Michael was high even though she was not there, and that Michael was on drugs when he collapsed in New York, even though she was told by the doc that Michael was dehydrated.

Later in her last interview she states that Michael was not gay, but in the same interview she slips back to the old Lisa and says she was not there so she is not sure about the allegations. All she had to do was ask him back then, and let him tell her why these people came up with the allegation method to make money. I mean this is not farfetched, since people in our society make up allegations all the time to gain money, have custody of children, or for vengeance. If there are children involved they usually decide on sexual allegations against the children. This is a common practice, but the media & Lisa pretend that these things do not happen.

You know the stupid thing? She keeps saying she was not there she does not know but you had your son around him? Ok Lisa, whatever

Lisa is always mad about something and she seems to have an endless capacity for negativity and snarky comments especially about Michael. She has never learned how to conduct herself in a classy way publically and I think she has a lot of issues with herself more than anyone else. I just hope she stays off the subject of Michael and goes on with her own life such as it is.

You know the stupid thing? She keeps saying she was not there she does not know but you had your son around him? Ok Lisa, whatever
Exactly! But, she also says this to save face, to get on the media good side. But, if they were smart they would ask her what u just said. But, they will not give her a chance to correct herself because her negativity serves their purpose against MJ as well. It's a stupid game they both play! -_- I see right through it, it's so LAME!

And to think Austin Brown, MJ's nephew still remains friends with this woman. I just don't understand at all. From Austin's twitter account

Brown &#8207;<S>@</S>AustinBrown Happy bday to one of the coolest people who's always been there for me. Happy bday Lisa Marie Presley.&#8230; http://instagr.am/p/VOAWefD8dL

The closeness between Rebbie's family and Lisa is glaring evidence of how much Rebbie resented and disrespected her brother Michael. All he was good for was supporting her so she didn&#8217;t have to work.

Lisa has always been there for Austin? o_O But, not MJ?! WTF?! Ugh those Jacksons love to befriend those who hurt their own blood. Don't they realize these kinds of associations look bad on them? It looks like they agree with these people perception of MJ. People Like LMP And Stacey Brown comments on MJ are horrific so what the F**k gives? Seriously MJ should have left some folks in his fam starve to teach em a lesson of loyalty cause they truly sucked at it!!

Debbie is better than Lisa!!! She was there for Michael..I mean at the trial and of course she gave him two beautiful children!!! Lisa is so selfish.

I even remember Janet hanging out with her after MJ got divorced and Katherine invited her to the funeral, didn't she? With that kind of "family" why would he want to have more enemies! Most of them didn't give a **** about him, Katherine still thought in 2010 Michael was an addict to plastic surgeries, she didn't even know he had lupus. So nothing surprises me anymore what could come from them but it pisses me off. :angry:

yeh i dont get it at all why on earth lisa would even want to hang around anyone from michael's family given the way she has talked bout him.....seriously she's messed up!

I even remember Janet hanging out with her after MJ got divorced and Katherine invited her to the funeral, didn't she? With that kind of "family" why would he want to have more enemies! Most of them didn't give a **** about him, Katherine still thought in 2010 Michael was an addict to plastic surgeries, she didn't even know he had lupus. So nothing surprises me anymore what could come from them but it pisses me off. :angry:

I agree. I saw footage on TV of Janet smiling with Lisa after Lisa and Michael divorced. It just didn't look right, in my opinion. I get so mad at how the Jacksons love to be friends with people who have said disgusting things about Michael or hurt him in some way. And yet the Jacksons wanted to drag Michael into touring with them when he was alive. I wouldn't be surprised if he found out how they were nice to people who hurt him and that caused him to shut them out when they came around wanting to talk to him.

Last edited:
You can you sure that Michael was acutely aware of his family&#8217;s multiple and habitual betrayals and it had to have hurt him deeply. It&#8217;s a testament to his kind, gentle and forgiving nature that he was able to tolerate them at all. I wouldn&#8217;t have.

No wonder why Michael got away from them for years and left his father and sibblings out of his will. How convenient was to invent the alleged interventions but I bet he kept supporting some of them despite their betrayals, oh Michael, you have a bunch of vultures for a family! :sigh:

Did Michael every say in an interview that she can be "a cold mean woman"?
Not sure if im even allowed to ask this but...:unsure:

Did Michael every say in an interview that she can be "a cold mean woman"?
Not sure if im even allowed to ask this but...:unsure:

What do u mean? do u mean has he ever said that bout her?

^ yeah. I read it on his official website's forum. But its writting by fans I think. Thats why I was wondering.

Back