LL Cool J Talks About Working With MJ

Wow...thanks so much for sharing. Great way to start my morning. Amazing...though...how if someone loved MJ, they become a sudden favorite of mine. I was generally indifferent to LL, but now...hey, he's cooler than cool.

i know. and that bothers some people. but the UFO- sighting- type aura of MJ has inexplicable effects on people that may make other people nervous, but..it's just the way it is. a song he sang would become magic, whereas if it's done by someone else, it's either dead, indifferent, or average at best. people don't like whwen i said that 'ignition' by r kelly, didn't do much, but when it appeared on MJ's home movies, suddenly the song was a big hit and had umph to it. if a person is associated with MJ, we become interested in the person, whether they're good or bad. if Michael lived at some house, that house becomes a castle that is a monster tourist attraction, no matter how small the house is.
if you're not interested in rap, but a rapper glows over MJ, u suddenly become interested in that rapper's music, at least to give it the second listen u otherwise wouldn't. MJ's children starting out looking like any other child, then grow up to make you believe in reincarnation, prophecy, as they actually end up looking like he did later on in his life. and acting like he did all his life. the spine tingling list goes on and on. and reactions from people in the media mimick the reactions in characters to beings from other planets, in UFO type movies. as MJ's life always had and still holds that type of intrigue. and it naturally inspires endless wonder about the unseen things, concerning Michael.

and when Michael spoke, as sampled in that convo with LL that LL reminisced about..the words coming out of MJ's mouth were not only indications of his eternal childhood, but, unexpected magic, and funny, and like out of a genie bottle. indications of the contents of his heart. and defined his whole essence. and of course, still does.

Last edited:
Many thanks to smooth criminal 05 & mjbaybee. LL is genuine in saying the things he says about Mike. No doubt about it. I like the whole interview:yes: He seemed to be in good spirits throughout the whole thing. Ain't it funny when he talked about the things he did as a teenager making serious money?:D

Lol! I saw the highlights on some entertainment show about LL's
comments about Michael and the fart thing and the SC thing.
Cracked me up! That's just like the playful jokester Michael.

Thanks for posting. He surely respect and admire Michael.

Last edited:
Back