LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
michaelsson;3019930 said:
well shes contradicted herself ALOT from 94-2005. especially that 2005 interview. she talked about mike with disgust on her face/ in her eyes. she said he USED her and lured her in and put on a front 2get her 2fall for him. now he dies and shes going 2 change her story? She sat there laughing and joking around when oprah made little sly remarks and faces and kissed oprahs ass that entire interview. atleast be consistent. geez.

I agree…

I dont hate her, I dislike what she has said about Michael… I would say its never too late to make peace, but in her case…its kinda too late… But what ever, I mean complaining about it now wouldnt do a Darn thing so what ever she says, she should be respectful!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Re: LMP Back on Oprah This Thursday

I know it makles me sick how now shes making out shes all " i love michael blah blah" and not too long she couldnt bare to hear his name!

Its funny how things change

Exactly. pple in this thread talkin about leave her alone ,we havent seen the interview yet. who f*ckin cares if we've seen it or not, the FACT is she is one of MANY who stabbed michael in the back, in one of the worst ways. so screw her whether this interview is positive or not. pple in this thread, if we ever get 2 know each other personaly and u hate me and i die, do me a favor HATE me when im dead too cuz loving me all of a sudden will NOT matter.

blankyluvdoodoo;3019934 said:
Debbie was his wife too and she didn't get married again nor she had kids with other man then why not her? .don't start with she was surrogate thing ,atleast she loved him enough to gave him his greatest joy of life +she didn't bash him in his darkest hours. so i think people need to get over lisa and her love for Michael.or just join lisa fan board.

Right?

But Dabbie is not the daugher of Elvis…*Americas king of rock and roll*. And when Lisa married Michael *Universe King of Entertainment* So its kinda a rating thing… It's Oprah's last season so she will get anyone she can for an interview… I mean the ONLY Biggest thing she could interview is The Jackson Family right? Since they've never really talked about Michael in public… Some more than others...:smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Anyone here been in her shoes before? Anyone know what she went through while being married to him? Anyone know what the relationship was like from her point of view? Anyone know what went on between her & Michael behind closed doors?
If we don't know the answer to any of these questions, then how can we judge her like that? There MUST have been some very legitimate reasons as to why she acted the way she did.

Exactly. pple in this thread talkin about leave her alone ,we havent seen the interview yet. who f*ckin cares if we've seen it or not, the FACT is she is one of MANY who stabbed michael in the back, in one of the worst ways. so screw her whether this interview is positive or not. pple in this thread, if we ever get 2 know each other personaly and u hate me and i die, do me a favor HATE me when im dead too cuz loving me all of a sudden will NOT matter.

Im not fussed bout this interview cuz i know it could be like this:

Lmp being rude & saying more mean crap bout mj or

Lmp being fake and still pretending to "love" mj

Quite frankly she should focus on her marriage that she has now and let mj rest in peace

Anyone here been in her shoes before? Anyone know what she went through while being married to him? Anyone know what the relationship was like from her point of view? Anyone know what went on between her & Michael behind closed doors?
If we don't know the answer to any of these questions, then how can we judge her like that? There MUST have been some very legitimate reasons as to why she acted the way she did.

Yes but kop u cant just go from " oh god i hate him he used me" to " i love him & always "

Its just not right and doesnt make sense

any one been in Michaels shoes before? does we know what he went through while he was marries to her?do we know Michaels point of view in this marriage? There must be pretty big reason for him to just sign divorce paper with out pursuing her or there must be ANOTHER BIG REASON NOT TO GIVE HER SECOND CHANCE WHILE SHE WAS ALL OVER HIM ,FLYING ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH HER TWO CHILDREN JUST TO BE WITH HIM.
I think i am going to see through Michaels point of view which more dignified and with class.

Im not fussed bout this interview cuz i know it could be like this:

Lmp being rude & saying more mean crap bout mj or

Lmp being fake and still pretending to "love" mj

Quite frankly she should focus on her marriage that she has now and let mj rest in peace

exactly, i wouldnt want my wife speaking on a previous marriage 2 the world while shes married 2me. Maybe her attention should be elsewhere. if shes gonna be all fake and lovey dovey she shud of been that way from the jump.

exactly, i wouldnt want my wife speaking on a previous marriage 2 the world while shes married 2me. Maybe her attention should be elsewhere. if shes gonna be all fake and lovey dovey she shud of been that way from the jump.

i wouldnt like it either if i was married and my husband was doing that.

Like I mentioned before, it's always ALL about HER. Well those same questions can be asked regarding Michael also.

Do YOU know what HE went through being married to Lisa Marie?

Do YOU know what the relationship was like from HIS point of view? Better yet didn't HIS point of view EVER matter to you?

Do YOU know what went on behind closed doors?

Do YOU know the REAL reason why Michael left Lisa Marie for 6 weeks? Or is the fact that Lisa Marie says Michael left her for 6 weeks is ALL you need to hear?

What is it about Lisa Marie that makes not only you but other's with the same mindset, conclude that everything she says about the marriage was the ABSOLUTE truth and that anyone who refuses to ignore and gloss over the hypocrisy, half-truths and out-right lies she has blatanty displayed should be ashamed.

What is it about Lisa Marie that makes people turn a blind eye to her foolishness? Is it her heritage because she's the "daughter of the King of Rock and Roll"? Is it because she's White and rich? Is it because of her looks? I don't get it. There is so much info AND footage out their that contradicts what she has been saying over the years, not to mention the autopsy, yet the media and people, including some fans, choose to remain in a fog.

ForeverKOP;3019945 said:

Well, first of all I DO NOT hate Lisa. I even can understand that her relationships with Michael were not easy. She probably got hurt many times because her expectations from this marriage did not reach a level she wanted for herself.

I do believe that Lisa loved him deeply and she got extremely angry when she did not get the same love in return. This is why she had to leave him because nothing else she could do imo.

I even can see why she was talking bad about him after they got divorced. I assume she wanted the public know that it was her who left him FIRST to make sure that nobody in Hollywood will think opposite. She needed this scandal on TV to defend herself in my opinion and she wanted this story out…But why now after so many years she still keeps talking about him?

Everything was already said a long time ago. It seems to me that Lisa feels more relaxed after he passed if she is willing to give this interview on a positive note. It is almost like saying: now he is gone, I feel much better about him and I can forgive him now. If she even thinks that way, it should not be public imo. She has to keep it to herself in order not to look like an attention seeker. Her statement after his passing was more than enough. Why it has to be done with Oprah's show now?

Last edited:

"It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part."

"He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."

"I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow."

These above quotes are ALSO apart of Lisa Marie's 'heart-felt' blog. Of course when you look at it on the surface, it seems sweet and all; but look at the blog in it's entirety and you will see that it was self-serving. All about HER feelings, All about how SHE tried to save the poor drug-addict Michael and had to 'escape' in the end. Having the nerve to compare Michael's death to her father's. A bunch of phoniness and revisionist history going on with her, and her upcoming Oprah interview won't be much different. Now if her interview proves me wrong, then I'll be wrong. But I don't think I will be. Lisa's not stupid. She knows she can't show her backside at Michael like she did from 2003 to 2009. She's going to have to balance saving her own face, and making herself look good in the public and media's eyes without outright slandering Michael. Still throwing Michael under the bus, but this time with a much more heart-tugging sentimental feel to it instead of the brash, spiteful venon she displayed prior years. That's what that blog was about and that's what that upcoming interview will show. But, unlike some other people, I can still see past her bull and I'm not impressed.

You don't understand very much. It became HER mission to save Michael from those things because she would have wanted to continue with Michael but it became impossible because of that. That's marriage. Trying to help each other. You can't share your life with someone just hoping day after day the other person takes care of himself. It just doesn't last like that. So Lisa was the first and the most important person after Michael to take care about him when they were married. So it was her mission. Just like it was Michael's mission to take care of Lisa (that was much easier). And Michael himself said he afraids he will end up like Elvis, not Lisa.

What kind of excuses would Michael Jackson had gotten if he talked badly about Lisa Marie to the media every chance he got? Would the Lisa defenders accept it as his reaction to hurt and anger over his marriage to her? Can ANYONE answer that question HONESTLY?

I've always respected her, can't wait to hear more from her about Michael. Like her mum said on Larry King, "she was distraught over the news."

62dbb7b5.jpg

dance and shout shake ya body down to the ground....down down down down

on my MJ flow not wasting time on that hoe goodnight...i'm wasted

I am indifferent (a word LMP loved to use when referring to MJ over the past few years) for the most part. I don't like the way she handled herself after the divorce, but I neither like or dislike her.

I just hope that when she's interviewed about MJ, she doesn't paint him out to be some big druggie, which is what Oprah and the media want to hear. I would also like her to admit they BOTH contributed to the downfall of that marriage. I would also love for Oprah to ask LMP why she was still seeing MJ after they divorced and flying all over different countries to be with him if things were so terrible?

All I want is for LMP to speak the truth and not try to paint herself out as a victim. She needs to talk about the fact that they BOTH had their faults during the marriage. A marriage doesn't usually fall apart because of one person. It takes two to tango and I hope LMP remembers that.

I really dont care either way. Everyone either hates her or love her. Just like Michael she was a complicated person. But what I can not forgive is all the bashing she did after the marriage fell apart. If you really loved someone, you dont go around throwing dirty laundry into the wind with your mother and 1 million other people on national television just because you were "hurt". She left him, then wanted him back, he moved on, she became bitter and used nasty tactics to get back at him. Not cool in my book no matter how you slice it.

Won't it be refreshing to hear from someone who actually got to see the man as her husband?

Not if she repeats the "he was a drug addict and I couldn't save him and that's why the marriage ended" story which she pretty much said in her blog after he died. -_-

Both Oprah and LMP need to be on the same boat in the middle of the ocean.............without a paddle!

I am indifferent (a word LMP loved to use when referring to MJ over the past few years) for the most part. I don't like the way she handled herself after the divorce, but I neither like or dislike her.

I just hope that when she's interviewed about MJ, she doesn't paint him out to be some big druggie, which is what Oprah and the media want to hear. I would also like her to admit they BOTH contributed to the downfall of that marriage. I would also love for Oprah to ask LMP why she was still seeing MJ after they divorced and flying all over different countries to be with him if things were so terrible?

All I want is for LMP to speak the truth and not try to paint herself out as a victim. She needs to talk about the fact that they BOTH had their faults during the marriage. A marriage doesn't usually fall apart because of one person. It takes two to tango and I hope LMP remembers that.

No, actually in Michael's world it takes only one to moonwalk and that's it. It's really hard to live with him.

It bothers me when people keep saying Lisa Marie Presley was Michael's "only true love" and "the love of his life", not becasue I hate Lisa, but because I'm sick and tired of people putting words into Michael's mouth.

Just show me one quote directly from Michael Jackson saying Lisa was his only true love, not a quote from Karen Faye, or J. Randy Taraborrelli, but Michael Jackson himself.

I have read a lot about Michael. Based on my research, I figure the best way to learn about Michael Jackson is from Michael himself. Michael was mysterious and private; yet, he was also a very honest person. He bared his soul in his music and his speeches. I learn about Michael by listening to his lyrics, reading his book (Moonwalk), reading his poems (Dancing the Dreams), listening to his speeches, and watching his actions over the years. Third party accounts are seldom reliable. People who actually knew him usually respect his privacy and don't say much about him. People who don't know about him, like Randy Taraborrelli, sensationalized stuff to sell books.

I have never come across a quote directly from Michael himself that expressed his endless true love for Lisa (except for the thank you note in HIStory's album credit.) I know he loved Diana Ross because he said that himself in Moonwalk and many other occasions (He even named her as his children's guardian in his will.) I know he loved Katherine Jackson. Michael expressed his love for his mother countless times. I know he loved Elizabeth Taylor because of the way they supported each other during ups and downs. But, Michael almost never said anything about Lisa Marie. Don't get me wrong. I know he loved her. But, who really knows how he felt about her after the divorce? I read the rabbi's book. When the rabbi asked Michael about Lisa Marie, Michael sounded pretty "indifferent" about her in 2001. What I wanna say is that some fans may have overestimated the significance of Lisa in Michael's life. I recognize that Lisa was one of Michael's ex-wives. But, I don't fantasize her being Michael's savior or "love of his life". The "love of his life" is not any woman, but children and art.

And, no, I'm not a jealous fan girl who envy Lisa. I truly wish Michael found love and enjoyed romantic relationships. Out of eveyone in this world, he's the one who deserved the most to be loved.

As for the Oprah interview, Lisa has rights to express her feeling. I just hope she repects the deceased and be fair.

Let's wait and see.

No, actually in Michael's world it takes only one to moonwalk and that's it. It's really hard to live with him.

I'm sure LMP is not easy to live with either. This chick is on her 4th marriage afterall! If you're on your 4th marriage, then CLEARLY, YOU have a problem. Doesn't sound like someone who has it altogether to me.

Like I said, they BOTH had issues.

Like I mentioned before, it's always ALL about HER. Well those same questions can be asked regarding Michael also.

Do YOU know what the relationship was like from HIS point of view? Better yet didn't HIS point of view EVER matter to you?

Do YOU know the REAL reason why Michael left Lisa Marie for 6 weeks? Or is the fact that Lisa Marie says Michael left her for 6 weeks is ALL you need to hear?

What is it about Lisa Marie that makes not only you but other's with the same mindset, conclude that everything she says about the marriage was the ABSOLUTE truth and that anyone who refuses to ignore and gloss over the hypocrisy, half-truths and out-right lies she has blatanty displayed should be ashamed.

What is it about Lisa Marie that makes people turn a blind eye to her foolishness? Is it her heritage because she's the "daughter of the King of Rock and Roll"? Is it because she's White and rich? Is it because of her looks? I don't get it. There is so much info AND footage out their that contradicts what she has been saying over the years, not to mention the autopsy, yet the media and people, including some fans, choose to remain in a fog.

Just reading through the first few phrases of this post made me shake my head.

Who said I didn't care about Michael's perspective of the marriage? Of course I care!
The thing is, I'm trying to being realistic. I'm gathering information from the only other living person involved in the relationship - Lisa. Mike's not here to tell his side of the story, so I settle for hers. I'm guessing that's the closest we can ever get now.

I doubt Michael's view of being married to her will ever come out (unless another Shmuley comes around). If he was here and was willing to share, you could bet your bottom dollar that I'd be there to listen to him before anything else.

I'm an MJ fan first and foremost...I only see LMP as a phase of his life. And since she's here to reveal another part of the puzzle, I will listen and see what she has to say.

I realize that she has lied about him & her over the years, but what other celebrity hasn't? It was a relationship that was built privately & a marriage that was done in secrecy. Obviously she won't spill the whole truth out there, she'll keep what she wants to herself.

So yes, right now, it is all about her. It's HER view of the marriage and I applaud her for saying that she can't speak for him. Some people speak for others when they shouldn't and that really gets on my nerves. At least she's not acting like she knows his side of the story.

Of course it's never easy to live with Michael Jackson - the global mega star who grew up in the limelight, who everyone wants to take advantage from, who's stalked by people every time he stepped out of his house, who never had a chance to develop friendship and relationship in private just like you and I, who was the most powerful player in the entertainment industry.

So, does it mean he's the one to blame when things didn't work out? Does it mean Lisa was the victim? I don't understand your point.

I'm not bashing Lisa. Please understand. I'm "indifferent". But, one cannot deny the fact that the interviews she gave in 2005 were inconsiderate and selfish.

I pray the upcoming interview is not biased.

Of course it's never easy to live with Michael Jackson - the global mega star who grew up in the limelight, who everyone wants to take advantage from, who's stalked by people every time he stepped out of his house, who never had a chance to develop friendship and relationship in private just like you and I, who was the most powerful player in the entertainment industry.

So, does it mean he's the one to blame when things didn't work out? Does it mean Lisa was the victim? I don't understand your point.

I'm not bashing Lisa. Please understand. I'm "indifferent". But, one cannot deny the fact that the interviews she gave in 2005 were inconsiderate and selfish.

I pray the upcoming interview is not biased.

And Lisa Marie certainly didn't have a normal chilhood herself. All her life, she's been in the spotlight. Her Father was a superstar and huge icon. In fact, I believe MJ and Lisa had more in common than one might think. That's why they connected so well in the beginning. Michael Jackson sure as heck isn't easy to live with. I think we all know what a complicated and complex person he is, but anyone who thinks Lisa Marie is easy to deal with is kidding themselves. She has issues herself.

As I said, anyone who has been married as many times as she has and has had a well documented past of being rebellious and out of control like LMP has (Drug issues, rehab,etc.) there's no way dealing with her is a walk in the park. Plus she has definite Daddy issues. As I said, MJ and Lisa had a lot more in common than one might think.

NEITHER are easy to deal with, period.

It bothers me when people keep saying Lisa Marie Presley was Michael's "only true love" and "the love of his life", not becasue I hate Lisa, but because I'm sick and tired of people putting words into Michael's mouth.

Just show me one quote directly from Michael Jackson saying Lisa was his only true love, not a quote from Karen Faye, or J. Randy Taraborrelli, but Michael Jackson himself.

I have read a lot about Michael. Based on my research, I figure the best way to learn about Michael Jackson is from Michael himself. Michael was mysterious and private; yet, he was also a very honest person. He bared his soul in his music and his speeches. I learn about Michael by listening to his lyrics, reading his book (Moonwalk), reading his poems (Dancing the Dreams), listening to his speeches, and watching his actions over the years. Third party accounts are seldom reliable. People who actually knew him usually respect his privacy and don't say much about him. People who don't know about him, like Randy Taraborrelli, sensationalized stuff to sell books.

I have never come across a quote directly from Michael himself that expressed his endless true love for Lisa (except for the thank you note in HIStory's album credit.) I know he loved Diana Ross because he said that himself in Moonwalk and many other occasions (He even named her as his children's guardian in his will.) I know he loved Katherine Jackson. Michael expressed his love for his mother countless times. I know he loved Elizabeth Taylor because of the way they supported each other during ups and downs. But, Michael almost never said anything about Lisa Marie. Don't get me wrong. I know he loved her. But, who really knows how he felt about her after the divorce? I read the rabbi's book. When the rabbi asked Michael about Lisa Marie, Michael sounded pretty "indifferent" about her in 2001. What I wanna say is that some fans may have overestimated the significance of Lisa in Michael's life. I recognize that Lisa was one of Michael's ex-wives. But, I don't fantasize her being Michael's savior or "love of his life". The "love of his life" is not any woman, but children and art.

And, no, I'm not a jealous fan girl who envy Lisa. I truly wish Michael found love and enjoyed romantic relationships. Out of eveyone in this world, he's the one who deserved the most to be loved.

As for the Oprah interview, Lisa has rights to express her feeling. I just hope she repects the deceased and be fair.

Let's wait and see.

Actions speak louder than words. Michael married her, doesn't that say enough?

If you're looking for some tangible proof, read the interview he gave to Life magazine in 1997 after the divorce...or even the Ebony interview he gave in 1994 during the marriage.

You summarized it perfectly. I don't understand why everyone is quick to accept her word as truth. We didn't live through their relationship so how can we given an objective analysis? I can't stand LMP supports who bash on other MJ fans (who are really just indifferent to whole matter) because SHE SAID SO and jump on anyone who disagrees. Any reasonable person would seek the other party's (i.e. Michael's) perspective before judging what and who was right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back