LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LMP Back on Oprah This Thursday

Actions speak louder than words. Michael married her, doesn't that say enough?

If you're looking for some tangible proof, read the interview he gave to Life magazine in 1997 after the divorce...or even the Ebony interview he gave in 1994 during the marriage.

That's why I mentioned in my post that I know he loved her. That's why he married her, because they loved each other.

But, it irks me when fans keep thinking Lisa was "his only true love". As a matter of fact, no one except Michael knew who his true love really was.

I recognize that Lisa was Michael ex-wife. At one point, they had a romantic relationship. But, to say things like Lisa was "the love of Michael's life" is pure speculation from fans and people like Taraborrelli.

The "love of his life" is not any woman, but children and art.

Let's wait and see.
Very true!
Karen F defending Lisa recently said on her Twitter: Michael was famous by choice and Lisa is famous by birth. I do not agree with this statement. I think Michael was famous by birth being extremely talented, not by choice.
Michael did not have a chance to develop normal relationship because of his fame. I agree with your last post as well.

I'm looking forward to this interview. I like LMP. It must be weird for her current husband, though, to have his wife go on Oprah's show to talk about how much she loved MJ.

So, Oprah is interviewing both LMP and Katherine. Do you think she has people working on getting an interview with Debbie Rowe, too? LOL.

That's why I mentioned in my post that I know he loved her. That's why he married her, because they loved each other.

But, it irks me when fans keep thinking Lisa was "his only true love". As a matter of fact, no one except Michael knew who his true love really was.

I recognize that Lisa was Michael ex-wife. At one point, they had a romantic relationship. But, to say things like Lisa was "the love of Michael's life" is pure speculation from fans and people like Taraborrelli.

Good points. I agree.

Actions speak louder than words. Michael married her, doesn't that say enough?

If you're looking for some tangible proof, read the interview he gave to Life magazine in 1997 after the divorce...or even the Ebony interview he gave in 1994 during the marriage.

And? Michael married Debbie Rowe too. Did he love her immensely? He also said in his interview for TV Guide in 1999 that he loved her as well. I read the 1994 interview. It was pretty brief. Michael wanted kids and to start a family. He was going through a really rough time in his life. LMP was there to support him and yes, they had a romantic relationship, got married (too) quickly and then ended it (too) quickly. Not to mention that they fought a lot during most of the marriage. It was a relationsihp. To say she was the "love of his life" doesn't make sense. You're just quoting Taraborelli on this one. The Rabbi tapes reveal more about how he felt than some short interview he gave in 1994 or 1997. Actions do speak louder than words, but Mike is far more romantic than some MTV Video Awards kiss.

And? Michael married Debbie Rowe too. Did he love her immensely? He also said in his interview for TV Guide in 1999 that he loved her as well. I read the 1994 interview. It was pretty brief. Michael wanted kids and to start a family. He was going through a really rough time in his life. LMP was there to support him and yes, they had a romantic relationship, got married (too) quickly and then ended it (too) quickly. Not to mention that they fought a lot during most of the marriage. It was a relationsihp. To say she was the "love of his life" doesn't make sense. You're just quoting Taraborelli on this one. The Rabbi tapes reveal more about how he felt than some short interview he gave in 1994 or 1997. Actions do speak louder than words, but Mike is far more romantic than some MTV Video Awards kiss.

Good point :lol: I am not saying he did not love Lisa but I think not that much like some fans think. Sure he loved her and they had romantic relationships for a while.

I'm not going to get into bashing Lisa but one thing she has repeated and has repeated even after Michael died is that he loved her as much as he could love anybody. She always makes it seem like Michael is not capable of love. I always feel this dehumanizes him and totally misses the point of who he was. Michael had a great capacity to love and went through great lengths for love. Not going to get any more into that because Michael kept his relationships private. And all you had to do was meet him to know that in many ways he embodied profound love for people. So that is just one thing she said about Michael and continues to say about Michael that irks me.

Last edited:

Did I say that she was the love of his life? Please show me where I wrote that, because I certainly don't recall typing it.

For those interested, here's a little confirmation -

20100828-lmp-2007-424x239.jpg

Looks like she went to Lisa's home judging by that photo as LMP now lives in England.

I think Michael and Lisa had many things in common,I believe both of them were stubborn.
The marriage was short but they were seen at a restaurant in 2001 , eating with the same spoon.Lisa touched him more than he touched her but it didn´t seem to bother him.
Something happened between them and maybe they still loved each other but were to stubborn to take the first step.
Maybe Michael still loved her in the end and maybe not, ´only Michael knew.
But we don´t know what he thought.

Exactly. pple in this thread talkin about leave her alone ,we havent seen the interview yet. who f*ckin cares if we've seen it or not, the FACT is she is one of MANY who stabbed michael in the back, in one of the worst ways. so screw her whether this interview is positive or not. pple in this thread, if we ever get 2 know each other personaly and u hate me and i die, do me a favor HATE me when im dead too cuz loving me all of a sudden will NOT matter.
Well said.

I remember the last time she was on Oprah talking about her marriage to Michael and it was not good at all. I don't see the need to go through it again.

me either.. there is no need

Did anybody see oprah's schedule for the week?
Monday ; she is interviewing the boy who killed his molestor

wednesday ; she is interviewing tyler perry and he his going to reveal everything about his childhood molestation.

Thursday ; she is interviewing LMP about MJ.

I wonder why she has too put the LMP interview the same week she is doing those molestation interviews.is it to remind viewers of the accusations or what? Honestly I cant stand oprah.

wednesday ; she is interviewing tyler perry and he his going to reveal everything about his childhood molestation.

I wonder why she has too put the LMP interview the same week she is doing those molestation interviews.is it to remind viewers of the accusations or what? Honestly I cant stand oprah.

wouldn't be surprised.. I can't stand Oprah

Maybe Oprah should do a program on FALSE child abuse allegations for a change. Because it does exist, as we all know. (Actually I have read 48% of child molestation allegations turn out to be false).

Maybe Oprah should do a program on FALSE child abuse allegations for a change. Because it does exist, as we all know. (Actually I have read 48% of child molestation allegations turn out to be false).

yeah she should, but she would never do that

Exactly,In my research of molestation,I found out about half of the accusations are false.It just get on my nerves why she feels the accusers are always right just because of her experience.It would be great if she leaves MJ alone instead of slyly soiling his name,she knows she cant outrightly says he is a p***, so she uses all kinds of subtle tactics to pass across her opinion.

Sh*t, what a coincidence!:smilerolleyes:(sarcasm)

what I don't understand is why would Lisa even want to talk about MJ to Oprah since she hasn't been married to him in 15 years and didn't want to be bothered with that 'mess' according to her? what exactly does she have to talk about? She had no clue what was going on in MJ's life at all, she didn't want to be bothered now that he's gone she wants to talk to Oprah about it? It doesn't make sense.

how is everyone already slashing her when u don't know what she sed?
what if she defends mj's innocence. what if she talks about all those 'vampires and leeches'
what if she say's she's sorry for giving up on him?
why do we love judging everyone without giving them a chance????????????
after thursday, then we can say what we like but until then..innocent until proven guilty. NOT the other way around like how people treated mike...

how is everyone already slashing her when u don't know what she sed?
what if she defends mj's innocence. what if she talks about all those 'vampires and leeches'
what if she say's she's sorry for giving up on him?
why do we love judging everyone without giving them a chance????????????
after thursday, then we can say what we like but until then..innocent until proven guilty. NOT the other way around like how people treated mike...

Looking at her track record, it's hard to believe she will be positive at all. If her 'ill words' died with him, her comments should die with him too. There is no need for her to talk about him

Guys wait to the interview has aired. We don't know what she's going to say yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back