LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so hard guys.

Lisa said in the interview that she cheated on your first husband for Mike.

She said that the " bad words " 2003-2005, it was because she didn't know how to speak about him in the medias, and she did mistakes.She regretted it now, too late but she said it. ( I wanted an explanation, she did it, ok for me )

She said what every fans knew, normaly, that they were together after their divorce for 4-5 years.She was running after him, blablabla....

About the drugs, she did a mistake, for 1995, that's a mistake because the doctor of the hospital said it clearly, NO DRUGS in 1995.

Mistake too, about the way her father died and Michael's death.

Mike was killed because someone injected him Propofol.THAT'S IT.

I don't know how Lisa can live " normaly " now, because she feels guilty, everybody knows it, she loved and still love Michael, her toy-pet without brain scientologist is really a stupid man.

But she has to live with that. Me I couldn't.

The call in 2005 after the trial, it's hearbreaking. She regretted it, now she must live with that.

Must be funny the evening at her home, with a toy-pet without brain who will never give to his wife the " Royal Orgasm " like she had with the King! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Divorce number 4 will come one day. And if her toy-pet has some pride, it will be him who will ask for divorce.But the guy has no money, no job, so maybe stay at home with his master is ok for him. -____-

What a romantic life they will have.

Michael Jackson the best drug everrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Touch him one time, you're addict all your life!

Long live the King!

Last edited:
Don't be so hard guys.

She said that the " bad words " 2003-2005, it was because she didn't know how to speak about him in the medias, and she did mistakes.She regretted it now, too late but she said it. ( I wanted an explanation, she did it, ok for me )

She said what every fans knew, normaly, that they were together after their divorce for 4-5 years.She was running after him, blablabla....

About the drugs, she did a mistake, for 1995, that's a mistake because the doctor of the hospital said it clearly, NO DRUGS in 1995.

I don't know how Lisa can live " normaly " now, because she feels guilty, everybody knows it, she loved and still love Michael, her toy-pet without brain scientologist is really a stupid man.

The call in 2005 after the trial, it's hearbreaking. She regretted it, now she must live with that.

Must be funny the evening at her home, with a toy-pet without brain who will never give to his wife the " Royal Orgasm " like she had with the King! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Divorce number 4 will come one day. And if her toy-pet has some pride, it will be him who will ask for divorce.But the guy has no money, no job, so maybe stay at home with her master is ok for him. -____-

Michael Jackson the best drug everrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Touch him one time, you're addict all your life!

Long live the King!

Thanks for pointing out the facts and making me laugh at your last sentences :) :lol:

GOOD POST! :)

Don't be so hard guys.

Divorce number 4 will come one day. And if her toy-pet has some pride, it will be him who will ask for divorce.But the guy has no money, no job, so maybe stay at home with her master is ok for him. -____-

Long live the King!

YEAH! CHEERS!!.... :cheers:

Best post Ive read here so far!!.... LOL

Here is the difference between Mike and his father

1 Elvis did not spend 20 years of his life be considered a monster.
2 Elvis did not pay 22 thousand dollars to people for a crime that he
had not done.
3 Elvis did not show his dick to the police to prove his innocence.
4 Elvis does not actually called ***** Jackson by the media
5 Elvis did not ransacking his house so that it is not on site ..
6 Elvis does not actually considered a pedophile so that he was innocent.
7 Elvis had the doors of houses to a journalist, and in the end betrayed by this journalist.
8 Elvis did not was betrayed by a child whom he hosts at his house, and gives caregivers who he should have.
9 Elvis did not make deals with TV manipulator by his ex wife.
10 Elvis did not live 45 of his life was being pursued by the paparazzi
11 Elvis did not suffer the ridicule, so that it comes with a
pajamas to court ..
12 Elvis did not abandon his home, to live as a hiding
13 Elvis did not have 12 years of his life being called a bad father.
14 Elvis did not have the popularity that Michael Jackson had. .
Michael Jackson has survived five years of his life after having a carnage in his life.
People forget now if Michael Jackson took the drugs, it was because people like LMP, OP, M, bashir Sneddon; Motolla T, Sony, AEG, RD Tom Tom, Evan, Jordy? June, Gavin etc. .
All these factors make the difference between Elvis and Michael Jackson.
So Lisa please the next time thought 100 times before do you speak.

ALL what LMP MJfan think of is sex , it dominates their imaginations and dreams all the time ! this is the main reason of this marriage in their eyes!
Guys your addiction to their sexual life is not healthy, you have a real problem thinking of this ALL the time , i really mean ALL the time !

Yeah some fans DO seem to think way too much about it..ah well, i let them :). To be honest though, perfectly honest. When the man was still alive, i never thought about it, nor did i ever care. So nope, i didn't know all those things alot of fans did know, i was surprised to hear how real their relationship in the end was, and that they even continued seeing eachother after the divorce. Sorry, like i said..i never thought or cared much about it, it's their life and their privacy. I do have to say that i am very happy for Michael that he definitely felt and had true love, that much is obvious. And that man definitely deserved it. Maybe also because i'm a guy is the reason i don't know much about all of this , as much as the female MJ fans ;)

ALL what LMP MJfan think of is sex , it dominates their imaginations and dreams all the time ! this is the main reason of this marriage in their eyes!
Guys your addiction to their sexual life is not healthy, you have a real problem thinking of this ALL the time , i really mean ALL the time !

...i really don't think anyone is 'addicted' to their sexual life....

....'Royal Orgasm'.....:naughty:

:dropdead:

closedeyes.gif

I agree with this.

Why do some MJ fans think like this? WTF is wrong with our generation? It's always SEX. SEX. SEX. :mellow:

I agree with this.

Why do some MJ fans think like this? WTF is wrong with our generation? It's always SEX. SEX. SEX. :mellow:

oh come on. Just look at Arklove's signature! :dropdead:

:lol:

anyway, back on topic: Is it true that Debbie was with MJ in the hospital when Lisa visited him there during the HBO incident?

Last edited:
LOVEFOREVER, the long, long review was very balanced and showed much insight into public opinion--loved it.

144, loved the post about "no" to the "human excuse" support for the interview.

BLUE, I agree with your connection between those who "see Michael as human and those who believe he is an A----.

TSUKIJI, There is something about you that I respect, admire, and love even though I do not agree with your thoughts about the impact of the interview. I think it is the way you always acknowledge that you understand the other person's point when you respond to a post and you are never rude. I see you as a mature and dignified thinker in that respect.

LUCIA, I love the term groupie/stalker and the context in which you use it--gave me laugh.

DIP, WAW that "toy pet" husband and the "royal O" three cheers for these innovative phrases. I love them!!!! Yes, Michael gives Royal O's.

LMP says MJ couldn't be saved haha i guess saying that makes her feel better about her own lack of action and 'indifference'

LMP says MJ couldn't be saved haha i guess saying that makes her feel better about her own lack of action and 'indifference'

You don't have to guess. That's what she explicitly says in the interview.

So true

oh come on. Just look at Arklove's signature! :dropdead:

:lol:

I know total hotness! :dropdead: :lol:

JUst one question why she needed to talk about him when she wasn't his widow?? I could understand her if they had have children. But she's just his ex wife. Why now just the moment the trial is coming , and her album is coming out. She had already give her point of view about him five years ago. Seriously more i watch this interview and more i don't understand why she did it.People who was really close to him during this five years ago , or people who was by his side during his hard moment , they never spoked since he passed away. I don't see the logic for doing this interview. Especially with someone who was bashing him five years ago. How she can she sleep now?? Knowing she never change the past. Don't she thinks it's time to leave the man alone??

can not imagine the damage that this interview that it produced . Any fans of Michael Jackson are now divided. Between who believe OP and LMP and those who disbelieve among them.Now t I understand that this interview will be used by many lawyers of Murray. Even if I do not think that he is the guilty
in this case, but LMp and OP they were not entitled to talk about his drugs, so that they knew it went to the torus people who really like MJ. LMP how could you do such a thing, he has done nothing to you. The man is dead, you had divorced 15 years ago, you had given your point of view about him 5 years ago. You win the battle. Now if its time to leave him alone.And please the next time don't speak about his children, because they do not deserve all thses craps. Can you imagine if one day PP taught these kinds of things. And you want to conviince me you've changed? No I do not think so you're still the same.

there is a proverb that says, we always collected what we sown in our life .no matter how long it will take. The truth will always win in front of the lies

Last edited:
As I said before, that intervew was completely unnecessary despite she didn't show that bitterness in comparisson to the past ones.
In my opinion, she didn't deffend him. Why didn't she say Michael IS NOT A CHILD M........?
Why did she portray him as HUGE drogaddict? If that was true Michael would have gone even much younger.

I don't get why Michael felt captivated by that woman, her voice is so monotone, she has no facial expression but anyway; who am I for judging him?

"Did he have to die to realize he loved you?" WTF was that question? :wtf:

As I said before, that intervew was completely unnecessary despite she didn't show that bitterness in comparisson to the past ones.
In my opinion, she didn't deffend him. Why didn't she say Michael IS NOT A CHILD M........?
Why did she portray him as HUGE drogaddict? If that was true Michael would have gone even much younger.

I don't get why Michael felt captivated by that woman, her voice is so monotone, she has no facial expression but anyway; who am I for judging him?

"Did he have to die to realize he loved you?" WTF was that question? :wtf:

Well, in all fairness - she did look pretty good when she was with him. All smiles! :D
Lisa113.jpg

040.jpg

Well, in all fairness - she did look pretty good when she was with him. All smiles! :D
Lisa113.jpg

040.jpg

Yeah, LISA MARIE was really hot when she was with MJ. She never looked better. Wish some fans would get over their petty jealousy because she was MJ'S love and wife.

Don't be so hard guys.

Divorce number 4 will come one day. And if her toy-pet has some pride, it will be him who will ask for divorce.But the guy has no money, no job, so maybe stay at home with his master is ok for him. -____-

Long live the King!

:rofl: HA HA Priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

BTW, does anybody know if the photo @ .20 is photoshopped. It's MJ during the trial and possibly LMP.

And here's LMP telling Diane Sawyer she never saw MJ taking ANY drugs. What a flipflopper that woman is.

Here a reporter confirming what Michael wrote in his song Escape that "games and money is all she ever thought of"
"How can it be my fault when she gambled and lost"
"tired of silly games"
"time to make a chnge"

Last edited:
^^ I think that pic is photoshopped....i don't have the original, but I"ve seen it and she's not there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back