LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post, Asedora. I have mentioned before (if you don't remember) that I could NEVER marry Michael. He's too damn stubborn and hard-headed, lol. I would NOT be able to handle being his wife because I have a ZERO TOLERANCE for mind games and BS--which is another thing geniuses like to do--fuck with your head.

Artists are always in their own little world, thinking, thinking, thinking. LMP was not just a fan, though... she was "The Daughter of The King." And she grew up with a pretty equal amount of attention since the day she was born.

To the point--The fans want justice for Michael. The ones who voted 'no' hopefully, were not just going completely against her character. They were thinking about the future and the trial. :wink:

Now go to the poll we have on this board here and look at the statistic. It always makes me laugh cos more than 70% of fans who voted want to be MJ's wife.
If these women tried even once to live beside a gifted person I am sure they would look at the situation very different.

I want justice for Michael too because he gave himself to this world and he deserves much more but my post was not about it as you see.

Last edited:
I deleted my previous post with some mistakes I made and I am just reposing it here with some corrections.

People who want to blame Lisa for her not defending him in 2005 when he needed, to blame her for not loving him enough, not having babies etc have to take their pink glasses off. Do you know folks how it is to live with a genius? Please, find ONE; fall madly in love with him which is not hard at all if on the top of that he will be handsome as a God and physically attractive. I really want everybody who blames Lisa “being not good enough for Mike” try to experience it by yourself.

He does not need to be a crazy famous one. There are enough of non famous geniuses in this world. Try to marry him and live a “normal” life with him. Just be prepared that most of times YOU will be a piece of furniture for him, you will be the one he will have sex time to time but at the same time you NEVER will feel that you are just the ONE for him because there tons women outside he does mind to flirt with, giving smiles and kisses, sending presents etc. He never will give you a feeling that you are just the one woman in his life.

I am sure Lisa had to deal with all this crap and it was not easy for her as a woman and it was even more harder because she was already a daughter of the King and I am sure marring Michael Jackson, a superstar it was the first time she had to deal with somebody who could put her down. I do believe it was painful.

Do you think folks it was easy for her to see how Michael was kissing his fans on stage? Do you think she did not know how many women did send a love letters to him and how much time he spent reading each of them paying zero attention to Lisa as a wife who was there caring of him and shearing love and bedroom with this person.?

And on top of that geniuses have such thing as “creative process” which never stops really. And most of times they do not want anybody around and cut everybody off. You have to be extremely patient and be prepared that you is not you anymore, you have to lose yourself FOR him without getting anything in return, just waiting and waiting of that one moment and, after weeks of waiting he maybe will show his feelings to you. Ppl who blame Lisa for everything are you ready ladies for such sacrifice?

How do you think Lisa would feel being cut off pretty often being madly in love with him? Then once in a while at “highest moments” of their relationships ( as she described those moments), he would turn to 180 degree, drag her down to bedroom, have a wild sex she ever can imagine to “intoxicate her” and the next day she felt like a piece of furniture again because it was OVER, it was just a moment and nothing was stable in relationships with such gifted human being.
Besides, she had to deal with bunch of leaches around him, doctors and his problems with prescribed medications.

It does not mean that he did not love her it just means that gifted ppl are very moody and they do not realize themselves if they love somebody or not. They go with the moment and nothing is stable in their feelings.
When he collapsed on stage in 1995, she was in the hospital trying take care of him but he wanted her out and he put her down in front of everybody. Are you sure ladies who blames Lisa for everything you would be able to deal with that? Are you strong enough and prepared that the person you madly in love with, anytime can put you down like a disposal material?

I am not defending Lisa because some parts of interview about drugs and such I really think were unnecessarily. But I understand her because to be fan and be a wife are 2 different things. Fans fantasize him A LOT , they look at him like he was just a "sweet angel" everybody has to love and protect. People who thinks that way live in own fantasy world knowing very little about real life and how difficult to live beside a person who gives himself to his art. As Lisa said, Michael was able to push everybody from his life and cut everybody off he wanted. He was not a weak person.

Do you think Michael was expressing his love to Lisa the same way how he did it on stage in front t of millions? I doubt it. He was married to his music and I am sure he was not that romantic in personal relationships as some may assume. Once again, it does not mean that he did not love her, he def did but it was just a very unstable and impulsive love and I am sure that in many moments Lisa felt like garbage and disposal material. This is why Lisa said many times that he loved her as much as he could love somebody and I think it is true.
Now, folks who blames Lisa not having babies right away with him I have to remind you that having babies is very serious decision and every woman who does it wants stability in her life, stability in relationships unless this woman have a deal as surrogate and gets money for that. I am sure Lisa did not feel stability in relationships being with Michael and I cannot blame her if she was thinking “too long” about having more children. Once again, I am not Lisa’s fan. I was just trying to make fans to look at this type relationships from a different point of view.
I do not like Rabbi Shmuley, I think he is another leech and nasty guy but I do not think that he is stupid. He is actually very smart and in fact buying his book I really did not want to read his comments and did skip most of them. But one comment really did stuck in my mind. This comment is not from the book but from the video I think. He said that Michael was not capable to have normal relationships with women. I was so angry at him as hell when I heard it the first time because Rabbi Smuley is very negative character in Michael’s life from my point of view. But later on I was thinking that probably rabbi is right here because if Michael was married to his art it is more likely he was not able to express himself in personal relationships as much as he could give himself to his music .

And I do believe Lisa’s words that he loved her as much as he was able love somebody. I think it is very true.

I just wanna zoom out for a second...and for now let's just forget about the whole drug thing, because it does cause conflict as we all know, I don't feel like starting anything. I wanna zoom out and try to look at the interview from the perspective of someone who is not a fan or Michael or perhaps has a negative perception of him because they are either ignorant or do not take the time to learn who he truly was. I really want to look at the positive attributes to this interview..

Now, as I said before I have seen many, who seemingly are not a fan of his, have positive comments about this interview and Michael himself. I see a lot of "It really gives you a sense of how much they loved each other" and "It adds such a dimension of humanity to him, he was just like everyone else."

Why? Well, because when Lisa talks about their relationship of how much they loved each other..and little anecdotes about Michael being a little gnome at night..It adds an element of humanity to him that non fans need for them to be able to understand who he truly was. We as Michael Jackson fans know who he is, but there are those who do not.

When Lisa spoke about falling in love with him and being with a long the lines of "I fell in love with him because he was an incredibly Dynamic person, if you were in his vicinity and he showed you who he was and he was willing to do that , I have never felt so high in my life, I have never felt so high in my life" ...She went on even more just praising the feeling of being with him and even saying that she has never felt so Intoxicated in her life.

This is a big thing for non fans and the general public who don't really know much about Michael. To them, people need this kind of validation from a woman to get a sense of who he was, because otherwise they may base it on BS.

I can understand completely why some are angry I really do, but the reality is, this interview showed many people a major level of humanity in Michael, which is a positive direction in showing the world who he truly was.

Hey did u guys hear apperately after the interview oprah told lisa she needs to stop talking bout mj otherwise her husband may end up leaving her?!

I just wanna zoom out for a second...and for now let's just forget about the whole drug thing, because it does cause conflict as we all know, I don't feel like starting anything. I wanna zoom out and try to look at the interview from the perspective of someone who is not a fan or Michael or perhaps has a negative perception of him because they are either ignorant or do not take the time to learn who he truly was. I really want to look at the positive attributes to this interview..

Now, as I said before I have seen many, who seemingly are not a fan of his, have positive comments about this interview and Michael himself. I see a lot of "It really gives you a sense of how much they loved each other" and "It adds such a dimension of humanity to him, he was just like everyone else."

Why? Well, because when Lisa talks about their relationship of how much they loved each other..and little anecdotes about Michael being a little gnome at night..It adds an element of humanity to him that non fans need for them to be able to understand who he truly was. We as Michael Jackson fans know who he is, but there are those who do not.

When Lisa spoke about falling in love with him and being with a long the lines of "I fell in love with him because he was an incredibly Dynamic person, if you were in his vicinity and he showed you who he was and he was willing to do that , I have never felt so high in my life, I have never felt so high in my life" ...She went on even more just praising the feeling of being with him and even saying that she has never felt so Intoxicated in her life.

This is a big thing for non fans and the general public who don't really know much about Michael. To them, people need this kind of validation from a woman to get a sense of who he was, because otherwise they may base it on BS.

I can understand completely why some are angry I really do, but the reality is, this interview showed many people a major level of humanity in Michael, which is a positive direction in showing the world who he truly was.

What a fantastic post!! :clapping: I agree wholeheartedly.....

no. there is no excuse for opening the door to people thinking he was a child molester and careless drug addict. two enormous things that rule that interview, whether you like it or not. two enormous things which the court system, and hard evidence worked so hard to erase. there's no excuse for that, and the media ran with it. especially since there is no proof to convict him of either. you can't use the 'human' excuse to dehumanize him, nor think he is human, if it means putting his reputation in an eternal jail.

i'm not gunna say...'well..though i don't have proof, i'm gunna put you in prison, cus you're human.' or 'kill you all over again, cus you're human'.

people have to just have enough security in themselves not to do that.

no one should have the audacity to be so desperate to knock Michael down a few pegs, that they have to wrongly accuse him. not in an all out way. not in a round about way. not in a cowardly, sneaky way. not in a self preserving way. not in ANY way.

OPRAH WINFREY SERVED UNITED STATES JURY DUTY. NOW SHE QUESTIONS A JURY, BY STILL THINKING MICHAEL MOLSESTED A CHILD, BY ASKING THE QUESTIONS SHE DID. SHE AND LISA MARIE KNOCKED MICHAEL JACKSON DOWN A FEW PEGS, (WITHOUT REMEMBERING THE ACQUITTING COURT SYSTEM), AFTER HE'S ALREADY PASSED AWAY, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER.

that CANNOT be forgotten.

Last edited:
Hey did u guys hear apperately after the interview oprah told lisa she needs to stop talking bout mj otherwise her husband may end up leaving her?!
she talks about Michael so much that it wouldn't surprise me of he did. Thats ok..she will go find another husband...:no:

Published: Wednesday, Jul. 08, 2009

Rock Hill doctor helped saved Michael Jackson's life after 1995 rehearsal collapse

By Andrew Dys, Columnist - adys@heradonline.com

When Dr. William Alleyne II heard about Michael Jackson's death last week while on vacation, this doctor who specializes in lung ailments in Rock Hill turned young again.

In his mind, he was just Bill Alleyne, the young guy who spent money out of his pocket to buy Michael Jackson albums. The guy who became a doctor and took his new bride to Michael Jackson concerts.

“It was an overwhelming sense of sadness, Alleyne said.

Sure, Bill Alleyne is a Michael Jackson fan like millions. But Dr. William Alleyne had more reason to be sad than most fans. Alleyne said Tuesday, for the first time in 14 years, I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

In December 1995, Alleyne was the critical care director at Beth Israel North Hospital, on the Upper East Side in New York City across the way from the mayor's Gracie Mansion. He was the guy in charge when one of the nurses told him, We have Michael Jackson coming here.

Alleyne didn't believe it then.

“I said, ‘Ha, ha, very funny,' Alleyne recalled.

He had seen patients who were stars, or spouses of stars, but this was different. Thousands of people started clamoring outside the hospital. The place was turning into bedlam.

“Ten minutes later, they rolled Michael Jackson in on a stretcher, Alleyne said Tuesday from his Rock Hill office where he's one of the partners at Carolina Pulmonary Physicians. But in 1995, Alleyne was the doctor to the King of Pop. Jackson had collapsed after a rehearsal for an upcoming HBO special at the nearby Beacon Theater.

Alleyne and his wife had seen Jackson before in concert, on television, and now, in 1995, Jackson was waiting, unconscious, for Bill Alleyne to save his life.

"Mr. Jackson was in critical condition, Alleyne said. He was dehydrated. He had low blood pressure. He had a rapid heart rate. He was near death."

Alleyne went from doctor to a star to doctor of a man who could die. Alleyne, an acquaintance of Jackson's doctor at the time who had seen some of that doctor's patients, had been picked personally by that doctor to be the attending physician for Jackson's emergency care. Alleyne gave the order to have the defibrillator ready if needed to treat the abnormal heart rhythm of the most famous entertainer with the best rhythm on Earth.

After about an hour or so that December dusk, Alleyne said he had Jackson stabilized with intravenous fluids and other treatment, and transferred Jackson to intensive care. But in the meantime, the crowd outside had become massive, a mob scene.

“I looked outside the window, and the crowd was shoulder to shoulder, huge, far more than when the mayor's mansion across the street had hosted the pope, the president, even Nelson Mandela, Alleyne recalled.

And inside the hospital, Alleyne said, it was absolute pandemonium.

Jackson's entourage had muscled into intensive care. Alleyne had a brief showdown with one bodyguard who did not want to let Alleyne in the room again after Alleyne had left briefly. Alleyne recalled he said to the bodyguard, Your boss is dying in there, and I am going in there to save his life. You can be the one who has to say you wouldn't let me in.

Bill Alleyne walked in and saved Michael Jackson.

But the crush of people inside wasn't over. The entourage of Jackson's then-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, came in. Presley came in, too. Then through the middle of the crowd, another entourage, and Janet Jackson, Michael's sister.

"Here is Janet, drop-dead, stop-the clock gorgeous, and she said, ‘Thank you for taking care of my brother,' Alleyne recalled.

Alleyne found time to call home. His wife, Cheryl Courtlandt, a physician herself who now is a pediatrician at Levine's Children's Hospital in Charlotte, was home with two small kids.

“I'm gonna be a little late honey, Alleyne told his wife. Turn on the news.

He told his wife Michael Jackson was his patient, and she said to her husband, verbatim, in words Alleyne will never forget: Well, you take care of Mr. Jackson and hurry home, because I have two kids here and you need to take out the garbage.

Jackson soon was stable, and Alleyne and Jackson started a doctor/patient relationship similar to all in theory but unlike any relationship Alleyne had ever had in practice. As people were climbing trees to get pictures of inside the hospital, as Jackson's fans sang his songs outside and the world press invaded the sidewalks and street for information about the condition of this most-famous man, Bill Alleyne tried to keep Michael Jackson alive with intravenous food and care.

Michael Jackson was the most soft-spoken, least demanding guy you would ever want to meet, Alleyne said. Everything he said was a whisper. His biggest concern was could he perform.

Alleyne told Jackson no way could he perform anytime soon.

Alleyne had to get permission to release information to Jackson's family. Jackson gave it. Alleyne had to deal with other doctors who came to watch his every move, and a world that wanted information that Alleyne would not give to anybody but those Jackson said to give it to.

After about 72 hours, Alleyne and Jackson's publicists and others realized they had to give a press conference. So Alleyne worked with Jackson's people to go over what could be said, what to stay away from but still tell the truth. Alleyne was blunt with the world, saying Jackson did not have any immune system problems because rumors about AIDS were swirling. He was blunt that Jackson had no drugs in his system.

News accounts from 1995 show Alleyne and his then-partner, Dr. Bob Glennon, talking about Jackson's condition to convince the world that Jackson was, in fact, critically ill.

“Michael Jackson was unconscious when he arrived, Alleyne said. I had to make that clear.

Through the next few days, Alleyne was Jackson's doctor. Other doctors came to watch behind him, but Alleyne said he was not affronted. Having others sets of eyes look at his care and treatment of Jackson was understandable.

Jackson had to do what other patients who are recovering must do, Alleyne said. Walk around, be monitored. Except he had an entourage in the next room.

“After a couple of days, Mr. Jackson told me he needed to get his hair done, Alleyne remembered. I told him we had a barber at the hospital.

Jackson's entourage laughed: A stylist traveled around the world with Jackson and would style those locks right there in intensive care. The makeup crew came in, too.

Near the end of Jackson's hospital stay, he asked Alleyne if he could visit other patients in intensive care. Jackson met one lady, gave her an autographed picture after he prayed with her, and the lady told Alleyne, I can die now; I prayed with Michael Jackson.

Alleyne recalled, laughing: I told Mr. Jackson maybe visiting with people who had suffered heart attacks or other serious problems wasn't such a good idea.

When Jackson was discharged, Alleyne stayed in the background as the cameras went off and the video was shot. But Jackson asked Alleyne to make house calls for the next three days. Blood pressure checks, pulse, all that stuff. Alleyne was the director of critical care house calls were not his bag. But Michael Jackson had asked, so Alleyne said yes.

“House calls, to the penthouse of the Four Seasons hotel, Alleyne said. He had rented out the entire top two floors.

In one moment of weakness, Alleyne said he almost asked Jackson to teach him how to moonwalk Jackson's famous trademark dance.

But Alleyne kept it professional with Michael Jackson, as the entourages and the world watched Alleyne's every move.

Finally, about two weeks into this whirlwind relationship, Alleyne told Jackson, Mr. Jackson, you are stable. I can stop being your doctor and return to being your fan.

All humble Alleyne asked for was an autographed picture for his kids to have years down the road.

Before Alleyne left the hotel that day, Alleyne recalled Jackson telling him: Thank you for saving my life.

Then Jackson told Alleyne he understood how difficult it had been for a black man to get to such a distinguished position within the medical world, that Alleyne's accomplishments were inspiring to Jackson.

“It was very touching, Alleyne said. I will never forget that.

Alleyne never gave an interview since then, never signed any book deals or made a nickel off being Michael Jackson's doctor of almost two weeks. He never spoke to Michael Jackson again.

Alleyne, other than casual conversation with friends, or associates in medicine, or among the people at his medical practice, never told anyone of his time as doctor to the most famous entertainer in the world.

Alleyne's own children, son Douglas and daughter Courtney, only learned of his role when a documentary came out a few years ago that had some of the footage of the news conferences from 1995 in it. There was Bill Alleyne.

“Daddy, are you Michael Jackson's doctor?” his daughter asked.

“I said yes, because I was his doctor, Alleyne said. I looked at it as always being his doctor, that I had a professional relationship with Mr. Jackson and would honor that.

This man with Carolina roots in his family came to Charlotte in 1996, then began practicing medicine in Rock Hill in 1999. He's done what humble doctors do: give some time to reading at schools, volunteered, raised his kids.

The sign outside his Rock Hill medical practice only has his name. There is no mention of Michael Jackson anywhere in the building.

Only now, after Jackson's death, did Alleyne agree to share his remembrances of those days.

Alleyne said that he told his wife, only half-jokingly, that the world spotlight would be on the doctors who had recently been caring for Jackson before his death.

Alleyne said he would be remembered as: I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

Alleyne has, at night the past few days after seeing patients, watched some coverage of the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death.

That to this day he is so loved comes as no surprise to me, Alleyne said. He was very gracious and kind.

He understands that there were accusations against Jackson after 1995, but that was not the Michael Jackson Bill Alleyne knew in 1995.

And Tuesday afternoon, as tens of millions, maybe more, watched the memorial service for Jackson from Los Angeles, here's what Bill Alleyne, doctor, did: He saw other patients. He did not watch TV.

He helped a lady with a little bit of cardiopulmonary trouble. Another with asthma. More. Each received Bill Alleyne's full attention, as he had given Michael Jackson his full attention in 1995.

Alleyne saw them all, gave this interview about that two weeks 14 years ago, then went home.

Just like he did for those crazy days in December 1995, when Bill Alleyne was Michael Jackson's doctor.

Rock Hill doctor helped saved Michael Jackson's life after 1995 rehearsal collapse | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC

she talks about Michael so much that it wouldn't surprise me of he did. Thats ok..she will go find another husband...:no:

I have a feeling that if they do divorce , i dont think lisa will find someone else.

Thanks for posting loveforever. It was also posted earlier in the thread as well.

When I watched this interview, I had to keep pausing it because I kept crying. I don't even know why. But the interview upset me so much. I'm sitting there on the subway watching it on my Ipod crying while the people around me are looking at me like I am crazy. To think back on it is kind of humorous. (You have to love New Yorkers).

Anyway, this interview does not change my opinion of her personally. i feel the same way I did before. But, I have to admit that I am a little empathetic towards her because I know she is looking for some kind of closure that will be hard to find since the one that can give her closure is no longer around. That is why I think she said she was not able to find peace even at this late date. But such are the consequences we have to live with from the decisions we make. She chose to behave as she did and she has to live with this.

I think there is no excuse for some of the things she said in the interview. The interview was no surprise, she knew what she was going to be asked and she had ample time to think about how she would formulate her answers. Yet, she answered the way she did on some of her questions and just fed in to what Oprah wanted to hear.

That being said, I did like to hear about some of the little things she said about Michael. ABout how he would wake her up in the middle of the night to bounce things off of her (Just got a thought to another forum who had naughty ideas about what this means :ninja:). Anyway, some of the things she said made me smile and made me feel more drawn to him as a person.

I wish I could have had an interview that more about those types of things. I think that is how you can really honor someone's legacy. I am not saying to ignore everything bad about them, but to put your reflections in to a proper perspective to give the listener a clearer understanding of who he was. Now, I have not read any reviews of this. But it is clear that this has been a mixed result from Lisa's interview.

I ultimately think we are going to have to as indiviuals, decide what we do or do not like, if anything, from this interview. I have become resolved to the fact that this is the kind of thing we are going to keep getting when it comes to MJ's life. I only hope by putting all of these tidbits together, we can finally one day get a clear picture.

I know that wasn't nice of me.....she probably wont....:no:

Its ok, we all have opinons & thoughts bout this.

What i meant was i dont think any man would to be with a woman that constantly talks bout ex 24/7

Thanks for posting loveforever. It was also posted earlier in the thread as well.

When I watched this interview, I had to keep pausing it because I kept crying. I don't even know why. But the interview upset me so much. I'm sitting there on the subway watching it on my Ipod crying while the people around me are looking at me like I am crazy. To think back on it is kind of humorous. (You have to love New Yorkers).

Anyway, this interview does not change my opinion of her personally. i feel the same way I did before. But, I have to admit that I am a little empathetic towards her because I know she is looking for some kind of closure that will be hard to find since the one that can give her closure is no longer around. That is why I think she said she was not able to find peace even at this late date. But such are the consequences we have to live with from the decisions we make. She chose to behave as she did and she has to live with this.

I think there is no excuse for some of the things she said in the interview. The interview was no surprise, she knew what she was going to be asked and she had ample time to think about how she would formulate her answers. Yet, she answered the way she did on some of her questions and just fed in to what Oprah wanted to hear.

That being said, I did like to hear about some of the little things she said about Michael. ABout how he would wake her up in the middle of the night to bounce things off of her (Just got a thought to another forum who had naughty ideas about what this means :ninja:). Anyway, some of the things she said made me smile and made me feel more drawn to him as a person.

I wish I could have had an interview that more about those types of things. I think that is how you can really honor someone's legacy. I am not saying to ignore everything bad about them, but to put your reflections in to a proper perspective to give the listener a clearer understanding of who he was. Now, I have not read any reviews of this. But it is clear that this has been a mixed result from Lisa's interview.

I ultimately think we are going to have to as indiviuals, decide what we do or do not like, if anything, from this interview. I have become resolved to the fact that this is the kind of thing we are going to keep getting when it comes to MJ's life. I only hope by putting all of these tidbits together, we can finally one day get a clear picture.
:cry:

Just.... >>> :hug: :give_heart:

Its ok, we all have opinons & thoughts bout this.

What i meant was i dont think any man would to be with a woman that constantly talks bout ex 24/7

and publically, no less. it's so easy to think that what Lisa says someone else feels is what they feel. how do we know how her husband really feels? peopla rea rarely if ever right about assessing another person's feelings. and Lisa Marie certainly doesn't make me feel like she knows what's inside someone else's head, from everything she was saying.

no. there is no excuse for opening the door to people thinking he was a child molester and careless drug addict. two enormous things that rule that interview, whether you like it or not. two enormous things which the court system, and hard evidence worked so hard to erase. there's no excuse for that, and the media ran with it. especially since there is no proof to convict him of either. you can't use the 'human' excuse to dehumanize him, nor think he is human, if it means putting his reputation in an eternal jail.

i'm not gunna say...'well..though i don't have proof, i'm gunna put you in prison, cus you're human.' or 'kill you all over again, cus you're human'.

people have to just have enough security in themselves not to do that.

no one should have the audacity to be so desperate to knock Michael down a few pegs, that they have to wrongly accuse him. not in an all out way. not in a round about way. not in a cowardly, sneaky way. not in a self preserving way. not in ANY way.

Hey I agree 100% 144,000, but I'm trying to look at this at different angles, I UNDERSTAND completely all the negative aspects of the interview. I don't feel like going over the negative aspects because everyone here knows them, it's all been said, It wont be new. We all know the negative aspects, I just want to look at what is good about it, because this interview did have some good parts you gotta admit..

I've watched it 3 times, I've gone through this thread in every witch way..but you must understand that it is so great to see when someone says "I was wrong about Michael" because of specific positive attributes to this interview, it is such a great thing to see/hear.

I am FULLY aware of the things you say, there was things said that angered me greatly, but there are those in the general public (who are non fans) that did respond well to this interview. They did not talk about any possibility of Michael being a creep and no comments about any drugs. If there is a group of people who walked away seeing Michael in a positive light when they did not before, then I feel that's a positive thing.

Hey I agree 100% 144,000, but I'm trying to look at this at different angles, I UNDERSTAND completely all the negative aspects of the interview. I don't feel like going over the negative aspects because everyone here knows them, it's all been said, It wont be new. We all know the negative aspects, I just want to look at what is good about it, because this interview did have some good parts you gotta admit..

I've watched it 3 times, I've gone through this thread in every witch way..but you must understand that it is so great to see when someone says "I was wrong about Michael" because of specific positive attributes to this interview, it is such a great thing to see/hear.

I am FULLY aware of the things you say, there was things said that angered me greatly, but there are those in the general public (who are non fans) that did respond well to this interview. They did not talk about any possibility of Michael being a creep and no comments about any drugs. If there is a group of people who walked away seeing Michael in a positive light when they did not before, then I feel that's a positive thing.

i don't know who those people are, but, i can't accept what you're saying, because..if i were to go on tv and talk about you, should i use counterfeit speech to put a 'positive light' on you? i'm robbing peter to pay paul. i would hope i wouldn't do that to you. and i would hope you wouldn't do that to me.

just tell the truth about me, or don't say anything at all. that's where i'm coming from.

i don't want to give you counterfeit money, and hope you give me the product, just because counterfeit money looks like real money.

we've come this far..we gotta keep going, on the RIGHT path. it's not too archaic a time to do that. ever.

i can't grasp for 'positive' straws at the expense of the two most damning things said about Michael Jackson.

this is not about dumbing down. we gotta keep the high standards, and not let media or other factors, subliminally chip away at our brains, and slowly brainwash us into accepting the 'new' 'lesser' Michael Jackson, even though i understand that we've been beaten about the head with the constant long time flogging that tries to make us accept the unwarranted negative about Michael Jackson.

it's not ok to leave the door open to addict and molester, for me. not ever. it ruins the whole thing for me, simply because it's not the truth.

as i stated in my earlier edited post, before you quoted it, Oprah Winfrey served United States jury duty. and now, she still questions a jury, and Lisa Marie Presley plays along with it. i hope neither of them ever have to go to court, on the wrong side, because people reap what they sow. these are things that simply cannot be minimized, for the sake of a seemingly slick 'positive' surface..because, eventually, it will eat away at that surface.

all i know is, the real acquitted Michael Jackson's justice will prevail, because truth always prevails over lies. that is my hope.

i don't know who those people are, but, i can't accept what you're saying, because..if i were to go on tv and talk about you, should i use counterfeit speech to put a 'positive light' on you? i'm robbing peter to pay paul. i would hope i wouldn't do that to you. and i would hope you wouldn't do that to me.

just tell the truth about me, or don't say anything at all. that's where i'm coming from.

i don't want to give you counterfeit money, and hope you give me the product, just because counterfeit money looks like real money.

we've come this far..we gotta keep going, on the RIGHT path. it's not too archaic a time to do that. ever.

i can't grasp for 'positive' straws at the expense of the two most damning things said about Michael Jackson.

this is not about dumbing down. we gotta keep the high standards, and not let media or other factors, subliminally chip away at our brains, and slowly brainwash us into accepting the 'new' 'lesser' Michael Jackson, even though i understand that we've been beaten about the head with the constant long time flogging that tries to make us accept the unwarranted negative about Michael Jackson.

it's not ok to leave the door open to addict and molester, for me. not ever. it ruins the whole thing for me, simply because it's not the truth.

as i stated in my earlier edited post, before you quoted it, Oprah Winfrey served United States jury duty. and now, she still questions a jury, and Lisa Marie Presley plays along with it. i hope neither of them ever have to go to court, on the wrong side, because people reap what they sow. these are things that simply cannot be minimized, for the sake of a seemingly slick 'positive' surface..because, eventually, it will eat away at that surface.

all i know is, the real acquitted Michael Jackson's justice will prevail, because truth always prevails over lies. that is my hope.

You make really great points...That analogy does make me think..I totally get what you are saying, but I don't think the interview was purely negative though....And the Truth always prevails over lies, I believe that completely. :yes:

Last edited:

BRAVO!!!!!...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Great post! I agree :yes:

and publically, no less. it's so easy to think that what Lisa says someone else feels is what they feel. how do we know how her husband really feels? peopla rea rarely if ever right about assessing another person's feelings. and Lisa Marie certainly doesn't make me feel like she knows what's inside someone else's head, from everything she was saying.

Im just saying my thoughts from average man's point of view. I was talking bout this with my bro once and i asked him how he would feel if his girlfriend spoke bout her ex constantly- he repiled "i would tell her to stop and if she didnt listen, id properly end it.

I think that some of the people that are saying they get Michael better now and see him as more human are also believing he was a drug addict and that's why they say they understand him better! They may not be saying that out loud but, they could be thinking that on the inside and that's why they empathize with him all of a sudden! That to me is not a good thing!

I am so sorry that you cried. I cried, too. Mostly, I cried because Michael is no longer here to speak for himself, and he has all those OTHER voices, that do not really speak for him. I sincerely wish that LMP had said absolutely NOTHING, until after the criminal trial, and the civil trials (if they really happen?) If she needed to "process" her emotions, I wish she'd done that in private, maybe in a diary?

I think that LMP was not able to see how she was being manipulated by the questions, and that what she said was mostly material that she should have kept intensely private. She told some falsehoods, or she really didn't KNOW? I was very, very upset that she said that the 1995 illness that Michael had was due to a "drug-overdose," when it clearly was not, according to the doctor who treated him. I think she is somehow trying to absolve her guilt for LEAVING him, when he was in the hospital in intensive care?

In the end, I care not ONE bit about LMP, and this is really not a Lisa Marie Presley board. She shared a brief time in Michael's life, and she moved on. She said that she was "indifferent." That was in 2005, and I think he really needed a friend, then. There are many different kinds of love. I am so sorry, that she could not say she loved him, even as a friend? I am just so sorry. . . .

idk I feel the interview did more harm than good, and was made for a single purpose, for her to find closure, and feel less guilty. I know I'm sounding repetitive but this is my stand on it.

Thank you for the link, I just finished seeing the whole thing. Wow- I just can't imagine how she must feel. She loved him dearly - it is very clear and it is also clear Michael never stopped loving her. When she mentioned that they were together for years after the divorce, it was just confirmation for me of their love for each other. I had heard stories but nothing confirming it.

It is soo sad, but at least Michael found true love and he had some beautiful moments with her. I always knew the relationship was real, but I'm glad the general public get to hear that it was real once again (she said back in 05 in the Diane Sawyer int) and you knew Lisa Marie was speaking from the heart.

About the "manipulation" discussion - I honestly totally understand what she was trying to say and in no way I thought it was a negative on Michael.

I think overall is was a great interview even though I wished the drug issue and the "other thing" hadn't come up, but those things didn't take front stage- they were merely background noise I believe.

Honestly, it made me love Michael even more if that is possible, and miss him more intensely. As his fan, I always knew Michael was real, but LMP, brought the real person more into focus. I could actually see him being stubborn like many of us are, I could see him waking up Lisa during the night and bouncing off ideas off of her- all those little things she said made me sooo happy and soo sad at the same time. God I miss him sooo! I really feel for LMP and how she must feel - As a fan that never knew him personally I've grieved and will forever grieve for him, so I can't even start to imagine how she must feel as she knew him pesonally and was in love with him:no:!

Hello MJ Family I Michael You ALL !!:wub::angel::wub:

Just like you I am reading ALL the Posts here, and on one hand I feel comforted knowing WE are ALL affected by LMP on Oprah in some way ! It shows how deeply MJ CONNECTED we truely are in our OWN individual ways !! I love you guys for that !! Thank-you !!

I wasen't going to respond to some of the RUDE comments I found there and I decided it wasen't worth the effort to join in the negative energy of some of the posts as I read through !! So then I got to thinking about how someone else might feel that isn't strong enough to defend themselves and I thought about Michael and feel I have to respond to some of the Posts that have been very hurtful, judgemental and inconsiderate of other Family memeber Posts here, that DOESN'T go along with theirs !!

Every single Fan of Michael's has the RIGHT to Post how they feel like everyone else, WITHOUT being disrespected by people who say they are apart of a MJ Family!!!!

We MUST accept that everyone has a difference of opinion and that doesn't make them anything but perfectly them an INDIVIDUAL just like you !!

You DON'T have to like what you read, you don't even have to agree with what you read but one thing you have to do is respect the feelings of a human being you don't know but LOVES Michael just like you, just NOT like YOU !!

Surley you can find it in your heart to show your MJ Family memeber that basic respect by letting them express themselves RESPECTFULLY by Posting how they feel in this MJJCommunity as Michael would want it !!

I pray that I am reaching you Family memebers who CHOSE to continue to react in a way that would make another MJ Family member NEVER want to Post or share their personal feelings again because you feel like you are justified on the grounds you don't agree !! You do HAVE to realize that by doing this action you are silencing someone else's feelings or opinion like they don't matter !!

I am not saying you are doing it on purpose or with malicious intent, not at all !! What I AM saying is you are hurting a real person's feelings by Posting without considering how you are going to make them feel !! And that's being INSENSITIVE !! Maybe you don't know what it feels like to have someone be this way towards you, so you may not realize what that looks like !!

There have been many Posts here that have been respectful to other Family memebers even when they didn't agree, so WE do have examples of RESPECT to others !! This is MICHAEL'S COMMUNITY, of LOVE !! RIGHT !!You do understand that if you hurt one of US you hurt US all !!

Please I beg you to reconsider when you Post your opinion to quickly and not take the TIME to think about how you are going to make another Family memeber feel, after all they are NOT actually speaking to you they are talking to the MJ COMMUNITY that agrees with them !!

They don't need someone to Post after them what they thought about what they Posted or thought !! We want to HEAR everyone's opinion equally !! They need a place to freely express that , for if NOT here then where??
Every Fans feelings and expressions of those feelings are WELCOMED here in MJJC..This is ALL our Home, not just the ones that think ALIKE !!!

Open your HEART, open your MIND, FORGIVE your brother or sister here in THIS Family, just because that's what Michael would want you to DO, not just me !!

I am not angry at ALL, I was surprised however at how hurt I was by some of these Posts of "other" opinions, this is NOT an arguement between Family memebers!! I wanted to just say something that would in anyway stop this Posting pattern among Michael Family memebers, that is US you know!!!

ME YOU WE SAME THING!!!!

I LOVE you so much fAMILY!! I wouldn't have made it through Michael's Accention if YOU ALL weren't out there !! I don't care if we are DIFFERENT, I don't care where you COME from !! I don't care if you don't speak the same LANGUAGE !! It doesn't even matter that you agree with ME !! That never mattered to ME, all that is important is that you ALL LOVE Michael and you are everywhere !! AND I LOVE YOU !!!

More today then yesterday, but not more as I will tomorrow !!

Please stop this, just STOP IT !! Please !!

I don't think I can come back to this Thread anymore ! NOT because I don't want to, but because I will save my heart the painful pinch of seeing my heart felt words in [Quote's] to make it easier to riddicule what I have said..

When you learn how easy it is to FORGIVE someone I can tell you that you will be free to be and ACT in Michael's way of UNCONDITONAL LOVE !!

I WILL still LOVE you as MUCH as I LOVE you ALL and mean it.. even if I do get the dreaded [Quote's] ..:angel:

I Thank-you for even listening to me, and I hope have expressed all I have said with LOVE !!..:wub::angel::timer:

always, and forever
MJ TinkerBell

This a set up for a train wreck to happen.
What's new from LMP?
The same ole evasive.." I think", "I dunno know"..." I'm not in the same room with him" inneundos.
It's obvious they wanted to push MJ's a druggie
theory and what better way than a thinly veiled promoting a new album guise. Notice she said she does'nt want to talk about the album now.
Yeah right... let the druggie theory simmer first. Pfttt...!
If the media can go viral with Lisa's "surrounded by doctors and prescription drugs" comment, I shudder to think what they'd do to Katherine's.
And all the talk about manupilation ..well who's manupilating who now.
As always, Oprah seems to know who to pick as her lap dog.
Exactly. Oprah did play the role of LMP and her mama's lap dog, so they take turns like this. I mean, Oprah acted excited about being related to The Presleys. Probably one of the biggest sell-out antics she's done so far?
She's that kind of person. (I've never watched the episode for myself, but I heard about it from some fans.) Seriously, how could she be taken seriously?

Plus, don't you think that LMP goin back to Oprah, shouldn't this alone gives you enough reasons to think this whole thing is full of sham?

Im just saying my thoughts from average man's point of view. I was talking bout this with my bro once and i asked him how he would feel if his girlfriend spoke bout her ex constantly- he repiled "i would tell her to stop and if she didnt listen, id properly end it.

yeah..i should finished my thought. i was saying that about Lisa Marie. she just comes across as assuming other peoples' feelings for them. it comes across as an ego thing for her. she assumed her husband is this wonderful understannndinggg guy.. she said that for her own sake. it was unfair of her to speak for her husband, and she can't be using the wife card to essentially walk all over him. no man can take his girl saying another guy is intoxxxiccatinggggg. at least, not one that i know.. it sorta can hurt but Lisa Marie assumes that it doesn't. and she just has never had a long marriage, and she's had a few.

I think that some of the people that are saying they get Michael better now and see him as more human are also believing he was a drug addict and that's why they say they understand him better! They may not be saying that out loud but, they could be thinking that on the inside and that's why they empathize with him all of a sudden! That to me is not a good thing!

absolutely. it's called drawing the clever speak card. lots of people love to do it..and it's a pet peeve of mine..

Very well said. I think for the general public's perception on MJ this interview has been good for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back