LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totaly understand that you get bitter and angry when relationship ends.
I am not saying Michael was a saint...we know he wasn"t. :)
But there comes a time when you must put your personal anger aside and just be there for someone . I am very sensitive and personal about Michael...because he is just..the man I love .
Lisa should keep their private stuff between them and not go from interview to interview and talk bad about him to whomever wanted to listen. That was beyond disgusting.
That is one thing I can never forget and forgive. Especially since he is no longer here...:( :(
If she acted like a classy woman, she would earn some respect.
Her and Oprah were just too sleezy for me. No matter what they said. It is too late.

To be fair, though, I mean, just because you walk away DOESN'T mean you don't love that person, or that it doesn't hurt like hell when you do it....Lisa had said she was still in love with him when she left....She could be lying, but I'm apt to believe she wasn't...I have NEVER EVER heard her say that she never loved him; she's always maintained that everytime she'd talk about him....I mean, she also said MIchael kept pushing her away...How do we know she didn't try like crazy to make it work, despite him 'pushing her away'? She said they're BOTH stubborn....We don't know the details of this, and we never will; circumstances that shape and mould the relationship and the two people involved.......and I'm not trying to lay all the blame on Michael for pushing her away if in fact he did...They obviously were both to blame for the relationship ending...
My comment applies to both of them. Again, "real" love is word that people throw around too freely just like the word "friend".

I couldn't tell if she's lying about her love for Mikey or not but it's evendent she has lyed in other stuff and I can't forgive the fact she didn't act like a classy lady because media gave her the credict for bashing him full of resentment.

I believe she was lying.. I think she feels it's cool to Like Mike again so she pretends to love him now. If MJ was still alive she would still be spewing her bitterness and hate.

Oprah is very a shit.

Why she didn't ask to Lisa : If Michael was still alive, if he was in London doing his concerts TII, what would be your feelings for him?

Ah ah, great question, but very hard. Yes Lisa loved and still love him. But yes she trashed him, WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

She explained why, but of course it doesn't mean it was right.

She must live with that now. Not easy.I would not like to be at her place.

Why she didn't ask to Lisa : If Michael was still alive, if he was in London doing his concerts TII, what would be your feelings for him?

Ah ah, great question, but very hard. Yes Lisa loved and still love him. But yes she trashed him, WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

She explained why, but of course it doesn't mean it was right.

She must live with that now. Not easy.I would not like to be at her place.

...a very objective post.....:clapping:

loveforever;3032648 said:
Shmuley Tapes, 2000/1

MJ: I want someone who is a lot like me, who has the same interests and who wants to help. The ones who are classy and quiet and not into all the sex and all the craziness because I am not into that. I do not understand alot of the things that go on in relationships and I do not know if I ever will. Mean things and vulgar things with their bodies. I do not understand it and it has hurt my past relationships.

SB:Have you ever found girls who like practical jokes that you like? Have you ever found a woman who collects comics?

MJ: It is a rarity. If I find one I will go nuts. Especially, if she has those qualities and is beautiful inside. It would be a home run for me.

MJ: I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.

SB: Have you ever found women who are a bit more modest to be more attractive for that reason?

MJ: Yeah. I don’t like women who are always saying, “My nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure.” I hate all that. I lke it when girls are a little bit more tomboyish. If they wrestle, climb a tree….. I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.

SB:Celebrities are targets for people who marry them for wrong reasons, their fortune and their name. But don’t you know when someone is interested in you for the wrong reasons?

MJ: You don’t know.
It is hard because the women today can do a good job of faking it. I mean a real good job. They are smooth. Look in the Bible. Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs.
SB: Can you immediately tell innocence?

MJ: Right away although I find it harder to tell with women because they’re so smooth. But with men I can usually tell, because they are more open and like puppies, while girls are more like cats. You know how if you’ve been on vacation and you get home and a puppy is all over you, while with a cat, it’s “Hey I don’t need you, you come over here and pick me up”. They give you attitude. They’ll walk right by you even though they haven’t see you in three months. Women are very smart. Walt Disney always said they are smarter than men and he always hired more women.
<!-- / message -->

MJ: You know if I meet some girl somewhere and I think she&#8217;s beautiful, which I see a lot of them, that&#8217;s great. I mean, I&#8217;ll go on a date or something. Nothing wrong with that.

SB: If a woman walks round with all her cleavage showing&#8230;.

MJ:Frank loves it.
(Michael gestured to Frank Cascio, who was sitting right next to us. We all laughed.)

MJ: Of course you want to look.

SB:A lot of people like being a sex-symbol. You don&#8217;t like it because you are shy about it. Do you know when some women speak to you that it&#8217;s what&#8217;s on their mind?

MJ:Umhum. They tell me.

SB: I want to have sex with you?

MJ:Aha.

MJ: Yeah, they are loyal, women. They have been loyal. They are activists. They will fight you about me.

SB: Like when Oprah asked yout about your sex life, you repsonded something to the effect, &#8220;That I&#8217;m a gentleman I don&#8217;t talk about that.&#8221; Do you feel that we should be more respectful of the sexual side of our lives? Has it all become to overt? I mean you&#8217;re naturally shy about this.

MJ:Yeah, I&#8217;m just naturally, um cause I think that&#8217;s&#8230;Private. Yeah, that&#8217;s my personal opinion. Other people who are exhibitionist, you know naturists, who go out nude and they feel different about it. Um, I don&#8217;t know, I&#8217;m different in that way.

MJ: That&#8217;s why it&#8217;s my job to cast the girl, because it&#8217; my job to think they are cute. So I can do that if I really like them, like some of the girls you see in my videos. I have cast them because I really like them and it caused a problem afterwards because they start to really like me, and I don&#8217;t want to get that serious, and it becomes a problem sometimes.
*skips down*
So how often do you find that women really get clingy?

MJ: What do you mean?
Like you said, it supposed to be a professional thing. You just film something with a female costar but afterwards they become attached.

MJ: Yes it happens.
How do you break the news to them that you don&#8217;t reciprocate?

MJ: When they see me running the other way. Yeah. Some of them follow me around the world and it&#8217;s hard.

SB: That probably makes them chase you even more because they probably are drawn to that boyish shyness. To be sure, many women like &#8220;bad&#8221; boys. But for the same reason, a lot like shy guys. In the same way the believe that they can redeem the bad boy and polish up this coarse diamond, they believe the same thing about the shy guy. They think, &#8221; Only I can bring him out of his shell.&#8221; But I guess for a while with you running halfway around the world from them, they get the message. But you never tell them directly?

MJ: No, because it would hurt them too much.
<!-- / message -->
All the other things that Michael said to the rabbi.... I love him even more. :wub: Is that still possible? YES!!! :heart:

Though I understand how she says she feels now and that she might have needed to express it publicly, I still cannot understand some of the things she said. One of the worst things said was her unfortunate comment of "I wasn't in the room" to stop Oprah's insistance on the subject.
I didn't like it either when she established the same paralellism between her father's fate and Michael's and all the mentioning of the "drug" issue, just based on her impressions (even in the period they did not stay together -Bashir's "Living with...").

Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what&#8217;s between their legs.

i cant belive michael actually said that :blush: :giggle:

MJ: Yeah. I don&#8217;t like women who are always saying, &#8220;My nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure.&#8221; I hate all that. I like it when girls are a little bit more tomboyish. If they wrestle, climb a tree&#8230;.. I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.
Hey now....O_O Michael just totally describe me! I can go die now! lol *passes Out* :D <3

MJ: That&#8217;s why it&#8217;s my job to cast the girl, because it&#8217; my job to think they are cute. So I can do that if I really like them, like some of the girls you see in my videos. I have cast them because I really like them and it caused a problem afterwards because they start to really like me, and I don&#8217;t want to get that serious, and it becomes a problem sometimes.
*skips down*
So how often do you find that women really get clingy?

MJ: What do you mean?
Like you said, it supposed to be a professional thing. You just film something with a female costar but afterwards they become attached.

MJ: Yes it happens.
How do you break the news to them that you don&#8217;t reciprocate?

MJ: When they see me running the other way. Yeah. Some of them follow me around the world and it&#8217;s hard.
Tatiana Thumbtzen anyone?! lol She always crying over MJ! O_O Sweet girl but, didn't get the memo eh? lol

MJ: I want someone who is a lot like me, who has the same interests and who wants to help. The ones who are classy and quiet and not into all the sex and all the craziness because I am not into that. I do not understand alot of the things that go on in relationships and I do not know if I ever will. Mean things and vulgar things with their bodies. I do not understand it and it has hurt my past relationships.

Damn what were they asking him to do?....O_O lol He said past relationships with an S! See Lisa u wish u were the only one! lmao

MJ: You don&#8217;t know.
It is hard because the women today can do a good job of faking it. I mean a real good job. They are smooth. Look in the Bible. Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what&#8217;s between their legs.
SB: Can you immediately tell innocence?

MJ: Right away although I find it harder to tell with women because they&#8217;re so smooth. But with men I can usually tell, because they are more open and like puppies, while girls are more like cats. You know how if you&#8217;ve been on vacation and you get home and a puppy is all over you, while with a cat, it&#8217;s &#8220;Hey I don&#8217;t need you, you come over here and pick me up&#8221;. They give you attitude. They&#8217;ll walk right by you even though they haven&#8217;t see you in three months. Women are very smart. Walt Disney always said they are smarter than men and he always hired more women.
LOL Lisa would know about that! Yet, she claims MJ would ice her out! lol I'm quite sure she did the same to him!

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what&#8217;s between their legs. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

i cant belive michael actually said that :blush: :giggle:
I say thank god he thought like this because if not Lisa would have gotten her way and so many others! lol

Damn, maybe I needs to buy this book? But, that Smelly Rabbit guy gets on my nerves so I don't know? I really don't want to read his analyzing of MJ responses when MJ already answered the damn questions! U know? SMH

Last edited:
Damn, maybe I needs to buy this book? But, that Smelly Rabbit guy gets on my nerves so I don't know? I really don't want to read his analyzing of MJ responses when MJ already answered the damn questions! U know? SMH
Don't buy it, there is a free download fan version without his hateful comments. just download it!

Don't buy it, there is a free download fan version without his hateful comments. just download it!

Yes, Blue do not buy it. There was a campaign going around the fan community when this began to urge people to look at the download and not buy the book.

Back on topic, does the type of woman Michal says he likes sounds like Lisa, based on her responses in the interview?

I say thank god he thought like this because if not Lisa would have gotten her way and so many others! lol

True. Most woman i think properly thought michael would been into the whole "hes a mega superstar so he must be into the sex n rock n roll" thing, but they were so totally wrong.

But i know michael said in that interview he wasnt interested in the whole sex thing of a relationship, but dont forget he was a man and im sure he did. He just wasnt the type to have a relationship just based on sex.

No, I won't buy it! PROMISE! Where is the download though...Please! :)

does the type of woman Michal says he likes sounds like Lisa, based on her responses in the interview?
No way! But, sometimes u have to experiment before u get what your looking for! lol

He did say in those Glenda tapes that he needed to find someone that was as equally as famous as he to understand him for him! (Not for his Money, which he mentions in those Shumely tapes that Lisa wasn't interested in!) So, I think Lisa did except him for him to an extent but, not fully! When u hear her speak of him that is clear! So I think that ultimately had an affect on why he thought she could be the one in the beginning of the relationship and marriage!? As well her supporting him in the beginning during those allegations too! But....as we all know things changed! :(

did anyone know when did Michael write his song" don't walk away"? I think it's during 1999-2000.

No, I won't buy it! PROMISE! Where is the download though...Please! :)

No way! But, sometimes u have to experiment before u get what your looking for! lol

He did say in those Glenda tapes that he needed to find someone that was as equally as famous as he to understand him for him! (Not for his Money, which he mentions in those Shumely tapes that Lisa wasn't interested in!) So, I think Lisa did except him for him to an extent but, not fully! When u hear her speak of him that is clear! So I think that ultimately had an affect on why he thought she could be the one in the beginning of the relationship and marriage!? As well her supporting him in the beginning during those allegations too! But....as we all know things changed! :(

Yes, I agree with you. She appears to have some difficulty in letting him go "Mentally," of course, because she physically walked away. I do not know if this difficulty is due to the fact that Michael was good in bed, she loves him more now, still angry with him, regret, wanting to tell him something but cannot, Michael was the most amazing person she met, or God knows what else. I guess only Lisa knows.

Yes, I agree with you. She appears to have some difficulty in letting him go "Mentally," of course, because she physically walked away. I do not know if this difficulty is due to the fact that Michael was good in bed, she loves him more now, still angry with him, regret, wanting to tell him something but cannot, Michael was the most amazing person she met, or God knows what else. I guess only Lisa knows.

:dribble: WOWZA!! *Mikegasm* :naughty:

loveforever;3032648 said:
Shmuley Tapes, 2000/1
I lke it when girls are a little bit more tomboyish. If they wrestle, climb a tree&#8230;.. I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.

I read the Fan Version and I don't remember this and other things you have quoted. Thought in the fan version the omissions were some of the author's comments only, but now I doubt it...

Last edited:

I think she made it quite clear (at least for me) why she can't...and it's because of her dad ELVIS! Being with MJ reminded her for some reason of being with her dad!:bugeyed In her mind she saw that through "saving" MJ it would relieve her of the pain of loosing her father! Because she didn't "save" MJ she feels that the story had repeated itself! O_O

I truly think she needs therapy and I say that sincerely to her! :better:

"the fact that Michael was good in bed" would be the very first reason you'd think of when asking yourself why any woman would have a hard time getting over him, wouldn't it?... Seriously? Considering everything she talked about in the interview, and all the psychological factors and mental stress that would play into even having *any* type of close relationship with the most famous, most media-haunted person in the world, let alone being his wife, I think that would be the *last* thing she thinks of when she thinks of him. And I think it's an extremely shallow assumption to make -- you might as well have said "the fact that Michael was so popular and the captain of the high school football team". Sheesh.

"the fact that Michael was good in bed" would be the very first reason you'd think of when asking yourself why any woman would have a hard time getting over him, wouldn't it?... Seriously? Considering everything she talked about in the interview, and all the psychological factors and mental stress that would play into even having *any* type of close relationship with the most famous, most media-haunted person in the world, let alone being his wife, I think that would be the *last* thing she thinks of when she thinks of him. And I think it's an extremely shallow assumption to make -- you might as well have said "the fact that Michael was so popular and the captain of the high school football team". Sheesh.

LOL, I have to somewhat agree. I had a bit of a huh moment when I read that! This clearly goes much deeper than that. I would even go so far as to agree with the previous poster who mentioned therapy. I feel bad for Lisa. Like her or not is irrelevant, she's been through a lot in her lifetime, much of it very hard. It wouldn't surprise me at all that she has some unresolved issues. Losing a father at that age is a terrible thing that you don't ever fully get over. Which is why I'm praying for Michael's three.

I don't feel sorry for her at all.. whatever supposed grief she has, she brought on herself. Ain't nobody tell her to treat MJ like trash

Back on topic, does the type of woman Michal says he likes sounds like Lisa, based on her responses in the interview?

Well, Lisa is for sure not a "typical" woman who always needs to have tons of make up on her face before leaving the house...
Once I believe in 2003, she described herself of being tom-boyish. And Michael liked women being tomboyish. I think they had a lot of fun together.

I don't feel sorry for her at all.. whatever supposed grief she has, she brought on herself. Ain't nobody tell her to treat MJ like trash

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. I have never defended LMP, I don't like her but I can detach from that to see what's happened. I actually can't believe you said that. You've made it quite clear you seem to hate this woman with a passion but for goodness sake, she was 9 years old when her father died. I'm not sure how or why you would say she bought that on herself. Enough.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. I have never defended LMP, I don't like her but I can detach from that to see what's happened. I actually can't believe you said that. You've made it quite clear you seem to hate this woman with a passion but for goodness sake, she was 9 years old when her father died. I'm not sure how or why you would say she bought that on herself. Enough.
she was referring to the grief she feels toward Michael and not toward Elvis.

I believe the following statement to be truthful:
(fred @ Oct 26 2010, 09:26 AM from the KOP)
I think it's far more likely that Lisa Marie's $cientology minders coerced her into refusing to give MJ children because Lisa was not able to get him to join their cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back