Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

I think both are the single. Both versions are on VEVO, both are available to download, for radios to play and someone said they'd be counted together on the charts.

Very happy that Michael also as a chance to shine on his own

The song is good but Michael's vocals could be more at the front. It kind of sounds like that the music is covering the vocals somehow. It is hard to explain.

To be honest I think for the first day LNFSG is doing brilliant on iTunes, Especially in the UK.
It's only early days with more airplay on radio and more promo I have no doubt it will do well on the charts.
Not forgetting once the album drops it's gonna do brill too :)

Proud of the Estate with this project, it feels like they have really thought about things and took their time.

Very good song, so pleased we now have something that actually feels like a lot of thought and consideration went into it, which I didn't feel at all with the Michael album.

I think both versions are great, although I do prefer the solo version at the moment :)

i think mclains version is weirdly mastered. (mjs vocals are clipping?)
nonetheless, i hope it will be #1 soon.

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that the duet version is actually better than the solo one, IMO. I was a bit disappointed in the beginning when i heard the news but the duet works perfectly. Fantastic job guys, THIS is how you do a Posthumous album.

I would like to say i felt comfortable in michaels own voice.In the version i heard,at last ,there is his hum,"ok,that is fine"~~So lovely~~But my friends love the FEAT version.What do your guys think?

Nice production, enjoyable, well done. The song suffers from the fact that these are clearly unpolished demo vocals, but it's definitely very listenable and easy on the ears. The duet is okay but it's nothing special to me.

Does someone know if there will be a cd or vinyl single of love never felt so good or is it just itunes?

Cool Production look like they had put lot of efforts hats off to L.A Reid :clapping: and John Mcclain this time you win our hearts :D Been Playing it continuously from the morning.. :chillin: Never Felt So Good :)

When I arrived at work today and turned on the radio on my desk, guess what song was playing when I first turned it on??? Yep, that's right. It's getting airplay here in the U.S.:D

Nice way to start the work day.:wild:

The duet is currently #3 on Danish iTunes !! - Great promotion to add Justin Timberlake - he has a concert in Denmark next week - the 6th !

It get A LOT of radio play actually !!!

So wonderful track i loved it , surprised by the melody they made it so emotional i didn't expect that good i'm not lying if i say that i kept a tear in my eyes while playing it.

So wonderful track i loved it , surprised by the melody they made it so emotional i didn't expect that good i'm not lying if i say that i kept a tear in my eyes while playing it.

Even though I've listened to the demo many times, listening to it for the first time made me very emotional too. :')

I really like the rift towards the middle of the song, it's either a guitar or from a bass, whatever it is, it's funky and accentuates that part of the song. They should've added the ad-libs from the JT mix to the solo one, but I don't think those are Michael (The beatboxing sounds like JT), so it's probably why they left it alone.

I've been listening the solo version with my headphones and it sounds excellent.

YAY, I'm glad Michael's solo is having more plays so far! I really, really LOVED IT! :girl_in_love: It's cheerful, soulful and pure! The bridge full of strings, so beautiful! :wub:

I admit JT's version was respectful but I just don't like his voice, I can't stand it, it's pretty average.

Back