Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

I actually feel like saying "I'M HOOOOOOMMME!" lol :) I haven't been on here for ages, and I missed it loads and loads, I haven't really been keeping up with the mj news because its been negative (nothing new ayeee but just needed to get a way for a bit) but with the album and the game coming in a few months and deciding that I miss you all too much I've come back and I'm catching up :) So hey...

Hey Becca :hug:

LOL! :lol:

I've lost my macro mojo :(

I have been writing though :D

I wasnt kidding :D
I've only ever made like 1 macro lol! I'm rubbish! I just like looking at other ones! Hopefully if we can get it 'unquiet' ;) we'll get inspiration again :D And yayayayayayay :wub:

I wasnt kidding :D
I've only ever made like 1 macro lol! I'm rubbish! I just like looking at other ones! Hopefully if we can get it 'unquiet' ;) we'll get inspiration again :D And yayayayayayay :wub:

I am worried that this place will not be the same again :(

Everyone seems to have moved on

I am worried that this place will not be the same again :(

Everyone seems to have moved on

:shock: Moved on :eek:
We could never leave Macroland! We're the Macrolings:happy:

But yeah, it was been too quiet in here. :(
I haven't been on much because I've been busy looking for work.

Seven, I could come help you with your work load! :wild: :giggle:

:wild: Good news!
I finally received a call from one of the job's I've applied for. I have an interview tomorrow morning :jump:

The job cotains Retail/Marketing. Developing campaigns to increase client share and public awareness. No experience needed though. :D And there's full training if hired. Hourly pay and Full time. :bounce: Now that's if I even get the job. :giggle:

We haven't moved on :hug:
My laptop keeps randomly dying! Thats Why I didn't answer last night because I couldn't be bothered to turn it back on again!
xxx

I finally received a call from one of the job's I've applied for. I have an interview tomorrow morning :jump:

The job cotains Retail/Marketing. Developing campaigns to increase client share and public awareness. No experience needed though. :D And there's full training if hired. Hourly pay and Full time. :bounce: Now that's if I even get the job. :giggle:

Good luck with the interview! :huggy:

Well done! :woohoo:

An interview is a good reason to celebrate! Good luck :D

Good luck with the interview! :huggy:

Well done! :woohoo:

An interview is a good reason to celebrate! Good luck :D

Thank you! :D

Well I just got back from the interview. It was OK, not great.

When the guy said he had a lot of applicants already apply and he was going to choose the top people I figured I didn't do so well. But he did tell me to give my references to some lady and that he would call me back in a few days if he wanted a second interview. So I figure if he told me that and wanted me to do that then I might still be considered. He didn't just tell me thank you and goodbye :giggle:

:eek: The building was huge! So was the office. It was a little intimidating:blush:
But I gotta say. The interviewer was pretty cute.
ghehe.png

Last edited:
Thank you! :D

Well I just got back from the interview. It was OK, not great.

When the guy said he had a lot of applicants already apply and he was going to choose the top people I figured I didn't do so well. But he did tell me to give my references to some lady and that he would call me back for a second interview if he wanted. So I figure if he told me that and wanted me to do that then I might still be considered. He didn't just tell me thank you and goodbye :giggle:

:eek: The building was huge! So was the office. It was a little intimidating:blush:
But I gotta say. The interviewer was pretty cute.
ghehe.png

You never know how an interview goes, they are trained not to tell you anything or give you a sign. Anyway, good luck! :hug:

If he is cute, please send him my way after you've finished :cheeky:

Man nobody on! Well I also just had my first job interview yesterday at A&W and won't know until tomorrow if I get the job! I don't know for sure because two other people are applying for the same job I am! I am doing good and hope you all are too! :hug:

Back