Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

The Macro Times! :D :party:

For the 23rd:)
tmjmt320.jpg

Sorry to say but I'm going to have to delay the Macro Times for the time being. :( I have some things going on in my life and I don't have the time at the moment to keep up with this. Sorry. :(

Much L.O.V.E :heart: to you all!
I'll see you all soon. :)

tmjmt320.jpg

Sorry to say but I'm going to have to delay the Macro Times for the time being. :( I have some things going on in my life and I don't have the time at the moment to keep up with this. Sorry. :(

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! …This Stinks! This is total BS!:rant:… :lol:

I Like this MT though! :jump:

6.40!!!!!

CHARLIE YOU BE CRAZY!!!!!

:blink:

It's 11.35 and I just had a shower :D

ahh only 3 more days till my life starts again! :bounce:

grandma sitting again, we gonna have a scrabble-off for chocolate. She will prob whip my ass :lol: she can't rememeber what happened yesterfay but she can score an awesome triple word score :punk:

tmjmt320.jpg

Thanks Michael! :hug:

No worries Melissa, take care :waving:
WE LOVE YOUUU :hug:

tmjmt320.jpg

:hug: Let me know if you need me

I might get mine in a minute :D
I got a new one the other day it has one of them tatty teddies on it dressed as a zebra its adorable :lol:

Back