Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Eeep :')
My mum said he was gorgeous yesterday, I was making her watch a vid I have on my ipod, it was Bad Era though.. I know he was gorgeous then obviously but he was the rest of the time too! I don't know how she can't see it! Hmph!

horrah! im so stuffed with my mum's toad in the hole :hungry:

What's that? :)

spanking150708_450x331.jpg

This is not mine but made me :lol:

Oh God, ME! ME! ME!!! You just don't even know how bad I've been!!!! :naughty:

I'm good thanx becca. Been packing up my life again, shipping outta this frozen north tomoz :dance:

my mum is hosting a dinner party tonight :hungry: but it means dressing up and being socialble with randomers, which i'm not great at :(

Awww, me neither Katie. Thank God we're hillbillies. I don't have to deal with shit like that. The closest thing we have to dinner parties are barbecues.

Me toooo :wub: I'd never let him gooooo:yes:

yup :huggy:

What's that? :)

Oh God, ME! ME! ME!!! You just don't even know how bad I've been!!!! :naughty:

Awww, me neither Katie. Thank God we're hillbillies. I don't have to deal with shit like that. The closest thing we have to dinner parties are barbecues.

It's basically baked sausges in batter. :hungry:

I love BBQ's but dinner parties are just meh..everyone with tiny cherry glasses and pretencious soup dishes....*sigh*

^ The only good thing for me, is because I'm so clumsy I dont have to bring stuff to the table or do drinks because I always spill/drop/break it :') :D

^ The only good thing for me, is because I'm so clumsy I dont have to bring stuff to the table or do drinks because I always spill/drop/break it :') :D

:lol: yeah me too. I'm head of the table too today and there is LEMON MERANG FOR DESSERT!! :woohoo:

I'd take ribs, hamburgers, macaroni salad, and baked beans over that any day :lol: I'd feel so out of my league at a fancy dinner party :mello:

oh totally.

Hate having to put on posh frock too, espeically since I've packed everything!

Howdy all :hiya:

How is everyone?

It is cold here :cold: Must be Autumn as I have had to put the heating on

Work is better, the temp is settling in - a massive help to me. I am still the lowest person on the totem pole as usual :cry: but I guess there's noting I can do about it at the moment. I have been sorting out her staring, giving her all her work, making sure she is OK and when it come to giving her the good news she is staying on, my colleage gets to do it :(

yup :huggy:

It's basically baked sausges in batter. :hungry:

I love BBQ's but dinner parties are just meh..everyone with tiny cherry glasses and pretencious soup dishes....*sigh*

I love dinner parties, but then its my age :D Sitting around with good food, lots of wine with great friends and talking , talking , talking ...

Last edited:
Hey Seven! :hiya:

Aww I'm sorry you weren't the one to tell the girl :( :hug:
It's getting more cold here too, I pulled out my sweaters already. BRRRRR

Hope everyone has a nice sunday! :D

Thanks Riley :hug: It would be nice to do the good stuff when you do all the other stuff too, balance it out a bit.

Hope you are feeling better? :better:

Heating is on even now :blush:

Thanks Riley :hug: It would be nice to do the good stuff when you do all the other stuff too, balance it out a bit.

Hope you are feeling better? :better:

Heating is on even now :blush:

I understand ya.

Yes, I am feeling better, thanks! :)
Going back to school tomorrow.
I've been to school this week on monday, I missed so much! :shock:
Gotta work hard to catch up.

Nice macros! :D :clapping:

Back