Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Howdy all :hiya:

How is everyone?

It is cold here :cold: Must be Autumn as I have had to put the heating on

Work is better, the temp is settling in - a massive help to me. I am still the lowest person on the totem pole as usual :cry: but I guess there's noting I can do about it at the moment. I have been sorting out her staring, giving her all her work, making sure she is OK and when it come to giving her the good news she is staying on, my colleage gets to do it :(

I love dinner parties, but then its my age :D Sitting around with good food, lots of wine with great friends and talking , talking , talking ...

omg it is cold! :cold: Sorry about work :huggy: You are always high on Michael's totem pole :naughty:

Dinner party turned out to be pretty good, the people were nice and I had a wine so I was fine :D Been on the road all of today finally outta the north :dance: back at uni :dance: new house is good and my room is all michaeled up :D. horrah!

Great macros too :clapping:

Glad the dinner party was good. Wine might have helped :D

Are you in a shared house for Uni?

:wine:

yeah shared with 2 people, I know them so its all good. Spent this morning wandering around the streets trying to find my way again :lol: cos I'm that hopeless. I look like a fresher :lol:

No going to Starbucks in your pj's then?

So.. my ipod fell down the toilet this morning.
I'm going to die.

Bummer :(

He could wear a bin bag and look sexy :wub: Can I have the original please Charlie?

Great macros BTW :clapping:

upthere.jpg

Great macros, Seven and Charlie :clapping:

So.. my ipod fell down the toilet this morning.
I'm going to die.

Awww, damn Becca, I feel your pain. That happened to me last December, and "You Rock My World" was playing when it happened :mello: It totally died. Even let it sit in a bowl of dry uncooked rice overnight in hopes of getting the moisture out and reviving it but it didn't happen.

Hey All :hiya:

Finally back on the net after connection problems!

Today was rain and grey clouds. I feel fat and frumpy today :cry:

Hey guys :)
I just deleted my facebook, I haven't deleted you as friends don't worry :)
I'm way to addicted to it, its the first thing I check in the morning and whenever I can, its just not healthy lol, especially this year when I need to focus on school work :)

Hope your all okay :hug: xx

Thanks Moon :hug:

Hey guys :)
I just deleted my facebook, I haven't deleted you as friends don't worry :)
I'm way to addicted to it, its the first thing I check in the morning and whenever I can, its just not healthy lol, especially this year when I need to focus on school work :)

Hope your all okay :hug: xx

Well done for being strong Becca :yes:

Its been raining here for like 4 days! :umbrella:

awww :huggy: I have those days too :huggy:

I found a starbucks! These one in the rebuilt students union.

At least you won't get coffee and muffin withdrawl! :D

Hi All :hiya:

How is everyone?

Had fun today, our email system kept going down and no one could do anything for about an hour in the afternoon before I left!

Back