Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Sorry I have been so absent, I have been travelling the country - well sort of!

Was at Loughborough University on Wednesady, a large careers fair in Birmingham on Thursday and had a manically busy day yesterday. All the travelling made me so tired :(

Awww, it sure sounds like you've been busy :huggy: We definitely need to talk on MSN again sometime :)

Sorry I have been so absent, I have been travelling the country - well sort of!

Was at Loughborough University on Wednesady, a large careers fair in Birmingham on Thursday and had a manically busy day yesterday. All the travelling made me so tired :(

come to leicester uni :D

my spirit has been slain 2 the high heavens! i have NEVER in my LIFE laughed this hard and its 2:05 am! omg! thank you all so much!!!

your welcome :D

my spirit has been slain 2 the high heavens! i have NEVER in my LIFE laughed this hard and its 2:05 am! omg! thank you all so much!!!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Awww, it sure sounds like you've been busy :huggy: We definitely need to talk on MSN again sometime :)

We must, I haven't been on in a while, so busy at work that time at home has been less than usual.

Anyone here? :( :hug:

Sorry, I wasn't on last night, was having a CSI: NY catch up

come to leicester uni :D

I'll see what I can do! :cheeky:

Hey everyone :)
I brought myself a new laptop today because my other one was kinda broke, its amazing! i love it haha :D
Claire, may you invite me back to the fb group please?
:hug: xxx

Hey everyone :)
I brought myself a new laptop today because my other one was kinda broke, its amazing! i love it haha :D
Claire, may you invite me back to the fb group please?
:hug: xxx

Glad your new laptop is cool :D

Invite sent!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much,
as you know i had exams last week. I also celebrated my birthday :)
Got vacation now, for a week. So I hope to be here more often.

Melissa, I have no words.
But you know I am here for you :hug:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Did you do anything exciting?

Smudge is great! :cat: As always wants more food :D

Work is crap

Anyway, more importantly, how are you? :better:

That darn cat :lol:

:( Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it gets better soon. :D

I'm doing a little better everyday. :) We're all just trying to get everything ready for the funeral while taking care of finances and bills. No word yet on when it will be as my brother will be in and out of town for the next 3 weeks but our Uncle and Grandma came down tonight so should be very soon.

That darn cat :lol:

:( Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it gets better soon. :D

I'm doing a little better everyday. :) We're all just trying to get everything ready for the funeral while taking care of finances and bills. No word yet on when it will be as my brother will be in and out of town for the next 3 weeks but our Uncle and Grandma came down tonight so should be very soon.

Sending you lots of love and hugs :better:

I hope everyone is doing well and I am doing good! I wish more people were on! :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey guys! I've just spent £50 :| On the new album, the dvd and the t shirt on the website... oooops but YAY. Hope everyones okay :hug:

Hey All :hiya:

How is everyone?

I have been busy at work, flat out. have a day off today though and am just about to head out to do some clothes shopping and get a sausage and egg mcmuffin breakfast!!!!! :hungry:

Hey All :hiya:

How is everyone?

I have been busy at work, flat out. have a day off today though and am just about to head out to do some clothes shopping and get a sausage and egg mcmuffin breakfast!!!!! :hungry:

oohh jealous of that brekky :hungry: it was a lonely bowl of coco pops for me :(

Anyone else pumped for the new album? :D

YES!! :woohoo:

although im already tired of the media bullshit that will follow....

Back