Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

yeah. I've gone from deafness to huntington's disease, the neurodegenerative disorders are epically complicated.

Urgh it's 9.30and I'm reading :read:

:blink:

story sounds intersting :)

Wow, you must have some brain cells to absorb all that!

To me this story is the best thing I have ever written. But the 'buying and selling of people' thing worries me that some will find it offensive even thought it is a story.

The story is about Michael in another time. He owns a vast farming estate and has servants. In the time he lives in, servants are bought and sold although he hates that that happens in the world.

I worry poeple will find this offensive or upsetting.

No way, I want to read. Like Katie said, sounds interesting.

Wow, you must have some brain cells to absorb all that!

To me this story is the best thing I have ever written. But the 'buying and selling of people' thing worries me that some will find it offensive even thought it is a story.

well it was a thing that happened in history, its not like you're making it up. So I don't see how people should be offended, history is what is it, and in one sense, to cut it out of a story located on a farm during those times could be construed as offensive since it would erase the struggles fought by the people by making it out that it never happened.

People see it films all the time.

:huggy:

Yup :( I enjoy the rehersals and singing but not the rest :p

I know what you mean Becca! :cheeky:

well it was a thing that happened in history, its not like you're making it up. So I don't see how people should be offended, history is what is it, and in one sense, to cut it out of a story located on a farm during those times could be construed as offensive since it would erase the struggles fought by the people by making it out that it never happened.

People see it films all the time.

:huggy:

Thanks for the reassurance :hug:

How is everyone? :hiya:

I'm busy. Trying to keep my temp on but no vacancies for her to go into :( Apprehensive about a new person starting with us soon. Not sure what she is like.

Apart from that home life is OK, tired and full of cold but OK!

how long do temps stay?

Aww :huggy: hope smudge is being suitable huggable :cat: to make you feel better :)

I have like 5 minutes to myself these days. Seems like my main experiment right now is how much info I can consume before exploding :blink:

Oue temp is helping me out on a short terms basis really and I am desperately trying to get her for an extra week but I can't help her for any longer than that. I have been a temp and know how hard the life is.

I get a lots of huggles from my Smudge :hug: (He says 'Hello' by the way .... what's that Smudge? .... 'Does Katie have any Prawns????' ..... :lol: )

I am no good at that lots of info thing :blush:

Oue temp is helping me out on a short terms basis really and I am desperately trying to get her for an extra week but I can't help her for any longer than that. I have been a temp and know how hard the life is.

I get a lots of huggles from my Smudge :hug: (He says 'Hello' by the way .... what's that Smudge? .... 'Does Katie have any Prawns????' ..... :lol: )

I am no good at that lots of info thing :blush:

how does a person become a temp? Seems like a strange kinda life.

Sorry smudge no prawns..have tuna though :D me and the fluff used to share a tin :D not in a gross way :lol:

Hey moony :hiya:

roflbot-QSJA.jpg

MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

How is your new place?

Seven!!:hug:
Katie :waving:

The new place is great! :D Everything actually works and it's all clean. :shock: Still so surprised when I go to cook something or walk around and things actually work or don't have a stain somewhere. :lol:

Everything is conveniently located as well. If I want to do some laundry, just walk to the laundry room that's down the street from where our apartment is. If I want to go get a work out, just walk down the street to the fitness center that's almost right next to the laundry room. Or :giggle: If I need to go buy something from Walmart, just walk across the street and there it is. Very nice. :D

How's work going for you?

prismsagainst5live;3027485 said:
Love the macros :hysterical:

Michael is the only man eho makes deerstalkers sexy, not even sherlock holmes could do that :lol:

Aww! Thank You :happy:… & Yes! So True :lol:

theoriley;3027409 said:
Nice macros Charlie! :D :clapping:
How are you doing?

Thank You! :jump:… I'm doing well thanks, how are you feeling ?:happy:

The new place is great! :D Everything actually works and it's all clean. :shock: Still so surprised when I go to cook something or walk around and things actually work or don't have a stain somewhere. :lol:

Everything is conveniently located as well. If I want to do some laundry, just walk to the laundry room that's down the street from where our apartment is. If I want to go get a work out, just walk down the street to the fitness center that's almost right next to the laundry room. Or :giggle: If I need to go buy something from Walmart, just walk across the street and there it is. Very nice. :D

Oh gosh, that sounds like heaven for me. I'd love to be able to walk to wherever I need to go. Glad to hear you like your new place :huggy:

I've had a total shit day and so glad to be home and the day is finally over. Cried on and off all day. I feel drained.

how does a person become a temp? Seems like a strange kinda life.

Sorry smudge no prawns..have tuna though :D me and the fluff used to share a tin :D not in a gross way :lol:

Hey moony :hiya:

I became a temp as I couldn't get a permanent job after Mum died. I had to take whatever sort term work there was :(

LOL re the tuna :lol:

So glad it has all worked out!

I've been ill with a cold and very busy work wise.

Spent this morning upset as I watched the LMP interview and it made me so sad :cry:

What are the green and oragen bars that have appeared by our avatars?

I have looked and can't see an announcement about it :scratch:

Back