Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Here are some of my own creations I made tonight after reading this thread. Mine aren't anywhere near as hilarious as the others...but I found them funny personally. LOL

p4pc6.jpg
Wow, Bedazzler? Really? Damn! Michael does have skills!

Tell em, Michael! They all up in your koolaid and still dont know the flavor!

ahhh aphrospice seriously. the first one hilarious
"why yall laughin, im just gettin into it"

hmm...could it be because we have never really witnessed a grown man in a golden thong leotard before!? :D hahahaha

Haha there's something really funny with seeing Michael next to some outrageous words.
I think that's because it was so far from the view he put out to the public eye, haha.

ahhh aphrospice seriously. the first one hilarious
"why yall laughin, im just gettin into it"

hmm...could it be because we have never really witnessed a grown man in a golden thong leotard before!? :D hahahaha

LOL! I didnt even think of it like that, the golden leotard is actually my favorite tour outfit.
BTW, if you didnt know the line is from his 'I love to Tour' joke, in Private Home Movies.
He looked like he was about to bust a 'I'm Too Sexy' move and got cold feet - lol!

But your interpretation is much funnier. xD

(oh good idea for another macro)

Oh god, this is my new favorite thread. I am going to spend wayy too much of my life in here, BUT IM OKAY WITH IT. :D

Haha there's something really funny with seeing Michael next to some outrageous words.
I think that's because it was so far from the view he put out to the public eye, haha.

I agree, that exactly what makes these so funny.
I love the 'What if...?' scenarios these put his personality in.
The courtroom macros alone are almost enough to help me forgive that ordeal.

a couple more from me....hmm maybe I should save some of these for later days when I am not feeling so creative but still generous...NAHHH

aa892.jpg

1174acx.jpg

ajqnf7.jpg

LOL, I have tears in my eyes! The YANA-L'Oreal one is superb!

I know I shouldn't ask bc I'm gonna embarass myself with another hysterical fit of laughter but I can't understand the references to "making Tito slow down". What does it mean?

LOL, I have tears in my eyes! The YANA-L'Oreal one is superb!

I know I shouldn't ask bc I'm gonna embarass myself with another hysterical fit of laughter but I can't understand the references to "making Tito slow down". What does it mean?

There was/is a clip of it on youtube..couldn't find it so I'm trying to upload it for ya..
But it was Chris Tucker wondering what it would be like if Mike was a pimp! xD

Oh I already found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SUzLdLRy5Y

Back