Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

MERRY XMAS!

Mine was suitably awesome. Except one of my brother couldn't come because my oldest nephew collapsed at a service station and had to go in ambulance to hospital. He'd gone to school without his coat and given himself pneumonia. So what was going to be dinner for 11 turned into dinner for 5 and I ate way WAY to much :hungry:

I had a good xmas. I got The Experience and I'm not that great but it does take time. Although, I really doubt that in a million years any other muscian as great of a musician he / she may be, no one can or will ever move like MJ

r05rly.jpg

HOLY MOLY!!
tumblr_ld33pcj2tP1qa5odx.gif

*DIES*

:shifty:.....

naughty-handcuffs.gif

Nice macros :)

How was everyone's Christmas?

Seven :hug:
My Christmas was nice. Just spent time with the family, and went out for dinner.
How was yours?

Thanks, Seven :huggy: It was nice, nothing too eventful unlike last year being so sick and all. How was your Christmas? Get everything you wanted? :)

Thanks guys :hug:

Finally back in London after being with Dad in Wales. Nice but very quiet.

Glad to be home. last few days we didn;t have any water in Wales. Glad to be home as I need a bath! Pheww!

^ hahahahaha oh Charlie they are HILARIOUS! :lmao: :lmao:
i particularly love the 1st and 2nd!!! :naughty:

What is he doing with the balloons? Does anybody have a Video from this scene? Or can somebody tell me what's the story behind this gif is????

Back