Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

HOT-1.jpg

:heat: *imagines a night on the town with that stud...and the fun to come afterwards* :naughty:

ya know i hate that People never voted Michael the Sexiest Man Alive when Clearly he was. So i took care of the problem... Tell me what YOU think!

mjsexiestmanalive.jpg

Brilliant! :clapping:

God... :in_love:

Hey, this photo is photoshop? :scratch: This is perfect. :wild:

It is a photoshop pic, but a good one :D

ya know i hate that People never voted Michael the Sexiest Man Alive when Clearly he was. So i took care of the problem... Tell me what YOU think!

mjsexiestmanalive.jpg

Very true! Sexiest man ever! :wub:

:heat: *imagines a night on the town with that stud...and the fun to come afterwards* :naughty:

You mean you'd make it out of the house to a date after he turns up wearing that :naughty:

Hahah love that People magazine add! :clapping:

Hello everybody,
haven't been here in ages.
I hope you all are fine, i miss you guys :hug:

I am good Riley, how are you? :hug:

Hello Riley!! :huggy:
Hi Alyssa! How are you? :hug:
I am good Riley, how are you? :hug:

Hey Seven :hug:
Doing good here, busy with school and trying to go to work as much as I can :)

How are you doing?
Everything at work going fine, and how is Smudge? :D

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a Wonderful Valentines Day! :huggy::heart:

I hope you did too? :hugs:

Hey Seven :hug:
Doing good here, busy with school and trying to go to work as much as I can :)

How are you doing?
Everything at work going fine, and how is Smudge? :D

Work is OK, stressful at times :( Smudge is fine, eating me out of house and home but hey, what's new :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

:shifty:

Depends on what I earn in exchange for it. -_- :naughty:

:blushing:
You so funny:rofl: and hit the nail on the head. There's no such thing as a free lunch baby!

...Even if he stands in front of me like that and demands I get naked while he's fully clothed, I wouldn't be petrified, if not relaxed:ph34r: He's such a gentle soul, so I would somehow feel secure enough to cater to his needs. His gentle personality can do wonders for you like that:wub:

You so funny:rofl: and hit the nail on the head. There's no such thing as a free lunch baby!

...Even if he stands in front of me like that and demands I get naked while he's fully clothed, I wouldn't be petrified, if not relaxed:ph34r: He's such a gentle soul, so I would somehow feel secure enough to cater to his needs. His gentle personality can do wonders for you like that:wub:

:shifty:

1000% agree with you! :naughty:

:blushing:

Back