Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month *MARCH 25th*

its been 9 months already??? I cant believe it...its almost as if the summer last year didnt even excist....what happend to the time, its just flashing by so fast..and we are on the 9 month prayer.

I will join tonight with you all. L.O.V.E.

nine months.
celebrating the anniversary of the release of our sweet,beautiful, delicate butterfly.
Trapped no longer in its worldly cage. The lid is off... our butterfly has taken flight.
love and god bless mj.
may god grant u everything that u strived for here on earth. May L.O.V.E take over.
xo missing u desperately

OMG nine months, it just get's harder. :cry:

I thought with time it get's easier... ill never understand it, I haven't lost anyone close to me before and I never want to, this alone, losing Michael is just too much. Its hurts, I miss him and I can't begin to imagine how much his children miss him. :(

I will be with you all today for the prayer...

Nine months. :( I can't believe it. Feels like a blur, and surreal as ever.
Love to you all. :heart:

Jesus, 9 months. Its just gone by so quickly. I still can't get my head around the fact he's gone, I miss him so much :cry:

Praying for our beloved Michael to be happy and at peace, praying for all us fans to do him proud and for peace in the world...

Looking forward to the MLP tonight, guys. Can't believe either it's been 9 months....so surreal. I guess it'll keep on feeling this way. :(
But we will be able to deal with it, and especially with beautiful things like the MLP where we can make that difference and get comfort.

Let's keep this going on forever, much love to y'all! :huggy: :heart:

Wow so glad I came into the thread today as I thought it was the 24th for some reason!
Looking forward to be part of the MLP again this month:angel:
...9 months :no:

Last edited:

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :heart: Just 45 minutes to go now...

Latest post on MLP.org... about how to bring in that love feeling for the prayer...

Welcome to Major Love Prayer! As we prepare to heal the world with LOVE, we'd like to offer a couple of pointers for making the experience more powerful and effective. The suggestions below are meant to enhance the Guide to Monthly Prayer visualization. As always, just know that any loving and healing thought, emotion or energy you are able to send is helpful, so if you find you are only able to pray or focus for a minute, please just do so and know you are making a difference. Every little bit counts! ♥

Startin' Somethin' - If possible, we've found it really helps to start a couple of minutes before the prayer time. Take some deep breaths and calm your thoughts. Just relax. If you follow a particular religious or meditative practice, now is the perfect time to say a personal prayer to God and/or call in angels or guides to assist and protect as we spread love to the world.

Loving each other wholeheartedly - The more love we can each feel, the more we have to give to the world in unity. As the prayer begins, the instructions have asked you to focus on love, on the feeling of giving and receiving love. A wonderful way to do this is simply to think about WHO you love. Who do you love in a deep, joyful and unconditional way? Who do you wish all the best for and want only happiness to surround? Who fills your heart full? Who do feel compassion for? There's no right or wrong here, for it's all love. Just feel it. Is it a religious figure or a deep sense of the divine you can feel down in your soul? A feeling of connection with nature? Could it be your children? Your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse? A best friend or dear pet? Could it be our beautiful inspiration for this prayer, Michael Jackson? Maybe it's a combination of many people, like your family or a closeknit group of likeminded people. Who do you love deep inside so much that you can't imagine you could love them more? Just feel it right now, without judgement. Let the love flow through you, in whichever way it does and for whomever it does.

Once you are in the feeling of this love it is time to expand it past the personal and to the global. There are other people all over the planet who are feeling this right now, who are doing the same thing at this moment. We're all here for the same reason, with the same intention. We want to heal the world with you, to make a little space, to make a better place. We want peace. We care about this planet too. We are willing to set aside our differences, our fights and disappointments. We feel it inside. Can you feel it? Let us reach out to each other. Hold my hand. You are not alone. Together we can make it happen. If we all cry with joy at the same time tonight we can change the world. With focus and a desire for harmony we can affect global consciousness. We can awaken hearts to the inner truth that we are all ONE... one people, one planet, one global heartbeat, united and whole. See how our little glowing dots of energy on the globe have connected and how Earth is now bathed in love. Know that everything and everyone is ONE and healed.

Together we'll cry happy tears (post-prayer)- After we've expanded the love and held it for as many minutes as you feel comfortable (5 to 10 minutes is a good target if you can fit that into your schedule), please remember the last part of the instructions, to thank everyone in your heart and wish all your fellow participants health and happiness. We've been doing Major Love Prayers since autumn of 2009 and have heard many experiences. Sometimes it can be intensely cathartic with tears. Sometimes it's purely joyous and even euphoric. Sometimes it can be very emotional as we are also remembering Michael on the 25th. It could even be that you feel next to nothing. There can be many reasons for this, such as mood, environment, etc. Don't let it bother you. It is what it is, and there's always next month! If you feel jittery or spacey afterwards, please take a moment to 'ground' yourself. Place your feet on the ground and really feel the floor under your feet. Shake your hands toward the floor ("shake your body down to the ground" ;), like you're shaking excess energy off. You can also visualize vines or cords connecting you to the Earth that allow excess jittery energy to drain off for a minute. Then take a deep breath and feel that breath all the way to your diaphragm. You are centered in your body and ready to go about your day.

Bless you and thank you so much for helping to change the world and continue Michael Jackson's legacy of L.O.V.E. ♥

Thank you mjbunny. I did see this. I'm glad they posted this. 34 more minutes...:angel:

Latest post on MLP.org... about how to bring in that love feeling for the prayer...

Welcome to Major Love Prayer! As we prepare to heal the world with LOVE, we'd like to offer a couple of pointers for making the experience more powerful and effective. The suggestions below are meant to enhance the Guide to Monthly Prayer visualization. As always, just know that any loving and healing thought, emotion or energy you are able to send is helpful, so if you find you are only able to pray or focus for a minute, please just do so and know you are making a difference. Every little bit counts! ♥

Startin' Somethin' - If possible, we've found it really helps to start a couple of minutes before the prayer time. Take some deep breaths and calm your thoughts. Just relax. If you follow a particular religious or meditative practice, now is the perfect time to say a personal prayer to God and/or call in angels or guides to assist and protect as we spread love to the world.

Loving each other wholeheartedly - The more love we can each feel, the more we have to give to the world in unity. As the prayer begins, the instructions have asked you to focus on love, on the feeling of giving and receiving love. A wonderful way to do this is simply to think about WHO you love. Who do you love in a deep, joyful and unconditional way? Who do you wish all the best for and want only happiness to surround? Who fills your heart full? Who do feel compassion for? There's no right or wrong here, for it's all love. Just feel it. Is it a religious figure or a deep sense of the divine you can feel down in your soul? A feeling of connection with nature? Could it be your children? Your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse? A best friend or dear pet? Could it be our beautiful inspiration for this prayer, Michael Jackson? Maybe it's a combination of many people, like your family or a closeknit group of likeminded people. Who do you love deep inside so much that you can't imagine you could love them more? Just feel it right now, without judgement. Let the love flow through you, in whichever way it does and for whomever it does.

Once you are in the feeling of this love it is time to expand it past the personal and to the global. There are other people all over the planet who are feeling this right now, who are doing the same thing at this moment. We're all here for the same reason, with the same intention. We want to heal the world with you, to make a little space, to make a better place. We want peace. We care about this planet too. We are willing to set aside our differences, our fights and disappointments. We feel it inside. Can you feel it? Let us reach out to each other. Hold my hand. You are not alone. Together we can make it happen. If we all cry with joy at the same time tonight we can change the world. With focus and a desire for harmony we can affect global consciousness. We can awaken hearts to the inner truth that we are all ONE... one people, one planet, one global heartbeat, united and whole. See how our little glowing dots of energy on the globe have connected and how Earth is now bathed in love. Know that everything and everyone is ONE and healed.

Together we'll cry happy tears (post-prayer)- After we've expanded the love and held it for as many minutes as you feel comfortable (5 to 10 minutes is a good target if you can fit that into your schedule), please remember the last part of the instructions, to thank everyone in your heart and wish all your fellow participants health and happiness. We've been doing Major Love Prayers since autumn of 2009 and have heard many experiences. Sometimes it can be intensely cathartic with tears. Sometimes it's purely joyous and even euphoric. Sometimes it can be very emotional as we are also remembering Michael on the 25th. It could even be that you feel next to nothing. There can be many reasons for this, such as mood, environment, etc. Don't let it bother you. It is what it is, and there's always next month! If you feel jittery or spacey afterwards, please take a moment to 'ground' yourself. Place your feet on the ground and really feel the floor under your feet. Shake your hands toward the floor ("shake your body down to the ground" ;), like you're shaking excess energy off. You can also visualize vines or cords connecting you to the Earth that allow excess jittery energy to drain off for a minute. Then take a deep breath and feel that breath all the way to your diaphragm. You are centered in your body and ready to go about your day.

Bless you and thank you so much for helping to change the world and continue Michael Jackson's legacy of L.O.V.E. ♥

God bless you Michael

:angel:

I hope you are with the angels, Michael.

:angel::angel:

Babies being born today are the first (in 50 years) to exist in a world without Michael.
Surreal.
:(

Babies being born today are the first (in 50 years) to exist in a world without Michael.
Surreal.
:(

Yes:( It is facts like that which make the it very poignant that we lived in MJ's era. We 'had' him...........:angel:.
Let's honour Michael by praying for the issues that were close to his heart. :wub:
That we would try to love eachother and try to take care of our planet. Also you know, by loving ourselves and being kind to ourselves as MJ would want us to take care, otherwise how else can we continue his legacy......?:timer::wub:

Wonderful again, you guys. Thank you

:heart: :heart: :heart:

When I was praying, I felt surrounded by love and warmth, though I was crying the whole time. Thank you all so much!

I love you Michael. I pray for you everyday. :heart:

yestereday, i felt such an anguish... at night i went outside and my eyes were full of tears as i was looking at the moon and stars, it was such a beautiful night, i thought of Michael, imagining he was up there, somewhere, just having a good time, felt sad for some reason.

Yes yesterday was 9 months, although I have been unable this past week, do not forget to think for a minute Michael and the prayer for him

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month *APRIL 25th*

:flowers: Hey guys, just a reminder that the next prayer/intention/meditation to heal the world with love is
THIS SUNDAY, APRIL 25th! The time is 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm UK / 23:00 CEST / 01:00 Moscow. More times below.

If you need instructions or to know more, please see the first post in this thread or check out http://www.majorloveprayer.org :heart:

APRIL 25th: Major Love Prayer time in world cities
April 25, 2010 (Sunday)
11:00 / 11am - Honolulu
13:00 / 1pm - Anchorage
14:00 / 2pm - (US PDT) Los Angeles, Vancouver, Seattle, Phoenix
15:00 / 3pm - (US MDT) Denver, Edmonton, Guatemala, Managua
16:00 / 4pm - (US CDT) Chicago, New Orleans, Mexico City, Winnipeg, Lima, Kingston, Bogota, (Caracas 16:30)
17:00 / 5pm - (US EDT) New York, Atlanta, Toronto, Havana, Santiago, Santo Domingo, San Juan, Asuncion
18:00 / 6pm - Halifax, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Rio de Janeiro (St. John's 18:30)
21:00 / 9pm - (UT/GMT) Reykjavik, Casablanca
22:00 / 10pm - (BST) London, Dublin, Lisbon, Lagos, Algiers
23:00 / 11pm - (CEST) Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Cairo, Zagreb, Cape Town

April 26, 2010 (Monday)

00:00 / midnight - Helsinki, Bucharest, Athens, Minsk, Istanbul, Khartoum, Ankara, Jerusalem, Nairobi, Baghdad, Riyadh
01:00 / 1am - Moscow, Dubai, (Tehran 01:30), (Kabul 01:30)
02:00 / 2am - Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, (Mumbai 02:30), (New Delhi 02:30), (Kolkata 02:30), (Kathmandu 02:45)
03:00 / 3am - Almaty, Dhaka, (Yangon 03:30)
04:00 / 4am - Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta,
05:00 / 5am - Hong Kong, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Perth, Manila, Taipei
06:00 / 6am - Tokyo, Seoul, (Darwin 06:30), (Adelaide 06:30)
07:00 / 7am - (AU EST) Melbourne, Sydney
08:00 / 8am - Vladivostok,
09:00 / 9am - Auckland, Kamchatka, Anadyr, Suva, (Chatham Islands 09:45)
11:00 / 11am - Kiritimati

:rollingpeace:

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month *APRIL 25th*

^ Thanks Windy :heart: :hug: :heart:

Back