May 23 -25, 2008 (UPDATED for May 25 on post #34) MJ SPEAKS! video on x17online.com

Re: May 23 -25, 2008 (UPDATED for May 24) MJ SPEAKS! video on x17online.com

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. :)

The 50 Greatest Movie Soundtracks Of All Time!!

Check them out here...

• 22 May 2008

From Apocalypse Now to Lost In Translation, from The Wicker Man to Control, we count down Gigwise’s favourite 50 movie soundtracks of all time - excluding concert films like Shine A Light and wholly orchestral works. Click through below and see who makes number one!

moonwalker-ms.jpg

19 of 50
32. Moonwalker - A fantastic example of Michael Jackson's talent in the 80s. Not content with simply making music, he was determined to find new and elaborate ways to showcase it. The movie, which comprised of the singer's extended music videos, borrowed most of its songs from Jackson's 1987 album Bad. There was nothing bad about the film, however, which to this day shows why Jackson should still be regarded as one of the world's greatest entertainers of all time.

http://www.gigwise.com/article?id=43356&image=19#gallery

Way cool. Love for "Moonwalker". That's my favorite film I think. I just adore it.

Michael Jackson Mentionings for May 25, 2008:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=754721

She knew when she looked at his cell phone, at his iPod filled with country music and Michael Jackson, at his jeans and favorite blue T-shirt picturing a limo and the words "This is how I roll."
She brought the large plastic boxes to her apartment. Inside one were the things he wore: his camouflage uniforms, socks, underwear, shower shoes, workout clothes, combat boots, sneakers. They smelled like Iraq, of sweat, sand and diesel fuel.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20080525/arts/arts1.html

Stella Maris Ensemble delivered two excellent pieces, 'Sankofa - Ja (2004)' and 'Kudos (Excerpts 2005)'. The latter dance, 'Kudos', was a take from the Michael Jackson video, Thriller, and received a rousing applause from the audience, particularly the younger members. At this point, mention must be made of violinist Mark Stephenson, whose renditions of several popular reggae songs presented in the second half of the programme, had both the young and old rocking in their [COLOR=orange! important][FONT=Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=orange! important][FONT=Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]seats[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. captured the imagination

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a96548/six-degrees-harrison-ford-to-cliff-richard.html

Bruce Springsteen to... Tina Turner - In 1985 the Boss joined a supergroup to record the charity single 'We Are The World'. Penned by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, the track was the highest-selling of the year and provided much needed famine-relief for Ethiopia. The all-star group featured a laundry list of famous pop acts and, weirdly, Ghostbusters's Dan Akroyd. Tina Turner, who recently announced a comeback tour, notably provided vocals with Bruce on the song.

http://www.mercurynews.com/tv/ci_9374604

THURSDAY: The dancing never seems to end on TV these days. The remaining contestants in "Step It Up & Dance" head to New York to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and begin preparations for their final challenge. 10 p.m., Bravo.

http://www.al.com/living/birminghamnews/kkemp.ssf?/base/living/1211703476172360.xml&coll=2

Vicki toured with Hope and hobnobbed with big shots, including Michael Jackson, with whom she shared a vocal coach. She took her nightclub show to the Sahara in Vegas and to Resorts International in Atlantic City. She also toured with Buck Owens, who got her a spot on that show we can never mention again.

Michael Jackson HIStory for May 25:

2004 - It was reported that Joseph Jackson, Michael Jackson's father, had hired an attorney to keep him informed of the activities in the current legal proceedings (child molestation charges in Santa Barbara, CA) against his son Michael.

2005 - The defense rested in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial. The prosecution began its rebuttal.

one mentioning more:

Coming attractions: LL Cool J proves 13 is lucky number

13th album proves lucky as Cool J's career endures

LL Cool J has been rapping for more than two decades now, but he promises that his latest album, Exit 13, with be fresher and more ambitious than anything he has done.

"The thing that kept me energized was challenging myself to create something that was not formulaic and that was really worth listening to," says Cool J, 40. "At the same time, I didn't want to alienate my fan base: I have aggressive records for my male fans and other songs for my female fans who enjoy the smoother side of what I do."

Among the songs are the street-oriented 5 Boroughs with Jim Jones, KRS-One, Method Man and Lil' Kim and the love song, I Cry featuring Lil' Mo.

The title of the album, due July 8, refers to its status as Cool J's 13th studio album. And it could be his last with Def Jam Recordings, which signed him as its first artist in 1984 when he was 16. He says although it is not certain that he's leaving the label, Exit is the last one due under his current contract.

"I feel like my peers now are artists like Madonna and the Stones, Michael Jackson and Prince," he says. "These are people who were able to take their careers beyond the normal here-today-gone-tomorrow life span."

•Steve Jones

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2008-05-22-coming-attractions_N.htm

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=754721

She knew when she looked at his cell phone, at his iPod filled with country music and Michael Jackson,
at his jeans and favorite blue T-shirt picturing a limo and the words "This is how I roll."
She brought the large plastic boxes to her apartment. Inside one were the things he wore:
his camouflage uniforms, socks, underwear, shower shoes, workout clothes, combat boots, sneakers.

They smelled like Iraq, of sweat, sand and diesel fuel.

This is a sad story. Reminds you of what Memorial Day is all about.
Not just the cook outs and parades and such but of those who have faught, those who are
fighting and for those who gave their lives for OUR safety and freedom .

As always, thanks for the news.

Britney Spears AND Michael Jackson Attend LA Party
They join celebs at birthday bash...

Sunday 25th May 2008
Britney Spears AND Michael Jackson Attend LA Party

Britney Spears was joined by surprise guest Michael Jackson at Christian Audgier’s birthday party in Hollywood on Friday night.

However, unfortunately the music megastars’ paths did not cross as Britney - wearing a short, black tube dress - left the party at Los Angeles' Petersen Automotive Museum just before ***** arrived.

Guests including Pamela Anderson and actress Mena Suravi took in performances from Black Eyed Peas star Fergie and soul singer Macy Gray.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/42766/britney-spears-and-michael-jackson-attend-la-party

The two A-listers attend a star studded bash in L.A.

BRITNEY SPEARS enjoyed a girls' night out at her designer friend CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER's fiftieth B-day bash on Friday evening. According to People magazine, Britney -- accompanied by two girlfriends and dad JAMIE SPEARS -- relaxed in a roped-off VIP area of the party, thrown at L.A.'s Petersen Automotive Museum.

"I am friends with Britney," Audigier told the mag. "She was at my office, I believe, three weeks ago. She got some presents for JAMIE LYNN and herself too. She got a ton of T-shirts, a ton of caps. She loved it."

The "Toxic" singer wasn't the only celeb to grace the fashionable affair. FERGIE, SNOOP DOGG and PAMELA ANDERSON also made appearances -- and after pop princess Britney said goodnight, none other than the King of Pop himself arrived! MICHAEL JACKSON materialized in a shiny blue shirt and took the stage to wish Audigier a happy birthday, People reports.

http://www.glam.com/blogs/et_online/britney_and_michael_jackson_party/?aff=270587282

Last edited:
Sunday May 25, 09:15 PM
Rare outing for ***** in LA
By Splash

King of pop Michael Jackson partied with pop princess Britney Spears in Los Angeles last night.

The pair both spent Friday night at a private party for LA fashion designer Christian Audigier.

Britney, 26, was dressed in black mini and was accompanied by her father as they hung out in the VIP section of the 50th birthday bash at the Petersen Automotive Museum.

Pam Anderson, Fergie and Snoop Dogg were also at the party.

But the surprise of the evening came when Audigier brought ***** onto the stage.

Michael - who didn't perform - walked on to the stage to cheers from the crowd.

Audigier introduded Jackson in his shiny blue shirt.

"Michael Jackson is the king of pop," said Audigier.

***** returned the compliment, saying : "Christian is the king of fashion."

Jackson then left the stage and headed to Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie's dressing room.

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/080525/6/5p3o.html

Sunday May 25, 09:15 PM
Rare outing for ***** in LA
By Splash

King of pop Michael Jackson partied with pop princess Britney Spears in Los Angeles last night.

The pair both spent Friday night at a private party for LA fashion designer Christian Audigier.

Britney, 26, was dressed in black mini and was accompanied by her father as they hung out in the VIP section of the 50th birthday bash at the Petersen Automotive Museum.

Pam Anderson, Fergie and Snoop Dogg were also at the party.

But the surprise of the evening came when Audigier brought ***** onto the stage.

Michael - who didn't perform - walked on to the stage to cheers from the crowd.

Audigier introduded Jackson in his shiny blue shirt.

"Michael Jackson is the king of pop," said Audigier.

***** returned the compliment, saying : "Christian is the king of fashion."

Jackson then left the stage and headed to Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie's dressing room.

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/080525/6/5p3o.html

Jackson and Fergie got busy! :wild:

Are they implying that? :huh:

Jokes.

Last edited:
Quick, spread the word! Jackson and Fergie are the new item! Move over Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!

Hopefully ****** can report this fact! :wild:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/...5/26/efcelia126.xml&DCMP=ILC-traffdrv07053100

Roberto Cavalli: 'The English - oh my God!'

With his designs selling better than ever, and a lucrative commission to dress Michael Jackson for his forthcoming world tour - a brave undertaking if ever there was one - Cavalli says he is unlikely ever to do another diffusion collection like his collaboration with H&M in 2007, which sold out in some shops in 40 minutes.

thanks for news update! i check the threads every day:yes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/...5/26/efcelia126.xml&DCMP=ILC-traffdrv07053100

Roberto Cavalli: 'The English - oh my God!'

With his designs selling better than ever, and a lucrative commission to dress Michael Jackson for his forthcoming world tour - a brave undertaking if ever there was one - Cavalli says he is unlikely ever to do another diffusion collection like his collaboration with H&M in 2007, which sold out in some shops in 40 minutes.

I just came to post this. I love the way this sounds. We heard this a long time ago on Access Hollywood. It was a thrill to hear then and it is a thrill now.

I think they are just going by what cavalli said back in 2006..

my thoughts anyways..

I think they are just going by what cavalli said back in 2006..

my thoughts anyways..

It does kind of seem strange that Michael called Christian king of design if he is using a different designer. I really liked what we saw of Cavalli's work for MJ though.

well seems like every MJ tour is his last.. so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Quick, spread the word! Jackson and Fergie are the new item! Move over Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!

Hopefully ****** can report this fact! :wild:

Fergie is engaged to actor Josh Duhamel, who starred in the television show Las Vegas. They met, and began dating, in September 2004 when she and her band appeared on Duhamel's show (in an episode titled "Montecito Lancers", which aired on November 1, 2004). Fergie and Duhamel purchased a house together in 2007.

Last edited:
Fergie is engaged to actor Josh Duhamel, who starred in the television show Las Vegas. They met, and began dating, in September 2004 when she and her band appeared on Duhamel's show (in an episode titled "Montecito Lancers", which aired on November 1, 2004). Fergie and Duhamel purchased a house together in 2007.

Probably what ATLF meant to say was "one last LAST tour".

ATLF wasn't the one who started it, someone else did so i was pointing out the woman is engaged and NOT single no need to start rumor and innuedo.

Oops. Meant to quote KOPV's reply to ATLF. KOPV said,

"well seems like every MJ tour is his last.. so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! "

so don't get excited. I am not part of the Fergie discussion. People get too darn serious around here.

MICHAEL JACKSON - JACKSON STUNS DESIGNER BY SHOWING UP AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY

MICHAEL JACKSON and BRITNEY SPEARS dazzled at designer CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER's 50th birthday party on Friday night (23May08) - stunning the Ed Hardy founder by showing up.

Spears had told the designer she might turn up to join other stars including Pamela Anderson, Mean Suvari, Fergie and French star Johnny Halliday, who performed at the bash.

But Jackson was a big surprise.

Unfortunately the pop superstars, who are both rumoured to be in talks for spectacular shows in Las Vegas, didn't meet - Spears left for another party minutes before Jackson arrived.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...r by showing up at his birthday party_1069606

Last edited:
There is a real mix of how the news has treated this. There are the couple of "fans were disappointed he didn't perform - comeback " comments but even those say it was a shame he didn't perform because he looked fit.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2008/05/26/jackson-50th-britney/

Reclusive Michael surprises celebs feting designer-to-the-starsSEND TO A FRIEND26 MAY 2008

Adding even further impact to weekend party performances by Black Eyed Peas beauty Fergie and I Try star Macy Gray was a surprise appearance by Michael Jackson.

The famously reclusive Billie Jean singer took to the stage at the 50th birthday celebrations of Christian Audigier - the French designer behind fashion label Ed Hardy. And the excitment among the pop legend's fellow guests, who included former Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson, Snoop Dogg, and 'American Beauty' Mena Suvari, was apparently palpable.

"Everyone went mad when he grabbed the microphone," reveals a fellow guest. "The mood was electric!"

Also helping Christian celebrate his milestone birthday at LA's Petersen Automotive Museum party was Britney Spears. The 26-year-old singer, who was accompanied by her father and a couple of gal pals, stayed for an hour and a half, but had left before fellow chart topper Michael put in his unannounced appearance.

Oops. Meant to quote KOPV's reply to ATLF. KOPV said,

"well seems like every MJ tour is his last.. so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! "

so don't get excited. I am not part of the Fergie discussion. People get too darn serious around here.

I wasn't being serious, i was just pointing out the woman is engaged for those who were interested since the article said that MJ went to her room and some fans were jokingly hoping for something more, i don't know what your issue is but i saw nothing wrong with me letting peeps know she's engaged. I hope this ends it.

Back