May 27, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

I surely hope MJ doesnt take the stage with Akon

Michael Jackson: Spectacular stage settings, amazing dance routines, incredible lighting, drama, emotion, excitement, the HIGHEST quality entertainment imaginable.

Akon: CD backing track, DJs, gangstas yelling stuff out, Akon wandering around in the crowd, not singing his songs, letting the audience feel him up all over.

Not exactly the right combo.

Also hope those "6 or 7 songs" on MJ's new album were PRODUCED by Akon, not duets or features with Akon...

Well you never know. You cannot discount Michael's effect. Remember the message James Brown left for him. I think I like this Ray Lavender dude btw. Here is the last quote of him from the interview when asked what message he would like to leave for people.

Ray Lavender: This is what I live by. No matter how bad things get, no matter how hard things get, no matter who leaves you or dies – you still got hope and you can still achieve what you want. Never give up, because if you do, you not only lose but you lose people that believed in you – Always, believe in you and what you do and you will WIN!

Thanks for the articles Xtarlight. Another interesting news day. It sure seems somethings ready to surface very soon. I don't think it can be contained much longer.

Thanks for the news, people.

I missed it when Ne-Yo was on Tyra and I had a feeling that he was asked about MJ. Dang, I missed it. Anyway, Akon going on tour with MJ...... I hope that is not true. Akon is known for throwing his fans off the stage. Distrubing.

yeah right re the akon story. buying the elephant mans bones is more believable lol

Well Akon is a star in his own right so why would he go on tour with mike, He could be a support act for mike or just make an appearance, but a full length tour i doubt it.

If Akon and MJ really do a tour together..

I see it like this..

Akon - opening act

then MJ comes out, then Akon comes back out while MJ performs the songs Akon is featured on..

I hope Akon did more producing than featuring.. I have faith in what MJ would allow on the album but, AKON is over used as it is.. no MJ too!!!

so if Akon did 6-7 tracks with MJ.. u think they all will make the album? or are those songs that have all ready made the cut??? I wonder..

that's a lot of tracks with ONE person like that..

Michael doesn't co-headline. Michael is the only headline. That story is about as believeable as Michael putting a voodoo curse of Steven Spielberg.

Pff...I'm not gonna pay 200-300 dollars to see AKons Konvicted a** onstage!! I came to see Mike Jackson b*tches!!! and ONLY Mike Jackson...Akon might get himself boooed!!

that has got to be a rumor!!

Pff...I'm not gonna pay 200-300 dollars to see AKons Konvicted a** onstage!! I came to see Mike Jackson b*tches!!! and ONLY Mike Jackson...Akon might get himself boooed!!

that has got to be a rumor!!

hahah me too. I only came to see Michael... Akon who???lol:p jk about Akon who?but not about the going just to see MJ..

Thank you for the news Xtarlight!

Honestly, I hope that Michael would do a tour, but I hope he will do it alone, not with Akon. I want to see Michael. Furthermor I don't understand the meaning of the sentence.. Was he saying that Michael would perform at Akon's tour? Or is Akon going to perform at Michael's tour? :scratch:

Back