Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Arrange meet up's at hotel or for the o2 in here! update page 1

Anybody living in the UK has to attend this press conference!! We have to make Michael proud. Remember, this thing is going to filmed by every media outlet from probably dozens of countries if not hundreds. The announcement will reach a massive amount of people! How bad would it look if Michael only had 200 people when the invite was for up to 2000! If I could attend...I would! I've already made plans that if Michael does announce a 02 concert run...I will take a trip to London and see it all the way from Canada. Without a doubt I would be there! So any fans that can make this press conference...DO IT!! And bring your family, friends, or anybody else who would enjoy it, we cannot let Michael down, he will be nervous enough as it is. The least we can do is provide him with a huge crowd of supporters!
the press conference invitation was for up to 2000 fans???? That's a lot man. Whoever can go please go. Show MJ love and support!!
I wish I can go but i'm thousand miles away from london. :(

You guys should call in sick from work! Thats what I would do. Look at it this way...Michael Jackson will be in London and you have the opportunity to be within 100 feet of him as he speaks to the crowd and 100's of media about his future plans...this is historic! Plus its super rare, Michael never does anything like this. I would damn well call in sick for that in a second.

The credit crunch is here, can people afford to do that. And imagine if your face came up on the news or something, you would surely be fired.

Aw, if I was an employee and my boss wouldnt understand that, too bad, I would call in sick, and be there, maybe my fedora would cover my face on tv, lol, if not....oh well....I wouldnt miss this historical event over a job...although it would be hard to get money to buy the tickets later...

if the boss said "Werent u sick??", I'd say "MJ is my medicine" lol

Yeah, call in sick and hope that no one from work seems you on TV.
If you see a television crew nearby, remember to cough and look sick lol
Good luck to all of you!! :punk:

Another idea: those who cant make a banner with cardboard could at least print a red heart in a simple A4 sized paper and hold it high to show him some love...wouldnt that look great???:wild::wild::wild:

Anybody living in the UK has to attend this press conference!! We have to make Michael proud. Remember, this thing is going to filmed by every media outlet from probably dozens of countries if not hundreds. The announcement will reach a massive amount of people! How bad would it look if Michael only had 200 people when the invite was for up to 2000! If I could attend...I would! I've already made plans that if Michael does announce a 02 concert run...I will take a trip to London and see it all the way from Canada. Without a doubt I would be there! So any fans that can make this press conference...DO IT!! And bring your family, friends, or anybody else who would enjoy it, we cannot let Michael down, he will be nervous enough as it is. The least we can do is provide him with a huge crowd of supporters!

Is this how BIG this press conference is?? media from around the world will be there?

Is this how BIG this press conference is?? media from around the world will be there?

You can count on it. I know Access Hollywood has sent out their reporters already, as have many american entertainment shows. BBC will be there, as well as CNN, Reuters, Associated Press, media from around Europe, plus dozens of radio/television channels from the UK. There will be a large amount of media. And the stations that don't send somebody, they will simply borrow the story from Reuters, BBC, etc. This conference will be seen around the world, not just Europe!

You can count on it. I know Access Hollywood has sent out their reporters already, as have many american entertainment shows. BBC will be there, as well as CNN, Reuters, Associated Press, media from around Europe, plus dozens of radio/television channels from the UK. There will be a large amount of media. And the stations that don't send somebody, they will simply borrow the story from Reuters, BBC, etc. This conference will be seen around the world, not just Europe!
WOW THIS BIG NEWS THEN...omg...i hope GMA in new york will talk mention it.

I'm going tomorrow to the conference, getting there extremely early!!

I was at the hotel today aswell for a few hours around 2pm-4pm, the press and around 50 or so fans were there. No one came out while i was there, i had to move on and get on with my business.

Although I did speak to someone who worked at the hotel and they said that he's supposedly going to Leicester Square tonight.

In London now and will definitely be going tomorrow! Probably be there for about 11! :)

I'm going tomorrow to the conference, getting there extremely early!!

I was at the hotel today aswell for a few hours around 2pm-4pm, the press and around 50 or so fans were there. No one came out while i was there, i had to move on and get on with my business.

Although I did speak to someone who worked at the hotel and they said that he's supposedly going to Leicester Square tonight.

In London now and will definitely be going tomorrow! Probably be there for about 11! :)

DONT FORGET UR MJ SHIRTS, BANNERS, FLAGS, FEDORAS, GLOVES AND HEARTS!!!
Show him some love!! :wild:

I'm well too excited. Although I can't find my hat!!!! :(, guna have to search long and hard tonight! :D

Will supply everyone with pictures and video tomorrow!

Got some pictures today of the hotel and fans etc, will put them up later tonight.

I'm guessing since it's in London, the Vegas shows are out of the question? lol.

I won't be able to get there until 2pm! Do you think this will be too late?!

Even if you don't get ind, I think it will be fun to be outside and feel the joy and wonderment.

Am I mad by thinking of getting there around 9am? lol

Well they said be there for 1 to get a ticket with it being a first come first served basis! So I thought I'd go a couple hours before that to be on the safe side, plus it'll be nice to meet n greet other fans early! Maybe 9 o'clock is too keen, u don't wanna be hanging around pointlessly! They probably said 1 cos that's when they're more likely to start actually giving out tickets and not before. All speculation of course, so just go with your instincts I say! X

This is so exciting just reading all of this. I can't go, cuz I'm in the United States... but I hope you all get to see him close for whoever is going! He is AMAZING up close. ;) :) SO HOT....

Well they said be there for 1 to get a ticket with it being a first come first served basis! So I thought I'd go a couple hours before that to be on the safe side, plus it'll be nice to meet n greet other fans early! Maybe 9 o'clock is too keen, u don't wanna be hanging around pointlessly! They probably said 1 cos that's when they're more likely to start actually giving out tickets and not before. All speculation of course, so just go with your instincts I say! X

Yeah true, 9am is too keen, but i'm like that, just get really nervous if I see lots of people before me, I just want to make sure that I'm there, ready and waiting! :D

That's a good idea.

If I had the the chance to be in London I would be there VERY early too!

Of course, I will be taking my thriller tshirt! I forgot my hat tho damn it! I brought another one tho, it's bright pink with a lollipop on the front n it says suck it! That will be aimed at the tabloid press hehe!

Whats the point in flying here for a press conference? Thats silly, might as well save the money for the tickets, all that time and money to see what you could see on the news and then miss out on the tour? If your rich, fair enough, but really its illogical.

Sooooooo, who exactly is going to the O2? No one seems to have given a meeting point.

Whats the point in flying here for a press conference? Thats silly, might as well save the money for the tickets, all that time and money to see what you could see on the news and then miss out on the tour? If your rich, fair enough, but really its illogical.

Sooooooo, who exactly is going to the O2? No one seems to have given a meeting point.

we should meet at the north greenwich tube station. I'll be there at 11. Most people I would think will be getting there by tube so it's the logical place to meet.

we should meet at the north greenwich tube station. I'll be there at 11. Most people I would think will be getting there by tube so it's the logical place to meet.

Sounds like a plan, like i said i'll be there from 9am. I'll be wearing that topman Bad Tour MJ Top. I'm like 6ft 4 blondish hair, wearing bright green trainers!

Even if you don't get ind, I think it will be fun to be outside and feel the joy and wonderment.

...............i'm sure that wont be a' problem!:D:yes::punk:
I even feel it here at home!!!:wild::clapping::punk::D

The only thing remotely MJ related thing I'll be wearing is my iPod.

I'll quote Telha about it again (I did it already at some other thread).
She is right and I sooo want people doing it!!! He will be very happy friends!! Please don't forget to show him all kind of stuff... t-shirts, banner, hearts, flags. Everything Telha said on the quote above and maybe more! BE CREATIVE!!!!! :D

Enjoy the moment friends!! Have a great time and once again SHOW MJ ALL LOVE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel: :D

Have fuuunn!!!

My thoughts and heart are in London!! :wub:

Much love! :cheeky:

Sounds like a plan, like i said i'll be there from 9am. I'll be wearing that topman Bad Tour MJ Top. I'm like 6ft 4 blondish hair, wearing bright green trainers!

Trying to decide which of my 3 T-shirts to wear is causing me major problems this morning!!!

Back