Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Arrange meet up's at hotel or for the o2 in here! update page 1

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Update In Post 1

so is there going to be any meeting? i've already booked my train tickets from preston, i wanna meet up with people! so hit me up and we could meet in london!! can't wait!! :D :D

Hey! I'm on my way down to London today from Newcastle! I'm on my own so I'd meet up with you! Heather x

Hey guys, arrived at the hotel around 10.30 this morning, sky BBC itn and lots of free lance papa here at first I was the only fan which suprised me but now I'd say there's about 20 other fans or perhaps partially passerbyers wondering what's going on lol.
But still no sign of mj, he was supposed to be going to harrods so we checked there (well sprinted up the road) but no sign so back at the hotel!

I'll try and post again later if anything develops
X

Hey guys, arrived at the hotel around 10.30 this morning, sky BBC itn and lots of free lance papa here at first I was the only fan which suprised me but now I'd say there's about 20 other fans or perhaps partially passerbyers wondering what's going on lol.
But still no sign of mj, he was supposed to be going to harrods so we checked there (well sprinted up the road) but no sign so back at the hotel!

I'll try and post again later if anything develops
X

Thanks for the update!

Hope more fans will join you!

Thank u for the info lovecats...please keep us updated!! :clap:

Damn, I've always wanted to live in London....and now I do more than ever!!

I am planning on getting there early... how early I don't know :lol:

I always miss out when something happens I aint missing this one NO way!
I want to be in there and if getting there early will make that happen so be it :D

I got the day off work to go. :wild:

i plan to be there 10-11 in the morning. is it too early? hahaha

I will be by myself too, if anyone wants to meet either outside venue or at North Greenwich tube station let me know! :)

OMG! I wish that I were in London now!!!!!!!!!!111
My friend - MJ's fan is now waiting outside the hotel ><
OMG!!!! i can't stand screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please remember not to post your personal information on the forum. There's all kinds out there - please be safe. I know everyone is excited but you have to ensure your own safety so you can enjoy Michael :yes:

i plan to be there 10-11 in the morning. is it too early? hahaha

I don't think there will be such thing as too early to get there tomorrow :lol:

The earlier the better chance you'll get in :yes:

Please remember not to post your personal information on the forum. There's all kinds out there - please be safe. I know everyone is excited but you have to ensure your own safety so you can enjoy Michael :yes:

Yeah. Correct.

GO PEOPLE AND CELEBRATE MIKE!!! I wisheD I COULD BE THERE in person, but I am with u with all my heart!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

OMG! I can't wait!
I can't sleep
I can't stand screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though I am not at London but I still so so excited
Can't wait to see him, to hear him >

Anybody living in the UK has to attend this press conference!! We have to make Michael proud. Remember, this thing is going to filmed by every media outlet from probably dozens of countries if not hundreds. The announcement will reach a massive amount of people! How bad would it look if Michael only had 200 people when the invite was for up to 2000! If I could attend...I would! I've already made plans that if Michael does announce a 02 concert run...I will take a trip to London and see it all the way from Canada. Without a doubt I would be there! So any fans that can make this press conference...DO IT!! And bring your family, friends, or anybody else who would enjoy it, we cannot let Michael down, he will be nervous enough as it is. The least we can do is provide him with a huge crowd of supporters!

the trouble is alot of people can't get time off work, like me its so short notice

i feel like shit right now

call in sick. don't ask for the day off, they'll either know it's for mj if ur a known mj fan or it'll be too short of a notice. call in sick! Lol

You guys, I cant go, but I wanna sugest a few things, since he wants and needs fan support and love right now:

You guys should make a few banners with cardboards or something, written "WELCOME BACK, MICHAEL", 'WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE BACK!", "MJJC LOVES YOU" and that kind of stuff, Im sure it will mean a lot to him and he'll appreciate it! :clap:

C'mon guys, Michaelmania is back! :punk:

EDIT: Also u guys should wear ur MJ shirts, fedoras, gloves...take ur mj flags....everything...and remember to make a lot of noise!!

Last edited:
You guys should call in sick from work! Thats what I would do. Look at it this way...Michael Jackson will be in London and you have the opportunity to be within 100 feet of him as he speaks to the crowd and 100's of media about his future plans...this is historic! Plus its super rare, Michael never does anything like this. I would damn well call in sick for that in a second.

You guys should call in sick from work! Thats what I would do. Look at it this way...Michael Jackson will be in London and you have the opportunity to be within 100 feet of him as he speaks to the crowd and 100's of media about his future plans...this is historic! Plus its super rare, Michael never does anything like this. I would damn well call in sick for that in a second.

True!!

Back