Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Arrange meet up's at hotel or for the o2 in here! update page 1

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael On His Way To London and wants fans at the hotel when he arrives (Rumour

Hey guys sorry I couldnt update whilst I was there, first of all the forum was apparently too busy for me to access it then when i could my 3G went down!!!
Ahhh such an amazing vibe just being there though.
As said before Michael wasn't going to be making any appearences tonight as the kids and had their dinner and been put to bed and he was going to bed too :)
But he's definately there, even though I missed him arriving (By 20mins :O :[) we think we saw prince pop his head round the curtain before someone whisked him away :D

I will be returning tomorrow, hopefully to get there around 11 and maybe I'll have better luck then!

p.s Could anyone tell me or link me to what exactly is happening thursday and the setup of it all ?
thanks!
x

Thanks for this report.

Wish I could go there tomorrow too!

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael On His Way To London and wants fans at the hotel when he arrives (Rumour

so lets see what happens tomorrow then

if mikes still there on the weekend im coming down :D:D do u think he will be??!!

^ its very likely yes

Don't know Sophie...If I come I'll be staying until Saturday the 7th though. :)

ok cheers guys, hope he does stay so i can see him :)

I'm on the train nearly at victoria! Hope there will be other fans there too! I'll try to keep u guys updated via iphone ;) lol

X
SWEET!!! Keep us posted luv...Man you are lucky:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Hopefully I will be at the O2 on Thursday. I will have to cut my lab work early!

EDIT: What time do you guys think I should be there? If it starts at 4pm, then what time? I would like to go in!

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Update In Post 1

do you think michael will still be here this weekend,if anyone is there now could possibly find out how long he is staying for,i might try to get there this weekend.

^^hey simon, it says suggested time of arrival 1pm for the 4pm conference. I'm being a nut and getting down there around 9-10am.

Hi guys! What a great news!!!
Who is going to centre tonight??? Im going to hotel after work...
Guys let's go, will be lot's of fun and tomorrow i think it's gonna be a massive historical event! :)

WOW! I'm sooo exited, you can't imagine, we are lucky living in London! :)

Hey guys sorry I couldnt update whilst I was there, first of all the forum was apparently too busy for me to access it then when i could my 3G went down!!!
Ahhh such an amazing vibe just being there though.
As said before Michael wasn't going to be making any appearences tonight as the kids and had their dinner and been put to bed and he was going to bed too :)
But he's definately there, even though I missed him arriving (By 20mins :O :[) we think we saw prince pop his head round the curtain before someone whisked him away :D

I will be returning tomorrow, hopefully to get there around 11 and maybe I'll have better luck then!

p.s Could anyone tell me or link me to what exactly is happening thursday and the setup of it all ?
thanks!
x
Aww many thanks for the update:)

To every one going to be there, have a safe trip and have a good time:flowers:

I'm all set, got my flight, hotel (crappy room, which pisses me off, but better than sleeping on teh street..:lol:) and insurance. :D Will be in London later tonight! SEE YOU GUYS THERE!! WHOOHOO!!

For all the MJJC members that will be at his hotel, make sure and let him know (by screaming or making posters..lol) that the fans on MJJC love him dearly.. Dang I wish I was in London right now. But don't scare the kids though..lol

God im so happy for all of you that are going :D
I hope it will heaps of fun for u guys

yeah i wish i could go also. but instead of going now, i think its better to keep the money saved for the concert tickets ;)

Hi guys! What a great news!!!
Who is going to centre tonight??? Im going to hotel after work...
Guys let's go, will be lot's of fun and tomorrow i think it's gonna be a massive historical event! :)

WOW! I'm sooo exited, you can't imagine, we are lucky living in London! :)

You are sooooo very lucky, :clapping:Have fun!! Anyone who is close should GO!!!! I would if I could, I live in Maryland so I can't :no:. This is so exciting though, and all of us who can't be there want to experience as much as we can through you guys that can be there!!! Also this is a really big deal for Michael!!!! So GO!!!!! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love London!

lol andrew

latest in july i will be there :D
damn cant wait to meet you peeps lol. at least some of you

Would be great if i could meet al lof you :D

Just one question. If he announces shows at the o2, wich obviously is the case here.
When is it most likely that tickets will go on sale?

I plan on getting on a plane early thursday morning, to catch the press conference, but if the tickets go on sale on Monday then I'll save that money, otherwise I don't have anything left for the tickets.

So, anyone here knows when the tickets go online? From experience of previous perfromers there, for example prince??

Anyone know any rumours for today? I'm thinkin of going but i haven't heard anything.

Muchos maybe at the press conference they will details there.
Or maybe on michaeljackson.com they might there too.

Just one question. If he announces shows at the o2, wich obviously is the case here.
When is it most likely that tickets will go on sale?

I plan on getting on a plane early thursday morning, to catch the press conference, but if the tickets go on sale on Monday then I'll save that money, otherwise I don't have anything left for the tickets.

So, anyone here knows when the tickets go online? From experience of previous perfromers there, for example prince??

Well I'm going to see NEYO in july at the 02 and his came on sale last week but I can't see them coming on sale as early as Monday.They will probably put some dates on in a few weeks and then there are always pre-sales to look out for.ofcourse if these are dates being announced.If these are potential concerts tickets will be on sale at ticketmaster.co.uk

I just checked out flight prices....and I don't know how I could get a flight on such short notice without completely blowing up my bank account. :( Would love to be there though....If MJ stays for a few days and I'll be able to find an affordable flight and a hotel, I'll be there. Other wise, I'll just read the news here and pout at home. :( :lol:

welcome back summer!!! lol

anyone had any sightings of michael today,whoever is down there in london.

so is there going to be any meeting? i've already booked my train tickets from preston, i wanna meet up with people! so hit me up and we could meet in london!! can't wait!! :D :D

Back