Merged:Michael A Vegetarian?

Re: Michael , a vegatarian ?

I think Michael should have a very healthy and balanced diet. I think he does not consume much meat, only on occasion and chicken meat and fish that are much more healthy that the red meat.

Michael Jackson is definetly a Vegetarian. The KFC (tabloid/ gossip) stories are not true. Has anyone actually seen him eating KFC? I remember him saying in past interviews that he is a vegetarian and he fasts one day a week. When you look at him you can tell he does not eat fast-foods and is very mindful of what he eats.

Until he say different I'll stick with his past statements.

Michael Jackson is definetly a Vegetarian. The KFC (tabloid/ gossip) stories are not true. Has anyone actually seen him eating KFC? I remember him saying in past interviews that he is a vegetarian and he fasts one day a week. When you look at him you can tell he does not eat fast-foods and is very mindful of what he eats.

Until he say different I'll stick with his past statements.
I don't know. He definitely was one in the 80s - early 90s, after that, I've heard different things. There was an article a year or two ago about DJ Wizz Kid (or whatever he was called) who was part of 50 Cent's camp and said that he had dinner with Mike and that he was eating some "weird vegetable stuff" lol. Janet was one, but I don't think she practices it now.

i was always thinking that he tries to eat healthy stuff but as a normal person goes for the fast food from time to time. or ice cream :))

He was a vegetarian in 80s, but in early 90s he started to eat white meat because it was told him that he has to eat meat , so he started to have white meat, he is not a vegetarian any more but he also does'nt eat red meat.By the way he loves KFC, he orders for KFC in his flights

Michael is never one to do what he is told. check the Will I Am apple picking thread. lol

well. My friend has met Michael a few times and he has been eating meat then. She laughed when I said something about him being a vegeterian. So I'm gonna believe her :) as my inside info. lol

maybe it varies from time to time.

Back