Merged:Michael A Vegetarian?

Re: Michael Jackson Is A Vegeterian...

he is not veggie anymore .he eats chicken and fish .

chicken and fish = needed protein. He was never a big eater even as a veggie (therefore hard to get needed protein from things like soy and nuts). Since he's such a serious dancer he needs a lot more protein in his body than a reg. veg diet can give, to repair damage to the muscles.
Haven't heard of him eating RED meat though. i.e. beef and pork. So if he's gonna eat chicken, might as well be some GOOD chicken!!

you are right.

when he was in Berlin in 2002 he ate in the restaurant roast sausage... :)

I thought the only meat he ate was chicken?

he may eat mainly vegeterian food but he also have none veg foods too.

well maybe it was chicken sausage...

I am in love with Emeril's chicken and apple sausage...maybe Michael likes stuff like that too.

Even if it wasn't chicken, oh well. woopdie doo.

LOL he's a Kentucky Fried Chicken eatin veggie :rofl:

Michael , a vegatarian ?

Ok , so we know that Michael is , apparently , a vegetarian , right ?

But , ive read so many topics regarding Michael loving KFC , and how he has been spotted there ?

So surely he cant be a vegatarian if he is eating Chicken ????

(Random question i know , lol , but it boggles the mind lol)

Re: Michael , a vegatarian ?

I really don't know, but I had a friend that ate white meat yet was a vegetarian.
So maybe Mike eat's white meat but not red meat???

I really don't know, but I had a friend that ate white meat yet was a vegetarian.
So maybe Mike eat's white meat but not red meat???

Surely , thats just defeating the object of being a veggie ?

Great..... now I have a craving for KFC and they aren't open yet... thanks guys... :p

Apparently he asked the venue to provide Vegetarian sandwiches when he did the o2 Press conference a few weeks ago.

hes not been a veggie since the 80's

People who say they are vegetarian but "eat chicken and fish" are completely moronic. That's the same as.. "Oh I'm not a smoker, but I smoke cigarettes socially".

Mike ain't no veggie, he munches KFC regularly.

People who say they are vegetarian but "eat chicken and fish" are completely moronic. That's the same as.. "Oh I'm not a smoker, but I smoke cigarettes socially".

Mike ain't no veggie, he munches KFC regularly.

Agreed, what is the point saying you're a vegetarian when you clearly aren't? :huh:

As far as Michael's concerned, he likes KFC...so I'm guessing he eats meat but maybe not a lot of it. Who knows. lol, that was a total guess. :lol:

he was a vegeterian....but not anymore :)....

Sort of off topic but do you think he still fasts on sundays? was that Jahova's Witness thing?

i dont think so. i think he did that years back as sunday was dance practice day. its nothing to do with religion tmk

being a vegetarian is really humane (is that the word?) but still he is really thin and should eat meat cuz of the energy needed for the tour :)

being a vegetarian is really humane (is that the word?) but still he is really thin and should eat meat cuz of the energy needed for the tour :)
A vegetarian isn't thin per se. Danny DeVito is a vegetarian and not thin at all, lol. Tracy Chapman is one also and she's not skinny, but has an athletic build.

Back