Merged: Psychics channel Michael

:) Chilwdwen of the Wevowution... I always think of that one character... "Swizerwand!" LOL. I always say Switzerland like that to my hubby :lol: Ok, anyway... lol... (actually the last time I watched Moulin Rouge last fall I got really depressed with all the "show must go on" stuff :cry:)
Haha...yeah, gotta love his character. The end of the movie...ugh yes, that part was depressing enough on it's own - add Michael to the scenario and it's just heartwrenching.

Ok, sooo... meditation is the same time as the April MLP: 2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET
Does that cover all of us?
Werks fer meee.

Asedora - you can't join in tomorrow?

Ugh, here I am again... almost 7am and awake :lol: I went looking for pics of a forest that would remind me of certain meditations and then I ended up going way off on this tangent and making a new siggy pic (that's hopefully not too dark to see its a forest ... never can tell on these LCD screens). The quote (MJ said about David Blaine) is so fitting here because it reminds me of a quote from movie "The Sixth Sense" ....

"Some magic's real." :angel:

(Plus the forest is the Redwood Forest, where the forest scenes from E.T. were filmed ;))

^

That is gorgeous! I can tell its a forest, with Michaels face in the sky!
That looks like one enchanted forest too, wish I could be there right now! :)

Ugh, here I am again... almost 7am and awake :lol: I went looking for pics of a forest that would remind me of certain meditations and then I ended up going way off on this tangent and making a new siggy pic (that's hopefully not too dark to see its a forest ... never can tell on these LCD screens). The quote (MJ said about David Blaine) is so fitting here and because it reminds me of a quote from "The Sixth Sense" ....

"some magic's real" :angel:

Nice new siggy. I see the forest no problem. :wub: Hope you can get back to sleep ok.

Ugh, here I am again... almost 7am and awake :lol: I went looking for pics of a forest that would remind me of certain meditations and then I ended up going way off on this tangent and making a new siggy pic (that's hopefully not too dark to see its a forest ... never can tell on these LCD screens). The quote (MJ said about David Blaine) is so fitting here because it reminds me of a quote from movie "The Sixth Sense" ....

"Some magic's real." :angel:

(Plus the forest is the Redwood Forest, where the forest scenes from E.T. were filmed ;))

Your siggy reminds me of my dream - the one with the owl ! I love it!!!

( imagine a smiley jumping up and down!)

I'm definitely gonna join in the meditation. :)

Love to everyone. :hug:

I haven't read 75% of this thread because each post of each person is an actual essay.

Oh dear Lord. :lol:

And yeah, I'll join for the meditation too.

Oh dang now I still forgot to say - thanks for the supporting words guys! :huggy:

I tried meditating last night because I couldn't sleep. This time I saw a polar bear. It turned a purple color and then kind of dissipated into liquid paint? I don't know. It's hard to explain. I think it's drawing attention to global warming and how we need to take action. That was my impression afterward.

And also that night I was trying to look up a quote about love I was going to post to Twitter. I never did, but instead while I was looking I came across this website http://inspiredsoulsounds.wordpress.com/ I don't think it was any accident I found it, and I decided to follow on Twitter. Interesting.
That's cool! And thanks for the link, love how these things come up like 'coincidence'...hehe. ;)

Yes, regular MLP time, not the funky one right at this moment ... I say funky because the US changed to Daylight Savings Time and Europe hasn't gone to Summer Time yet. Enough to drive you batty. Ok, sooo... meditation is the same time as the April MLP:

2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET

Does that cover all of us?
Looooove your siggy, beautiful. :wub: Time for me is okay! Will be there! :)

Oh i forgot 2 say bout the dream of michael i had the other day nite.

In my dream i was watching michael rehearse thiller for THIS IS IT and he was dancing. And behind him all of a sudden kenny ortega walks in and starts doing a lil dance too. But the thing is michael didnt know that, and while he was dancing he swinged his arm around and accidently hit kenny on the head!!! :lol:

Kenny was like "huh?"

Michael goes *giggling* ''Im so sorry kenny im so sorry! i didnt know u were there!

mjbunny - :wub: your new signature, just beautiful.

8701girl - :lol: cute dream!

I'm so glad we're doing the meditation tonight everyone :heart:

I just wanna share a little tale that made me smile just then. My aunt has been very ill, she was rushed to hospital a few weeks ago and they thought she would die. When I went to sleep I sent all my love and healing to her, I asked for it to be sent to her and I prayed she recieved it. My aunt has been discharged now, she is much better (even my other aunt who is a nurse said she was so lucky to of survived). Okay, now I was just talking with my mother and she told me that one of the nurses said that my aunt had good spirits around her while she was in hospital. It made me smile cos I'd like to think that my love and healing was taken to her by those spirits (one of whom we are certain was my grandmother). And I just thought it was cool how there were spirits around her while she was there - it's just amazing to think that isn't it?
I just thought I would share this cos it made me smile and I think it shows how powerful thoughts can be and everything :angel:

Anyway, :heart: to you all

mjbunny - :wub: your new signature, just beautiful.

8701girl - :lol: cute dream!

I'm so glad we're doing the meditation tonight everyone :heart:

I just wanna share a little tale that made me smile just then. My aunt has been very ill, she was rushed to hospital a few weeks ago and they thought she would die. When I went to sleep I sent all my love and healing to her, I asked for it to be sent to her and I prayed she recieved it. My aunt has been discharged now, she is much better (even my other aunt who is a nurse said she was so lucky to of survived). Okay, now I was just talking with my mother and she told me that one of the nurses said that my aunt had good spirits around her while she was in hospital. It made me smile cos I'd like to think that my love and healing was taken to her by those spirits (one of whom we are certain was my grandmother). And I just thought it was cool how there were spirits around her while she was there - it's just amazing to think that isn't it?
I just thought I would share this cos it made me smile and I think it shows how powerful thoughts can be and everything :angel:

Anyway, :heart: to you all

WOOOW, Darli... It´s good to hear that she´s doing better :heart: ... And wow, it´s amazing how powerful it is.. :hug:

I´m gonna join the meditation tonight... Just so you know :) ... 11:00 pm CET, right?

:heart:

( imagine a smiley jumping up and down!)

Here are some for you ;)

:jump1: :bounce: :jumpcrazy:

darlingdear Your story made me smile too. Positive thinking all the way :)

mjbunny Love your new siggy :wub:

billie_jean09 Welcome to the thread. If I remember correctly, we talked about my bf banging his head while air-drumming in a sugarfoot thread :lol:

Last night I attached a crystal for creativity to my guitar and I wrote a song about Michael. It got too late to keep working on it so I'm going to go back to it now. Which reminds me, I listen to Soul Survivor nearly every day amygrace. Love it :D (Link for anyone who hasn't heard it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9KADmWELM)

I'm looking forward to the meditation :heart:

p.s. I completely forgot about the rep button. You can all expect rep from me from now on :D

8701girl - haha...that's cute

darlingdear - How wonderful. "Just sending your love has the power to heal" :angel:

Last night I attached a crystal for creativity to my guitar and I wrote a song about Michael. It got too late to keep working on it so I'm going to go back to it now. Which reminds me, I listen to Soul Survivor nearly every day amygrace. Love it :D (Link for anyone who hasn't heard it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9KADmWELM)
I never thought of attaching a crystal to my guitar while I write...that's a great idea! Would love to hear what you wrote for Michael... I ended up writing a song inspired by him last night too. Actually, my initial thought was to take Mrs. Music's poem "Love Was Your Glue" and turn it into a song... (I was bored, Bianca! :p) which turned out to just be a base for something new. I really don't like how it turned out though...it feels totally cheesy and lame. lol. Ah well, it was something to do. I just love making music.
How nice that you still listen to my song Soul Survivor! Aw thanks for that compliment! :huggy: I reeally need to get a nice version recorded and put up as an mp3 for people to download. I think about it a lot...but haven't followed through yet.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in our medi later! :heart: :group: :heart:

hey guys!
I don't think I can take part this time cos I'm at a conference all day. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the time hasn't changed in Europe yet? So 2pm Pacific is 9pm UK, like at the last MLP.... :) Have a great one!
xxx

Actually, my initial thought was to take Mrs. Music's poem "Love Was Your Glue" and turn it into a song... (I was bored, Bianca! :p) which turned out to just be a base for something new. I really don't like how it turned out though...it feels totally cheesy and lame. lol. Ah well, it was something to do. I just love making music.
How nice that you still listen to my song Soul Survivor! Aw thanks for that compliment! :huggy: I reeally need to get a nice version recorded and put up as an mp3 for people to download. I think about it a lot...but haven't followed through yet.
Aaaw that's so cool! :blush: Hahah! Now I really want to hear that cheesy lame thingy, send it to meeeeh! ;)

Gosh I want to write music/make music so badly too, feeling totally frustrated that I don't know where to start or what to go and do.
Maybe I should start with learning some music technics, like...get me a book on it or something. Find some basics out.
Just thinking out loud here, lol.

Last edited:
amygrace I never like any of my songs so I can't judge them at all :(

I'm nearly finished it now so I took a little break. I'll record it later but I don't know if I have the guts to upload it yet :blush: (I'd love to hear your new song too ;))

Mrs.Music Sorry the job didn't work out. You will find the right thing for you. :huggy:

Earth hour is coming up soon :heart:

edit: Neeve Here the clocks go forward tomorrow

^ Thankyou! :) And I wanna hear your song about Michael, I know what you mean about being shy or not satisfied with your own stuff....I get that a LOT too....but anything that comes from the heart matters. Right?

Mrs. Music said:
Aaaw that's so cool! :blush: Hahah! Now I really want to hear that cheesy lame thingy, send it to meeeeh! ;)
Oh gee...I don't know if I want to share it. :ninja: It's only half finished too. Once I got to the middle I was like...screw it this is cheesy. lol. I might go back to it later today now that I've had a break from it.

Mrs. Music said:
Gosh I want to write music/make music so badly too, feeling totally frustrated that I don't know where to start or what to go and do.
Maybe I should start with learning some music technics, like...get me a book on it or something. Find some basics out.
Just thinking out loud here, lol.
:huggy: Do you have a Mac or PC? I think once you mentioned Garage Band...? Anyway that's what I use! You can go the research route if you feel like it...but I personally would just jump in and start experimenting! Writing poems...figuring tunes...recording even into a little recorder if you have to. I did that for years. Then I started doing webcam recordings...and now I'm doing Garage Band...which is a nice thing to start with 'cause they give you loops to play with and manipulate if you don't have a piano or guitar to play with.

Mundy said:
amygrace I never like any of my songs so I can't judge them at all :sad:

I'm nearly finished it now so I took a little break. I'll record it later but I don't know if I have the guts to upload it yet :blush: (I'd love to hear your new song too ;))
You don't like any of your songs? Aw, don't be so hard on yourself! I bet they are great. I think any song that genuinely expresses what you really feel is great... it's all about real emotion, real stories. That's me anyway. You don't have to share but if you ever get the guts, I'd love to listen. :)

Neeve - sorry to hear you can't participate... hope your higher self checks in for at least a moment to say hey! :huggy:

Ok I finished the song and tidied up my room a bit. While I was doing that I was thinking that I shouldn't be afraid doing things that scare me and be more open about things. I'd hate to look back at life when I'm older and wish I had the guts to do things I hadn't done. I'm going to try harder to be a little more fearless. I'll upload the song later. Probably tomorrow though. I don't know if I'll have time today.

Thanks for the interest :D

I love you all :heart:

^ Cool! I'm excited to hear it, great you feel that way. Remember we ain't here to judge. :huggy:

Oh gee...I don't know if I want to share it. :ninja: It's only half finished too. Once I got to the middle I was like...screw it this is cheesy. lol. I might go back to it later today now that I've had a break from it.
Hahaha, that's okay girl! Lemme know if you got something out of it you wanna share. ;)

:huggy: Do you have a Mac or PC? I think once you mentioned Garage Band...? Anyway that's what I use! You can go the research route if you feel like it...but I personally would just jump in and start experimenting! Writing poems...figuring tunes...recording even into a little recorder if you have to. I did that for years. Then I started doing webcam recordings...and now I'm doing Garage Band...which is a nice thing to start with 'cause they give you loops to play with and manipulate if you don't have a piano or guitar to play with.
Yeah I do work with Garage Band sometimes, just to record accapella. Good idea to find out how you can use beats and stuff in there...seems like a pretty usefull and extended program. Cool that you started it that way...thanks for mentioning, will do! :)

Argh, just read this awfulllll news report about the skin bleaching tubes that are supposedly found in Michael's room. It's even news here in The Netherlands on this respected news outlet! :doh: I mean, whether it's true or not, why couldn't he use it...to effen out his skin or anything. But ofcourse the media makes it sound like he has used it all along and the Vitiligo is one big joke. SO TIRED OF IT. Why do they aaalways have to report these useless crap things? There's so much other 'good' news. Gah.

Thanks all of you for liking my new siggy :) :blush: I'm not normally all like "hey, look what I made!", but I thought the message had a special connection to this thread in some way.... which leads me to:

Way cool! :wild: I often found myself over the years in a forest clearing during meditations. I've taken walks with Michael through this forest in meditations recently. Hadn't really been out of the clearing before (lol) and so found the place is really magical and reminds me of the forest in E.T. (which was filmed at the Redwood Forest in northern CA -- I've been there once about 12 yrs ago). Anyway, that's all what I was looking for... just a pic of a similar forest at night that might have some of the atmosphere/feeling, like for inspiration. I was thinking of adding 'fireflies', but ah well, the sparkles work too. Anyway .. I wondered if anyone else will be like 'ooo, that looks familar!', lol. So way cool that it reminds you of your dream :yes: I think it's one of those 'real places' over there somewhere. Or... or... just a common archetypal thing to see...?

In my dream i was watching michael rehearse thiller for THIS IS IT and he was dancing. And behind him all of a sudden kenny ortega walks in and starts doing a lil dance too. But the thing is michael didnt know that, and while he was dancing he swinged his arm around and accidently hit kenny on the head!!! :lol: Kenny was like "huh?"
Michael goes *giggling* ''Im so sorry kenny im so sorry! i didnt know u were there!
Sounds so real, like it could've happened. Almost like you saw a real scene somehow. Hey, who knows ;) ... if anyone sees MJ, ask about your dream :lol: That was funny lol

Okay, now I was just talking with my mother and she told me that one of the nurses said that my aunt had good spirits around her while she was in hospital. It made me smile cos I'd like to think that my love and healing was taken to her by those spirits (one of whom we are certain was my grandmother). And I just thought it was cool how there were spirits around her while she was there - it's just amazing to think that isn't it? I just thought I would share this cos it made me smile and I think it shows how powerful thoughts can be and everything :angel:
That's so wonderful, thanks for sharing :angel: Like Amygrace quoted: "just sending your love has the power to heal" :heart: I was just reading that one of the flaws in scientific prayer studies in hospitals is that while there may be special prayer groups praying for some patients and not others, those ill or injured most likely had family praying for them no matter which group they were in. So in other words, chances are they ALL had people praying for them so there's no real control group to compare anyone to. :)

p.s. I completely forgot about the rep button. You can all expect rep from me from now on :D
Oh, and don't forget about the rough version of Afterglow by amygrace. My husband has asked about that... "is she going to work on that song more?" ;) Fans :smilerolleyes: lolol. OMG, I never use the 'rep' thing. Doh :doh:

hey guys! I don't think I can take part this time cos I'm at a conference all day. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the time hasn't changed in Europe yet? So 2pm Pacific is 9pm UK, like at the last MLP.... :) Have a great one! xxx
Time is a bit funky right now, yes but the meditation tonight will be the time of the April MLP (so we're pretending time changes don't exist for the moment):
2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm in the UK / 23:00 Central European Time

Had such a horrid time sleeping today. Hopefully got enough sleep not to fall alseep during the meditation :lol: OMG... just realized Earth Hour is an hour and I just turned the computer on. Ugh. Well, I can't be a loser and not participate... P.S. I got my MJ Krishna mini calendar in the mail from Berndt Offerings today :) (Crazy how Krishna is blue and so is my siggy. Just realized that... and on the same day.)

Last edited:
OMG, so I was just writing about Earth Hour and on my MP3 player came Prince's song "Planet Earth". Then the next thing that played (randomly) was MJInvincible's remix of Michael's "Planet Earth" poem. :lol: Wow, what are the chances?

If you haven't heard this... WOW, it's incredible:

Oh i forgot 2 say bout the dream of michael i had the other day nite.

In my dream i was watching michael rehearse thiller for THIS IS IT and he was dancing. And behind him all of a sudden kenny ortega walks in and starts doing a lil dance too. But the thing is michael didnt know that, and while he was dancing he swinged his arm around and accidently hit kenny on the head!!! :lol:

Kenny was like "huh?"

Haha. I can totally picture that. :toofunny:

Argh, just read this awfulllll news report about the skin bleaching tubes that are supposedly found in Michael's room. It's even news here in The Netherlands on this respected news outlet! :doh: I mean, whether it's true or not, why couldn't he use it...to effen out his skin or anything. But ofcourse the media makes it sound like he has used it all along and the Vitiligo is one big joke. SO TIRED OF IT. Why do they aaalways have to report these useless crap things? There's so much other 'good' news. Gah.

I know, I saw that too. :( The media is probably going to go crazy with that new information.

Looking forward to the meditation a little later. :)

@mjbunny: Hehe, love it! ;) And about the forest, I remember seeing E.T. for the first time and be so amazed by that dark, magical forest....was litterally glued to the tv, haha. Forests work so powerful, I've had them often in my dreams or meditations where Michael was in it too.

Got a question for you guys - I'm planning to order some new interesting books online...has any of you read some on spirituality and stuff that are worth checking out? I got Unfinished Business on my list already, but I want a few more. Also I want something on palm reading and found 'Palm Reading' by Dennis Fairchild, anyone knows if that's a good guide?
Thanks!

Last edited:
^^

I've read Ghosts among us by James Van Praagh , it was the first book I bought about afterlife , spirits and all that stuff , and it really helped me to understand a lot of things. I believe is a great book to start. Some subjects included are how to contact your spirit guide , how to protect you from bad spirits , some meditations tips , his near death experiences , it also has a lot of testimonies. I enjoyed reading it so much :)

mjbunny Loove your new siggy , it's magical :wub:

Looking forward to the meditation guys :heart:

Back