Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Sweetheart please be encouraged as what you have a photo of there is a blue orb.:)
Some poeple think that 'orbs' are flecks of dust refelcting off a camera........but here quite clearly there wouldnt be any 'dust' in the open air outside!:scratch:
From what I have read about orbs it is said that they are connected with angels.............and a blue orb apparantly has a higher energy level that a so called 'normal' whiteish greyish one.:angel:
So the fact that your friend has been having this awfully crazy week means that she also very possibly has this angel presence..........:wub:
I am no authority on this........it's still only my opinion...........
I have only seen a blue orb once in a photo and that was taken recently................can add the pic at some point if you would find it helpful or interesting............
lovely to have joined this thread btw......been enjoying reading some of it and would like to come in again...........:yes:

Thank you hun, that's a nice explanation :) And welcome to the thread!

Thanks eveyrone for the input...I still don't know what to think about it..... just she had such a crap week...you know?

MLP was emotional as always for me, I love MJ fans, love you guys! :wub: I got the message that he wants us to send LOVE to his kids, but that they are also doing ok.

I went to this workshop....I think I'm more psychic than I realised, which was cool to find out! One thing I want to share is that I was told that I have a bright star in my life who is a mentor and who will guide me to inspire others :) :wub: I wonder who? ;) Oh Michael.

xxx

Hi Everyone! Just dropping by to show some love :hug:

I totally forgot today was 25th day. I have been sick lately and feel really out of it that I havent paid much attention to time. However when I looked at my clock tonight it was 11:11 when I got home from work. I remembered and said I quick little prayer, and felt really calm. At least I didnt miss it totally :love: I also looked at the moon tonight, really glowing bright. We do miss Michael alot but at least we can still somewhat feel his light. I keep wondering what will June be like? Will we feel energy strong again, its something to think about. :angel:

I went to this workshop....I think I'm more psychic than I realised, which was cool to find out! One thing I want to share is that I was told that I have a bright star in my life who is a mentor and who will guide me to inspire others :) :wub: I wonder who? ;) Oh Michael.
Wonderful! Glad to hear it went well...and cool about the bright star in your life ;) :angel:

I went to this workshop....I think I'm more psychic than I realised, which was cool to find out! One thing I want to share is that I was told that I have a bright star in my life who is a mentor and who will guide me to inspire others :) :wub: I wonder who? ;) Oh Michael. xxx
:D That would be him! Look at him down there in my siggy. Oh Michael :wub:

We do miss Michael alot but at least we can still somewhat feel his light. I keep wondering what will June be like? Will we feel energy strong again, its something to think about. :angel:
Yeah, I wonder. I wonder how our mental/emotional health will be around that time too. Geez, I really don't know how I'll be :mello:

I've been flipping back and forth with my emotions tonight. Between feeling sad and kinda hyper energy wise. Actually earlier this evening I felt in a more hyper positive mood and a lot of love for Michael, and just in general about everything. :wub: That's happened before with the MLP where my mood seems elevated a few hours later after the prayer. Right now I feel kind of mixed. Still just feeling so much love for Michael (wish I could find him and give him a love squeeze :wub:), but kinda sad at the same time.

June 25th is just coming too soon. Can't believe it's only 3 months away...:( This whole year has been about Michael for me. He dominates my thoughts and still does. I don't think I will ever go a day without thinking about him.

Woo, this thread moves so quickly, but it's so cool. I'm gonna miss it when I go on holiday.
I had to hurriedly read it, cos I'm supposed to be getting ready, it's my birthday today and my friends are taking me out somewhere! But I just had to read and see what people experienced during the MLP.

Recently I've taken to sleeping with my blinds open so I can see the moon & the stars. Last night after the MLP, I had on Speechless (piano version) and it was so cloudy, I was still feeling really emotional so I started to cry. As soon as I looked up and said I want to send a wish to you Michael/talk to you, can you hear me? the clouds parted and the stars were twinkling so brightly! It was so cool and magical.

Anyway lol, I hope to see MJ in my dreams tonight..I asked him last night, just for something briefly, but I think I was so tired yesterday I didn't remember any dreams :(
I told him I was sad about growing up :lol: Just like Peter Pan. I've always loved him - I remember being a child and just crying to my dad after I saw that film cos I never wanted to grow up, I guess that's stuck with me.
I told Michael I would be like Wendy and he can be Peter :blush: (totally lame I know but I was just so emotional last night I just, like in Mean Girls,..had word vomit :lol:)

Boy am I glad this thread is private again lol, otherwise people reading that above will think :crazy:..

Okay, everybody's MLP experiences.
mjbunny - just picking up on what you said about my ear getting warm. It does seem that whenever I try to connect, my ear does burn..
Interesting that you found it peaceful too. I seriously could of stayed like that forever.
Watching the MLP traffic I was just amazed from all the far flung places people were coming from. So cool. :heart:
Your experience! Wow. It sounds so, so awesome! How you saw Michael & all the other people like Ghandi and John Lennon too! It's really interesting to think they are joining us from the other side!

I love reading all your experiences, guys. They give great comfort :angel:
Billie_Jean09 - Feel free to share anything here! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, they are cool :flowers: :huggy:

I can't remember who it was (so sorry!) who said Michael's hands felt soft. In my dream too I remember waking up thinking omggg, his hands are so soft, I remember writing it down in my half-awake sleep state, and wrote HANDS WERE SO SOFT and underlined soft :lol:

Neeve - that is so awesome about the bright star in your life! :wub: wow.

CaptainEoLove85 - :huggy: I felt my mood become elevated too after MLP, I was just feeling so :heart: :wub:. Then I just hit a wall of emotions a bit later and cried.
I know.. June 25th :mello: it's coming up so quickly :cry: I still think about him everyday too & I think I always will.

I'm so sorry if I missed out any other important things people have said. I hope you are all well today. I gotta scoot now, don't wanna have people angry with me on my b'day :lol:

Love to you all :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
Hi to everyone!! :hi: I hope you all are well :)

cyberjackson I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hugs to you. :hug:

amygrace I love your journal. :) I write (type) all my dream that I have of Michael. I'm scared I might loose it because its all on the computer. :(

I had a dream on 24th March - I was in the car going somewhere and the radio was on. They said the are play YANA but played Billie Jean. The thing that stood out was when the guy said he was play YANA. He said it really loud. Like it was a message or something, like I wasn't really alone. (I was feeling rather down then normal)

I had a dream last night - I was standing outside with Michael and I was crying my eyes out because I knew in a few days time he would die. I think he was asking me what was wrong, but he wasn't actually speaking. It as like we were talking though our minds. I just wanted to hold him and never let go. :weeping:

EDIT -
^ Was this dream recent? or a while bck?

It was recent.

Last edited:
Hey lovelies :group:

I had a dream about Michael last night... about some progression in science where we were able to revive any body and put the soul back in. It was weird...but I just remember being so excited at the possibility of Michael making a return...coming back as the same Michael we knew, in the same body. It was going to be huge...like Christ's comeback.
Not so cool to wake up from that. :cry:

darlingdear
- Happy Birthday! :huggy: I hope your day is lovely!
I know how you feel about growing up too. I've always felt that way since I was 7...and lately I've felt it even more intensely. I know it's silly to waste my time getting sad over that 'cause it's inevitable to keep getting older...I guess I just like to fantasize...of being a kid again, or living in a world like Neverland. (sigh)
So cool to hear about how the clouds parted when you were talking to Michael last night btw...:heart:

Asedora said:
We had a tag on the bottom of this thread before which was something to do with “mental institution”. It is gone now…..
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention a few days ago I had contacted one of the senior staff about our tags and asked that they remove those. :)

MJfan10 said:
amygrace I love your journal. :) I write (type) all my dream that I have of Michael. I'm scared I might loose it because its all on the computer. :(
Thanks :) I usually just type stuff too. If you are nervous of losing stuff, get a backup drive or burn some stuff to CD. That's what I do.

MJfan10 said:
I had a dream last night - I was standing outside with Michael and I was crying my eyes out because I knew in a few days time he would die. I think he was asking me what was wrong, but he wasn't actually speaking. It as like we were talking though our minds. I just wanted to hold him and never let go. :weeping:
Aww sad :cry:

Hey lovelies! Interesting posts once again, thread went quick last night....wooow! Don't have the energy to reply but a little bit about my MLP meditation; I was kinda rushed once again and maybe that was also because it was one hour earlier. Started to listen to that Speechless piano version (thanks Amy!) and went in it kind of fast surprisingly. I focused on this image of Michael I had, his eyes were powerful and I saw his face beginning to change...like he would look back and smile a bit, hang his head a bit, twinkle with his eyes...lovely to see.:wub: I was so in love again. Then the rest I'll keep mostly to myself, it wasn't such a deep meditation for me but I felt connected and found Michael quickly asking me questions. Somewhat similar to the end phase of Will You Be There...'are you gonna be there when?' 'will you do this/that?'.:angel: I didn't particularly answer with words but with...feelings? So it was totally different then before. Hard to explain, more of a change in feelings so. Also because it hadn't more visuals then Michael's face alone. I felt it was 'good' and that he knew. Sort of retorical questions. Anyhow, it all got quite personal and towards the end I've gotten some comfort and structure in the mess that was in my head, thankfully.

Had a breakdown before and after the MLP last night, just because normal things seem to not be able to work out for me. Nothing works out. I've been very much thinking about death, that sounds odd but...wouldn't mind to just be done with it now. And I know I can't think that way and all that, but...I seriously wouldn't care. Struggle is too much and yes I know, people having it even harder and I may not complain...but well. Long story short - it's blah.:sad:

Oh and I have an interview in around 4 and a half hours with this company in L.A., pray for me! Gonna be needing it.

Much love to everyone! :flowers:

EDIT: Lol Amy, thinking alike with the 'lovelies'!

Last edited:
I felt connected and found Michael quickly asking me questions. Somewhat similar to the end phase of Will You Be There...'are you gonna be there when?' 'will you do this/that?'.:angel: I didn't particularly answer with words but with...feelings? So it was totally different then before. Hard to explain, more of a change in feelings so. Also because it hadn't more visuals then Michael's face alone. I felt it was 'good' and that he knew. Sort of retorical questions. Anyhow, it all got quite personal and towards the end I've gotten some comfort and structure in the mess that was in my head, thankfully.
That sounds so nice :heart: - glad you got to speak with him and get some comfort.

Had a breakdown before and after the MLP last night, just because normal things seem to not be able to work out for me. Nothing works out. I've been very much thinking about death, that sounds odd but...wouldn't mind to just be done with it now. And I know I can't think that way and all that, but...I seriously wouldn't care. Struggle is too much and yes I know, people having it even harder and I may not complain...but well. Long story short - it's blah.:(
Aww, I'm sorry to hear this girl. :better: Sadly I know exactly how you feel though. I've only talked about my feelings like that in journals 'cause I don't want people worrying about me...'cause I'm not suicidal but I've thought of death a LOT in the past few months... like I just don't care anymore...and just feeling like I'm done with this crappy life I live in this crappy society. Just wishing I could leave. I know it sounds so dramatic...especially considering that other people have it so much worse than me...but, everybody experiences things differently...has different needs and thresholds for pain. Anyway, just want you to know you're not alone...and that you have support and someone that wants your situation to change for you as well. I really hope things get better for you. Meanwhile, hang in there like I am. We'll hang in together. :huggy:
And good luck with your interview - all my love and support to you!

Hehe...well, everyone is quite lovely so it makes sense! :)

Amy, could you tell me please why you were in my morning dream today? :lol: You were involved in sort of Las Vegas shows and you were a gymnast. I was like what the heck Amy you are doing here? :hysterical:

You were doing something with rings. You know how they spin them, like many rings all over the body? It was cool but I do not remember much of it.

Then I saw Michael very briefly. It was like TII press conference with read curtains behind him and he looked great. He said something but I do not know what and it was over. Then I woke up :lol:
I was on stage before Michael?? :wild:...:lol: I have noooo idea why you would see me in Vegas doing some kind of wild ring show. lolol

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this girl. :better: Sadly I know exactly how you feel though. I've only talked about my feelings like that in journals 'cause I don't want people worrying about me...'cause I'm not suicidal but I've thought of death a LOT in the past few months... like I just don't care anymore...and just feeling like I'm done with this crappy life I live in this crappy society. Just wishing I could leave. I know it sounds so dramatic...especially considering that other people have it so much worse than me...but, everybody experiences things differently...has different needs and thresholds for pain. Anyway, just want you to know you're not alone...and that you have support and someone that wants your situation to change for you as well. I really hope things get better for you. Meanwhile, hang in there like I am. We'll hang in together. :huggy:
And good luck with your interview - all my love and support to you!
Hmm yeah I was editing my post already but well....I'm not suicidal at all either and I won't do anything but just the thought of 'giving up'...and then I feel weak right away after thinking that. :doh: But yeah, I wonder how it would be indeed up there....and what I would miss here, would I even be missed? Why do I feel like I have these things I need to accomplish, these high ambitions, yet everything works against me? I'm done with the tests, just let me pass now! Sometimes it's like I'm one tiny unnoticed spot on this earth and it's so...useless? Anyhow, thanks for understanding & being there and I'm there for you too honey...:huggy:

Hmm yeah I was editing my post already but well....I'm not suicidal at all either and I won't do anything but just the thought of 'giving up'...and then I feel weak right away after thinking that. :doh: But yeah, I wonder how it would be indeed up there....and what I would miss here, would I even be missed? Why do I feel like I have these things I need to accomplish, these high ambitions, yet everything works against me? I'm done with the tests, just let me pass now! Sometimes it's like I'm one tiny unnoticed spot on this earth and it's so...useless? Anyhow, thanks for understanding & being there and I'm there for you too honey...:huggy:
Yeah I hear you. Also in feeling like things are just working against you. Some of it could just be for whatever "lessons" you signed up for... I hate thinking that though. 'Cause then you feel like it's out of your hands in a way...ooo I get so upset and frustrated at that crap. Anyway, in it together. :huggy:

Reactions: Bee
Yes, you were before Michael in my dream :lol: I am not sure if it was the same stage but it was the same show.

I wished you a sweet Michael's dream yesterday and for some reason I got both of you in my own. :hysterical:
Aw, how nice of you to wish me a sweet Michael dream! :huggy:

Is anyone up for another group meditation soon? I know we just did the MLP but I'm craving another meetup that's just for fun. :)

Oh, wish I could remember my dreams more often..no idea if Michael is in them or not, cos I don't remember them most of the time.

Mrs. Music and Amygrace I can totally relate to how you're both feeling. I think about death a lot too, what it will be like and will I be missed at all ? Nothing is working out at the moment and yesterday I felt extremely angry and frustated at everything ( bills, bills, bills, everything breaks down and needs to be fixed and paid).

I have had this dream a while back ( remembered it all too clearly) and I was sitting in the forest, leaning against a tree. It was night and there were stars and the moon was full. Michael was nearby, I could not see him but I felt his presence. It all felt very peaceful and tranquil. Suddenly a large but still young owl ( you could tell because of the softness and ruffled look of its feathers) landed on my lap and stared at me intently with its yellow eyes. Then it flew away and I woke up.

The dream kept bugging me. I felt very strongly that it had a message but what ? Suddenly it dawned on me: I needed to check the the Indian symbolism ( native indians, not the country India) for owls.

This is what I found:

The Owl. With Zuni and Keres Pueblo Indians, the owl is respected as the disguise of the departed. Wise elders and leaders' spirits. A silent hunter, the owl is connected with darkness and night. Keen eyes & a skillful hunter. The owl is considered a bad omen.

Source: http://buckagram.com/buck/symbols/

So, the way I see it it can either be a messenger from the spirit world or an omen about death occuring. Weird huh ?
I once went to a psychic because of a certain fear about something that would happen to me and she told me "I see this happening to an old person, so this is not in this life, it's probably from a previous life".
I have always known that I will not become really old, like even pension age or older. I also "know" I will die very suddenly and it will be a sunny day. ( I hope I'm not creeping anyone out here, that's not my intention at all. I have also known that our family would live in the USA, and we did for four years. Some things you just "know" beyond a shadow of a doubt)

I was thinking back to the psychic words when I contemplated the meaning of the owl dream and it occurred to me that the psychic lady confirmed indirectly my own knowledge that I would not be very old. I'm 46 by the way, in case you're wondering.

I also had a dream as a very young girl ( 7 or 8) where I visited the portal to the 'valley of death'. It was tremendously light, uncomparable to anything we know here, and there were helpers or angels and they told me I could not cross the line because I still had things to do. They said I had to go back so I went back and it was the most wonderful thing ever. This dream has made me unafraid of death. There are helpers everywhere, for every type of consciousness level.

I think it is very important to live every day very consciously, in the NOW, because that is where we can learn and change and evolve.

Just wanted to share this with you guys, because I feel so close to all of you!

Im sorry for your loss cyberjackson. I will pray for you and your family.:angel:

Tinkerbell!!! I had a similar experience during the MLP. I saw these golden sparkles, and at one point i saw a little girl, first her eyes, and then the rest of her. she was very pretty. I also felt as if i was floating. I loved that feeling. There were also times when my head kept hurting, it was kind of like a full feeling, like alot of pressure.

Yeah, that´s how my head was feeling too!

The Owl. With Zuni and Keres Pueblo Indians, the owl is respected as the disguise of the departed. Wise elders and leaders' spirits.
Interesting about the owl dream. I didn't take it as a sign of death but rather it was Michael, since you said you felt him nearby and owls can represent "wise elsers and leaders' spirits". Of course dreams are best interpreted by the dreamer...whatever you sense about it.

I have always known that I will not become really old, like even pension age or older. I also "know" I will die very suddenly and it will be a sunny day. ( I hope I'm not creeping anyone out here, that's not my intention at all. I have also known that our family would live in the USA, and we did for four years. Some things you just "know" beyond a shadow of a doubt)
Interesting. It reminds me of a story I read recently...where this woman's brother would always say things like "If I make it to 30..." 'cause he always just felt he wouldn't live to be 30. She said it bugged her for the longest time, but a few days after he turned 30 he died. Can't remember how. But I do believe some people have in innate sense about these kinds of things. I think Michael surely did... like when he told Lisa Marie that he thought he might end up like Elvis.

I also had a dream as a very young girl ( 7 or 8) where I visited the portal to the 'valley of death'. It was tremendously light, uncomparable to anything we know here, and there were helpers or angels and they told me I could not cross the line because I still had things to do. They said I had to go back so I went back and it was the most wonderful thing ever. This dream has made me unafraid of death. There are helpers everywhere, for every type of consciousness level.
Very cool. I really don't think death is something to be afraid of either. Really most people worry about how they are going to die. Sounds like you will have it easy though - if your feeling of it being sudden is true. I hope mine is sudden too...no pain. Though that's another thing I've read about in some books...James Van Praagh in particular talks about how we experience no pain even in horrible murders. He says our soul will leave just before it. But, I don't know...I don't completely agree with that. I mean if it's the same concept as your soul stepping out amidst a daydream... well, your consciousness in your body still remains and can still experience pain. But anyway, aside from all that I do agree with this statement of yours:

I think it is very important to live every day very consciously, in the NOW, because that is where we can learn and change and evolve.

:yes: Thanks for sharing.

Happy birthday Darlingdear !!(BTW , what's your name?) Enjoy your day with your loved ones , wish you all the best!

I've missed the MLP, was in class at that time :( You all had great experiences , it was really interesting to read them , thanks for sharing :)

Hope everyone is OK , :hug::hug:

Interesting about the owl dream. I didn't take it as a sign of death but rather it was Michael, since you said you felt him nearby and owls can represent "wise elsers and leaders' spirits". Of course dreams are best interpreted by the dreamer...whatever you sense about it.

:yes: Thanks for sharing.

Okay, I'm not at all sure myself really, but I find myself thinking about it periodically, like it has a meaning, something significant, but I reckon' that at some point I'll know for sure what it meant. It just bugs me for some reason.
Michael being there made it okay, and safe. Whenever he appears I feel safe and protected. Can't explain that either.

In our dense physical bodies we miss out on a lot that has always been there and is just waiting to be found.

Did you know that when I was a little girl I listened to the radio ( a really big old fashioned one), mostly to classical music. It was just so amazing to me, these ethereal, beautiful sounds. I was sure that God must be in the radio. I remember looking at the back of the radio trying to find Him.
Each type of music has its own frequency and energy level if you will, and it will attract energies of the same level, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's music that resonates within us and makes us feel closer to God, Allah, Jesus, The Higher Being, Divinity, whatever you want to call it. That is quite mysterious isn't it ?

Happy Birthday, darlingdear! :bday_wish: :holiday:

As soon as I looked up and said I want to send a wish to you Michael/talk to you, can you hear me? the clouds parted and the stars were twinkling so brightly! It was so cool and magical.
Wow, sounds so nice :)

MJbunny I think me and you are the oldest folks in this thread. Maybe we should be more serious at this age? ;)
We had a tag on the bottom of this thread before which was something to do with “mental institution”. It is gone now…..:lol:
LOL, funny that 'mental institution' is gone now. And here I was just getting used to it. Always made me feel a bit good considering who's probably added it :lol: But I guess in the end it's better without, so thanks amygrace :)

The thing that stood out was when the guy said he was play YANA. He said it really loud. Like it was a message or something, like I wasn't really alone. (I was feeling rather down then normal)
Wow, it does sound like a dream message and the one from last night :wub: Sweet. Like a visit perhaps?

I had a dream about Michael last night... about some progression in science where we were able to revive any body and put the soul back in. It was weird...but I just remember being so excited at the possibility of Michael making a return...coming back as the same Michael we knew, in the same body. It was going to be huge...like Christ's comeback. Not so cool to wake up from that. :cry:
Reminds me of my dream in 'F.L.' and how there was a machine with lots of water pipes and they'd somehow reconstitute bodies and I went into a crypt and saw this occur with George Carlin (who's not actually buried at FL, btw). I wonder what your dream meant... like if it was symbolic of those different layers of bodies again or just a wish.

Started to listen to that Speechless piano version (thanks Amy!) and went in it kind of fast surprisingly. I focused on this image of Michael I had, his eyes were powerful and I saw his face beginning to change...like he would look back and smile a bit, hang his head a bit, twinkle with his eyes...lovely to see.:wub: I was so in love again. Then the rest I'll keep mostly to myself, it wasn't such a deep meditation for me but I felt connected and found Michael quickly asking me questions. Somewhat similar to the end phase of Will You Be There...'are you gonna be there when?' 'will you do this/that?'.:angel: I didn't particularly answer with words but with...feelings?
I sent you a pm, btw. Seeing Michael in front of you, his eyes like that... that's how my MLP experience started this time :) My husband was asked at least one question, btw. Interesting. Sorry you're feeling so stressed out :hug:

Amy, could you tell me please why you were in my morning dream today? :lol: You were involved in sort of Las Vegas shows and you were a gymnast. I was like what the heck Amy you are doing here? :hysterical: You were doing something with rings. You know how they spin them, like many rings all over the body? It was cool but I do not remember much of it.
:lol: And you know what? I had a dream about you, Asedora! It was like for the first 3 or 4 hours I was asleep I kept waking up over and over and was in this high energy dream state. I actually can't stand when that happens. When it does it's always in the first couple hours and it's like I'm connected to some high speed grid and I can't really reach deep sleep. Anyway, it was like someone else had a dream and posted it here. I think it was someone new to the thread (but not necessarily ... I just didn't recognize the name)? And then I had a dream with some symbol in it (something to do with Egypt, but darned if I can remember what). I was given this dream so that I could tell you, Asedora, about it so that you would know that the other lady's dream was actually for real. I just can't remember more! It was like some interconnected thing... I verified info to one person for someone else via dreams. Kinda cool, but weird.

After that I just dreamed regular mundane stuff. And for some reason I had to read the book 'Little Woman' by Louisa May Alcott (did years ago) for some class and I was looking for a bus to take me to my old neighborhood. Oh, and then some movie about MJ was out and it was being projected onto the walls in the school, but they kept showing the same scenes of the Bad Tour over and over even while they were talking about the J5, so I thought... how cheaply made this movie is :lol:

Is anyone up for another group meditation soon? I know we just did the MLP but I'm craving another meetup that's just for fun. :)
Hehe. Sure. Maybe this weekend? I'd be up for it. I had a meditation the other night in which I talked with Michael (ok, it could've just been in my mind, don't know) and I mentioned some folks from this thread and Michael said, "Oh yes. You've all come to see me together before." :wub:

I'm 46 by the way, in case you're wondering.
Oooo! You get to be in the Old Club with me and Asedora then :lmao:

I have had this dream a while back ( remembered it all too clearly) and I was sitting in the forest, leaning against a tree. It was night and there were stars and the moon was full. Michael was nearby, I could not see him but I felt his presence. It all felt very peaceful and tranquil. Suddenly a large but still young owl ( you could tell because of the softness and ruffled look of its feathers) landed on my lap and stared at me intently with its yellow eyes. Then it flew away and I woke up.
That sounds amazing... the forest and the "wise old owl", even though this was one was young. My first thought wasn't about death or passageways to death, but wisdom from that realm. All that knowledge that exists in between the worlds, flowing between us. And I also thought about Michael's big EYES and how an owl is also known for huge and impressive eyes. Perhaps Michael was your owl? It was young, so it implies softer energy maybe? Something that you and others have talked about is all the stress going on right now... bills and crazy stuff happening in personal lives. I was told before that this often happens when you embark on a new spiritual path. The energy changes and your life must change along with it and sometimes it's almost like a challenge... like to see how serious you really are about committing. I don't know if it has to be that way (and I don't believe someone's messing up your life just to see if you're serious, lol), but maybe we make it this way ourselves sometimes... attract things to us to challenge our new expression. It's hard to take it as that, though, when things that happen are not within your control and are just hitting you by proxy (like family members having problems, etc). Just thinking outloud...

Last edited:
Okay, I'm not at all sure myself really, but I find myself thinking about it periodically, like it has a meaning, something significant, but I reckon' that at some point I'll know for sure what it meant. It just bugs me for some reason.
Michael being there made it okay, and safe. Whenever he appears I feel safe and protected. Can't explain that either.

In our dense physical bodies we miss out on a lot that has always been there and is just waiting to be found.

Did you know that when I was a little girl I listened to the radio ( a really big old fashioned one), mostly to classical music. It was just so amazing to me, these ethereal, beautiful sounds. I was sure that God must be in the radio. I remember looking at the back of the radio trying to find Him.
Each type of music has its own frequency and energy level if you will, and it will attract energies of the same level, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's music that resonates within us and makes us feel closer to God, Allah, Jesus, The Higher Being, Divinity, whatever you want to call it. That is quite mysterious isn't it ?

YES, YES AND YES!
(as evident in my siggy....)
Sometimes I drive along and randomly start hearing whole orchestra sounds coming out of nowhere. I cherish that.

Hey lovelies! Interesting posts once again, thread went quick last night....wooow! Don't have the energy to reply but a little bit about my MLP meditation; I was kinda rushed once again and maybe that was also because it was one hour earlier. Started to listen to that Speechless piano version (thanks Amy!) and went in it kind of fast surprisingly. I focused on this image of Michael I had, his eyes were powerful and I saw his face beginning to change...like he would look back and smile a bit, hang his head a bit, twinkle with his eyes...lovely to see.:wub: I was so in love again. Then the rest I'll keep mostly to myself, it wasn't such a deep meditation for me but I felt connected and found Michael quickly asking me questions. Somewhat similar to the end phase of Will You Be There...'are you gonna be there when?' 'will you do this/that?'.:angel: I didn't particularly answer with words but with...feelings? So it was totally different then before. Hard to explain, more of a change in feelings so. Also because it hadn't more visuals then Michael's face alone. I felt it was 'good' and that he knew. Sort of retorical questions. Anyhow, it all got quite personal and towards the end I've gotten some comfort and structure in the mess that was in my head, thankfully.

Had a breakdown before and after the MLP last night, just because normal things seem to not be able to work out for me. Nothing works out. I've been very much thinking about death, that sounds odd but...wouldn't mind to just be done with it now. And I know I can't think that way and all that, but...I seriously wouldn't care. Struggle is too much and yes I know, people having it even harder and I may not complain...but well. Long story short - it's blah.:sad:

Oh and I have an interview in around 4 and a half hours with this company in L.A., pray for me! Gonna be needing it.

Much love to everyone! :flowers:

Mrs.Music, that sounds wonderful. I find him similar too. Whenever I do see him he is morphing. That really is his thing. I have seen him in an egyptian get-up too and that really blew me away.
I don't find him to much of a long winded talker, very straight to the point actually.
The "feelings exchange" makes complete sense to me because the Astral Plane is an emotional plane.

Oooo! You get to be in the Old Club with me and Asedora then :lmao:

That sounds amazing... the forest and the "wise old owl", even though this was one was young. My first thought wasn't about death or passageways to death, but wisdom from that realm. All that knowledge that exists in between the worlds, flowing between us. And I also thought about Michael's big EYES and how an owl is also known for huge and impressive eyes. Perhaps Michael was your owl? It was young, so it implies softer energy maybe? Something that you and others have talked about is all the stress going on right now... bills and crazy stuff happening in personal lives. I was told before that this often happens when you embark on a new spiritual path. The energy changes and your life must change along with it and sometimes it's almost like a challenge... like to see how serious you really are about committing. I don't know if it has to be that way (and I don't believe someone's messing up your life just to see if you're serious, lol), but maybe we make it this way ourselves sometimes... attract things to us to challenge our new expression. It's hard to take it as that, though, when things that happen are not within your control and are just hitting you by proxy (like family members having problems, etc). Just thinking outloud...

Thank you MJbunny - your words are very comforting to me. Hah, I'm committed. NOTHING can keep me from my (new?) path!

...And then I had a dream with some symbol in it (something to do with Egypt, but darned if I can remember what).

Was it an "Ankh"?
AnkhYvonneMetal%20.jpg

Winged disk?
wingedsundisc.jpg

Eye of Horus? (I have seen that around Michael)
horus_1.jpg

^ I don't remember at all. I have no recollection of what it looked like from the dream, just a sense that it was Egyptian. I somehow doubt it was an ankh, though, because I was wearing one of those 20 years ago so when I see one it's easy recognition. In that case I'd probably remember it was an ankh as opposed to "something Egyptian". Does that make sense? Like a cross would be a cross to me, while something a bit more obscure might be 'a Christian symbol'. Anyway, no idea what, sorry. (Like some others here, I was like obsessed with ancient Egyptian stuff years ago, to the point of even buying books to learn hieroglyphics... not that I had the time. And I guess that's why I went back and saw Stargate in the theater 5 times, lol. Even today I have stone pyramids interspersed throughout the house. And now, just in the past few months it's pulling me again. I'm certainly not an expert, just always feeling pulled to it. Darn those past lives in Egypt, lol. ) P.S. Oh, you know that silver and black jacket MJ wore in the TII extras, with the ankh on the shoulder? OMG, I am SO in love with that jacket! I usually don't fall in love with his clothes like that, and that jacket's about 50 sizes too small for me, but man... oh, love it!

^ I don't remember at all. I have no recollection of what it looked like from the dream, just a sense that it was Egyptian. I somehow doubt it was an ankh, though, because I was wearing one of those 20 years ago so when I see one it's easy recognition. In that case I'd probably remember it was an ankh as opposed to "something Egyptian". Does that make sense? Like a cross would be a cross to me, while something a bit more obscure might be 'a Christian symbol'. Anyway, no idea what, sorry. (Like some others here, I was like obsessed with ancient Egyptian stuff years ago, to the point of even buying books to learn heiroglyphics. ... guess that's why I went back and saw Stargate in the theater 5 times, lol. Even today I have stone pyramids interspersed throughout the house. And now, just in the past few months it's all pulling me again. Darn those past lives in Egypt, lol.)

That is too funny. I was the same way, I used to MEMORIZE the dynasties as a teenager, I sure was a weird nerd.
To this day "Remember the Time" is one of my favorites. My family always gave me egyptian stuff for birthdays and Christmases because I was such an egypt nut.
Where I lived in Germany we had something like 3 (!!) egyptian museums so I could really feed my addiction well.
I remember looking at Nefertiti pretty often once the bust was on display again.
I bet some of Michael's fans know him from other lives, he said something like that one time I saw him.

YES...and Michael totally understood that too, which I think is why he produced such divine music that so many connect with. Music really is life... and the most powerful tool for inspiring, connecting, changing, energizing and healing people.

mjbunny said:
Maybe this weekend? I'd be up for it. I had a meditation the other night in which I talked with Michael (ok, it could've just been in my mind, don't know) and I mentioned some folks from this thread and Michael said, "Oh yes. You've all come to see me together before." :wub:
Love that you heard Michael say we've all been to see him together. I already felt we did anyway, but well you know how it is when you just get more confirmation. :wub: Ohh I just want to squeeze him right now. :wub:

Anyway, this weekend works great for me! What about everyone else? Group meditation this weekend? Saturday...Sunday? I'm good whenever.

mjbunny said:
Something that you and others have talked about is all the stress going on right now... bills and crazy stuff happening in personal lives. I was told before that this often happens when you embark on a new spiritual path. The energy changes and your life must change along with it and sometimes it's almost like a challenge... like to see how serious you really are about committing.
Yeah I've heard that before too. And actually have seen it made evident before in my life. I remember a couple years back I was having a real tough time...depressed, angry, frustrated...my life seemed at a stand still. (geez, I'm kind of in the same spot again now!) I had a meeting with my client that is a psychic and she asked how my life was and I went on to state how I felt in a rut and she said "good! that means a breakthrough isn't far behind" - and, she was right! I had some major healing and shifts some short months after that.

Back