Merged: Psychics channel Michael

YES...and Michael totally got that too, which I think is why he produced such divine music that so many connect with. Music really is life... and the most powerful tool for inspiring, connecting, changing, energizing and healing people.

Love that you heard Michael say we've all been to see him together. I already felt we did anyway, but well you know how it is when you just get more confirmation. :wub: Ohh I just want to squeeze him right now. :wub:

Anyway, this weekend works great for me! What about everyone else? Group meditation this weekend? Saturday...Sunday? I'm good whenever.

I´d LOVE to do a group meditation!! I´m good whenever, too ... It´s my easter break (Yay:D)

That is too funny. I was the same way, I used to MEMORIZE the dynasties as a teenager, I sure was a weird nerd.
To this day "Remember the Time" is one of my favorites. My family always gave me egyptian stuff for birthdays and Christmases because I was such an egypt nut.
Where I lived in Germany we had something like 3 (!!) egyptian museums so I could really feed my addiction well.
I remember looking at Nefertiti pretty often once the bust was on display again.
I bet some of Michael's fans know him from other lives, he said something like that one time I saw him.
Oh my...don't even get me started on Egypt! :heart: Michael's video "Remember the Time" is my main memory I have of him before he died. I remember watching that in my basement when I was little and just LOVING it. And come on, we all KNOW Michael had past lives in Egypt! :cheeky: I'm sure many fans have had past lives with him as well.

Hey guys. The thread moved fast since yesterday :)

Happy birthday darlingdear! :flowers:

Good luck Mrs.Music!

Ok I'm late with my MLP experience. It was upbeat and random, here it is:

When I was trying to get started a wheat field came into my mind. I felt the wheat and smelled it. I was having a hard time concentrating so I went into my personal area and let down my guards. People started coming in and I said they could make this area anything they wanted. The place changed into what looked like a giant iced cake. The colours were really vivid. Everyone held hands around a big stone thing. We all celebrated, singing “mama say mama sa mama cu sa” (Or however you spell it :D) and dancing around like right eejits :lol:. The sun started setting and we applauded it :scratch:. Then we held hands in the dark around the stone and focused our energy together. Green energy was pulled into the center and burst upwards from the stone. It was like we were all sitting on top of the world. Pink energy twirled around the green, it sprinkled down and the world absorbed it. We did that for a few minutes. The phone rang (downstairs) and I thought it must be Michael. (I hadn't thought about him before that at all, I didn't expect that he would be coming.) He walked towards the group, on the opposite end of where I was sitting and joined the group. He was wearing black and he was glowing (not literally). No one really passed much notice on him. Just recognised that he had joined us and and were grateful for it. We went back to focusing the green and pink energy. It was much stronger with Michael there. The group got bigger and I had to extend the area to fit everyone in comfortably. After a few minutes the group broke off to meet up with people. I hugged a lot of the group from this thread. I tried to remember everyone but I forgot a few.
Edit: I forgot, we all hugged Michael too and I left while there was still a big group surrounding him :wub:

Anyway that's probably all my imagination but the intentions were real and that's the important thing. I believe we make a difference :heart:

amygrace I'd love to do a group meditation. I need the practice :cheeky:

mjbunny Thanks for replying. I have no idea what happened that night but even if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me it taught me to close myself off to bad energies from now on :yes:

Last edited:
Mundy - lovely meditation experience! Ohh this makes me want to get together for a group one again even more.

Come to think of it...Saturday would actually be better for me. I know that's technically "date night" and a free roam play day... so not sure if that works for everyone else. Votes?

Oh my...don't even get me started on Egypt! :heart: Michael's video "Remember the Time" is my main memory I have of him before he died. I remember watching that in my basement when I was little and just LOVING it. And come on, we all KNOW Michael had past lives in Egypt! :cheeky: I'm sure many fans have had past lives with him as well.

Kind of like this statue!

403.mj.sculpture.lr.080709.jpg

It reminds me of the Remember the Time video. I do believe that Michael is some kind of king. Not only king of pop, but something alot greater. He is so magical! King of music maybe. :D:wub:

Mundy - Cool MLP experience :) I love how we all get such different visuals or impressions (I mean, among folks here, the MLP forum, etc), so doing the same thing seems to be individual nonetheless.

That is too funny. I was the same way, I used to MEMORIZE the dynasties as a teenager, I sure was a weird nerd. To this day "Remember the Time" is one of my favorites. My family always gave me egyptian stuff for birthdays and Christmases because I was such an egypt nut.
Where I lived in Germany we had something like 3 (!!) egyptian museums so I could really feed my addiction well. I remember looking at Nefertiti pretty often once the bust was on display again. I bet some of Michael's fans know him from other lives, he said something like that one time I saw him.
LOL, ok you were more of a nerd than me then :lol: My main thing was always pyramids. Just obsessed with the pyramids. Where in Germany? I don't think there's one near me, hmm.

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about ;) :lol:

Ah yes. The Chicago Field Museum statue :) I wonder if Michael knew about that. I guess in the end, ancient and classical Egyptian society went on long enough for people to have had many lives there, not just one or two. Crazy to consider. Like the Roman Empire. How many lives could one have had under Roman rule??

Amygrace - yeah, Saturday, hmmm... I usually have so many dates on Saturday nights. :lol: Saturday (tomorrow) works for me. Everyone else? Normal MLP time? (That's 11pm CET / 10pm UK ?)

Kind of like this statue!

403.mj.sculpture.lr.080709.jpg

It reminds me of the Remember the Time video. I do believe that Michael is some kind of king. Not only king of pop, but something alot greater. He is so magical! King of music maybe. :D:wub:
IKR? And I agree...Michael is the King of Music...King of Love...King of the Divine...and the list goes on :wub:

mjbunny said:
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about ;) :lol:
Teehee ;D

amygrace Saturday works for me. My bf is busy with a football/drinking weekend so I'm freeeeeeee :lol:

I also looked at the moon tonight, really glowing bright. We do miss Michael alot but at least we can still somewhat feel his light. I keep wondering what will June be like? Will we feel energy strong again, its something to think about. :angel:
I looked at moon yesterday night, so beautiful :yes: Didn't want to go to sleep, just to sit and watch it...
How the June will be for us, other months? :(
I'm in some not good mood at all now, empty and craving for more answers, sad........

^ I don't remember at all. I have no recollection of what it looked like from the dream, just a sense that it was Egyptian. I somehow doubt it was an ankh, though, because I was wearing one of those 20 years ago so when I see one it's easy recognition. In that case I'd probably remember it was an ankh as opposed to "something Egyptian". Does that make sense? Like a cross would be a cross to me, while something a bit more obscure might be 'a Christian symbol'. Anyway, no idea what, sorry. (Like some others here, I was like obsessed with ancient Egyptian stuff years ago, to the point of even buying books to learn hieroglyphics... not that I had the time. And I guess that's why I went back and saw Stargate in the theater 5 times, lol. Even today I have stone pyramids interspersed throughout the house. And now, just in the past few months it's pulling me again. I'm certainly not an expert, just always feeling pulled to it. Darn those past lives in Egypt, lol. ) P.S. Oh, you know that silver and black jacket MJ wore in the TII extras, with the ankh on the shoulder? OMG, I am SO in love with that jacket! I usually don't fall in love with his clothes like that, and that jacket's about 50 sizes too small for me, but man... oh, love it!

I feel a strong pull towards Ancient Egypt too. Recently I watched a documentary on King Tut and what killed him and years ago I saw the musical Aïda. LOVED it!! I buy books on Egypt because I love their symbolism. They were very knowledgable in certain ways.

Amazing how similar our interests are here in this thread.

Oh, before I forget Darlingdear A very happy birthday to you!!

Last edited:
Group meditation - I haven't joined one, is it like MLP ? May I join too ? Is there anything specific I need to be aware of ?

Group meditation - I haven't joined one, is it like MLP ? May I join too ? Is there anything specific I need to be aware of ?
Sure :) It started basically as an experiment... to see if we could all meet up in consciousness or some other level. We've done it, what... 3 times now, I think? Sometimes we have things line up in amazing ways, like having witnessed or experienced the same general things. But it's like... maybe one person will see everyone in a field, for another it's a forest, for another it's a undefined white space, but then we'll have have sung the same song. You know... each person's mind is running a bit differently, but still in tune? Something like that.

Would definitely love to have you join! mjbunny already explained the basics of what it is. We've only done this 3 times already as she said. It's very interesting to do! I love it. To participate, you just go to a quiet place to meditate at whatever time we have it...and just have the intent to meetup with those of us here on the board. We don't put any expectations on it at all...we just tell our higher selves we want to meetup and see what happens. The we report the experience back here when we're done. :)

Edit: how long it takes varies for everyone too. Just do it as long as you feel you need to. It can be 10 minutes or 30.. just roll with it however you feel.

I once went to a psychic because of a certain fear about something that would happen to me and she told me "I see this happening to an old person, so this is not in this life, it's probably from a previous life".
I have always known that I will not become really old, like even pension age or older. I also "know" I will die very suddenly and it will be a sunny day. ( I hope I'm not creeping anyone out here, that's not my intention at all. I have also known that our family would live in the USA, and we did for four years. Some things you just "know" beyond a shadow of a doubt)
Very interesting about that owl! Wouldn't surprise me to see they'd have some sort of deeper meaning in dreams...they are such wonderful, intriguing birds. About dying soon - actually I get these thoughts often as well...that I might die soon. When I was younger I almost died from drowning in sea, and before that I've always been so feared of water and so on....kind of crazy! As for now, I fear car accidents...wonder how that might turn out to be 'the thing'. Crazy to think about such things actually, but these thoughts/realisations just slip in unconciously. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Mrs.Music, that sounds wonderful. I find him similar too. Whenever I do see him he is morphing. That really is his thing. I have seen him in an egyptian get-up too and that really blew me away.
I don't find him to much of a long winded talker, very straight to the point actually.
The "feelings exchange" makes complete sense to me because the Astral Plane is an emotional plane.
Yeah, most of my meditations where I can visualize or see him he's morphing...also very often through age, like he starts at young, go to old, back again, etc. So interesting and it's amazing to see how that spark in his eyes is just so continuous....oooh he looked SO amazing last night in my meditation. :wub:

Lol, heck yeah! Egypt & Michael. :heart: Remember The Time was my fave video at the time...I remember I had made this gold skirt of paper with blue ornaments to make it a lookalike RTT outfit for a school party I had...I was like 10 or something, a hee hee! :lol:

Come to think of it...Saturday would actually be better for me. I know that's technically "date night" and a free roam play day... so not sure if that works for everyone else. Votes?
I'm totally up for a group meditation! You mean this Saturday? Would do for me, weekends are like any other day for me. :blush:

Well, for anyone who wants to know - I got that interview and everything went well! The guy was very nice and loved my accent :)lmao:) and would love to have me there. Things is though, that it turned out to be a 3 person company which wouldn't have much to do in wintermonths since the festival is in June, and that I would be doing administrative stuff instead of design, so that means I got nothing new to learn, that means....it's most definitely a no-no. But I'll just keep on searching 'til I found the right company! :)

Very interesting about that owl! Wouldn't surprise me to see they'd have some sort of deeper meaning in dreams...they are such wonderful, intriguing birds. About dying soon - actually I get these thoughts often as well...that I might die soon. When I was younger I almost died from drowning in sea, and before that I've always been so feared of water and so on....kind of crazy! As for now, I fear car accidents...wonder how that might turn out to be 'the thing'. Crazy to think about such things actually, but these thoughts/realisations just slip in unconciously. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

Lol, heck yeah! Egypt & Michael. :heart: Remember The Time was my fave video at the time...I remember I had made this gold skirt of paper with blue ornaments to make it a lookalike RTT outfit for a school party I had...I was like 10 or something, a hee hee! :lol:

Aww, cute! I love Remember the Time! ( and In the CLoset, but those reasons belong in another thread! LOL) :wub: :heart:

I'm totally up for a group meditation! You mean this Saturday? Would do for me, weekends are like any other day for me. :blush:

Glad you can join too. i'll have to check who's joining to aid my visualization/meditation.

Well, for anyone who wants to know - I got that interview and everything went well! The guy was very nice and loved my accent :)lmao:) and would love to have me there. Things is though, that it turned out to be a 3 person company which wouldn't have much to do in wintermonths since the festival is in June, and that I would be doing administrative stuff instead of design, so that means I got nothing new to learn, that means....it's most definitely a no-no. But I'll just keep on searching 'til I found the right company! :)

Think of it as experience in "solliciteren" ( Dutch for applying for a job). Good luck with it all, hope you find your dream job!!

Yeah, most of my meditations where I can visualize or see him he's morphing...also very often through age, like he starts at young, go to old, back again, etc. So interesting and it's amazing to see how that spark in his eyes is just so continuous....oooh he looked SO amazing last night in my meditation. :wub:

That's how he morphs for me as well... different ages and looks. Oh and congrats on impressing them in the interview. Too bad it's not the right thing, but that should at least give you a boost of confidence, right? ;)

MJbunny It is cool that you had me in your dream. What exactly I was doing? Looks like nothing? Funny how it works. I saw Amygrace and you saw me :lol: Hugs to everybody :huggy:
I don't have any more info than what I posted, unfortunately. I dreamed that I had a dream with some unknown Egyptian symbol (honestly no idea what) in it. I came here to post it for you or pm you about it because it would confirm that someone else's dream had really meant something. Like someone else had posted a dream here in this thread and my dream would be some special code that would verify it. Why YOU needed the info, I don't know, lol. And I don't know who the other dream poster was. It seemed to be someone new in this thread... or at least I didn't recognize the name. :scratch:

I will def. join you guys tommorow for a meditation :yes: I am glad that the snow has melted here and it is becoming Spring. The birds are chirping again, and the sun is shining. Its a good time I like to lay on my deck and watch the sky.

Amygrace - yeah, Saturday, hmmm... I usually have so many dates on Saturday nights. :lol: Saturday (tomorrow) works for me. Everyone else? Normal MLP time? (That's 11pm CET / 10pm UK ?)

Im in guys! Since I've lost the MLP yesterday , the group meditation is a great idea :)
Also, the "Earth hour" is tomorrow , tons of good vibes will be send to the world , we can't pick a better day to to the meditation , I think.

For those who want to know more about that , here's a link : http://www.worldwildlife.org/

^ Oh, thanks for reminding me about Earth Hour! Yes. Too bad we can't do the meditation then, but it's at 8:30 local time, so doesn't line up in other time zones.

Asedora - one more thing about my dream this morning. It didn't seem to be the symbol in my dream that was important, but just the fact that I'd had the dream at all. So I didn't need to tell you the symbol, just that I'd had a dream with a symbol in it. That way you'd know the other person's dream was real. :lol: Who knows, man.

That reminds me of that dream I had of him last year where he started out as 30something Michael then was all the sudden 50 Michael. Ohhh I want to see him again so badly!

Nice the interview went well, sorry it wasn't the right fit. You'll find it! :huggy:

Flor said:
Also, the "Earth hour" is tomorrow , tons of good vibes will be send to the world , we can't pick a better day to to the meditation , I think
Oh neato! I never knew about this...thank you for the link!

So looks like Saturday works for most of us...hooray!! I'm so excited to meet up with ya'll again :)

P.S. - just watched Moulin Rouge... and the whole "children of the revolution" made me think of Michael Jackson fans. :heart: Our whole kind of family...with Michael as the "father" in a sense...who has taught us and left us to follow through with his mission...toward healing the world. And when the song started "Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Loooooove!" ... heck yes. That's us. Children of the love revolution, baby. :punk:

Just skimmed the thread, just got back from a night in London.
Thanks you so much for the birthday wishes everybody. So sweet. Thank you :flowers:
:huggy::heart:

Sorry if I missed anything in here - hope everyone is good.
Ooo yes!! Group meditation! I am definately free for it to be Saturday. Simply because I'm going away Sunday night on holiday, so won't be free..or on this thread :eek: how will I live without this thread for a bit lol.
But yes, group meditation would be so good to do :heart: I'm gonna use that Speechless piano version cos it's just so peaceful and it really helps me to get in the zone :D
I'm excited now haha.

:heart: to you all.

Wow, I come back to this thread and there are about 4 pages to catch up on. :bugeyed

I tried meditating last night because I couldn't sleep. This time I saw a polar bear. It turned a purple color and then kind of dissipated into liquid paint? I don't know. It's hard to explain. I think it's drawing attention to global warming and how we need to take action. That was my impression afterward.

And also that night I was trying to look up a quote about love I was going to post to Twitter. I never did, but instead while I was looking I came across this website http://inspiredsoulsounds.wordpress.com/ I don't think it was any accident I found it, and I decided to follow on Twitter. Interesting.

I'm cool with doing the group meditation Saturday. It's always fun even though I never "see" anything. I really enjoy reading people's experiences. :)

P.S. - just watched Moulin Rouge... and the whole "children of the revolution" made me think of Michael Jackson fans. :heart: Our whole kind of family...with Michael as the "father" in a sense...who has taught us and left us to follow through with his mission...toward healing the world. And when the song started "Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Loooooove!" ... heck yes. That's us. Children of the love revolution, baby. :punk:
Totally diggin' that mindstate. Yesssss, for sure.

Thanks you so much for the birthday wishes everybody. So sweet. Thank you :flowers:
:huggy::heart:
Oops, almost forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers:

What time are we gonna do the meditation? Just like the regular time for the MLP? What was that....22:00 GMT right?

Oops, almost forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers:

What time are we gonna do the meditation? Just like the regular time for the MLP? What was that....22:00 GMT right?

Aw, thank you :)
I heard the interview went well, but the job didn't turn out right for you?
I'm sure you will find a great job :huggy: don't give up.

I would like to know this time too? Is it the usual time?

darlingdear said:
I'm gonna use that Speechless piano version cos it's just so peaceful and it really helps me to get in the zone :D
Doesn't that thing just slip you into a spiritual groove? I love it. When I first heard it, it felt more powerful to me than Michael singing with it. It was like...this silent love song, straight from Michael to me. There is so much love and just tranquility in that melody...it's wild.

CaptainEoLove85 said:
This time I saw a polar bear. It turned a purple color and then kind of dissipated into liquid paint? I don't know. It's hard to explain. I think it's drawing attention to global warming and how we need to take action. That was my impression afterward.
Wow interesting.

CaptainEoLove85 said:
And also that night I was trying to look up a quote about love I was going to post to Twitter. I never did, but instead while I was looking I came across this website http://inspiredsoulsounds.wordpress.com/ I don't think it was any accident I found it, and I decided to follow on Twitter. Interesting.
Thanks for the link! Will check it out. I love it when you have a thought about something and then just stumble upon things like this. Or like when you Google stuff and then all the sudden this big roll of stuff you need just starts unfolding like magic. This leads to that, that leads to this, that leads to this other thing. Ah, the internet.
Hope you 'see' or sense something this next meditation btw! It's bound to happen when you keep at it. :huggy:

Usual MLP time for our group meditation yep. 11pm CET/10pm UK

Doesn't that thing just slip you into a spiritual groove? I love it. When I first heard it, it felt more powerful to me than Michael singing with it. It was like...this silent love song, straight from Michael to me. There is so much love and just tranquility in that melody...it's wild.

Usual MLP time for our group meditation yep. 11pm CET/10pm UK

Oh yeah, it's so..like you say..powerful and exudes loves. It really gets into the fibres of my being (I hope that doesn't sound too dramatic lol) and I think that's why yesterday during the MLP I just felt so peaceful, I mean I didn't have a single thought in my head for a bit. I had it on repeat last night and fell asleep to it :angel:
So hopefully, using that tomorrow along with the connection with all of you guys..might make for something interesting..

Oh okay, good good. I will be there then for the meditation, I'll take a break from packing (urg) so I can join you all.

Oh yeah, it's so..like you say..powerful and exudes loves. It really gets into the fibres of my being (I hope that doesn't sound too dramatic lol) and I think that's why yesterday during the MLP I just felt so peaceful, I mean I didn't have a single thought in my head for a bit. I had it on repeat last night and fell asleep to it :angel:
So hopefully, using that tomorrow along with the connection with all of you guys..might make for something interesting..
Oh I agree! I like to play it while I read, or when I miss Michael, when I can't sleep or even when I'm feeling negative energy around me...it zaps it right out. I may use it for the meditation tomorrow too. Thank you Michael for such blissful melodic symphonies!

Looking at the website, inspired soul sounds. "An Open-Hearted Lightworker" (top post). Wow, that's a tough list to live up to entirely and all the time, right? Something to be a goal though :yes: Love their Flickr pics.

:) Chilwdwen of the Wevowution... I always think of that one character... "Swizerwand!" LOL. I always say Switzerland like that to my hubby :lol: Ok, anyway... lol... (actually the last time I watched Moulin Rouge last fall I got really depressed with all the "show must go on" stuff :cry:)

Yes, regular MLP time, not the funky one right at this moment ... I say funky because the US changed to Daylight Savings Time and Europe hasn't gone to Summer Time yet. Enough to drive you batty. Ok, sooo... meditation is the same time as the April MLP:

2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET

Does that cover all of us?

P.S. Just downloaded the Speechless piano version :wub:

Last edited:
Back