Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Yeah... All alone :lol: Oh yeah... I remember at one point I was sitting with some other people around a table with these high chairs... And the place looked so royal.. !!

But we´ll get there, Darli :lol:

Aww poor you tinky! Hey, maybe you met up with my stray higher-self hanging out at this huge banquet table? :lol:
We will get there :D
Oh lol, at what you said about getting Amy's attention. I was desperately calling out screen-names :lol:

Mundy - oh wow, to hear him singing your song! That must of been..heavenly :wub:

9pm; 1st Meditation:

I saw myself in the lotus position and I twirled (like Remember The Time video :D) into the Earth Song video. Everyone was coming in from different directions, crying, saddened by the destruction. After a minute, sparkles appeared on everything and bit by bit the place turned into a beautiful healthy looking place. I can't remember much more from that one.

10pm; 2nd Meditation:

My mind couldn't find a place to settle down in so the location kept changing for the first minute or so. It stopped at a beach at night. I don't remember how everyone came in, I just remember you were there. We held hands in a circle and walked into the water (it was warm water). We all went under water for a second (like a purification thing) and walked back onto the shore together. We were all dry again. (Amy, your hair was loosely curled and I remember thinking the water was going to ruin it but your hair was still dry coming out of the water.)

Then about 10 Michaels came towards us, they all looked the same. Each Michael went to someone in the group and changed into another Michael. We went off with our own Michaels. I went a few yards away with my Michael (this sounds so strange :lol:) and we lay down on the sand and just held each other in silence for about 5 minutes. It was so nice. Then I asked him if he wanted to talk about anything and if he was ok. He was just thinking about his children (not worrying, just thinking fondly). Then I asked if he would help me with a couple of lines of the song I wrote. We laughed about how him giving me lyrics about himself sounded. Guys, I heard him singing my song. OMG I just... I don't even know what to say about it. :cloud9: We got up and danced. He twirled me around, singing the song. :wub: and then I knew what the missing lyric should be.

I felt bad about not being with the group (even though you all had your own Michaels, gah I'm cracking up!) so we went back and all the Michaels met up and turned into Evony Michael. A camp fire appeared under him and he disappeared into the smoke.

We stayed for a few minutes after that but I can't remember much of the end.

Btw, amy I think I keep seeing you because I know what you look like. Other people are kind of faceless to me but I still know who they are. I guess you seem more real to me because you have a definite face in my mind.

Lucky.

:lol:

Then about 10 Michaels came towards us, they all looked the same. Each Michael went to someone in the group and changed into another Michael. We went off with our own Michaels.
Bwahahah ...this cracked me up. :lmao: But it actually makes sense! Earlier when I did my meditation all alone, and I was having my moments with Michael...I had the thought, actually I think Michael communicated to me - that he is able to be with many people at one time. It's interesting actually because this thought has been on my mind for the past day or so. Even in the shower this morning I was thinking about how his energy can be split up...in a way we can't even understand, but it's pure consciousness and so he can be with one fan while being with another at the same time. It really feels like a beautiful thing. Makes me think of what mjbunny had said recently too about how she heard Michael say something in a dream like "my love is too big to be contained in one body" (I'm probably totally messing up that quote).

Then I asked if he would help me with a couple of lines of the song I wrote. We laughed about how him giving me lyrics about himself sounded. Guys, I heard him singing my song. OMG I just... I don't even know what to say about it. :cloud9: We got up and danced. He twirled me around, singing the song. :wub: and then I knew what the missing lyric should be.
Wow! Not only about him singing your song :wub: ...but giving you a missing lyric? :wild: That's so cool.

Btw, amy I think I keep seeing you because I know what you look like. Other people are kind of faceless to me but I still know who they are. I guess you seem more real to me because you have a definite face in my mind.
Oh I know what you mean! I see mjbunny and Mrs. Music more than anyone else 'cause I have an idea of what they look like.

OMG guys... amazing the similarities again! In mine as well he was so sweetly intimate with EACH of us, yes. Really intimate and personal. And it felt that way for me as well. Just looking into his eyes, being close to him. It was totally natural, totally right, totally comfortable. And I saw and felt it was this way for the rest of you too. :wub:

Amygrace --- WHOA! Yes! The shirt was dark blue and was buttoned up with just a bit of a white shirt showing along the top. I would say it was like the pic (sorry to bring this up.. but..) from the front of the mem. program.

And we saw grass (ok, maybe that's kind of normal to see), but some other things that amaze me are:
- the lake (and for Mrs Music the edge of a cliff... so air instead of water... I see this as similar in some way)
- other people being there! yes, for me too
- the warm feelings of closeness with Michael and the way he took time with each of us
- wow... Mrs Music and MJStarlight... the pink heart I made was made of pink light and in the air (not the sky) and kind of lingered in the air. OMG, if you two really saw a flash of it... whoaaaaaa, amazing!
- other things I'm probably forgetting... will go back and try to compile the info like I did in the past, lol...

I gotta go now guys.
Thank you so so so much for sharing all your experiences! Really so beautiful. :flowers:
Make me feel so in LOVE with Michael. Ahh, Michael :heart:

I'm not gonna be around in this thread for a while, going to the US. I will miss you all and this wonderful thread. I will of course be thinking of you all on April 5th :cry: I'll be sure to send love, strength and healing to all MJ fans.
If I have any Michael dreams I'll be sure to write them down :D

:heart: to you all.
(I'm gonna bookmark this page so when I get back I can read up :giggle: I hope I don't miss too much)

I loved reading all of your experiences :heart:

mjbunny said:
Some things will be true, some will not be. But in the end "nothing can change the LOVE".

That part is how I feel about me meditating.

I remember I said something to you, but I can´t remember what.. But I was like "Amy!! Amy!! Are you here?"

darlingdear said:
Oh lol, at what you said about getting Amy's attention. I was desperately calling out screen-names :lol:
Dang I didn't hear anyone calling my name. I remember talking to some of you personally though. Funny about shouting screen names...:lol:

We will miss you darlingdear! Have fun on your trip! :huggy:

Amygrace --- WHOA! Yes! The shirt was dark blue and was buttoned up with just a bit of a white shirt showing along the top. I would say it was like the pic (sorry to bring this up.. but..) from the front of the mem. program.
Yeah like that. It kind of reminded me of the TWYMF video. Gah he was so beautiful :wub:

I gotta go now guys.
Thank you so so so much for sharing all your experiences! Really so beautiful. :flowers:
Make me feel so in LOVE with Michael. Ahh, Michael :heart:

I'm not gonna be around in this thread for a while, going to the US. I will miss you all and this wonderful thread. I will of course be thinking of you all on April 5th :cry: I'll be sure to send love, strength and healing to all MJ fans.
If I have any Michael dreams I'll be sure to write them down :D

:heart: to you all.
(I'm gonna bookmark this page so when I get back I can read up :giggle: I hope I don't miss too much)

We will miss you more :hug:
Have fun! And get there safely .. Take care! :heart:

Well I'm hearing thundering over here so I'm off to do some grocery shopping before the storm gets here! Will check back in later. Much love you guys! Really enjoyed hanging with you all today! :group:

amygrace Growing up I was always told that god could see everything at once, separately. One mind that could give full attention to everything. I feel like this is the same sort of thing. We are so restricted but I believe souls don't have limits.

btw, I wasn't saying that Michael gave me the lyric (although that would be... *speechless* :wub:). I think that how I was feeling made me realise what I wanted to say.

One thing I will never forget though is the sound of his voice singing it. I heard all these different melodies and now I know that the song is nowhere near finished :lol:

Good luck darlingdear! Have a great time :)

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences and letting me be a part of it. I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I really did feel a deeper connection with Michael and to you all. :) :hug:

Im going to go work on some new music now. I've been trying out a new song on my flute and I really hope to make a new video sometime soon. It takes me alot of energy to do it, but if I put my mind to it, hopefully eventually I can get it right!

Talk to you all later!!!!! Keep Michaeling!!! :D :angel:

darlingdear - I found the banquet table amazing because that's exactly as I saw us in the last meditation we did in Feb. Yes, sitting a big table at Neverland. This time I saw us starting under a big tree (light came through the leaves to us in the shade) and then we walked over to the lake.

We held hands in a circle and walked into the water (it was warm water). We all went under water for a second (like a purification thing) ........ We went off with our own Michaels. I went a few yards away with my Michael (this sounds so strange :lol:) and we lay down on the sand and just held each other in silence for about 5 minutes. It was so nice. Then I asked him if he wanted to talk about anything and if he was ok. He was just thinking about his children (not worrying, just thinking fondly). Then I asked if he would help me with a couple of lines of the song I wrote. We laughed about how him giving me lyrics about himself sounded. ..... and then I knew what the missing lyric should be. Btw, amy I think I keep seeing you because I know what you look like. Other people are kind of faceless to me but I still know who they are. I guess you seem more real to me because you have a definite face in my mind.
Wow, interesting. The water thing (ok, again a body of water and some of saw a lake) reminds me of baptism the way you described it, lol. Of some sort, you know. Interesting. The way you described lying there holding him... that's how it seemed for each of us to me as well... as I said... closeness, just calm and wonderful closeness. Interesting you got a bit about his children as well. And then... the song lyrics! :wild: WOW, not that is totally amazing! You remember them now, right? (I hope, lolol.) I mean, that's just awesome. Like in that LL Cool J tribute song "Billie Jean Dream" when he says, "I had a dream and Michael Jackson wrote that part for me in a dream -- that's crazy, right?" And I'm thinking... it's not crazy ONE BIT, LL! ;) The thing about amygrace and others being faceless... for me too, lol. But I always know that others are there. I might not remember everyone's screen name, but I remember quite a few. Like I specifically remember your name, Mundy, being there and talking with MJ while Amy and I were adoring him :wub: :lol: EDIT: Ok, now I just read you said he didn't actually give you the lyric, just helped you know what you wanted to say. Still WAY COOL!

I had the thought, actually I think Michael communicated to me - that he is able to be with many people at one time. .... Makes me think of what mjbunny had said recently too about how she heard Michael say something in a dream like "my love is too big to be contained in one body" (I'm probably totally messing up that quote).
I had the same thing communicated to me. For me it was during the 'kissing' part (which may have just been symbolic... really, I'm not a ho :lol:). He told me basically that he has kisses for all of us :naughty: LOL, but seriously now, like we each get moments, there's 'plenty to go around' (that kind of thing, if that makes sense) and he loves each of us. :cry: And I said I know, thank you :)

Yeah, that quote's about right from what I can remember. It was a dream in which I saw hidden lyrics to a love song version of 'Speed Demon'. Ah, found it: "My love is so big it cannot be contained in one body. My love is so strong it can cross space and time. It's so powerful it can reach you." :heart:

Last edited:
Ok I might as well share both of my experiences because I did it twice. And I saw Michael both times. :wub: And I guess it makes sense if time is all the same, that you guys were also in it both times. First time I listened to Speechless piano version and the second time I listened to this Tibetan meditation music. I think the music actually helps btw. I never listened to music while doing it before. First time I did it about 15 minutes and the second time was 10 minutes. I'm still not totally convinced my mind isn't making this stuff up, but anyway

First time I was feeling disappointed it wasn't working, but then I was in a grassy field and you guys had all held hands and took off flying. I couldn't go with you. I said "I want to fly too!" I tried calling out to you "hey help me out here!" :laugh: but you were long gone. So I just stayed on the ground. I looked to the right and far off into the distance was a figure. I was hoping it was Michael, but I couldn't tell because he was too far away. Maybe my thoughts decided to make it Michael then because then it really was him. He was wearing a cowboy hat. I couldn't really make out his features, but I knew it was him. So now I was alone with Michael. :wub: He said to me "You will get better at this in time." Then he said, "Take my hand." And I did and I think we went flying, but I didn't actually see it happening. We went back to the ground, and then I saw you guys coming down. And you were all like "Oh hey" :waving: and that was about it.

Second time, I immediately saw Michael walking fast through a dense forest. He was wearing his usual black fedora, red shirt, black pants. He said "come on" and motioned me to follow him. So I followed alongside him and he stopped at the edge of clearing. He just stood there for about a minute, admiring the view. It was a little breezy out, and I stood there staring at his back. Then he started walking again out into the open. The clearing opened out into a big grassy field. Then Michael's clothes changed. He was wearing a brown cloak, kinda Mexican style. I said to him "I want to see the others now." He said, "We will, but first I want to show you something." We walked up to this temple. A Mayan temple maybe. It was made of bricks. He shoved one of the bricks aside and there was a book hidden there. He opened it and showed me, but I didn't see what was in the book. Then we went and met up with you guys who were sitting a short distance away on the grass in a circle. We asked Michael to sing us something. So he started singing "Heal the World" and we sang along. Then he said to us to hold each others hands and say that we loved each other (like the Oxford speech) and we did. Then it seemed like Michael was gone, so we just sat there wondering what to do. Then people started leaving around me, so I left too.

Nice to finally get something even if it's me just making stuff up. It does seem like it was a better experience recalling it now, than it actually was. It wasn't particularly vivid, but at least it was better than nothing.

Nice experiences CaptainEoLove85. I wonder what the book was. It's so cool that a lot of us had one on one time with Michael :wub:

amygrace Growing up I was always told that god could see everything at once, separately. One mind that could give full attention to everything. I feel like this is the same sort of thing. We are so restricted but I believe souls don't have limits.
I think it's like that too. I really think anymore that a good analogy for being in a body is like you're in a personal isolation tank/suit. Since you don't consciously remember being any other way you think that's all there is. Occasionally you might think you see or hear something, but you're never really sure if it was your imagination or not. If you want to communicate with others (on the other side or via consciousness) it's like having a tin can and a string. "Huh? Did you say something? I think I may have heard you! Hello?!" And meditation and such can bring us a bit outside that tank/suit so that we can catch a glimpse of what 'reality' is really like. I know when I had my brief conscious out of body thing years ago... I just KNEW so much more. I was calm and wiser and like the real me. I didn't even want to go back into my "stupid brain" :lol:

He said to me "You will get better at this in time." Then he said, "Take my hand." And I did and I think we went flying, but I didn't actually see it happening. We went back to the ground, and then I saw you guys coming down. And you were all like "Oh hey" :waving: and that was about it.
:wild: Flying with Michael! How cool. I felt sorry for you when you said how you got left behind at first :huh: lol.

Second time, I immediately saw Michael walking fast through a dense forest. He was wearing his usual black fedora, red shirt, black pants. He said "come on" and motioned me to follow him. So I followed alongside him and he stopped at the edge of clearing. ..... The clearing opened out into a big grassy field. .... He said, "We will, but first I want to show you something." We walked up to this temple. A Mayan temple maybe. It was made of bricks. He shoved one of the bricks aside and there was a book hidden there. He opened it and showed me, but I didn't see what was in the book. Then we went and met up with you guys who were sitting a short distance away on the grass in a circle. We asked Michael to sing us something. So he started singing "Heal the World" and we sang along. Then he said to us to hold each others hands and say that we loved each other (like the Oxford speech) and we did. Then it seemed like Michael was gone, so we just sat there wondering what to do.
The forest part is so familiar. I know I've been going to this forest clearing for years. I mentioned my out of body experience from 1996ish above and see, I woke up consciously while I being flung backwards through pastel clouds back to my body and I realized at that moment that I'd been in a forest clearing meeting with a group of others there. It felt strangely like California, lol. I knew then that I met up regularly with a group of people in this forest. Interesting, huh? Anyway, a couple of times Michael has walked with me in meditations and he's always saying things like, "I want to show you something..." Cool :)

The Mayan temple and book... WHOA. That's... amazing (potentially at least, right? lol). I wonder what it was! :bugeyed Makes me think of how the Mayan calendar ends in December 2012 and about energy and the planet "we have 4 years to get it right". Sometimes I feel that Major Love Prayer helps us raise the consciousness of the planet too and that maybe this is tied in to something needed at this moment in history (among the work that so many others are doing as well). Wow, I'm just... so curious now about what was in that book :lol:

You mentioned the thing about loving each other (that was Exeter, right?) and reminded me he'd said that in mine as well toward the end. To love each other, feel the connection between each other :group: :heart:

The forest part is so familiar. I know I've been going to this forest clearing for years. I mentioned my out of body experience from 1996ish above and see, I woke up consciously while I being flung backwards through pastel clouds back to my body and I realized at that moment that I'd been in a forest clearing meeting with a group of others there. It felt strangely like California, lol. I knew then that I met up regularly with a group of people in this forest. Interesting, huh? Anyway, a couple of times Michael has walked with me in meditations and he's always saying things like, "I want to show you something..." Cool :)

The Mayan temple and book... WHOA. That's... amazing (potentially at least, right? lol). I wonder what it was! :bugeyed Makes me think of how the Mayan calendar ends in December 2012 and about energy and the planet "we have 4 years to get it right". Sometimes I feel that Major Love Prayer helps us raise the consciousness of the planet too and that maybe this is tied in to something needed at this moment in history (among the work that so many others are doing as well). Wow, I'm just... so curious now about what was in that book :lol:

You mentioned the thing about loving each other (that was Exeter, right?) and reminded me he'd said that in mine as well toward the end. To love each other, feel the connection between each other :group: :heart:

Interesting theories. Maybe you're right. :) Yeah the book hmm...it seemed like it was blank when he showed me it. I'm thinking now why would he show me this really important book that is blank? :huh: I wish this whole part was more detailed.

Interesting theories. Maybe you're right. :) Yeah the book hmm...it seemed like it was blank when he showed me it. I'm thinking now why would he show me this really important book that is blank? :huh: I wish this whole part was more detailed.
A blank book could mean mostly one of two things to me... 1) It's yet to be written, a clean slate, a blank page... it's up to you what history shall record. Or 2) there is nothing because everything has ended (that would be the apocalyptic interpretation, lol). When connected to the Mayans, again, everyone's focused on 2012 because the long-count calendar goes no further. No one knows what that means. The world ends in some cataclysm like an asteroid strike (somehow I doubt it, since many psychics see things past 2012)? The world shifts into a new level of consciousness and thus the old way of being ceases to exist? Or does it simply mean the Mayans didn't continue writing the next phase ("world") of it because they figured, "Ah heck, that's far enough into the future for now. Why don't you guys just go ahead and start work on that statue instead." :lol: I guess we'll find out, huh? I actually had a website about Mayan prophecy that I'd made back in 1997. Hadn't paid attention to it for quite a while. When Geocities closed the website went poof. Too bad.

I had the same thing communicated to me. For me it was during the 'kissing' part (which may have just been symbolic... really, I'm not a ho :lol:). He told me basically that he has kisses for all of us :naughty: LOL, but seriously now, like we each get moments, there's 'plenty to go around' (that kind of thing, if that makes sense) and he loves each of us. :cry: And I said I know, thank you :)
Yes! That's a lot like what I got. :heart:

CaptainEoLove85 said:
Second time, I immediately saw Michael walking fast through a dense forest. He was wearing his usual black fedora, red shirt, black pants. He said "come on" and motioned me to follow him. So I followed alongside him and he stopped at the edge of clearing. He just stood there for about a minute, admiring the view. It was a little breezy out, and I stood there staring at his back. Then he started walking again out into the open. The clearing opened out into a big grassy field. Then Michael's clothes changed. He was wearing a brown cloak, kinda Mexican style. I said to him "I want to see the others now." He said, "We will, but first I want to show you something." We walked up to this temple. A Mayan temple maybe. It was made of bricks. He shoved one of the bricks aside and there was a book hidden there. He opened it and showed me, but I didn't see what was in the book.
Omg this is cool! First because in my first meditation w/Michael...before he showed up I saw me and a few other girls looking at some book on a grassy hill. We were all very interested in this book...like one person was holding it and the rest of us were hovering over her looking at it. Soon after that I looked over my shoulder 'cause I felt Michael's presence and there he was. :wub: The other thing this reminds me of is what mjbunny recently linked us to... that video of that witchy woman saying how something will be found in a forest by people...something important that they won't know what to do with at first but will bring a lot of renewals. It also makes me think of the book the Celestine Prophecy - how the author talked about finding this ancient Mayan secret on some tablets deep in a forest.

Btw, if anyone hasn't heard the song "When I Look At You" - I recommend listening! I just found it yesterday...and it SO makes me think of Michael. Listening to it now after the meditation today too...omg...it just makes me want to cry :cry: I love him sooo freakin' much it hurts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4GRdWSJMy4

EDIT: here's the lyrics:

Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights so long
Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy...

CHORUS:
Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore

When I look at you I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I Know I'm not alone.

[Repeat Chorus]

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like Kaleidoscope colors that
Cover Me, All I need, every breath that I breathe
Don't you know
You're beautiful...

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
I look at you
And you appear just like a dream to me.

Last edited:
Omg this is cool! First because in my first meditation w/Michael...before he showed up I saw me and a few other girls looking at some book on a grassy hill. We were all very interested in this book...like one person was holding it and the rest of us were hovering over her looking at it. Soon after that I looked over my shoulder 'cause I felt Michael's presence and there he was. :wub: The other thing this reminds me of is what mjbunny recently linked us to... that video of that witchy woman saying how something will be found in a forest by people...something important that they won't know what to do with at first but will bring a lot of renewals. It also makes me think of the book the Celestine Prophecy - how the author talked about finding this ancient Mayan secret on some tablets deep in a forest.
LOL, not the Celestine Prophecy again. (I mean that in an endearing way.) I remember last time when people were like "it's fiction???! :doh:" Heehee. But man I loved that book when I read it years ago. Just devoured it. So anyway, on the subject of BOOKS in meditations now... I just remembered that last month Mrs Music saw me with a book! .. Quote:
I saw mjbunny reading a big book, she had glasses on and didn't look up...felt like she was searching in that book for something. Then I went to Amy, and asked if she could help me, don't know what I meant, but said, 'you gotta help me, I can't see it'. No one said anything to me though.
And so this time there was a book again. Whoa. If I take it like we all have something to do with this book... sounds like we're all part of a story or are writing a story? Sounds like something important too. "Every day create your history, Every path you take you're leaving your legacy..." (To add... yeah, helping to write HIS legacy as well. Adding to the legendary Book of MJ ;))

Aww guys enjoyed reading every single one of your meditations , and all the similarities Wow!

My meditation was short this time... I arrived walking at this place and saw Michael sitting there, legs crossed , black fedora on, like he was waiting for us.Some of you were already there , I said hi and gave a hug to each of you individually.
We were sitting in circle just laughing , and enjoying our time togheter. At one moment I think we were playing to some game like hide and seek.
Some names I remember: Amy , mjbunny , louise , darling , mrs.music

Have a safe trip Darlingdear , enjoy your holidays :hug::hug:

Aww guys enjoyed reading every single one of your meditations , and all the similarities Wow! My meditation was short this time... I arrived walking at this place and saw Michael sitting there, legs crossed , black fedora on, like he was waiting for us.Some of you were already there , I said hi and gave a hug to each of you individually.
We were sitting in circle just laughing , and enjoying our time togheter. At one moment I think we were playing to some game like hide and seek.
Some names I remember: Amy , mjbunny , louise , darling , mrs.music
Cool :group: Yeah, so many similarities :)

And so this time there was a book again. Whoa. If I take it like we all have something to do with this book... sounds like we're all part of a story or are writing a story? Sounds like something important too. "Every day create your history, Every path you take you're leaving your legacy..." (To add... yeah, helping to write HIS legacy as well. Adding to the legendary Book of MJ ;))
Perhaps so!

Flor said:
My meditation was short this time... I arrived walking at this place and saw Michael sitting there, legs crossed , black fedora on, like he was waiting for us.Some of you were already there , I said hi and gave a hug to each of you individually.
Wow, that's so right on with what I saw! I definitely saw you there, too...and I remember giving you a hug. :huggy:

Perhaps so!

Wow, that's so right on with what I saw! I definitely saw you there, too...and I remember giving you a hug. :huggy:

Wow! That's so cool! I'm glad that the group meditation is getting better! I mean everytime we all have more similarities :) and what a new siggy!! It's amazing , Looks so real !

I've been re-reading The little prince today , and I'd like to share this quote:

"All men have the stars," he answered, "but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You-you alone-will have the stars as no one else has them. In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing ... you, only you will have the star that can laugh! And when your sorrow is comforted you will be content that you have known me."

That particular highlighted part made think of Michael :wub: I always look at the stars thinking he's in one of them :)

^ What a nice quote from The Little Prince, yes :wub:

amygrace - Oh! I hadn't noticed that you changed your siggy pic :) Love it :heart: Really means something on multiple levels. When I looked at it I got a flashback to a dream in which I saw Michael holding me, as in my higher self :cry: :wub:

Thanks for the siggy love, guys. :) I wish it were real... :cry:.
:hug: Well, on some level it is :heart:

I got that MJ Krishna calendar in the mail today and spent the night reading about Krishna, lol. I knew some just from general world religions study, but more now. Interesting. I was going to write something about it, but I'm just too tired right now. Due to Europe 'springing forward' on the clock tonight it's now 8am here :rolleyes2:, so gonna actually head to bed soon. Night everyone :heart: P.S. I want to add, because I just read it a second time in another work (yes, I'm really going to bed sometime) that Krishna would multiply himself into many copies of himself so each of his Gopis (basically crazy adoring female fans, lol) could each be with him at the same time. That tripped me out because of Mundy's meditation experience ... I mean reading that tonight of all nights, lololol :lol:

Last edited:
Back