Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Hello :waving:
Sorry to barge in like this, I was just reading here and something came to mind. You know the days/weeks after June 25th did anybody else have lyrics randomly coming into their heads but that actually related to what was going on at the time?
I also have dreams to share from before and after June 25th if anyone is interested in hearing..

Hello :waving:
Sorry to barge in like this, I was just reading here and something came to mind. You know the days/weeks after June 25th did anybody else have lyrics randomly coming into their heads but that actually related to what was going on at the time?
I also have dreams to share from before and after June 25th if anyone is interested in hearing..
Welcome here girl! :huggy: I did have a thing with lyrics..not so much that they popped up in my head but that when I listened to songs it was like all pieces fell together. The feeling I had was hard to describe, but all of a sudden the music got to a whole other level as well.

And do feel free to share! That's what we're here for! :)

mjbunny, that's so sad to hear.....oh man. But I read lately that there are times when the spirit actually leaves the body before the body has fully expired; this can happen when the body is in a lot of pain or stress. So I think regardless of this new information, Michael's spirit had flown to peace long before this. :better:

Welcome to the thread, Rockin. I can't think of specific instances regarding lyrics, no, but maybe those weren't the things utmost on my mind at the time. I just remember HTW going through my head all the time during the summer.

Neeve - I think so too. He had already left...

I feel really in a funk today. I wanted to write up some stuff and it's like I just can't somehow. Ugh. The big energy bursts of yesterday aren't here *sigh*

Ok, I'll try to write up some of the Krishna info I discovered yesterday. Like I said, I found it all synchronistic. I had some experiences and thoughts the night before our meditation, specific questions on my mind and I literally ran into specific answers 'by chance' while reading about him (sorry if I want to keep them personal for now). Friday night I made the new siggy pic and then I woke up Saturday morning and the 'MJ Krishna' calendar from Berndt Offerings (that I totally forgot I'd even ordered) had arrived. I realized a bit later that I'd made my siggy with a blue-lighted face and Krishna was also blue. Cute coincidence. But then came our meditation (whoa, like in Mundy's - multiple MJ's, one for each of us) and after that I wanted to read more about Krishna (curiosity's sake - no idea he multiplied for 'his girls' like that, so that was crazy to run across, lol). I know a bit about Hinduism, but mostly in summary. Always planned to read sacred texts, but just have never gotten around to it.

So, some things I learned are below. I'm not saying MJ was/is Krishna, lol, to be clear on that, but just read. Kinda crazy at some points, though ;) Knowing Michael probably knew this stuff too I wonder how he viewed the story, lol:

* Krishna (an avatar/incarnation of Vishnu, also seen as the Supreme God by some) lived around 3300-3100 BC
* Nowadays he's portrayed as blue, but he was traditionally black skinned
* He was absolutely beautiful, irresistably gorgeous, with big, beautiful eyes and black locks of hair falling along his face and a wonderful smile which he showed often
* He is known for his divine music and is pictured with his flute
* The festival that celebrates his birth is during the month of Bhaadra (the date moving around depending on the year), always taking place from mid-August to mid-September
* He was the 8th child born to a royal family (the 7th was miscarried or stillborn)
* As a child he performed miracles like killing demons & turning the poisoned waters of a river clean, so was pretty amazing. He was also very much known for playing practical jokes on people and was already being adored by all the girls
* As he aged he encouraged the people to treat animals and the environment with respect and started a spiritual movement that displeased those in orthodox power
* He is depicted with peacock feathers in his hat/crown
* He eventually married 8 wives, but then to be sweet he also married 16,100 more women who had been captured by a demon and thus disgraced. He slew the demon and married all the women so they would be free and their reputation restored. (That's sweet, lol.)
* He either ascended to heaven in a forest or, more commonly believed, was accidentally shot there in the foot by a hunter with an arrow... leading to his death. As he is often compared with Christ (Christ Consciousness/Krishna Consciousness), one site pointed out that both met untimely deaths, killed with sharp objects... an arrow and nails. (Which made me think of an iv needle ... sorry, just saying :()

Now about the Gopis :
The Gopis, the 'cowherd' or 'milkmaid' girls were unconditionally in love with him on all levels. They were his special lovers too (and completely devoted hardcore fans, I'll tell ya, lol). He was sweet with them, hugged them, kissed them, would always love them back and accepted love from them. He could multiply himself into many copies so all the Gopis could dance or spend time with their own personal Krishna. The girls couldn't bear to be away from him. They were enthralled by his beauty, music and his heart/spirit and loved him in all physical and spiritual ways possible, as the ultimate love. One story I read said that one time he showed up playing his flute in a forest and no matter what the girls were doing (making dinner, taking care of their husbands, feeding their babies) they were like, "OMG!!!! Krishna's in the forest!!!!:wub: See ya!!!!" :lol: They would follow him anywhere, loving him, adoring him, singing songs for and about him, even if it meant wandering through dangerous forests at night and being scolded to go back home to their families. Here's something to read with a funny story: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/krishna.htm And the point was that although they were enamored with him physically, it went way deeper than that. Part of the spiritual path of Krishna is to love him (therefore God) in the mindset of a Gopi... just completely, no matter what. You know, in Hinduism it's about devotion to an aspect of the larger God energy until you master it and become one. Well, in as a short half-understood summary anyway, lol.

. . . . . . .
So then while reading this stuff MJStarlight posted that article about Michael having been given a copy of the Bhagavad Gita in 1999 and saying he already had it, but he loved the book of Krishna art, lol. Then I thought... yeah, I should just read the Gita! I always wanted to anyway! Then I switched back to my email box and witnessed an email pop up... ding... and it was from Amazon.de about free shipping on English-language books, LOLOL. No freaking way! ;) Cosmic message again. :clapping:So I went ahead and ordered it and a couple of others. Not the same translation MJ had (and he must've really read it to know that he had "Bhagavad Gita As It Is" as opposed to another) because the reviews on a newer translation of it were more complimentary. Anyway... crazy, crazy day yesterday.

Last edited:
Hey you guys! I took a little break from MJJC yesterday...a few pages behind now! Going to read thru everything...Will try to catch up with replies.

First, thanks for the comments on my song guys. I did share it with you all before, it was just super rough draft that time...with bad vocals and beats that were off. So I wanted to hear some opinions on it now that it's finished up - so I can decide whether to share it with the world now. :p Sorry to go off topic...but thanks for the feedback. :)

Mundy - OMG...thank you for sharing 'Kiss the Rain'!! I so needed that song! The energy and melody just does something to me in relation with Michael. Particularly the part "I'm so close but it feels like you're so far". I also love the line "Keep in mind, we're under the same sky"... :cry:

mjbunny said:
But does that mean that he could've come back if whatever power decides these things agreed or if he himself had wanted to? I wonder if he had a choice and decided against it. If there was a choice. Maybe he saw that things would work out better like this or he was just so tired and wanted to just stay HOME.
This is tough to think about... because I remember (if you want to put trust in Bonnie's channelings) that when Bonnie channeled Michael in the beginning he said he was very upset that he didn't get to finish the project he was working on. He also stated that it was weird for him at first because he was always able to come back when he ventured out of body before but this time he couldn't. :cry: And, when Bonnie first heard him after he died she heard him say "what happened?" ...so she said "you died" and then he disappeared. So...man...if that's all true... it would seem that his body just couldn't make it, and he had to come to terms with that. Ugh.

mjbunny said:
The dream felt FINE while I was having it, but when I woke up I was worried it was a premonition about death. Whose, I don't know. Hopefully no one's
I didn't know what to make of your dream but after you stating those 3 points...you could be right. I mean, seeing someone who recently passed over, along with work being done, and cutting a cord... yeah. Even the part about going to see a horror movie that wouldn't be so scary..could be connected with death. How people think of it as scary but really it's not? Don't know. Still kind of freaky to think about all that though. Hope it's not a premonition.

Rockin. - good to see you here girl! Please do feel free to share any insights and experiences you've had! :huggy:

mjbunny - O-M-G...! Aside from the awesome synchornicities you've been having...the info on Krishna...:bugeyed holy batman that matches Michael (and us, his fans) so much! Like...shazam. I'm speechless. Woah.

Ok, I'll try to write up some of the Krishna info I discovered yesterday. Like I said, I found it all synchronistic. I had some experiences and thoughts the night before our meditation, specific questions on my mind and I literally ran into specific answers 'by chance' while reading about him (sorry if I want to keep them personal for now). Friday night I made the new siggy pic and then I woke up Saturday morning and the 'MJ Krishna' calendar from Berndt Offerings (that I totally forgot I'd even ordered) had arrived. I realized a bit later that I'd made my siggy with a blue-lighted face and Krishna was also blue. Cute coincidence. But then came our meditation (whoa, like in Mundy's - multiple MJ's, one for each of us) and after that I wanted to read more about Krishna (curiosity's sake - no idea he multiplied for 'his girls' like that, so that was crazy to run across, lol). I know a bit about Hinduism, but mostly in summary. Always planned to read sacred texts, but just have never gotten around to it.

So, some things I learned are below. I'm not saying MJ was/is Krishna, lol, to be clear on that, but just read. Kinda crazy at some points, though ;) Knowing Michael probably knew this stuff too I wonder how he viewed the story, lol:

* Krishna (an avatar/incarnation of Vishnu, also seen as the Supreme God by some) lived around 3300-3100 BC
* Nowadays he's portrayed as blue, but he was traditionally black skinned
* He was absolutely beautiful, irresistably gorgeous, with big, beautiful eyes and black locks of hair falling along his face and a wonderful smile which he showed often
* He is known for his divine music and is pictured with his flute
* The festival that celebrates his birth is during the month of Bhaadra (the date moving around depending on the year), always taking place from mid-August to mid-September
* He was the 8th child born to a royal family (the 7th was miscarried or stillborn)
* As a child he performed miracles like killing demons & turning the poisoned waters of a river clean, so was pretty amazing. He was also very much known for playing practical jokes on people and was already being adored by all the girls
* As he aged he encouraged the people to treat animals and the environment with respect and started a spiritual movement that displeased those in orthodox power
* He is depicted with peacock feathers in his hat/crown
* He eventually married 8 wives, but then to be sweet he also married 16,100 more women who had been captured by a demon and thus disgraced. He slew the demon and married all the women so they would be free and their reputation restored. (That's sweet, lol.)
* He either ascended to heaven in a forest or, more commonly believed, was accidentally shot there in the foot by a hunter with an arrow... leading to his death. As he is often compared with Christ (Christ Consciousness/Krishna Consciousness), one site pointed out that both met untimely deaths, killed with sharp objects... an arrow and nails. (Which made me think of an iv needle ... sorry, just saying :()

Now about the Gopis :
The Gopis, the 'cowherd' or 'milkmaid' girls were unconditionally in love with him on all levels. They were his special lovers too (and completely devoted hardcore fans, I'll tell ya, lol). He was sweet with them, hugged them, kissed them, would always love them back and accepted love from them. He could multiply himself into many copies so all the Gopis could dance or spend time with their own personal Krishna. The girls couldn't bear to be away from him. They were enthralled by his beauty, music and his heart/spirit and loved him in all physical and spiritual ways possible, as the ultimate love. One story I read said that one time he showed up playing his flute in a forest and no matter what the girls were doing (making dinner, taking care of their husbands, feeding their babies) they were like, "OMG!!!! Krishna's in the forest!!!!:wub: See ya!!!!" :lol: They would follow him anywhere, loving him, adoring him, singing songs for and about him, even if it meant wandering through dangerous forests at night and being scolded to go back home to their families. Here's something to read with a funny story: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/krishna.htm And the point was that although they were enamored with him physically, it went way deeper than that. Part of the spiritual path of Krishna is to love him (therefore God) in the mindset of a Gopi... just completely, no matter what. You know, in Hinduism it's about devotion to an aspect of the larger God energy until you master it and become one. Well, in as a short half-understood summary anyway, lol.

. . . . . . .
So then while reading this stuff MJStarlight posted that article about Michael having been given a copy of the Bhagavad Gita in 1999 and saying he already had it, but he loved the book of Krishna art, lol. Then I thought... yeah, I should just read the Gita! I always wanted to anyway! Then I switched back to my email box and witnessed an email pop up... ding... and it was from Amazon.de about free shipping on English-language books, LOLOL. No freaking way! ;) Cosmic message again. :clapping:So I went ahead and ordered it and a couple of others. Not the same translation MJ had (and he must've really read it to know that he had "Bhagavad Gita As It Is" as opposed to another) because the reviews on a newer translation of it were more complimentary. Anyway... crazy, crazy day yesterday.

Wow, that's really incredible.

Thank you for posting that information mjbunny. Well I got my MJ Krishna candle I did a bit of research myself and did notice the similarities between Michael and Krishna. Its very fascinating. :)

Tonight is a full moon!!! I've been out gazing at it a bit. Its very pretty! And found an article about it:

March 29, 2010 Full moon near Saturn

10mar29_430.jpg

Tonight, the full moon beams between the golden planet Saturn and sparkling blue-white Spica, the brightest star in the constellation Virgo the Maiden. For the northern hemisphere, this is the first full moon of spring – or the first to follow the March 20 spring equinox. The first springtime moon is commonly called the Egg Moon, Grass Moon or Easter Moon. The moon turns precisely full tonight at 9:25 p.m. Central Daylight Time.
In the northern hemisphere, the first full moon of spring always takes place in front of the constellation Virgo. Moreover, the constellation Virgo is first seen at nightfall in early spring. Virgo will continue to come out as darkness falls all through spring and summer. However, by the time the leaves turn color and start to fall, Virgo will disappear from the evening sky – not to appear at nightfall again until the following spring. No wonder people in the northern hemisphere associate Virgo with the goddess of fruitfulness!
You probably will not see much of Virgo except for Spica. However, the early Greek stargazers saw these stars as Demeter, their goddess of fruitfulness. It was said that the god of the underworld, Hades, fell in love with Demeter’s daughter, Persephone. But Demeter didn’t approve and refused to allow them to marry. Eventually, Hades’ passions got the best of him. He swept Persephone away in his black chariot and took her to the underworld to live.
Demeter is said to have roamed the Earth searching for her daughter, neglecting her duties as Earth goddess. Seeds didn’t sprout, trees didn’t bear fruit, and a famine hung over the land. Finally, the king of the gods, Zeus, forced Hades to let Persephone go. Zeus had warned Persephone not to eat anything while in the underworld, but she, overcome with hunger, had eaten six pomegranate seeds. As a result, she could not return to her mother permanently. She would have to spend six months with her husband and then six months with her mother each year.
According to the legend, when Persephone is spending her six months in the underworld, the Earth goddess Demeter grieves, and we have fall and winter. Then when Persephone comes back to Mount Olympus, spring arrives!
Modern astronomers have found Virgo to be fruitful in other ways, too. Virgo marks the direction to a massive cluster of galaxies that is about 60 million light-years away. Our own Milky Way galaxy belongs to what is called the Local Group of galaxies, and the Local Group, in turn, is thought to be a far-flung member of this Virgo galaxy cluster.

Source: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/2010/03/28/earthsky-tonight-%E2%80%94-march-29-2010-full-moon-near-saturn/

I wonder if Michael believed in horoscopes he was a virgo. :wub:

256px-VirgoCC.jpg

IF it is true the heart flutter could have just been muscle contraction after they used a defibrilator, but the heart can keep beating after brain death as we know, and he was starved of oxygen for too long. I think the worst outcome would have been if they had managed to keep his body alive and he ended up in a permanent vegetative state, he would not have wanted that.

My own opinion, based on what we know so far is that he was gone by the time Murrey found him collapsed. Whether he killed Michael deliberately and was intending to face manslaughter at the most in exchange for a massive payout at some point, or whether he was outragously wreckless is something we may never know.

LOL, well like I said... it doesn't mean he really said that. Maybe it was just my imagination. I didn't feel like "he" meant it like "oh, she's a mess and just doesn't listen to her dreams", no :lol: I took it more like having important dreams and to keep looking into them deeper ;)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Will try 2 look into my dreams more deeper..altough everytime i do, i get more confused! lol

Hey guys.

So far today I have seen 111, 1111, 222, 2222, 333, 444, 4444, 55555. What's going on?! :scratch:

mjbunny Love that list you made. Sounds familiar! ;)

Amy I know what you mean about the song. The feel of it is comforting.

Welcome Rockin :flowers:

Last edited:
@mjbunny: WHOA! Don't know anything about Krishna (only the word 'Hare Krishna'...what's that?) totally gotta find me some more info on that. So it's basically a religion right? (Sorry if I'm coming across stupid now, just never heard any info on that.) It's quite amazing how many similarities it gives. Just....wow! :angel: It resembles so much! And it's so lovely...aaaw. Makes me wonder again how people will see Michael in the future, if his 'position' will change, if people will be talking about him like we do with historic figures now too. Crazy actually...to realize how that will develop over the years. Kind of makes me shiver on one hand.

To spread some postivity in here, I found this cute vid of basically the relationship between Michael and his fans. Just totally adorable to see it all together. Gee, he really loved us. Look at that face. Pure LOVE is written all over it. Oooooh. Just insane how I am able to love him more everyday. :wub:

This is tough to think about... because I remember (if you want to put trust in Bonnie's channelings) that when Bonnie channeled Michael in the beginning he said he was very upset that he didn't get to finish the project he was working on. He also stated that it was weird for him at first because he was always able to come back when he ventured out of body before but this time he couldn't. :cry: And, when Bonnie first heard him after he died she heard him say "what happened?" ...so she said "you died" and then he disappeared. So...man...if that's all true... it would seem that his body just couldn't make it, and he had to come to terms with that. Ugh.

mjbunny - O-M-G...! Aside from the awesome synchornicities you've been having...the info on Krishna...:bugeyed holy batman that matches Michael (and us, his fans) so much! Like...shazam. I'm speechless. Woah.
Yeah, that dream's symbols were pretty scary to me too and yes... wow, a movie that's scary, but not... like dying is to most. I hadn't thought of that angle. Yikes. Hopefully it's all symbolic of a new phase or something. :mello:

The Krishna info is like :eek:, isn't it? Like stories repeating in history. So crazy how some of it is so similar. I remember in old interviews MJ even talked about peacock feather symbolism a lot and he used that it in Can You Feel It. And the Gopis... yeah, um... can't relate to them at all :lol: :blush: I had so many synchronicities that day because of MJ and Krishna together (on the day I got the MJ Krishna calendar, lol). Soooo weird. It reminded of the day I wrote on one site that I agree he would NOT like to be called a Messiah, but he's like a prophet of music and love and then...ding!... the email subject line in all caps "EIN PROPHET" popped up in the box :D LOL. Whatever that means... :cheeky:

Regarding your new Afterglow, I know at least one person who would like to share it and translate the lyrics (my hubby), so people are interested yeah :D (Only if you're comfortable, of course.) I love the line "why didn't I catch up with you" :cry: It fits for me as well because I think of all those years wanting to see him, to meet him... and I never caught up with him in my way either... (well, not as much as I wanted)

I had forgotten what Bonnie had said back then. "What happened?" :( I wonder about that. Did he really not know? Don't guides come to you or something? What about the whole tunnel of light thing? (Btw, one of the books I just ordered is that Guide for the Recently Deceased you've recommended.) When I read that part again I was thinking how devastated I was those first few days especially, sitting here with no sleep, not eating, holding icepacks on my eyes just so I could get them open enough to see the horror of the news playing out 24/7 on my TV. Oh... I wish I could've 'been there' for him somehow. Hopefully I was with prayers and love. In those first few hours, God, I just knew he still existed. I was crying and crying and crying and just kept asking that he be surrounded by light and love, "Take good care of him, please" :cry:

Thank you for posting that information mjbunny. Well I got my MJ Krishna candle I did a bit of research myself and did notice the similarities between Michael and Krishna. Its very fascinating. :) Tonight is a full moon!!! I've been out gazing at it a bit. Its very pretty! And found an article about it: Source: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/2010/03/28/earthsky-tonight-%E2%80%94-march-29-2010-full-moon-near-saturn/
Cool, thanks! Now I know what that sparkly blue star is! Spica! Sweet that it's in Virgo :wub: Btw, a group of German MJ fans went through one of the star registries or astronomical societies and got the star Dubhe in Ursa Major (the Big Dipper) dedicated to Michael with some special statement about love :) So next time you see that constellation, think of MJ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ursa_major_constellation_map.png

Mrs Music: Krishna is one of the main gods in the Hindu religion. They generally believe that God, in the sense of the main energy in everything/everyone is mostly impersonal. The different gods and goddesses are like personalized aspects of this universal energy. One of these is Vishnu, who has incarnated as at least three other gods on Earth in human form, one of them being Krishna (who's very important in sacred texts). Hinduism consists of many paths to God, so groups like Hare Krishna devote themselves to Krishna as their way to enlightenment. That's my very basic understanding anyway.

If anyone wants the 'fan meeting Michael at the Berlin Zoo' video in bigger quality with no music (so you can hear better what's said), you can download it:http://www.mediafire.com/?3irawrmgmiu (Password: LOVE) I could't play the YouTube vid because stupid Sony blocks anything with music in Germany :rolleyes2: Watch his eyes as she first comes into his arms. He's smiling and maybe laughing a bit under that mask. So cute. I love when he tells her "Just relax" :hysterical: and asks if she's ok :wub: (LOL, I swear one guy tells her at the end something that sounds like, "He's not Jesus, ok?" :lol:) Btw, she says, "Ey, träum ich das? Ey, träum ich das, oder was?!" ... "Uh, am I dreaming this? Uh, am I dreaming this or what?!"

Last edited:
@mjbunny: WHOA! Don't know anything about Krishna (only the word 'Hare Krishna'...what's that?) totally gotta find me some more info on that. So it's basically a religion right? (Sorry if I'm coming across stupid now, just never heard any info on that.) It's quite amazing how many similarities it gives. Just....wow! :angel: It resembles so much! And it's so lovely...aaaw. Makes me wonder again how people will see Michael in the future, if his 'position' will change, if people will be talking about him like we do with historic figures now too. Crazy actually...to realize how that will develop over the years. Kind of makes me shiver on one hand.

To spread some postivity in here, I found this cute vid of basically the relationship between Michael and his fans. Just totally adorable to see it all together. Gee, he really loved us. Look at that face. Pure LOVE is written all over it. Oooooh. Just insane how I am able to love him more everyday. :wub:

I love that video. I can only imagine what a hug like that must feel like. So endearing. :wub: He really does care about his fans.

And thanks for the download link mjbunny. Yeah, it is kind of hard to hear what's being said in the video.

: (LOL, I swear one guy tells her at the end something that sounds like, "He's not Jesus, ok?" :lol:) Btw, she says, "Ey, träum ich das? Ey, träum ich das, oder was?!" ... "Uh, am I dreaming this? Uh, am I dreaming this or what?!"

I heard that too!! :hysterical:
That's typical Berlin for ya. Little rough around the edges...

"Ey, Alter, sach ma, wie spaet hammas denn?" "Bin ick n Prophet oder wat, hab ick Latschen an??" :hysterical: (have your Hubby translate it...)

That comment in the video is SO much like Berlin, I am rolling on the floor here!

Oh my God...that video made me cry so much...I didn't expect that. Just...tears. :cry: It's so overwhelming watching him sometimes. It's like, I cry partly because I miss him so damn much... but I also cry for just being SO moved and touched inside by his energy and love. God he's just... breathtaking in every way.

mjbunny said:
The Krishna info is like :eek:, isn't it? Like stories repeating in history. So crazy how some of it is so similar. I remember in old interviews MJ even talked about peacock feather symbolism a lot and he used that it in Can You Feel It. And the Gopis... yeah, um... can't relate to them at all :lol: :blush:
Oh yeah! I remember reading about his love of peacock feathers in Moonwalk too. Hehe...I just might start calling myself a Gopi from now on....it'll be our little inside joke. :shifty: :lol:

mjbunny said:
Regarding your new Afterglow, I know at least one person who would like to share it and translate the lyrics (my hubby), so people are interested yeah :D (Only if you're comfortable, of course.) I love the line "why didn't I catch up with you" :cry: It fits for me as well because I think of all those years wanting to see him, to meet him... and I never caught up with him in my way either... (well, not as much as I wanted)
Ok...if you guys think it's acceptable as is I think I'm gonna try and make a vid with it soon and then put it up on YouTube...along with an mp3 download for people. Hopefully everyone else likes it. I've been thinking a lot lately about how I didn't catch up with him in this life too... :cry: It still hurts when I think about having missed out on him in physical form, in this life. Hugging him for REAL...looking in his eyes... I never got the chance.

mjbunny said:
I had forgotten what Bonnie had said back then. "What happened?" :sad: I wonder about that. Did he really not know? Don't guides come to you or something? What about the whole tunnel of light thing? (Btw, one of the books I just ordered is that Guide for the Recently Deceased you've recommended.) When I read that part again I was thinking how devastated I was those first few days especially, sitting here with no sleep, not eating, holding icepacks on my eyes just so I could get them open enough to see the horror of the news playing out 24/7 on my TV. Oh... I wish I could've 'been there' for him somehow. Hopefully I was with prayers and love. In those first few hours, God, I just knew he still existed. I was crying and crying and crying and just kept asking that he be surrounded by light and love, "Take good care of him, please" :cry:
I wonder about this too. I mean you hear about how everyone is greeted by their loved ones...and if there's anyone on Earth that deserved the grandest most loving greeting ever - it would be Michael. Why was he confused? What was really happening? Maybe, if our death is unexpected, we all have to go through a realization that we're even dead...and then that opens us up to really see the spirit world and the light? Geez I don't know. It's all very curious though.

Hey guys :wub:
How is everyone?

mjbunny, thanks for the Krishna info....that's pretty stunning!

Bianca, thanks for that video...made me cry again.... how they react to him, it's like they're in a trance....definitely something spiritual about it :)

Mrs Music: Krishna is one of the main gods in the Hindu religion. They generally believe that God, in the sense of the main energy in everything/everyone is mostly impersonal. The different gods and goddesses are like personalized aspects of this universal energy. So God in a sense more like the Christian view (big guy in charge) I guess would be Vishnu. Vishnu has incarnated as at least three other gods on Earth in human form, one of them being Krishna (who's very important in sacred texts). Hinduism consists of many paths to God, so groups like Hare Krishna devote themselves to Krishna as their way to enlightenment. That's my very basic understanding anyway.
Great, thanks for the info! :) Interesting.

Oh my God...that video made me cry so much...I didn't expect that. Just...tears. :cry: It's so overwhelming watching him sometimes. It's like, I cry partly because I miss him so damn much... but I also cry for just being SO moved and touched inside by his energy and love. God he's just... breathtaking in every way.
Aw sorry to make you cry, dear. I was trying to let you guys be positive! :lol: Nah it's okay, I cried too...for both reasons as well. It's just unexplainable what these simple things can do to you. Oh Michael. *sigh*

I wonder about this too. I mean you hear about how everyone is greeted by their loved ones...and if there's anyone on Earth that deserved the grandest most loving greeting ever - it would be Michael. Why was he confused? What was really happening? Maybe, if our death is unexpected, we all have to go through a realization that we're even dead...and then that opens us up to really see the spirit world and the light? Geez I don't know. It's all very curious though.
For some reason I would find it logical if he was being stubborn and like, holding back from 'going over'. He could be so stubborn in life and going with his own will that it wouldn't surprise me if he was overwhelmed and had like this defending shield ready right away. Also considering his childlike imagination, wanting to live forever...it would've been quite a shock. :( Poor baby. But I'm sure once he knew it was 'good' he accepted that loving welcome and got over. That's kinda how I feel.

Bianca, thanks for that video...made me cry again.... how they react to him, it's like they're in a trance....definitely something spiritual about it :)
I know right...it's so deep. If only I had the chance. :heart:

If you guys are looking for relaxing music while you meditate, I have the perfect suggestion!! David Young is an instrumentalist and flute player that makes alot of meditational music. He is also a friend of mine and a really cool guy.

Heres his website: http://www.davidyoungmusic.com/list_all.asp

I have a few of his CDs. I listen to The Celestial Winds one alot.

Heres a couple of his songs on youtube

[youtube]PRGJ79L5kvs[/youtube]

[youtube]aeo8MxmHeIk[/youtube]

For some reason I would find it logical if he was being stubborn and like, holding back from 'going over'. He could be so stubborn in life and going with his own will that it wouldn't surprise me if he was overwhelmed and had like this defending shield ready right away. Also considering his childlike imagination, wanting to live forever...it would've been quite a shock. :( Poor baby. But I'm sure once he knew it was 'good' he accepted that loving welcome and got over. That's kinda how I feel.
I guess that wouldn't surprise me either. Gah this makes me feel so sad for him...:cry: I know he's come to terms with it all and is doing fine now... but still.

Shayla
- thanks for the links to that music! :huggy:

The other night I downloaded an album I hadn't heard for a long time, The Police - Synchronicity. (Because I kept thinking of that word :lol:) Ok, so just now I'm listening to my MP3 player... it's got over 800 songs on it and it's on random/shuffle. Now, on that album there are two title tracks, two tracks with the album's name, part I and part II. So the song 'Synchronicity I' comes up on my player and I think, "Now I wanna hear 'Synchronicity II' as well!" But you know I'd have to hit "next" like 500 times to find it, or go into the menu and hunt down the album and play it from there directly. But... what's the next song that comes up on its own? Synchronicity II :lol: LOL, no way!!! It's all in the title of the songs :hysterical: ~weird~ :unsure:

Hi again everyone. Please excuse my randomness with this post:doh:
I have what can only be described as a roller coaster of emotions at the moment. :bugeyed
This morning I cried like a baby for MJ............:(..............yet this evening I find myself more than ok. Buzzing even!!:scratch:
How strange!!
anyone else feel a roller coaster of emotions here? Swinging from being so very sad to really ok and fine? Or is it just me? Why? so strange!

Last edited:
The other night I downloaded an album I hadn't heard for a long time, The Police - Synchronicity. (Because I kept thinking of that word :lol:) Ok, so just now I'm listening to my MP3 player... it's got over 800 songs on it and it's on random/shuffle. Now, on that album there are two title tracks, two tracks with the album's name, part I and part II. So the song 'Synchronicity I' comes up on my player and I think, "Now I wanna hear 'Synchronicity II' as well!" But you know I'd have to hit "next" like 500 times to find it, or go into the menu and hunt down the album and play it from there directly. But... what's the next song that comes up on its own? Synchronicity II :lol: LOL, no way!!! It's all in the title of the songs :hysterical: ~weird~ :unsure:

oh! I love the police and Sting! Gordon Sumner! The sounds of the 80's!:)
I have wanted to listen to other artists for the first time in 9 months recently, as in the last couple of days too!
For me it has been Paul Weller, as in The Jam, and The Style Council.........
I love Paul Weller as a solo artist too.........
''You do something to me!''..............

^ LOL, and I've never even heard of any of them :lol: I guess they didn't get much play in the US. I've found this so often. Living in Europe is like being on another planet sometimes, having to learn a new history, new "omg, everyone knows this song!" kind of songs and being met with blank stares when I play one of my "omg, everyone knows this song!" kinda songs that was number 1 for weeks in America :lol: I mean, some things or artists (like MJ ;)) are universal, but a lot that you'd think are actually aren't. We get UK satellite and when I watch something like a documentary about things going on in the 70's or 80's there I'm like... whoa, ok, never knew that. And Germans... well, they're just weird :lol:

Billie_Jean09 I had the same sort of day. (Maybe that's what all the different numbers I mentioned earlier was about)

I recorded that song and the quality is awful (which led to me getting a loan for a new computer finally :D) but I thought that if I didn't upload a rough version now I probably never would and my epiphany would have been for nothing so I'm going through with it. (and I'm very sorry about the high parts :blush: it got too late to sing loud which led to me screeching!) Phase one of being more fearless :unsure::

Billie_Jean09 I had the same sort of day. (Maybe that's what all the different numbers I mentioned earlier was about)

I recorded that song and the quality is awful (which led to me getting a loan for a new computer finally :D) but I thought that if I didn't upload a rough version now I probably never would and my epiphany would have been for nothing so I'm going through with it. (and I'm very sorry about the high parts :blush: it got too late to sing loud which led to me screeching!) Phase one of being more fearless :unsure::
:cry: That's beautiful, Mundy! :heart: We have some talented people in this thread, wow. :) Thanks for sharing. And especially knowing the epiphany part just makes it all the more special. Oh Michael... :boohoo: :wub: I really like it.

Mundy!! Oh my God! Please put away your inhibitions of sharing your music for good! That song was AMAZING. The melody, your voice, (the harmonies you did with it!) and the lyrics... wow. It's so beautiful. You outdo me in your talents...I'm a little jealous. :blush: I just want to listen to that song on repeat. :wub: Thanks so much for sharing!

Yes, the harmonies are really beautiful :cry: Again, I really love it :wub:

Awh thanks guys :huggy:

Amy I don't outdo you lol. That's just silly. I love your songs and we're all in this together. I listen to Soul Survivor when I feel like Michael isn't getting justice and it comforts me to hear your words. I had Afterglow on repeat for about two hours the other day. It's so bittersweet and beautiful. I listen to songs that remind me of Michael but songs written by fans are special because we feel all these things that fans write about exactly as they were felt by the songwriter. They're not songs that happen to sound like they could be about him, they are heartfelt emotions especially for and about Michael :heart:

I was thinking about lyrics last night (to make a long story as short as possible I sent the song to my bf, he couldn't make out what I was singing and thought I was singing about something else so I sent him the lyrics and he was asking about them. I told him it was about Michael. He told me that he didn't know from experience but he guessed that it would be so hard to lose an idol that I looked up to and part of who I am is because of him. He also understood that Michael wasn't some random celebrity and he gets that I feel like I actually know him. I was trying so hard not to cry. I just never knew that he understood. He wasn't agreeing with what I was saying, he came up with all that himself and he was spot on. I didn't manage to make that short :doh:). I was thinking that really personal lyrics must come from the Quiet self. Pieces of our soul that ordinarily no one would get to see. They are special and they feel more special to me now thinking of them that way.

Thanks again guys. You made my day :D

^ Aaaw Mundy, great song! Sounds soooo lovely! Beautiful melodies and it 'fits'. No need to be ashamed indeed. I'd like to hear when you get a better quality one recorded, I couldn't hear all the words, or maybe it was also because I had my volume low so I wouldn't wake people up, lolol. But it's great! And sweet your boyfriend understood your love for Michael, that's really adorable. :heart:

Much luuuv for all of you here! :huggy:

Back