Merged: Psychics channel Michael

^Wish there was a big poster version of that MJ Krishna...it's so cool I love it.
Dang it's 8am there? Gurl get your booty in bed! And dream of Michael :heart:

Well I ended up working on my Afterglow song tonight...if anyone is interested, would love some feedback on whether it's presentable to the public or not. :p I'm still iffy about it. http://amygrace.com/afterglow.html

So cool you saw a book too Amy, or THE book. I'm floored by all the similarities too. I like the improvements to your song. But then again I'm no music critic so I don't know how much help I am. :lol: You have a unique voice. I like it. :)

So in love with Michael all over again right now. :wub: Wish I could be with him wherever he's located all the time. Been feeling close to him ever since the meditation ended.

P.S. I want to add, because I just read it a second time in another work (yes, I'm really going to bed sometime) that Krishna would multiply himself into many copies of himself so each of his Gopis (basically crazy adoring female fans, lol) could each be with him at the same time. That tripped me out because of Mundy's meditation experience ... I mean reading that tonight of all nights, lololol :lol:
Woah seriously? :lol: that's so funny...in a synchronistic kind of freaky way. haha

I like the improvements to your song. But then again I'm no music critic so I don't know how much help I am. :lol: You have a unique voice. I like it. :)
Thanks E!

So in love with Michael all over again right now. :wub: Wish I could be with him wherever he's located all the time. Been feeling close to him ever since the meditation ended.
Same heeeerrree :wub:

Woah seriously? :lol: that's so funny...in a synchronistic kind of freaky way. haha
Yeah :lol: and on top of that I just made that new siggy pic last night and Michael's face is blue in it. LOL And I had completely forgotten I'd even ordered the Krishna thing. Things can take a long time sometimes from CA to Germany, so I spaced it. So it arrives today, which leads to that meditation synchronicity and also with things I've been reading tonight (about spiritual stuff and Hinduism in general) because of it arriving... like I get synchronistic answers to things I've been wondering in my head the last couple of days. It's downright weird. But cool weird ;)

Thanks E!

Same heeeerrree :wub:
Me toooooooooo :wub:

Btw, Afterglow sounds lovely :)

Last edited:
^Hah...cool weird indeed.

(sigh) I should get to bed but I just want to sit and stare at Michael for awhile. LOL. Sleeping would be nice if I dreamt of him but I rarely do... so, here I am, just staring. I think Michael is the only man whose photo I could just look at forever. :wub:

:hug: Well, on some level it is :heart:

I got that MJ Krishna calendar in the mail today and spent the night reading about Krishna, lol. I knew some just from general world religions study, but more now. Interesting. I was going to write something about it, but I'm just too tired right now. Due to Europe 'springing forward' on the clock tonight it's now 8am here :rolleyes2:, so gonna actually head to bed soon. Night everyone :heart: P.S. I want to add, because I just read it a second time in another work (yes, I'm really going to bed sometime) that Krishna would multiply himself into many copies of himself so each of his Gopis (basically crazy adoring female fans, lol) could each be with him at the same time. That tripped me out because of Mundy's meditation experience ... I mean reading that tonight of all nights, lololol :lol:

Awesome! I found an article about Michael and Kirshna earlier. I hope its ok for me to bring it here

Satya dasi with Michael Jackson in 1999.

In 1999 Satya devi dasi, of Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir in Brooklyn, New York, twice catered prasadam for the late Michael Jackson at private dinners for two with a man we know in New York City.
When she offered the singer a copy of the Bhagavad-gita he said he already had the book. The host then asked if the book Jackson had was Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is; Jackson confirmed that it was. When presented with a first-edition Krishna Art book, he looked through the illustrations and said he liked the paintings. He took that Krishna Art book home.
He was one of the fortunate persons in this world to honor Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva's Maha-prasdam, enjoying Radha Govinda Temple's world famous Burfi and other Mangal-arati sweets. He got Satya's gourmet prasadam cooking for dinner on two consecutive evenings, discussing reincarnation and karma at the dinner table with the host. Satya reported that Jackson was very nice, soft-spoken and friendly. At that time he was staying in a luxury suite at the Waldorf Astoria with his daughter Paris Katherine and first son Prince Michael; his third child was not yet born. Jackson had been in New York to receive the Bollywood Outstanding Humanitarian Award.
satya_mj.jpg

http://www.chakra.org/discussions2/PersonalJul14_09.html

^Wish there was a big poster version of that MJ Krishna...it's so cool I love it.
Dang it's 8am there? Gurl get your booty in bed! And dream of Michael :heart:

Well I ended up working on my Afterglow song tonight...if anyone is interested, would love some feedback on whether it's presentable to the public or not. :p I'm still iffy about it. http://amygrace.com/afterglow.html

Thats so pretty! I love the title "Afterglow", and I really love the lyrics too. Thank you for sharing! Michael would love it!!! :) :cheeky:

Here's a pic of Krishna having multiplied himself to dance with each of his gopis at once. Ok, I'm off to bed for real now... night everyone :hug:

Maharas.gif

Awesome! I found an article about Michael and Kirshna earlier. I hope its ok for me to bring it here
Way cool, thanks :) That was at this time, the 1999 Bollywood Awards. Isn't he just beautiful? (In so many ways...) :wub:

Awesome! I found an article about Michael and Kirshna earlier.
Interesting...thanks for sharing that.

Thats so pretty! I love the title "Afterglow", and I really love the lyrics too. Thank you for sharing! Michael would love it!!! :) :cheeky:
Thank you hon! :huggy:

mjbunny said:
Here's a pic of Krishna having multiplied himself to dance with each of his gopis at once. Ok, I'm off to bed for real now... night everyone :hug:
I still see you online!!! :nono:...:lol:
That photo...omg...I can just see all of us with our separate Michael's. Amusing.

^

Wow it reminds me of Mundy's meditation today of Michael multipling himself. That is really cool! I like this blue guy, he seems very magical to me, with his flute. Reminds me a bit of kokopelli.

krishna.jpg

Way cool, thanks :) That was at this time, the 1999 Bollywood Awards. Isn't he just beautiful? (In so many ways...) :wub:

oh yeah indeed. Hes gorgeous! And did you notice that Michael wears Gold alot? That is very divine :wub:

OMG...what you are doooooing to meee! I'm gonna be up for awhile watching that over and over. He's sooo gorgeous and sweet.....oooo I just want to squeeeze him!
smiley-love052.gif

G'morning! ;) You guys went fast again, hahaha....cool experiences you guys had, totally love the similarities and the overall feel of it. Interesting about that book, mjbunny! Whoa! And Amy, haven't I heard that song before?! Like...this isn't a new song right? Did you change it? Anyhow, I still love it, greaaaaat lyrics and very catchy. :D

Ok, don't have time to reply to all....off to work today!

A song that always gets me dreaming of Michael :

"Sombra De Ti" by Shakira.

Lyrics and Translation :

I’m going to assume
that my guitar says all that I
don’t know how to say myself
Or perhaps I should hope
that the ravages of time
just planned my end

Smiles hurt so much
It costs the world to breathe
Not having you here with me just isn’t good for me

It keeps surrounding me
The shadow of you
And all the words we said
and the kisses we had
keep swirling over there
Like always,
today I’m
thinking of you

You should know
that there are parts of your mouth not wanting
to be touched by me
and I stumble each day not wanting
with one more old memory
and some new gray story
if I can’t be with you
I already can’t be without you
Each time makes it even harder to be happy

It keeps surrounding me
The shadow of you
And all the words we said
and the kisses we had
keep swirling over there
Like always,
today I’m
thinking of you

All the words we said
and the kisses we had
Like always,
today I’m
thinking of you

I have to say, I suggest you guys listen to it. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard. :wub:

:giggle: Hey everyone, gonna be leaving in a bit. Just couldn't resist checking this thead for one last time, sobsob :lol:

I just wanna say I had a dream about Janet last night, it felt very real. She was sitting at the bottom of my bed with her back against the wall and she looked sad. I woke up (in the dream) and was shocked to see her at the bottom of my bed. I got out of bed and went over to her and said are you alright? I know it's difficult for you. And she gave a really sad smile :( so I just gave her a massive cuddle and it felt real, I mean I could feel this hug and could really see Janet.

Flor - I love the Little Prince! A really great book. That quote, I used to have as my signature! Highfive cos when I read that part too, it made me think of Michael :wub:
I love that book so much.

mjbunny - oh that's so cool that you saw the banquet table in Feb! Mine sounds like the one you described too :)

Okay guys this is it lol, I promise I won't be back for a bit :giggle:
Love to you all :heart: :huggy:

. I asked him, "8701Girl had a dream about you and Kenny. What did it mean?" And he said, "Things like that happened before, yes. :giggle: What did it mean? She does need to pay more attention to her dreams. There are messages and meanings in them" and he looked over at her (so I guess you were there, 8701Girl -lol, I asked him because you joked earlier that if someone saw MJ to ask, lol, so I tried :))[/QUOTE]

Hey! do i do try 2 pay attention 2 my dreams thank u very much michael!!! :lol: that cheeky bugger!

Thanks anyway for asking him for me :)

But uhh he looked at me?? :blink:

I dont remember that......

Hey guys. I was checking the thread earlier and I remembered something from the meditation :heart:

Just when I started I heard 'Hello, can you hear me' from the song Kiss The Rain by Tracy Chapman. It just popped into my head and I haven't heard it for years. I'm listening to it now

I also remembered that after Michael went in smoke we sat around the camp fire. You were playing guitar amygrace. You seemed much more comfortable changing chords and strumming with ease. There was a lot of music related stuff in my meditation. I'm really grateful for that. :heart:

mjbunny Soooo cool about the multiple Krishna's and the pic of them dancing. That makes me feel like I'm not making everything up :lol: I feel good today, in tune.

Thank you so much for last night everyone :heart::group::heart: I love this thread and I'm so happy to be a part if it :)

Edit: Just listening to Afterglow now. It sounds great :yes: I actually had heard it before but I forgot :doh: Love your stuff Amy

Last edited:
Good morning, fellow favorite threadies :group:

A song that always gets me dreaming of Michael : "Sombra De Ti" by Shakira.
Oh, ok, will have to go listen to that and also the Tracy Chapman one posted by Mundy :)

Darlingdear - Have a good holiday! :D Interesting about that dream of Janet.

Hey! do i do try 2 pay attention 2 my dreams thank u very much michael!!! :lol: that cheeky bugger! Thanks anyway for asking him for me :) But uhh he looked at me?? :blink: I dont remember that......
LOL, well like I said... it doesn't mean he really said that. Maybe it was just my imagination. I didn't feel like "he" meant it like "oh, she's a mess and just doesn't listen to her dreams", no :lol: I took it more like having important dreams and to keep looking into them deeper ;)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I had a dream this afternoon that felt fine while I was having it, but now kind of wigs me out. It's not about MJ, but wanted to share it... just in case. I was working at a very busy and stressful place where I used to work years ago. Anytime I dream of this job it's always hell and there's no way we can get the place cleaned up and I'm there all night long thinking "this is impossible, I'll never get done" :angry: But today I was working there and it was fairly typical for this type of dream except that Brittany Murphy worked with me. She was very friendly. I saw her very clearly, especially her eyes, because she was commenting on how peoples' eyes are different shapes and that mine and hers aren't much alike. She wanted me to go with her to a movie that night, but I was on the late shift and the last showing of the movie would be at like 2am. She hung around after her shift anyway. It was raining and raining outside and the water was rising against walls. My boss was freaking out thinking it would flood, but I was sure inside that it wouldn't.

At one point I went out back behind the store to a semi-truck (lorry) that belonged to us/the store. Things would get loaded onto it, etc. There was a long, thick nylon rope/cord lying around and for some reason I tied one end to our truck's front bumper and the other end to a big, strong dump truck down the drive. Don't know why. Then that other truck started to drive away! :bugeyed Agh! It began pulling our truck and ours was parked on a slope, so it was going faster! I was panicking :eek: and screaming for my boss, like how do I stop this thing??? I needed to cut the cord or something. Somehow I climbed into our truck and was hitting the brakes. The other truck was now at least a block away and the rope was being pulled over rooftops and stuff. Then suddenly... SNAP... the cord broke and flung back toward me. It was all frayed at the end. Wheh, thank God, that was close.

So I went back inside and somehow everything was almost completely done! The whole place was clean already! Usually this took all night and it wasn't even 1am yet! Wow! :wild: I said, whoa you guys are FAST! I was astonished because it's seemingly impossible to do all that work without being there all night. And here I didn't have to do it (rock on!). Since there was nothing left for me to do, ok Brittany Murphy, I can go with you to the movie! I was pretty happy. The movie was "a horror film that's funny and made for people who don't actually like horror films". So I said goodbye to my boss and the other night shift guy and my boss then turned into my best friend, which wasn't weird. Brittany and I walked out front to our individual cars and it was soooo dark, like pitch black outside and she remarked how scary it must be to have to come out here alone when I'm the closing manager. I told her it's not that bad and that my friend will be fine doing it alone.

................ so when I woke up I was thinking... all that's usually left a mess is now cleaned up by others, there's nothing left to do, Brittany Murphy wants to go to a movie with me and that thing about the trucks and cords/ropes snapping...? :ph34r: Kinda freaked me out. I could see the cord as trying to hold on when it's not possible or trying to hold things together (trucks hold more people/things than cars... maybe large groups then?) and a need to detach myself from the one pulling away. I guess. But the 'cord snapping' is also like something else I won't mention. And why was everything done early and why was I leaving with Brittany Murphy??? I haven't seen or read anything with or about her recently.

Last edited:
hey guys,

just popping in.
Got really upset about Michael last night, for the first time in a while. But it was therapeutic in a way.

Amy, the song is so beautiful. I especially love the line "with memories I'll never know"... so perfect.

Hope everyone is having a good day :wub:

Aw, Neeve. Sending love to you. :hug:

Wow, odd dream, mjbunny.

Hope everyone's doing ok today. I'm feeling kinda emotionally drained today. Lost my temper with my mum, which isn't something I do often. Sigh, hopefully a good night's sleep will help.

I did two meditations - one at the same time as Amy and the other one with the others. Then I couldn't post my experiences because I had to get up real early to go with my parents and my sister to a children's concert. Didn't have much sleep at all.

It was great to read everyone's experiences and there are a lot of similarities with my first meditation - grassy field with trees, holding hands, playfulness, playing hide and seek, talking to Michael individually and him thanking and kissing each and everyone of us.
I also sensed that it was just 'normal'that MJ was with us and nobody acted weird towards him or fanlike and that made him so happy! To finally feel normal with people he could really relate to. ( That part got me emotional because the totality of his loneliness while alive hit me then fully).

Someone said something about sending love to his children. I do that very regularly and to all the people that are dear to him and I get the feeling that he knows this, also with the MLP, and he smiles approvingly. That is the feeling I get, maybe it's all in my head, I don't know.

When someone's meditation said - his blue shirt changed into red - that was me - I saw him in a red shirt in my second meditation. I was suddenly at this estate where I used to walk in a beautiful park, with forest, clearings and grassy meadows. I was walking there and suddenly MJ appeared next to me. We did the same walk I normally did, and I don't want to tell everything because it was also private and I'm not sure if what I saw was true or imagined. We flew a little above the trees because I said I wanted to and we knew he could and I couldn't so he just carried me while flying. It was very nice!! The others weren't there and it was sunny and beautiful and warm and everything was in bloom and green.
I hadn't thought of that estate in ages so I was very surprised to find myself there. It was the place where I once vowed to myself that with the right man walking next to me would be the one I would marry!

I guess my subconscious is playing tricks with me ?

Darlingdear,Have a lot of fun in the States! And a safe trip!

Amy Grace Listened to Afterglow. Beautiful lyrics. I feel the same way!!

mjbunny, I think it was your meditation experience that reminded me a lot of my second meditation!

Amazing stuff. I had never meditated before to be honest.....

Oh God, you guys... don't want to be all depressive, but a tabloid newspaper just published stuff with what look like real documents from Joe's wrongful death lawsuit that say docs at UCLA got a heartbeat for a while, but it wouldn't hold. :( So I don't know what to do with this new info. I believe, as experts in this document state, that Michael was gone by 11am. I think HE was gone and so if they got a heartbeat back later it was just a mechanical physical thing induced by machines and medications. He wasn't there, I guess. But does that mean that he could've come back if whatever power decides these things agreed or if he himself had wanted to? I wonder if he had a choice and decided against it. If there was a choice. Maybe he saw that things would work out better like this or he was just so tired and wanted to just stay HOME. Or the part that hurts the most is to think of the possibility of him not wanting to go, but his body just couldn't sustain life at that point :cry: Since I do not know, the only way I can look at it, the only way I can believe it is that it was meant to be this way or he just didn't want to come back. It's so hard to think about this because I have to honestly say that I'd have gone for him that day. For real. As crazy as it may sound, if there was a way, some kind of deal... but only if he'd really wanted to stay :boohoo:

-deleted the rest -- sorry -

Last edited:
Oh God, you guys... don't want to be all depressive, but a tabloid newspaper just published stuff with what look like real documents from Joe's wrongful death lawsuit that say docs at UCLA got a heartbeat for a while, but it wouldn't hold. :( So I don't know what to do with this new info. I believe, as experts in this document state, that Michael was gone by 11am. I think HE was gone and so if they got a heartbeat back later it was just a mechanical physical thing induced by machines and medications. He wasn't there, I guess. But does that mean that he could've come back if whatever power decides these things agreed or if he himself had wanted to? I wonder if he had a choice and decided against it. If there was a choice. Maybe he saw that things would work out better like this or he was just so tired and wanted to just stay HOME. Or the part that hurts the most is to think of the possibility of him not wanting to go, but his body just couldn't sustain life at that point :cry: Since I do not know, the only way I can look at it, the only way I can believe it is that it was meant to be this way or he just didn't want to come back. It's so hard to think about this because I have to honestly say that I'd have gone for him that day. For real. As crazy as it may sound, if there was a way, some kind of deal... but only if he'd really wanted to stay :boohoo:

I kind of mentioned something here before, but never really told the story and it's a big part of why I believe he was gone by 11am. I don't know why I felt what I felt below or if it's not just a coincidence. I don't know, but it feels more than that. On June 25th I had a doc appointment very early in the morning, so I spent the day exhausted, but couldn't sleep. I stayed up listening to MJ continuously (nothing but him, when I usually listen to a mix of all artists) and researching DVD recorders online all day... so that I could put my MJ tapes from years past into digital format. An ebay auction I tried for and lost ended at 7:30pm my time (which was 10:30am in Los Angeles). Well, around that time... hard to say specifically when, but I know it was in the timeframe 7:15 to 8:15 (10:15 to 11:15 am) I got really shaky. I mean really shaky, like my hands were visibly shaking and I felt like I was vibrating inside. I thought, "What the heck is wrong with me???" I kept shaking. After maybe 10 minutes I said again, "Ok, this is really weird. What's up with me???" But I never felt like anything was wrong somewhere. I always thought that if someone I loved this much died that I'd get that "disturbance in the the Force" kind of vibe, but maybe I was just too tired to pick that up? I don't know. The shaking went on for, gosh, maybe 15 to 20 minutes? I wish I knew exactly when. I can just time it based on the auction. Anyway, after that I remember just feeling normal again. I listened to Michael still until about 9:20pm (around the time of the ambulance call) when I got up to go make a late dinner :( The last song I remembered hearing was "Smile". I was singing it to myself in the kitchen :cry: We didn't find out until almost midnight...

mjbunny - at the bolded part - I feel exactly the same way! I'm not sure either about the time of death except that this plays into the defense hands ( ugh, hate that!!) I think too that he was gone long before, around 11:00, especially given your intense physical reaction. I think his condition was not life-sustainable, that he was brain dead already, so he had no choice anymore in the matter, but that's just my take....

Mjbunny, you had a very strange dream and it seems to have a meaning. I know that this actress, Brittany Myrphy died recently in December 2009. Right? I have a feeling that you should not go with her to see a scary movie or do anything else like that if next time she comes. Before you do anything you should check what kind of person she was and what kind of religious believes she had when she was live and if it goes Ok with yours or not. Maybe in real life you have to be more careful what ppl you are dealing with too before going with them to watch scary movies even if it looks fun?

This is how I understand this part of your dream with Brittany Murphy involved.
Also, looks like you have an open channel and you are an attraction for different spirits imo. I can sense it. In your dream you wanted to move a heavy truck as I understood but it did not work out. You probably in real life try to pull something heavy or do something and it was shown to you that it is too much. Maybe you just have to focus on Michael and work for him on spiritual level, nothing else? Just my thoughts… .
Brittany Murphy was always described as a very sweet person, very nice to everyone around her: "like an angel", "a little piece of sunshine", etc. When I saw her in this dream I kept thinking of how back in January I'd watched Larry King Live, one with her mother and husband and I was shocked by how much she looked like her mom and how heartbreaking it was watching her mom trying to talk about her (knowing how terrible it felt for us regarding Michael back around July) :cry: In my dream I kept thinking of her mother's sad eyes, but I didn't want to tell her about that. Anyway, I think Brittany Murphy was a decent person. I felt fine about the movie, as it was a theater I'd been to many times. Hmm.

Oh, I wasn't trying to move the truck. The truck was supposed to stay where it was. The other truck I'd tied it to (for whatever reason) suddenly started to drive away and so I was trying to cut the cord attaching them or find another way to stop our truck from being pulled away (not mine, but my company's).

Edit: P.S. The reason I say the dream freaked me out was because: 1) dead person showed up and I saw her soooo clearly, especially her eyes... 2) my old workplace that I unfortunately dream of often enough (lol) usually involves so much hellish work that it's just impossible to finish and this time there was nothing for me to do... the work was all done... 3) the thing about cutting the cord, after I just watched something recently about the silver cord attaching us to our bodies that is severed when we die (not that I just found out about this, no, but I just watched something mentioning it a few days ago, so it was probably quite available in my mind). .... The dream felt FINE while I was having it, but when I woke up I was worried it was a premonition about death. Whose, I don't know. Hopefully no one's :unsure:

Last edited:
@mjbunny: I read that report on the 'heartbeat' this morning before going to work and have been thinking about it all day long. :cry: So devastating, I choked reading it. If it's true: did he struggle? Did it really was his heartbeat, or just some contractions of his heart because it didn't get oxygen anymore...? Was he that strong that it just didn't give up? Wondering about how this time in between felt for him, was he...'back' for a while? Just like you said; did he get any choice? Did he realize the effects, did he just wanted to go home, be safe? (Which would be logical.) What if they got him back, would it have been worth it? Would he be the same old him? It's heartbreaking....so utterly heartbreaking and confusing. Just hope he didn't feel any pain, I got SO extremely worried after reading it. Then I listened to Smooth Criminal on my way to work, and I heard his heartbeat...putted it on full volume....how can it just have....vanished? In this matter of seconds....just gone. Just....forever. I know he's in a better place, but it's so hard. Something so beautiful can just be erased in an effin' split second.
Time's a b*tch...and yet he made time mean SO much. He gave it so much content. Maybe it was enough, maybe the world was only given this amount of time to realize, to 'see that light', to understand...at least he used his time on earth like no one else ever did, he made time his own and was capable to put in enough to make it last longtime and maybe even forever, and so he deserved to get his own time now on another level, his magical heavenly time. :angel:

Well, if she was good person a life I would not go with her to see a freking scary movie in my dreams anyways.
But I've been to see loads of scary movies over the years with my friends and they're not bad people people, lol ;) And like I wrote in my first post it wasn't actually a horror movie, but something kind of lighthearted... something that people who don't generally like scary stuff would like... you know, like Thriller or even a comedy like "Scary Movie". Hope that makes sense. Just trying to clarify. I don't feel the Brittany character in the dream was a bad person, but that's based on my intuition. Well, ugh. Dreams :smilerolleyes:

@mjbunny: I read that report on the 'heartbeat' this morning before going to work and have been thinking about it all day long. :cry: So devastating, I choked reading it. If it's true: did he struggle? Did it really was his heartbeat, or just some contractions of his heart because it didn't get oxygen anymore...? Was he that strong that it just didn't give up? Wondering about how this time in between felt for him, was he...'back' for a while? Just like you said; did he get any choice? Did he realize the effects, did he just wanted to go home, be safe? (Which would be logical.) What if they got him back, would it have been worth it? Would he be the same old him?
The more I've read the more I think that it was just medically-induced mechanical/physical heartbeat, but he wasn't there. It couldn't be sustained, so when they turned a machine off it stopped. So it wasn't really beating like for real, you know. He'd been gone so long by that time if they'd have brought him back it most likely would've been with severe brain damage, and that's honestly harder for me to take. Like someone wrote in the 'The Case' forum... imagine a public battle over life support or something :no: Bless his lovely soul, I guess given the circumstances that morning it just had to be the way it is. And given the choice between him being on the other side and smiling or stuck on a feeding tube and unable to think or move... I think the decision would be obvious for most people :cry: Well, most people. I could imagine doctors wanting to let him go and the family fighting against them and then a fan group "don't let them murder Michael". And some of us would have been labeled 'fake fans' because we'd have wanted him to be free and... oh, the ugliness of other sad alternate realities :(

Ok, I'm seriously tired of talking about depressing stuff for today :mello: A little later I wanted to write about stuff regarding Krishna, because I found it all so interesting. Maybe that will be less of a downer.

^ Yeah you're right, the outcome if they ressurected him would've probably been bad. I think this was kind of the 'best' way to go...it was 'peaceful' even though it's all such a mess with Murray, but ya know...it's...I dunnow...it could've been so much worse. Hard to think about that because it all feels so double, but he's okay now, he's in peace and one day we all each will be able to reflect on it together with him. It'll be clear and we'll find that eternal love of him up there. :heart:

I'm just gonna stay away from that topic. I tried to say something that wasn't totally depressing but it was too hard :cry:.

(off topic, sorry) I recorded a rough version of the song I wrote and my recording system let me down yet again :( I had to record it onto the computer. I have been thinking about getting a new computer for a while so I'm going to get one that I can use for recording because this is the umteenth time I couldn't get my music off that thing properly.

I'll upload it in a while if I can make it listenable. Ugh

Back