Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Actually, didn't we just joke recently here about the Temple of Inanna? :ph34r:
I'm not surprised. Music and Dance are one way to experience the Divine, Sexuality was another one and that one we have lost big time the way sexuality got vilified.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieros_gamos
And Michael spoke an awful lot about bliss and ecstasy in his poetry... I'm not surprised.
Many cultures had some kind of view that allowed for the possibility to experience the divine through sexuality.

Just look at everyone screaming their heads off during these concerts, or the manhood threads...seems like he got that pretty good incorporated as well. :D
See, I didn't know enough about the Temple of Inanna to take it any particular way :ninja: (And I love the iPodomancy right now because at the moment I'm hearing Rumors of the Big Wave's "Burning Times", mentioning Inanna ;) ... that's right, I've got all kinds of weird stuff on my mp3 player, lol.) Yeah, western culture evolved to be all about repressing those impulses for sure. I'm thinking now of Hinduism and the acknowledgement of sexuality as both part of life and a pathway to enlightenment. I have a few books on kundalini and even tantra, which is kinda funny because I generally tend more to the nun-ish side of spirituality, lol. I have no idea if this blippy dream thing had anything directly to do with a past life involving Michael :lol:, I should point out. One could assume, since I'd asked for such info, but it that might just be some very random thing that came into my sleepy mind. But it was like *boing* just there and repeating. It was nothing but words to me at the time. The dream with the boxes of crystals... now that supposedly had to do with Michael. :scratch:

Last edited:
II forgot to tell y'all, a few nights ago I had a dream that Michael was my boyfriend :lol:. We basically were joking around that we were together, my friends didn't believe me, so they said kiss Michael! Prove it! So I pecked him on the cheek..and he nuzzled my neck. Then we were in bed together, :naughty: :shifty: haha, but nothing like that happened, but it was very sweet is all I will say. I woke up giggling like oh Michael :heart:
:heart: to you all.
:wub: What a cute dream :)

Oh girls I'm loving reading everyone's experiences! :heart: :heart:

I felt so refreshed after doing this meditation guys...and I feel even more so after reading everyone's experiences. Sorry if I left out replies...trying to do this with a whining child at my side. lol. Love you all! :group:

Yes, me too. I feel refreshed too. It was a great, yet profound experience. I did some googling on white feathers, but more on that later.

Was reading another thread with an old article from 1972 and this part is soooo for the Harmony Hut:

"Have you ever had that weird feeling that someone was staring at you—watching your every move? If you have, you might discover that the someone is none other than Michael Jackson!"

:unsure: ...... :hysterical: ......... :heart:

Hahaha, naughty naughty that MJ! I'd love to be stared at by him..undressing me with his eyes (okay, stop, too much!)

:lol: That sounded so completely crazy when I read it just now :hysterical: Tonight it was The Food & Water Balloon Fight Meditation :lmao: Like "What do you do for recreation?" Oh, we pick a time and all my friends and I lie on our couches and 'imagine' that we're throwing cake at each other ... and Michael Jackson :lol: The next time my mom says she misses me I should just suggest we have a shopping meditation or something. It's a great way to save money :giggle:

:rofl: - this was just hilarious and cracked me up big time.

It was during the evening and we were all sitting in a huge circle, with an open fire (a small one) in the middle and with a lake a bit further away. It just felt so beautiful. The night looked amazing. It was so warm and sparkly. We talked and sung together, along with Michael and in the end, we all hugged and kissed him. I then saw outbursts of the colour purple, I'm not sure what it was exactly or what it means but I read that purple means connecting with the divine. And since some of you were talking about Michael speaking of love, the universe and God, I'm convinced that it is.

ZenabSuch a beautiful experience you described here!

This afternoon, while I was sitting at the window and doing my history homework, this beautiful music started playing from upstairs. Somebody was playing the piano and they were playing very well indeed. I thought it was time to spread a major love so I went upstairs and left this note :

"Thank you for your beautiful music. The world needs more music, more dance, move love. Heal the world. xxxx."

She continued to play splendid classical music and I couldn't help but go upstairs again to ask her from which composers are the music that she's playing. When I got there, I told her how she needs to spread love through music to make it a better place. She said "Do you think that's what it's about?" I said, "Yes, it's about love, my idol, Michael Jackson, taught me that."

We spoke for a while about music and its important power over the human condition.

I just thought I should post this as I felt I had to take the time out to spread some love.

Spreading the love, that's very important. It's funny how ALL conversations I have with people these days, we talk about the stuff that truly matters; love, forgiveness, unity, being one, spiritual growth. Is that a coincidence I wonder or are there a lot more people nowadays for whom this is equally important as it is for me ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

EDIT: Omg, I totally forgot something! Another dream snippet right before I gave up and decided to just stay awake was something about a past life and the terms "sacred sexuality" and "the sacred sexual" :naughty:/:angel: :lol: kept going over and over in my head. I have not thought of anything like that anytime recently, so have NO idea why it would've just shown up, promise, lol. It made me think of Tantra or things going on in temples. Interesting. Cryptic. And some other words I won't mention... :innocent:

And this is if ANY of these things have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING :lol: I mean, maybe they're clues to some past life or just random bits of weirdness that my brain sputtered out.

In my meditation something (I don't want to elaborate too much here) came up that had to do with tantric sexuality. Today that phrase kept going through my head because I have heard of it but I'm not really familiar with the ins-and-outs if you will ( no pun intended!)
What a crazt coincidence that you had a same/similar experience in your dream. It's like we're really all connected in more ways than we can imagine.
Verrrry interesting...

I'll give some thought to the boxes and the crystals, maybe I'll have some ideas on it later.

Okay, hope you don't mind all these posts by me here.

I was intrugued by the white feather appearing in my meditattion. In the first part of my meditation our group focus, with Michael leading and guiding us, was on peace.

This is some of the stuff I found on the meaning/symbolism of white feathers:

A symbol of pacifism

During the First World War the pacifist Fenner Brockway received so many white feathers he was known to comment that he now had enough feathers to make a fan.

Some time after the war, pacifists found an alternative interpretation of the white feather as a symbol of peace. The apocryphal story goes that in 1775, Quakers in a Friends meeting house in Easton, New York were faced by a tribe of Indians on the war path. Rather than flee, the Quakers fell silent and waited. The Indian chief came into the meeting house and finding no weapons he declared the Quakers as friends. On leaving he took a white feather from his quiver and attached it to the door as a sign to leave the building unharmed. In 1937 the Peace Pledge Union sold 500 white feather badges as symbols of peace.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

White feathers symbolize purification, spirituality, hope, protection, peace, and blessings of the Moon.

Source: http://www.earthwitchery.com/witchesladder.html

whitefeatherlogo.jpg

Feather represent many things including, ascension, the dove, return to consciousness, the feather quill pen as our reality was written by Thoth the scribe who stands with a feather-quill pen. We approach the final chapter and the grand finale. Many of us will discover strange patterns involving birds and feathers, which will act as triggers of awakening.

Source: http://www.crystalinks.com/whitefeathers.html

In my meditation something (I don't want to elaborate too much here) came up that had to do with tantric sexuality. Today that phrase kept going through my head because I have heard of it but I'm not really familiar with the ins-and-outs if you will ( no pun intended!)
What a crazt coincidence that you had a same/similar experience in your dream. It's like we're really all connected in more ways than we can imagine.
Verrrry interesting...

I'll give some thought to the boxes and the crystals, maybe I'll have some ideas on it later.
Ok, now that is seriously wild that this matched! Really, I'm kind of astounded because I haven't even been thinking lately of the, uh, "ins-and-outs" of things like that :lmao:

Ok, now that is seriously wild that this matched! Really, I'm kind of astounded because I haven't even been thinking lately of the, uh, "ins-and-outs" of things like that :lmao:

Love ain't what it used to be, this is what they're tellin' me, push it in stick it out, well superfly sister... ROFL
:punk::hysterical:

Love ain't what it used to be, this is what they're tellin' me, push it in stick it out, well superfly sister... ROFL
:punk::hysterical:
LOL, I meant involving Michael :lol: I've been so pure and innocent lately :angel:No gold pants moments or anything, lolol.

Oh boy, I just watched Avatar for the first time! (Yes, I know......I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late, but whatever. :lol:)

Man...I couldn't help but crying over and over again. It was totally NOT what I expected but such a deep, touching movie. Just....blah, no words. :cry: Also, really weird but I got this huge meaningful deja-vu somewhere in the beginning when they fly on these dragontype animals. Totally weird, I would SWEAR I've dreamed that or something. I suddenly felt so 'connected'. I haven't seen any parts of the movie whatsoever, so I really don't know what that was. Interesting.

Btw, did you guys notice the 'for our children's children' part too?! I was like, OHMYGOD! :angel:
I wish we could take Michael back like they did there with people dying....*sigh*

Okay, I'm off to bed as I'm on fayaaaaaaaa like crazy from this sunburn. :smilerolleyes:
Huwwwwgs! :heart:

Oh boy, I just watched Avatar for the first time! (Yes, I know......I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late, but whatever. :lol:)

Man...I couldn't help but crying over and over again. It was totally NOT what I expected but such a deep, touching movie. Just....blah, no words. :cry: Also, really weird but I got this huge meaningful deja-vu somewhere in the beginning when they fly on these dragontype animals. Totally weird, I would SWEAR I've dreamed that or something. I suddenly felt so 'connected'. I haven't seen any parts of the movie whatsoever, so I really don't know what that was. Interesting.

Btw, did you guys notice the 'for our children's children' part too?! I was like, OHMYGOD! :angel:
I wish we could take Michael back like they did there with people dying....*sigh*

Okay, I'm off to bed as I'm on fayaaaaaaaa like crazy from this sunburn. :smilerolleyes:
Huwwwwgs! :heart:
Well, congratulations! :clapping:You've been nominated for the 'Last Person On Earth to See Avatar' Award! :number_1: :queen:

:hysterical: It must've been amazing on the big screen in 3D, huh? I wish I'd seen it that way, but it's still very touching and visually stunning on the TV :) Interesting about the deja vu. Sounds very dreamlike, yeah.

I STILL haven't seen Avatar...My son is three years old and the only time I made it into the movie theatre in 3 years was for "This Is It" (yes, I did go to a midnight showing) and one other movie...

I am determined to bridge that lack of knowledge though so I can join the "oh my God this is sooo Michael" sentiments!

We're also in the process of moving stuff into a storage facility while renovating a house we live in before making a 3000 mile move...and Hubby hasn't bought any DVDs recently, only I buy MJ stuff...like Nimmer's "Untold Story of Neverland" and other random things.

I STILL haven't seen Avatar...My son is three years old and the only time I made it into the movie theatre in 3 years was for "This Is It" (yes, I did go to a midnight showing) and one other movie...

I am determined to bridge that lack of knowledge though so I can join the "oh my God this is sooo Michael" sentiments!
:lol:

And congratulations!:clapping:You may win the 'Last Person On Earth to See Avatar' Award! :number_1: :queen:

:lol:

And congratulations!:clapping:You may win the 'Last Person On Earth to See Avatar' Award! :number_1: :queen:

"I want to thank everyone who made this possible. The Lady at the registers who swiped my card, my husband for ordering the Director's Cut/2disc set/we just put out lame versions first so you buy them all, and last but not least my microwave and Mr. Redenbacher for this amazing popcorn- my dental hygienist will love you when she has to poke me 'til I'm bloody because the stuff buries itself in my gums".

*screamsoverthemusic* THANK YOU! *makeupsmearsandIhavefinallyachievedanunwantedsmokeyeyeeffect* *SAVE TIBET*

:hysterical: You forgot "This is for the children." Or at least something about fair-trade products. I mean, how could you? :rolleyes2:

"I want to thank everyone who made this possible. The Lady at the registers who swiped my card, my husband for ordering the Director's Cut/2disc set/we just put out lame versions first so you buy them all, and last but not least my microwave and Mr. Redenbacher for this amazing popcorn- my dental hygienist will love you when she has to poke me 'til I'm bloody because the stuff buries itself in my gums".

*screamsoverthemusic* THANK YOU! *makeupsmearsandIhavefinallyachievedanunwantedsmokeyeyeeffect* *SAVE TIBET*

Congrats & ur very welcome! :p

Heres ur prize: ::give_flowers: and also a trophy!! :number_3:

ZenabSuch a beautiful experience you described here!

Spreading the love, that's very important. It's funny how ALL conversations I have with people these days, we talk about the stuff that truly matters; love, forgiveness, unity, being one, spiritual growth. Is that a coincidence I wonder or are there a lot more people nowadays for whom this is equally important as it is for me ?

Yeah, it was very beautiful. And about spreading the love, I think (I'm hoping) that more people are awakening.

Oh, I'm sorry you didn't get cake smeared on your hair, but what you experienced sounds quite nice :)

Oh it's alright. I don't want cake in my hair anyway :lol: (Yeah, I'm no fun!)

Aww... yeah.. music is about love :heart: Im glad you told her that.. I hope she learned that now. Spread the love :heart:

Yeah, I was scared because upstairs is totally filthy and there was some fights so I didn't know who would open the door - still, I assumed if someone could play classical music so well, they are probably sane. :lol:

And damn! Who gets the award for being last to see Avatar? :lol: I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT! :lol: I feel awful :lol:

Girrrls... I'm 2 pages behind, will have to catch up tomorrow. Just wanted to peek in before I head to bed... to say hey, and give some hugs :group: Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! I love you guys. :heart:

:hysterical: It must've been amazing on the big screen in 3D, huh? I wish I'd seen it that way, but it's still very touching and visually stunning on the TV :) Interesting about the deja vu. Sounds very dreamlike, yeah.
Hahah, well I've seen it just at home on my TV (flatscreen so it's do-able, LOL) but it was a crappy version that I downloaded. Ah well, it was nice anyway! :D

Aaaw crap, you stole my award! :eviltongue: Brilliant speech though, LMFAO!!!:clapping:

Girrrls... I'm 2 pages behind, will have to catch up tomorrow. Just wanted to peek in before I head to bed... to say hey, and give some hugs :group: Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! I love you guys. :heart:
Huggies back! :huggy:

'night, everyone. It's pretty much 2:30 and imma gonna go to bed, listen to my bada** meditation tape (the first I almost got freaked out...:swoon:) and watch some sparkles fly. I'll probably just sit there, propped up, half asleep, mouth open, a pictures of real focus.
ROFL, 'oh you know, just gotta watch some sparkles fly'...yeah it's not like it's any news nowadays, huh? :giggle:

'Mornin' everyone :sun: :heart:

Can't believe MLP is tomorrow already. How did everyone else sleep last night? I swear I woke up about every 45 minutes until I eventually figured, ah hell, I'll just get up. Tired now. Some early dreams had something to do with Michael, but I can't comprehend them now. In one I wrote something in a thread, comparing Michael to some other celebrity/famous person/religious figure (not sure which, lol) and I expected to kind of get attacked for it, but to my surprise some others wrote very positively, agreeing with me. Wonder what I wrote, lol. Then at another point I wrote or made something for Michael and put it in a room sort of like a chapel (?) and this attracted several big black flies because what I left there was "very sweet". (Ok brain, getting a little too symbolic now, lol.) Anyway, I knew this could happen, but I just dealt with it, swatting at the flies to get them to leave via the window. Weird. Wish I remembered details. Hope everyone's doing alright today :group:

Wow, where is everyone today?:search:

Hahah, well I've seen it just at home on my TV (flatscreen so it's do-able, LOL) but it was a crappy version that I downloaded. Ah well, it was nice anyway! :D
Haha, yeah, it's not in theaters anymore here either. I saw it on a lame old-style TV. I figure by 2017 we might afford the upgrade to flatscreen and blu-ray :lol: (Once that's soooo last decade and everyone's watching the news in 3D, hehe)

Everyone still seems to be asleep today, so I thought (given some of the convos yesterday) that this might help wake ya'll up :D

Last edited:
^OHMYGOODNESS! Hahah, that song is soooo hot. I've been playing it non-stop lately as I'm going to see Robin Thicke on June 2nd! :wild:
Honestly can't wait! So that song + Michael in the vid = I'm knockie-out like craaaaazy. :wub:

Btw, interesting dream you had there. Sounds like a lot of signs....wouldn't know what to make out of it either though.

Yeah, it seems pretty slow in here today. Don't have much to add also, LOL!
Looking forward to the MLP tomorrow! :)

EDIT: Wait...that means..............meh.
Still looking forward though. :heart:

Last edited:
Everyone still seems to be asleep today, so I thought (given some of the convos yesterday) that this might help wake ya'll up :D

Oh yes, that's a good one. :wild:

Not sure if I'm going to be able to do the MLP tomorrow or not. I have things going on, but if I can't I'll be sure to do it anyway on my own time. :)

Hey everyone!

mjbunny, thanks for the vid, *a hee hee*
Interesting about your dreams....but I don't know what to make of them either ;) I definitely feel him around A LOT in past weeks.

I've been having a lot of MJ dreams lately, but I can't remember all of them. Oh but last night I was falling asleep and the fan was on in my room, blowing cold air around...and then I felt HOT air on my hand. I mean, there was no way that air of this temp was in the room, and only touching my hand...I had just been talking to Michael before it happened, so it made me smile. It lasted for like 10mins...so I just lay there, trusting that he was there :)

I can't believe the 11month MLP is tomorrow...it's also my last before I head to the jungle on Wed. Man, I'm going to miss you guys SO much! I will definitely send my Higher Self on June 25th, and then I'll be back before the July one.

:wild: There's something in the air! Doesn't the sun make people ...ahem... amorous?

I have been meaning to reply but I ended up so far behind :doh:

Have to go again *doh doh doh*

Love to everyone :heart::group::heart:

p.s Is everyone still voting for MLP? ;)
http://tweeter.faxo.com/Best_Forum_Message_Board_or_Blog/2010/05

I've been having a lot of MJ dreams lately, but I can't remember all of them. Oh but last night I was falling asleep and the fan was on in my room, blowing cold air around...and then I felt HOT air on my hand. I mean, there was no way that air of this temp was in the room, and only touching my hand...I had just been talking to Michael before it happened, so it made me smile. It lasted for like 10mins...so I just lay there, trusting that he was there :)
Wow, that sounds like something :) I get warmth/heat when I feel Michael is around.

I can't believe the 11month MLP is tomorrow...it's also my last before I head to the jungle on Wed. Man, I'm going to miss you guys SO much! I will definitely send my Higher Self on June 25th, and then I'll be back before the July one.
Oh my God, that's right! You're off really to the jungle. I'm sorry if I'm remembering incorrectly, but it's like 6 weeks, right? Wow, way cool and exciting (and maybe a bit scary?). I wish you a great experience there, safety and all that! :angel: Stay away from the Ayahuasca (or not, all depending, lolol). It's an adventure... it's a great adventure :punk:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oooo! I have to share a story with you guys! Hb's father has been in the hospital for a while. He had a stroke years ago and recently things have taken a turn for the worse. Won't go into all the details. Well, hb visited him yesterday and it was very disturbing. His father (a bit of an MJ fan, btw) was really sad, crying nonstop and just not doing good at all :( Hb was really upset by this and asked Michael to please help his father if there's any way he can :pray: Today he went back to visit and instead of crying his father was just singing and singing and singing, rehearsing some unknown song over and over (hb said it sounds kind of like a children's song) and trying to get folks to come to his room to be entertained by it, lolol :lol: So now he's happy :D Coincidence? Or Michael? :angel:

Thanks! I hope so! We're slipping behind. Things like blackeyedpeas.com have been added too. Well, keep trying ... :) I keep voting, lol.
:wild: There's something in the air! Doesn't the sun make people ...ahem... amorous?
I don't know about the sun, but Michael sure does! :D

Last edited:
Back