Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Hey guys :huggy::huggy:

Wow it is quiet in here! What's going ooon?

I have been to a funeral today, so was very sad. Although, the speeches people made were beautiful. This man was a humanitarian, just like Michael. He did lots for children all over the world, re-building orphanages, raising lots of money for them, visiting them, throughout his life. The way people were speaking, showed what a wonderful man he was, although I already knew that. They spoke a lot about the power of LOVE. So was nice to hear :heart:

I had MJ-ness in my dreams last night! I woke up saying I must tell the psychic thread about this! But now I've forgotten :lol:

Neeve - Wow, I hope you have an amazing time!! We will miss you lots! :huggy:

:heart: to you all.

Oooo! I have to share a story with you guys! Hb's father has been in the hospital for a while. He had a stroke years ago and recently things have taken a turn for the worse. Won't go into all the details. Well, hb visited him yesterday and it was very disturbing. His father (a bit of an MJ fan, btw) was really sad, crying nonstop and just not doing good at all :( Hb was really upset by this and asked Michael to please help his father if there's any way he can :pray: Today he went back to visit and instead of crying his father was just singing and singing and singing, rehearsing some unknown song over and over (hb said it sounds kind of like a children's song) and trying to get folks to come to his room to be entertained by it, lolol :lol: So now he's happy :D Coincidence? Or Michael? :angel:

I'm sorry to here about husbunny's father.
That's good he was doing better today though :angel:

Mjbunny Great video thanks for that!! Made me grin a very naughty grin....
Sorry to hear about husbunny's father - must surely have been Michael doing his thing!

Neeve Stay safe girl and we will surely miss you!

I went to see Avatar in the movie theater today in 3D. I liked the seeds of the holy trees, and the tree of souls and I got teary-eyed at the part where one avatar said "Our energy is just on loan and one day we have to give it back". Too bad that the movie had an awful lot of fighting in it... Music was great, I liked it, but I love film music. It can really make or break the movie for me. I remember once I heard the music of "Chariots of Fire" and I had not seen the movie nor did I know what it was about. The music led me to see a group of men running on the beach...exactly the way it was in the movie. Music can be very powerful and imaginative in that way

Went for a walk in a forest and through meadows with a friend. Then we had dinner and went to Avatar. And in the city I found three white feathers. What's up with the feathers ? What are they trying to tell me, or is this totally random ?

MLP tomorrow. I'll join and I'll vote some more for majorloveprayer.org

D*mn straight!
745rnhv71.jpg

I can hear him scream "Ascend already, will ya? What more can I give? I got ya chakra right heeeeeeear!" :jump:

Busy day here, not much time for therapy.

Where is that picture from Mod Alert ? I love it!!!

I can't believe the 11month MLP is tomorrow...it's also my last before I head to the jungle on Wed. Man, I'm going to miss you guys SO much! I will definitely send my Higher Self on June 25th, and then I'll be back before the July one.
Ohhh, you're almost leaving! We'll miss you too girl! Hope you'll have some amazing experiences and let us know all about your junglestuff after you get back! :huggy:

Oooo! I have to share a story with you guys! Hb's father has been in the hospital for a while. He had a stroke years ago and recently things have taken a turn for the worse. Won't go into all the details. Well, hb visited him yesterday and it was very disturbing. His father (a bit of an MJ fan, btw) was really sad, crying nonstop and just not doing good at all :( Hb was really upset by this and asked Michael to please help his father if there's any way he can :pray: Today he went back to visit and instead of crying his father was just singing and singing and singing, rehearsing some unknown song over and over (hb said it sounds kind of like a children's song) and trying to get folks to come to his room to be entertained by it, lolol :lol: So now he's happy :D Coincidence? Or Michael? :angel:
That's so touching....really amazing! Imma keep repeating it 'coincidences don't exist'...haha. :angel:(Geez...this makes me realize again how extremely lucky my mom has been while she had her stroke. I 'prayed' to Michael that night, prayed to everything that I could, and somehow she got that miracle...there must be a reason why she's still here. So weird. :eek: :cry:)

I have been to a funeral today, so was very sad. Although, the speeches people made were beautiful. This man was a humanitarian, just like Michael. He did lots for children all over the world, re-building orphanages, raising lots of money for them, visiting them, throughout his life. The way people were speaking, showed what a wonderful man he was, although I already knew that. They spoke a lot about the power of LOVE. So was nice to hear :heart:
Sorry to hear you had a funeral! :better: Sounds like beautiful speeches indeed, though.

I went to see Avatar in the movie theater today in 3D. I liked the seeds of the holy trees, and the tree of souls and I got teary-eyed at the part where one avatar said "Our energy is just on loan and one day we have to give it back". Too bad that the movie had an awful lot of fighting in it... Music was great, I liked it, but I love film music. It can really make or break the movie for me.
Cool you went to see it, didn't know it was still in theaters here! Loved that line as well, about the energy. I missed the film music though, I was totally waiting for some great pieces but almost didn't hear anything...maybe it was 'cuz of my crappy downloaded version, the sound wasn't really what it should've been. :lol:

--------------------

Okay I'm off to bed, it's almost the 25th here....*sigh*. Can't believe it. 11 months.
Hang on in there everyone, big hugs & much love to y'all! :huggy:

Wow, that sounds like something :) I get warmth/heat when I feel Michael is around.

Oh my God, that's right! You're off really to the jungle. I'm sorry if I'm remembering incorrectly, but it's like 6 weeks, right? Wow, way cool and exciting (and maybe a bit scary?). I wish you a great experience there, safety and all that! :angel: Stay away from the Ayahuasca (or not, all depending, lolol). It's an adventure... it's a great adventure :punk:

Yes you're right: I have two nights in Lima (so might be online there), and then Fri night we're heading to the jungle for 6 weeks. I think we will be within a few hours of a 'real' town so we're planning on going back once or twice in the 6 weeks so if we do, I'll certainly check in with everyone here! Then back on July 15th.
It should be quite an experience! Normally I do get anxious before taking on things like this, but I really think I have changed my outlook in the past year...meditation really helps me to relax, so I'm just looking at it as an adventure. "a great adventure"...thank you, I'll remember that if I start getting nervous :)
Yes, ayahuasca....we'll see :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm sorry to hear about hb's father, that's not easy.
But that is a beautiful story and I have no doubt Michael had a hand in it. Maybe it's a song that Michael is composing up there somewhere :)

Wow it is quiet in here! What's going ooon?

I had MJ-ness in my dreams last night! I woke up saying I must tell the psychic thread about this! But now I've forgotten :lol:

Neeve - Wow, I hope you have an amazing time!! We will miss you lots! :huggy:

:heart: to you all.

Wow, it's always inspiring to hear about people who are really making a difference. So sad when they pass on though :better:

Thank you, I will miss you too!

Neeve Stay safe girl and we will surely miss you!

I went to see Avatar in the movie theater today in 3D. I liked the seeds of the holy trees, and the tree of souls and I got teary-eyed at the part where one avatar said "Our energy is just on loan and one day we have to give it back". Too bad that the movie had an awful lot of fighting in it... Music was great, I liked it, but I love film music. It can really make or break the movie for me. I remember once I heard the music of "Chariots of Fire" and I had not seen the movie nor did I know what it was about. The music led me to see a group of men running on the beach...exactly the way it was in the movie. Music can be very powerful and imaginative in that way

Thanks girl!

I know, so much of Avatar resonated with me. When the guy goes "who's bad?!" I just LOL'd. It's a beautiful work.

EDIT: Mrs Music, thanks! I will hopefully have some time to write while I'm there (the communities have electricity so I'll be able to use my computer - no internet of course, lol) and maybe I'll start a new blog category of jungle adventures ;)

Guys, has anyone heard of exit points? I came across some info on this idea today...that when we're choosing our life circumstances before we reincarnate, we choose about 5 exit points for the life, which may be illnesses or surgery or an accident, and these are points in our lives like a 'get-out' clause, where we can decide that either it's all too much, or we've done what we came to do in this life, so we can move on. Or else choose to wait until the next exit point and then decide. It's an interesting idea....made me think....oh, I don't know. Thoughts?

Sorry to hear you had to go to a funeral today. Sounds like he was a very caring person and well loved by many.

I found it in the "pictures that make you go wow" thread.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2808730&postcount=963
I hadn't seen it before, looks heavily, heavily photoshopped but I like it.

Aha, now I understand. It seems to come from "Blood on the Dancefloor" but photoshopped so that he's not in the red leather suit ( sexy!)

That's so touching....really amazing! Imma keep repeating it 'coincidences don't exist'...haha. :angel:(Geez...this makes me realize again how extremely lucky my mom has been while she had her stroke. I 'prayed' to Michael that night, prayed to everything that I could, and somehow she got that miracle...there must be a reason why she's still here. So weird. :eek: :cry:)

Didn't know your mother had a stroke. Well, thankfully she's still here and doing well ?

Mrs. Music said:
Cool you went to see it, didn't know it was still in theaters here! Loved that line as well, about the energy. I missed the film music though, I was totally waiting for some great pieces but almost didn't hear anything...maybe it was 'cuz of my crappy downloaded version, the sound wasn't really what it should've been. :lol:

Yeah, that energy line was something else...it had beautiful things in it. Marvelous nature too.

Neeve said:
I know, so much of Avatar resonated with me. When the guy goes "who's bad?!" I just LOL'd. It's a beautiful work.

Oh yeah, that's right, "who's bad" loved that too! Made me think of Michael straight away and the fighting sequences where that HUGE tree tumbled down reminded me of Earth Song!

Neeve said:
Guys, has anyone heard of exit points? I came across some info on this idea today...that when we're choosing our life circumstances before we reincarnate, we choose about 5 exit points for the life, which may be illnesses or surgery or an accident, and these are points in our lives like a 'get-out' clause, where we can decide that either it's all too much, or we've done what we came to do in this life, so we can move on. Or else choose to wait until the next exit point and then decide. It's an interesting idea....made me think....oh, I don't know. Thoughts?

Never heard of that. Interesting. So, basically, if I understand it correctly, we have 5 opportunities to "bail out" of life if we want. Does that mean that these instances will always happen ? Not everyone gets serious illnesses or bad accidents, so I wonder how that would work ? Maybe it's a magnetic force that we call into action ? But we'd have to be careful also not to judge everyone who dies in an accident as having consciously chosen an exit point as this may or may not be the case and we would never know.

Oh yeah, that's right, "who's bad" loved that too! Made me think of Michael straight away and the fighting sequences where that HUGE tree tumbled down reminded me of Earth Song!

Yes!!

Never heard of that. Interesting. So, basically, if I understand it correctly, we have 5 opportunities to "bail out" of life if we want. Does that mean that these instances will always happen ? Not everyone gets serious illnesses or bad accidents, so I wonder how that would work ? Maybe it's a magnetic force that we call into action ? But we'd have to be careful also not to judge everyone who dies in an accident as having consciously chosen an exit point as this may or may not be the case and we would never know.

That's what it sounds like to me. It's an interesting concept, but you're right, one has to be careful with it. From what I found on it, yes, it seems everyone has them, I guess they just manifest themselves in different ways. Like I said, I only heard about it today so I haven't really digested it yet. I'm interested to hear if anyone else knows more... :)

Just wanted to say that my hb also believes that Michael had something to do with the turn in his (hb's) father's condition :angel: And yeah, about the song... as soon as he told me the story I said, "Maybe it's a new song Michael taught him!"

Meeee toooo. I am especially in love with John William's stuff. He's a freaking genius. And David Arnold's 'Stargate' score :) It amazes me when I mention something about the music in a movie or documentary and others say, "Oh, I didn't notice." Huh??? Chariots of Fire ... I think that was the first non-children's music single I bought as a kid.

Went for a walk in a forest and through meadows with a friend. Then we had dinner and went to Avatar. And in the city I found three white feathers. What's up with the feathers ? What are they trying to tell me, or is this totally random ?
I'd be careful. You could be getting stalked by ducks!
quacking_duck-117.gif
:giggle:
Oh, how sad :( :hug:

Yes you're right: I have two nights in Lima (so might be online there), and then Fri night we're heading to the jungle for 6 weeks. I think we will be within a few hours of a 'real' town so we're planning on going back once or twice in the 6 weeks so if we do, I'll certainly check in with everyone here! Then back on July 15th.
It should be quite an experience! Normally I do get anxious before taking on things like this, but I really think I have changed my outlook in the past year...meditation really helps me to relax, so I'm just looking at it as an adventure. "a great adventure"...thank you, I'll remember that if I start getting nervous :) Yes, ayahuasca....we'll see :D
Ah, well as you once said: MJ has a quote for everything! :D I hope you'll have a great time!

From my experience, I believe they may very often be when Jupiter crosses one of your angles (astrology). I have a book that mostly deals with Vedic astrology (not my strong point!) and I remember coming to that conclusion partially from that. Also, when Jupiter has crossed my ascendent I've had the feeling that "I could go now if I want". One of those times for me was last May/June ... and I was scheduled for a surgery that got cancelled because anesthesia was deemed at the time to be too risky for me. (Ironic considering Michael, huh? :() Thing is... Michael and I shared the same signs on chart angles (Aquarius/Gemini/Leo/Sagittarius) and only 4 degrees off from each other... so he passed when Jupiter was in Aquarius... still conjunct his Midheaven (an angle). :mello: I can't say it always go like that, but I've never looked at Jupiter conjunct an angle the same since discovering this possibility. Of course, we've all survived many of them already. Just an observation. I mean, major life events usually occur under transits to angles, so maybe that's not too surprising. Death is certainly a major event :mello:

Last edited:
I don't have to go afterall! Woohoo!

I'm sorry he's not well but it's really nice he is happy and singing today.

Thanks! I hope so! We're slipping behind. Things like blackeyedpeas.com have been added too. Well, keep trying ... :) I keep voting, lol.
I don't know about the sun, but Michael sure does! :D

Hehehe, he suuuuuuuure does :giggle: Maybe tomorrow's traffic on your site will help with the voting.

Sorry :huggy: It's nice to read about the man and his humanitarianism though. I'm sure the speeches were beautiful. :heart:

I can't believe the 11month MLP is tomorrow...it's also my last before I head to the jungle on Wed. Man, I'm going to miss you guys SO much! I will definitely send my Higher Self on June 25th, and then I'll be back before the July one.

I'm gonna miss you too! :huggy:

-------------------

333rd vote for MLP ;)

I remember reading about exit points when I was.... 10-12ish? (heavy reading for a child :giggle:) but what I remember is a little different. I remember 4 exit points. I suppose your higher self knows if you're ready to leave, not a conscious decision or something. There was something got to do with deja vu? Aw man, I'm trying to remember something I read at least ten years ago :scratch: I think I was looking up what deja vu was and I found exit points. This book said that before you're born, you're shown glimpses of your life and when you live them out, that's deja vu. I don't know where exit points came into it. Sorry I'm being absolutely no help! :lol:

ModAlert - That pic of Michael with the sparkles at his fingertips also reminded me of this one :)

UniverseSpaceMJbackgroundbyDB.jpg

This book said that before you're born, you're shown glimpses of your life and when you live them out, that's deja vu. I don't know where exit points came into it. Sorry I'm being absolutely no help!
Interesting theory. I think it's true about glimpses of your life and having some clues (like in Journey of Souls it says that too), but most of the time I can place my deja vu moments to dreams. There are times I've suddenly vividly remembered that I had a dream about that exact moment (usually something completely boring and unimportant) last week or even a year ago. But it will be specifically THAT moment. So my theory on deva vu is that it's mostly dreams (that most of us have forgotten, you know). But who knows, maybe sometimes pre-life 'glimpses and flashes' as well.

^^ cool pic! :D

Sometimes I remember a dream because of deja vu. I hardly ever have deja vu's anymore and I love the feeling. The weirdest one I ever had was a really long one. My brother was talking and I knew what he was going to say before he said it. The next time I said "You're about to say "Blah, whatever, etc"" and he said "No, I was gonna say...(something completely different)". I always wondered if I changed it because I said something or if there was just some weird co-inkydink going on :scratch:

Just wanted to say that my hb also believes that Michael had something to do with the turn in his (hb's) father's condition :angel: And yeah, about the song... as soon as he told me the story I said, "Maybe it's a new song Michael taught him!"
Yes! I agree :)

Ah, well as you once said: MJ has a quote for everything! :D I hope you'll have a great time!
It's true, hehe

From my experience, I believe they may very often be when Jupiter crosses one of your angles (astrology). I have a book that mostly deals with Vedic astrology (not my strong point!) and I remember coming to that conclusion partially from that. Also, when Jupiter has crossed my ascendent I've had the feeling that "I could go now if I want". One of those times for me was last May/June ... and I was scheduled for a surgery that got cancelled because anesthesia was deemed at the time to be too risky for me. (Ironic considering Michael, huh? :() Thing is... Michael and I shared the same signs on chart angles (Aquarius/Gemini/Leo/Sagittarius) and only 4 degrees off from each other... so he passed when Jupiter was in Aquarius... still conjunct his Midheaven (an angle). :mello: I can't say it always go like that, but I've never looked at Jupiter conjunct an angle the same since discovering this possibility. Of course, we've all survived many of them already. Just an observation. I mean, major life events usually occur under transits to angles, so maybe that's not too surprising. Death is certainly a major event :mello:

Oh, interesting....do you know where I could read more about that Jupiter angle thing? That's amazing about you and Michael and how you felt in June...

I remember reading about exit points when I was.... 10-12ish? (heavy reading for a child :giggle:) but what I remember is a little different. I remember 4 exit points. I suppose your higher self knows if you're ready to leave, not a conscious decision or something. There was something got to do with deja vu? Aw man, I'm trying to remember something I read at least ten years ago :scratch: I think I was looking up what deja vu was and I found exit points. This book said that before you're born, you're shown glimpses of your life and when you live them out, that's deja vu. I don't know where exit points came into it. Sorry I'm being absolutely no help! :lol:

No, that's interesting. Maybe not everyone has the same number. Yes I thin that's a good point, for most people maybe it'd not a conscious decision at all.

ModAlert - That pic of Michael with the sparkles at his fingertips also reminded me of this one :)

UniverseSpaceMJbackgroundbyDB.jpg
Oh love it!

Interesting theory. I think it's true about glimpses of your life and having some clues (like in Journey of Souls it says that too), but most of the time I can place my deja vu moments to dreams. There are times I've suddenly vividly remembered that I had a dream about that exact moment (usually something completely boring and unimportant) last week or even a year ago. But it will be specifically THAT moment. So my theory on deva vu is that it's mostly dreams (that most of us have forgotten, you know). But who knows, maybe sometimes pre-life 'glimpses and flashes' as well.

Hmm, I never thought about that. My interpretation on deja vu is that when you get it, it's deja vu because the first time you went through that, the glimpse was coming to you from the future. I know that sound ridiculous, but the last few deja vu's I've had, I know I got the first glimpse of them when I was in Portugal or Ireland; i.e. before I moved here, so I think they were sent from the future, which is now the present :scratch: but I guess dreams could explain that too...

Hey girls! I'm way behind...gotta treck all the way back to page 508. Here I go!

8701girl - hope you can make it to the next group meditation! :huggy:

Zenab - Didn't comment before...but lovely meditation you had! And so nice of you to leave that note for the woman playing music. Spreadin' the looove :heart:

mjbunny said:
I realized then that I had chosen this style of box back then because it had subconsciously reminded me of a past life with Michael. And then I realized that came out as well in a dream I had last
July. You see, the first dream I had with Michael personally in it after June 25th involved me making these little boxes of crystals and rocks organized in some specific fashion. I had to do it just right. I had sent one to Michael in this dream as a gift and later saw him holding it. I was so happy he'd received it and knew he was happy about it............I was being taught to make these whatever-they-are (boxes of rocks & crystals, lol) by Michael.
Wow...this is SO cool! I know that one would naturally assume it could've all just been symbolism for something (not sure what) or just your head dreaming up fantasies...but since I'm such a "past life fanatic" I like to think that's exactly what it was! Some snippets anyway. Particularly since you asked to dream something about a past life with Michael, and you mentioned realizing you had bought some style of box in this life because it reminded you of a past life with Michael. Ohh :wub: I wish I could dream about a past life I had with Michael! IF I even had any that is. :p This one you had makes me think that Michael was still some kind of "higher up" person in his life.

mjbunny said:
Omg, I totally forgot something! Another dream snippet right before I gave up and decided to just stay awake was something about a past life and the terms "sacred sexuality"
OoO I wanna know more about that! :naughty: Actually it's funny you got that...my Dad has been channeling a lot of sexual information from the Guides lately. :lol:

CaptainEoLove85 said:
Also this morning I was lying in my bed and I thought I saw Michael's hand placed on the top of my head. But it's not as though I was actually seeing it with my eyes. I think I was able to see
it in some other way other than using my eyes. Same goes for the sparkles, like I see them, but not really looking at them with my eyes. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm not sure how it's possible to see something without using your eyes, but that's what it feels like.
:wub: Sounds like the way I've "seen" him before. Like a kind of vision that just shows up in my head. You just get an image of where he's at and what he's doing...like by your side with his hands on yours or something. Yeah. :wub:

darlingdear said:
I forgot to tell y'all, a few nights ago I had a dream that Michael was my boyfriend.........Then we were in bed together,
I want dreams like that!! :swoon:

mjbunny said:
western culture evolved to be all about repressing those impulses for sure. I'm thinking now of Hinduism and the acknowledgement of sexuality as both part of life and a pathway to enlightenment.
Word. I've been having many discussions with my parents about this kind of thing (is that weird? LOL) because of what they've been told by the Guides. It's very interesting stuff...but I suppose a WHOLE other topic that wouldn't be best suited here. :lol:

mjbunny said:
But it was like *boing* just there and repeating.
LMFAO... out of context, that line is quite amusing :shifty: :lmao:

MJJLaugh - cool about the info you found about white feathers! Totally makes sense...as doves are generally symbols of peace and they have white feathers. Love that you saw that in the meditation! :angel:

Mrs. Music said:
Man...I couldn't help but crying over and over again. It was totally NOT what I expected but such a deep, touching movie. Just....blah, no words.
Yay you watched it! You really come out of that movie different, huh? Very inspiring and touching.... definitely made me think of Michael throughout. :cry: Cool about the deja-vu you had!

Modulation Alert said:
"I want to thank everyone who made this possible. The Lady at the registers who swiped my card, my husband for ordering the Director's Cut/2disc set/we just put out lame versions first so you buy them all, and last but not least my microwave and Mr. Redenbacher for this amazing popcorn- my dental hygienist will love you when she has to poke me 'til I'm bloody because the stuff buries itself in my gums".*screamsoverthemusic* THANK YOU! *makeupsmearsandIhavefinallyachievedanunwantedsmok eyeyeeffect* *SAVE TIBET*
:lmao: Girl you crack me up.

mjbunny said:
Everyone still seems to be asleep today, so I thought (given some of the convos yesterday) that this might help wake ya'll up
Woah...woah...woah...:dropdead: I think I might take this with me to bed later and I ain't kiddin...:shifty:

Neeve said:
last night I was falling asleep and the fan was on in my room, blowing cold air around...and then I felt HOT air on my hand. I mean, there was no way that air of this temp was in the room, and only touching my hand...I had just been talking to Michael before it happened, so it made me smile. It lasted for like 10mins...so I just lay there, trusting that he was there
Awz! I think I'm getting a little "out of touch" in feeling Michael around. Or maybe he just doesn't come around anymore. Sometimes I THINK I feel him in my room with me when I'm writing music...but it's not like that strong inner knowing that I used to get when he would come around. I suppose that's only happened maybe 3 times though. Good luck on your trip btw! Be safe!

mjbunny said:
Hb was really upset by this and asked Michael to please help his father if there's any way he can Today he went back to visit and instead of crying his father was just singing and singing and singing, rehearsing some unknown song over and over (hb said it sounds kind of like a children's song) and trying to get folks to come to his room to be entertained by it, lolol So now he's happy Coincidence? Or Michael?
Oh wow...how nice to hear! I betcha Michael not only came to visit his Dad but then sent a whole legion of angels to stand guard while he's not there. That's just Michael, ya know :wub: Hope hb's father continues to get better.

MJJLaugh said:
in the city I found three white feathers. What's up with the feathers ? What are they trying to tell me, or is this totally random ?
Omg I love it! I bet it was just affirmation about the meditation being real...and that the symbolism you found out about it is what he was trying to express and pass along. :angel: :heart:

Interesting about the exit point discussion...haven't heard much on that myself...so nothing to add. But interesting reading what you guys have to say!

Mundy said:
This book said that before you're born, you're shown glimpses of your life and when you live them out, that's deja vu.
That's a cool concept! Like mjbunny, I usually feel like deja vu's are things I've dreamt before...but sometimes I can't place it...I just have that knowing that I've "seen myself doing that" before. I love deja vu's too...wish I got them more!

mjbunny said:
That pic of Michael with the sparkles at his fingertips also reminded me of this one
*right click save*... love that!

Oh, interesting....do you know where I could read more about that Jupiter angle thing? That's amazing about you and Michael and how you felt in June...
No, lol, because it was kind of my theory or I at least can't recall specifically if I read something similar over the years (although I'd assume others have come to similar conclusions). Jupiter is usually thought of a beneficial influence, so it was odd that one might die when it's supposed to be giving you a gift (unless you use the German word "Gift" ... i.e. "poison" haha). I know I kind of realized this in the late 90's around the time I was reading a book called "The Astrology of Death" (pretty hardcore and mostly based on Vedic instead of Western astrology, so not something for amateurs, yikes). I think I probably got interested in one aspect of something in that book and then dorked around with charts for days, lol. You see, after years of studying ad nauseum I used to do astrology as a side job, before I got so burned out on it that I can barely bear to think of it now :lol: In addition to Jupiter crossing an angle, I'm sure that something else has to trigger the situation. There's always a trigger, like a Mars transit or whatnot. (Ouch, my head is already starting to hurt.)

Hmm, I never thought about that. My interpretation on deja vu is that when you get it, it's deja vu because the first time you went through that, the glimpse was coming to you from the future. I know that sound ridiculous, but the last few deja vu's I've had, I know I got the first glimpse of them when I was in Portugal or Ireland; i.e. before I moved here, so I think they were sent from the future, which is now the present :scratch: but I guess dreams could explain that too...
Cool. I've had things like that too, sometimes over a year in advance I've had a dream (totally forgotten at the time) and then I end up in a place (new city, etc) that I've never been to before and suddenly it's a total deja vu and I'm like.... whaaaaa... then WHOOSH... this whole dream floods back into my mind and I'm like :bugeyed "No way! I dreamed this! Geez... months and months ago! There should be a school behind us.. yep, there it is." LOL I've had this happen so many times that I guess I'm convinced now that deja vu I can't place is just from a vague, forgotten dream. (Or maybe some trip in another dimension? But why are they so often just pointless things, like an unimportant snippet of a conversation that nothing seems to rely on? So weird. Or it's just that time doesn't exist, so we're overlapping moments all the time on some level?)

Man, one time about 20 years ago (man, i'm getting old, lolol) I had this nightmare about being inside a strangely laid-out house with a long garage in front and a very steep front yard. The entrance door was all the way around the garage. In the dream there were these strange and creepy glowing outlined creature things that just stood in fixed positions in the front yard in odd poses. Something terrible was going on in this house, like a husband killing his wife or something. I couldn't leave, though, because of the 'creatures' posing out front. Well a month or two later it was nearing Christmas and my sister and I were out driving and we turned down a familiar road that had ended at a certain point at a forested area. We were astounded to find (since we hadn't been that way for some time) that the street had now been extended a couple of more blocks and that brand new houses (with people already living in a few of them, nonetheless!) had been built amidst the trees. We drove onward on this brand new section of road and then... HOLY CRAP, I about wrecked the car. THERE was THE house! I mean, EXACTLY THE HOUSE. Same massively steep and skinny front yard, same garage, same color, some everything... even complete with these unique outlined two-dimensional stand-up Christmas characters (like Santa, Frosty, an angel) with lights along all the edges of them, positioned in exactly the same spots in the front yard as they were in my dream! :doh: But I never heard of anyone murdering anyone there and lived in that city for a few more years. At least I never knew of anything happening. What the heck.

Hello again everyone in this thread! :)
Please excuse my random postings from time to time, and I do feel bad as I always seem to come on here at an un sociable hr 4 me in the UK!:doh:
I went to Camber Sands today ( yesterday now) and wrote a message in the sand. :D
Just after I wrote it and was walking back off the beach a tiny white feather was in my path! :angel:
Anyway here's my pic! :wub:
Camber24thMay2010015.jpg

Amygrace - "random things" :lol: Ain't that the truth, lol

Billie_Jean09 - Wow, how sweet :) :heart: Thanks for sharing. Whoa about the white feather. Maybe I should get out more. Can't expect them to blow in through the window :lol:

Ohh you guys...after I made my last post I went outside with my daughter and it was soo beautiful. It was raining but half the sky was blue with the sun shining through and lighting up the edge of the clouds...it was like a window to heaven! and in the other half of the sky was lightning. Then fireflies showed up! It was just lovely. I took some video. Really brought me back to the magic of childhood and reminded me of Michael :wub:

Billie_Jean09
- Lovely! :heart:

Shayla - hey girl :huggy:

Oh, how cute! And fireflies! I've never lived in a place where there were fireflies :) (Although I saw them a couple of times at my grandparents' house in the midwest.) Your daughter made me think of this ING commercial on UK television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDHZzjdMtWY It's possibly the cutest ad ever.

And holla to MJStarlight! Hi there :)

Ohh you guys...after I made my last post I went outside with my daughter and it was soo beautiful. It was raining but half the sky was blue with the sun shining through and lighting up the edge of the clouds...it was like a window to heaven! and in the other half of the sky was lightning. Then fireflies showed up! It was just lovely. I took [...[/URL]. Really brought me back to the magic of childhood and reminded me of Michael :wub:

Billie_Jean09
- Lovely! :heart:

Shayla - hey girl :huggy:

Hehe, my son was all over your girl, especially a girl jumping in puddles. Did she say she snifted something? :wub:He's mesmerized by the laptop and the girl in it. :rofl: My son would immediately ROLL in the puddle. He now holds his rubber ducky because you know, it's not late enough apparantly. (fell asleep at 7 and is now UP)Love it! :D

I'm telling him, child, go to bed please so that mommy can record the umpteenth version of a murder ballad for Mr. Jackson. :tease:

OT, but the cute ING ad made me think of one of my favs of all time, featuring none other than the Cosmic Bunny (aka God, aka Flying Spaghetti Monster). Wanted to share ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEm3YSjcu4M It's just sooo cool, all the different colors of bunnies hopping in and out of existence and becoming one together to form the world. Then they change back into the ONE, the BIG bunny, who again breaks down into changing mandalas. How can that not just be so dang cool?! :D

OT, but the cute ING ad made me think of one of my favs of all time, featuring none other than the Cosmic Bunny (aka God, aka Flying Spaghetti Monster). Wanted to share ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEm3YSjcu4M It's just sooo cool, all the different colors of bunnies hopping in and out of existence and becoming one together to form the world. Then they change back into the ONE, the BIG bunny, who again breaks down into changing mandalas. How can that not just be so dang cool?! :D

Now he's watching colorful bunnies, awesome. Thank you. ;D

Back