Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Thank you all for your replies to my post about hearing Michael's songs without any source. :wub:
I hold that experience as very precious indeed. Once before just after Michael died I had a similar thing happen, but it wasnt his songs it was just some beautiful celtic sounding music.
There are definately many spiritual experiences if you are open to receive. It's so fascinating, and awesome.
:moonwalk:wub::wub::wub:

So sweet! :D Michael loves to use his music to 'surprise' fans... and he's quick to answer back with it as well--with his music or other artists' music that he likes. He has to really like their music, though, LMAO.

Billie Jean09 About hearing the music inside your head, I have had that happen before too. I heard "Another Part of Me" but it was extremely loud in my head in a dream. It so loud that I woke up with a start. In the period when i was contemplating the why's, whodunnit's relating to his death I heard the song "Money", again extremely loud so I woke up again with a start. You can bet on it when you hear a MJ song inside your head it is most likely to be some message. It is one of the easiest ways to convey messages I think.
I'm happy for you! :flowers:

Mod Alert I'm loving Angels instead by Robbie Williams, I love that song! Thanks for posting the lyrics!

EDIT: I received the book "Never Can Say Goodbye" this morning in the mail. I was leafing through it and reading some of Katherine's memories when suddenly I saw a drawing made by Michael of a key. The key looked like this:

D029_Medieval-Key.jpg

The key looked like a key in a dream I had a couple of years ago.( March 2004) I have a dream diary in which I write down my most significant dreams, to ponder their meaning. In that particular dream I dreamed that I received key, see image, and with it I opened a door. I don't remember what was behind the door, but it is funny that I dreamed about receiving a key that looked very similar to the one Michael Jackson drew years before.

Last edited:
Billie Jean09 About hearing the music inside your head, I have had that happen before too. I heard "Another Part of Me" but it was extremely loud in my head in a dream. It so loud that I woke up with a start. In the period when i was contemplating the why's, whodunnit's relating to his death I heard the song "Money", again extremely loud so I woke up again with a start. You can bet on it when you hear a MJ song inside your head it is most likely to be some message. It is one of the easiest ways to convey messages I think.
I'm happy for you! :flowers:

Mod Alert I'm loving Angels instead by Robbie Williams, I love that song! Thanks for posting the lyrics!

EDIT: I received the book "Never Can Say Goodbye" this morning in the mail. I was leafing through it and reading some of Katherine's memories when suddenly I saw a drawing made by Michael of a key. The key looked like this:

D029_Medieval-Key.jpg

The key looked like a key in a dream I had a couple of years ago.( March 2004) I have a dream diary in which I write down my most significant dreams, to ponder their meaning. In that particular dream I dreamed that I received key, see image, and with it I opened a door. I don't remember what was behind the door, but it is funny that I dreamed about receiving a key that looked very similar to the one Michael Jackson drew years before.

"So open the door and you will see, there are no secrets, set me free." :agree::D

"So open the door and you will see, there are no secrets, set me free." :agree::D

In the Closet - History Tour - watched a clip on Youtube!
I love that song and that performance, so incredibly sexy ( sorry if I sound completely superficial here)

Guys, I had a strange experience yesterday night . I saw sparks right in my garden first time in my life!
It was dark outside (just passed midnight) and decided to go to stay on my back yard for while to relax my mind. At the same time I was sort of talking to Michael, asking him one question I was very interested in.

Well, as soon as I opened my veranda door I was amazed like a child.

I saw 6 huge sparks flashing in oval shape sort of. Firstly I was thinking that it could be stars but why they were flashing? Then I thought maybe it is an airplane but then, no… because there was no noise and airplanes have different lights. Those “stars” flashed together 3 times or so (maybe 5 seconds) and then they disappeared suddenly. So it cannot be airplane lights and cannot be any “extra” stars on the sky.
The impression I got first, they were on the sky but looks like they were not, because after those 6, another smaller one appeared shortly right on top of my tree and this one was moving from right to left and flashing. Because this one was moving I realized that first sparks I saw probably were just on top of the same tree? I just could not understand the distance because of night sky. The first one looked like flashing stars, but they were much brighter then stars on the night sky. This is why I was thinking that this might be an airplane but once again airplanes do make noise and they do not disappear suddenly.
So the last one was very bright too the same white bluish color but it was moving and it was flashing as well. I saw it like for 5 seconds as well and it disappeared suddenly. I was thinking, maybe it was a bug, but then if it was a bug why it was so bright and looked like a little star?
Well, if it was a bug what bout other 6? I did not see them moving, just flashing… They all were indentical, just the last one was a bit smaller and it was moving. So I do not know what it was. It feels like a miracle to me. God, please tell me what was it? I do not take anything like that very easy because I like to be a skeptical nutter. I decided to share, because I really do not know what it was. I cannot relate this event 100% to Michael, but maybe I should?
I had some MJ dreams also. I saw him on stage performing. He was wearing his gold outfit. Nothing special, just a dream (it is not a visitation), but still nice. Besides, I had one MJ related dream with the symbol in it but I am going to keep this one to myself. This is more private one.

Last edited:
You Are a Sage

You are a very spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.
Sages excel in public communication, conveying the highs and lows of life through their wit, wisdom, dramatic expression and art.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September

Edit: I wanted to know what the color Cobalt Blue looks like. It is very beautiful in hues of blue. It seems reflective.
cobalt-blue-rflctve-med.jpg

Cobalt%20blue.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone :heart: Tried my magic dream pills last night, lol, and I don't think I had anything more vivid than any other time. Doesn't mean they don't work... maybe I wouldn't have remembered anything last night without them, who knows. I did wake up early with the following dream quite fresh in my mind:

I was online (but 'online' was like a physical place) and I could hear a streaming file of Michael talking. It was poor quality audio. I can't remember much except part of it when he was saying he's always been shy in interviews and such, "so people don't know the real me." I was like... whoa, what is this??, because it kept loading and loading like it was hours long or something! I asked on the forum and Asedora posted the download links. There were two versions of the file (titled: "My Life in My Own Words, by Michael Jackson"), an "HD" version that MJJLaugh said would play synched with something in the Legacy Project thread and then a standard version. The HD file was too big to play or download on this computer, so I had to download the regular version... which would still take a long time because it must've been a huge file. Also in this dream I was hanging out a lot near a steel factory (weird) and it's like the factory had their own television channel or something and we were planning to record a documentary that was a tour of someplace Michael had lived.

P.S. I forgot that the audio file seemed to have been from around the time of the Bad Tour.

MJJLaugh - very cool about the key! I love old keys like that... I could collect them.

Asedora - wow, interesting experience with the lights! Interesting experience in and of itself but even more so since I have had the same thing happen! Over the course of the past few months I've seen blue sparkles show up every now and again...sometimes sparse but sometimes there are many of them together that show up suddenly then fade. Wonder what they are, yes.

MJJLaugh -
Asedora - wow, interesting experience with the lights! Interesting experience in and of itself but even more so since I have had the same thing happen! Over the course of the past few months I've seen blue sparkles show up every now and again...sometimes sparse but sometimes there are many of them together that show up suddenly then fade. Wonder what they are, yes.

This is the first time I saw them, so I am amazed! I do not really know what was it? I am glad that I saw them too, because before I was thinking why so many ppl in this thread saw them but not me? So, they got materialized now like some other stuff from this thread a while ago :lol:

mjbunny, I am in your dream agin? Weird. If I posted this link : "My Life in My Own Words, by Michael Jackson", I love it. :lol:

Last edited:
Guys, I had a strange experience yesterday night .
Sounds quite strange and cool :) Also made me think about the recent UFO discussion because there have been sightings in the Toronto area lately. I just happened to run across it from a news sight earlier: http://beforeitsnews.com/news/94/257/UFOs_Over_Toronto_During_Blackout._Multiple_Witnesses..html P.S. If you find the hours-long file of Michael talking about his life, yes, please post it for real!!! :lol:

Cool, great symbol. ("So open the door and you will see, there are no secrets, set me free." :naughty: :lol:) This totally made me think of my key, too. Years ago I was given a key in a meditation and then shortly after that a friend of mine (who I'd mentioned my desire to find a real one like it to) said she found one for me :) Here it is below. I had painted it metallic blue for whatever reason at the time. Most of the paint wore off over time. I don't know know what it is about old keys that is so darn cool... no, wait, I think I do know. Not only are they deeply ingrained symbols, but they're beautiful. They can be artistic and intricate, unlike the boring keys we have these days.

I had a MJ dream last night. I was watching tv and this very long commercial came on which showed the amazing legacy of Michael but it also showed Michael complaining about people he didn't like. Hmmmm. I don't remember much of it. :(
Interesting, considering my dream this morning of hearing a big, long leaked file of Michael talking about his life! :scratch:Almost makes one wonder if something like that will appear soon or something. Hmmm... Or it was just symbolic of learning more about the 'real' MJ?

I just did that quiz, for fun. I'm a prophet soul too. I thought it was pretty accurate which quite surprised me
Neato :angel:

Last edited:
MJJLaugh - very cool about the key! I love old keys like that... I could collect them.

Check out the colors that correspond to the Archangels, you writer, you. Pay attention to Gabriel. :cheeky: I bet that I know what "your" Archangel is, Amy. They DO come around.

Your Higher Self can communicate with you as well, seems to me you're doing that as well. Tiny flashing light. Say hi to it, talk to it. In time it might start changing color on you as well.

In the Closet - History Tour - watched a clip on Youtube!
I love that song and that performance, so incredibly sexy ( sorry if I sound completely superficial here)

Nono, not superficial at all. He knew exactly why he put that in there, I think. He just had a great way to spice things up a bit while talking about essential things. :cheeky:
Open the door and you will truly see that there are no secrets, d*mn, that's the truth. :dropdead: That's an incredibly spiritual statement right there.

^ Oooo, that reminds me! Late last night (so, like at dawn :giggle:) right before bed I had some thoughts and then said something to Michael in my head briefly. Geez, I can't freaking remember what I said :doh: It was a question, but sort of posed light-heartedly, I think... agh, can't remember. So I said this looking at his picture across the room and then turned back to the computer screen and as I turned there was a big BRIGHT spark of light several feet away, up near the ceiling, sort of a purple/lightning color. I just smiled :D

Somehow I forgot to say something about that pic you posted about from K.F.! Can you share what you 'saw', or is it one of those ethereal and unexplainable kinds of moments? I admit that picture does have something eery about it, but crazy that you had some kind of experience like that just looking at it! :blink:

Sounds quite strange and cool :) Also made me think about the recent UFO discussion because there have been sightings in the Toronto area lately. I just happened to run across it from a news sight earlier: http://beforeitsnews.com/news/94/257/UFOs_Over_Toronto_During_Blackout._Multiple_Witnesses..html P.S. If you find the hours-long file of Michael talking about his life, yes, please post it for real!!! :lol:

:

I do not think I saw UFO this time. Because the last one was real close to me and it was like a little star.

Regarding your dream...Certainly I do not have this link :lol: but it simply could be a message. ;)

Last edited:
Modulation Alert said:
Check out the colors that correspond to the Archangels, you writer, you. Pay attention to Gabriel. :cheeky: I bet that I know what "your" Archangel is, Amy. They DO come around.

Your Higher Self can communicate with you as well, seems to me you're doing that as well. Tiny flashing light. Say hi to it, talk to it. In time it might start changing color on you as well.
Hehe...will do! I do mostly see them when I'm songwriting. :yes: Edit: Hah...I just realized in my Archangel Oracle Card deck...I often pull "creative writing" and it lists the Archangel for that as Gabriel.

mjbunny said:
So I said this looking at his picture across the room and then turned back to the computer screen and as I turned there was a big BRIGHT spark of light several feet away, up near the ceiling, sort of a purple/lightning color. I just smiled
Ohh that's so cool! :angel: I always see either purple, blue or white sparkles, too. Rarely are they white...they are usually blue or purple.

Last edited:

Interesting, considering my dream this morning of hearing a big, long leaked file of Michael talking about his life! :scratch:Almost makes one wonder if something like that will appear soon or something. Hmmm... Or it was just symbolic of learning more about the 'real' MJ?

Neato :angel:

Oh wow. Well, I don't exactly want to name names because I am not 100% sure but I have a very strong feeling that he was complaining about Frank Dileo...:bugeyed

^ Oooo, that reminds me! Late last night (so, like at dawn :giggle:) right before bed I had some thoughts and then said something to Michael in my head briefly. Geez, I can't freaking remember what I said :doh: It was a question, but sort of posed light-heartedly, I think... agh, can't remember. So I said this looking at his picture across the room and then turned back to the computer screen and as I turned there was a big BRIGHT spark of light several feet away, up near the ceiling, sort of a purple/lightning color. I just smiled :D

Somehow I forgot to say something about that pic you posted about from K.F.! Can you share what you 'saw', or is it one of those ethereal and unexplainable kinds of moments? I admit that picture does have something eery about it, but crazy that you had some kind of experience like that just looking at it! :blink:

ht_mj_neverland2004_100624_ssh.jpg

I seriously cannot look at that picture without slipping into some sort of "zone", it's odd. I usually don't get that with any pictures of him, I'm very much into colors and all that stuff, but with him personally I don't get hung up on any "periods" of his life for example. I definitely love the later styles for some reason but I'm not very visually focussed on him, hard to explain.

A year later I almost don't associate him with his physical appearance in life anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do find him to be one of the most beautiful men to have EVER graced this planet but when I think of him I see less and less "Michael Jackson in stage outfits", I couldn't even tell you WHAT image I have in my had when I hear his name. It's more a feeling of what he feels like. Does any of that makes sense??

Also, whenever I do see him he just morphs and morphs into all sorts of appearances, some of them have absolutely nothing to do with your standard human face AT ALL.

Last night he was showing up behind himself in that photo.
I'll try to find photos that show aspects of it.
Take the colors of this, ignore the face and body. Just go with the feeling of the picture.
angel4.jpg

Here's another picture, the colors of it correspond to what he "felt" like showing himself. He didn't not chose an Angel look at all, it's more the feeling I'm trying to describe, no wings etc.
angels-4.jpg

images

Now, that this and imagine a "being" with that. Very tall, very slender, the proportions were too tall and slender to be human.
productimage-picture-multi-layered-pleated-scarf-971_jpg_499x1000_q85.png

It would be more like a non-human mix of Angel, Merlin the Magician and Gandalf the Grey turning Gandalf the White, having transformed. Very difficult to describe. I do call him magician at times and always get a Merlin vibe with him, too. There was also an Indian yogi-vibe to him, I think that's the mentor vibe I get off of him.

He was standing from left to right, raising both his arms with the palms up.

Very impressive. Incredibly calming and loving. Nothing to be scared of. Looked nothing like himself in human incarnation, nothing at all.

I loved it.

Also, whenever I do see him he just morphs and morphs into all sorts of appearances, some of them have absolutely nothing to do with your standard human face AT ALL.
How fun! I haven't seen Michael morph into anything but his different looks from this lifetime, but I have done a special thing I was taught by a Shaman...where you sit across from someone and together go to another dimension to see the past lifetimes the other person has had. What happens basically is you just see their face start to morph. When I was looking at my friend, they definitely had moments where they morphed into something non-human! I'd love to see Michael morph into different beings like that. I think he had incarnations on planets besides Earth, most definitely.

How fun! I haven't seen Michael morph into anything but his different looks from this lifetime, but I have done a special thing I was taught by a Shaman...where you sit across from someone and together go to another dimension to see the past lifetimes the other person has had. What happens basically is you just see their face start to morph. When I was looking at my friend, they definitely had moments where they morphed into something non-human! I'd love to see Michael morph into different beings like that. I think he had incarnations on planets besides Earth, most definitely.

Oh, I love that!! Sometimes you're talking to someone you start seeing the funkiest things.

He most definitely had plenty of incarnations elsewhere besides here on earth.

Ohh that's so cool! :angel: I always see either purple, blue or white sparkles, too. Rarely are they white...they are usually blue or purple.
Hmmm, interesting. Usually I just see whitish sparkles. This was a very rare time I saw color.

Oh wow. Well, I don't exactly want to name names because I am not 100% sure but I have a very strong feeling that he was complaining about Frank Dileo...:bugeyed
Ok, serious WHOA, because now I remembered more about my dream! In the short part of the audio file clip I heard I know he'd mentioned Frank. Wow, trippy! Don't know what he said, but I vaguely remember something.

A year later I almost don't associate him with his physical appearance in life anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do find him to be one of the most beautiful men to have EVER graced this planet but when I think of him I see less and less "Michael Jackson in stage outfits", I couldn't even tell you WHAT image I have in my had when I hear his name. It's more a feeling of what he feels like. Does any of that makes sense??
Yes, it makes total sense. For me I still see him much as he looked here, but I guess it's only if I focus on an image, otherwise he is a feeling, a knowing. Sometimes I think of him almost like a ball of energy in some way.

It would be more like a non-human mix of Angel, Merlin the Magician and Gandalf the Grey turning Gandalf the White, having transformed. Very difficult to describe. I do call him magician at times and always get a Merlin vibe with him, too. There was also an Indian yogi-vibe to him, I think that's the mentor vibe I get off of him.

He was standing from left to right, raising both his arms with the palms up.

Very impressive. Incredibly calming and loving. Nothing to be scared of. Looked nothing like himself in human incarnation, nothing at all.

I loved it.
Of course we can't see/feel exactly what you experienced, but from what I can tell you explained it very well. I think I got a pretty good idea from the pics you posted. Those pics really carry a feeling, yes. They're pretty amazing in that alone. I love the Merlin/Gandalf/yogi thing. I get that too in some way. I call him my "Love Guru" sometimes, lol. I know that's a giggle thing because of movies called that and such, but it's for real and so much deeper than what it would sound to the average person, I guess. It's love as the "ultimate truth at the heart of all creation". I just now thought of something like L.O.V.E. ... Light Oneness Vision Eternal (or whatever acronym you want to make), because above all individuals there is the commitment to Light/Love/One. And Michael has always reflected those things to me, represented those things ... and he teaches these things... in ways I understand and in ways I have yet to grasp. I just remembered now the 500-pages cake fight meditation, in which I had a long conversation with Michael up on the forest ridge. During that, when I'd ask my 'important questions' about who he is, who I am, how this all works out he had this beautiful kindness and love in his eyes, coupled with a sly "Ha-ha, I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know! :giggle:" look in there :lol: Like he was looking at me like, "I know now, and you actually know too... you just don't remember, a-hee-hee!:giggle: And I can't tell you :rofl:!"

There were two versions of the file (titled: "My Life in My Own Words, by Michael Jackson"), an "HD" version that MJJLaugh said would play synched with something in the Legacy Project thread and then a standard version. The HD file was too big to play or download on this computer, so I had to download the regular version... which would still take a long time because it must've been a huge file. Also in this dream I was hanging out a lot near a steel factory (weird) and it's like the factory had their own television channel or something and we were planning to record a documentary that was a tour of someplace Michael had lived.

P.S. I forgot that the audio file seemed to have been from around the time of the Bad Tour.

This is very interesting. Cool that you got me involved there too. I do try to find as much HD stuff when possible. It seems to be a message, as if there are still aspects underexposed and other aspects that we do not know of to get a true complete picture.

Oh I am sure Michael would understand! After all, he did say: "But I'm only human." :tease:

And what kind of human! A superb human! No one like him!

Nono, not superficial at all. He knew exactly why he put that in there, I think. He just had a great way to spice things up a bit while talking about essential things. :cheeky:
Open the door and you will truly see that there are no secrets, d*mn, that's the truth. :dropdead: That's an incredibly spiritual statement right there.

Word! Amen!

Some people are better at masking their true intentions as others. Betrayal leading to death is the worst kind of letdown and it takes a long time to recover from that in the spirit world. I really hope the complete truth gets out.

BTW I never see sparkles of any kind. What do you need to do or to develop to see them and more importantly: what do they mean ? why would they appear ? who can they be a message from ?

Hmmm, interesting. Usually I just see whitish sparkles. This was a very rare time I saw color.
I was explained that that's most likely your Higher Self coming to say hi to you. Talk to it, ask it a question. Purple like that is always an indication of something divine going on.

Yes, it makes total sense. For me I still see him much as he looked here, but I guess it's only if I focus on an image, otherwise he is a feeling, a knowing. Sometimes I think of him almost like a ball of energy in some way.
When he wears that silver Bad Tour Shirt, I get a similar feeling from what I felt last night.

Of course we can't see/feel exactly what you experienced, but from what I can tell you explained it very well. I think I got a pretty good idea from the pics you posted. Those pics really carry a feeling, yes. They're pretty amazing in that alone. I love the Merlin/Gandalf/yogi thing. I get that too in some way. I call him my "Love Guru" sometimes, lol. I know that's a giggle thing because of movies called that and such, but it's for real and so much deeper than what it would sound to the average person, I guess. It's love as the "ultimate truth at the heart of all creation". I just now thought of something like L.O.V.E. ... Light Oneness Vision Eternal (or whatever acronym you want to make), because above all individuals there is the commitment to Light/Love/One. And Michael has always reflected those things to me, represented those things ... and he teaches these things... in ways I understand and in ways I have yet to grasp. I just remembered now the 500-pages cake fight meditation, in which I had a long conversation with Michael up on the forest ridge. During that, when I'd ask my 'important questions' about who he is, who I am, how this all works out he had this beautiful kindness and love in his eyes, coupled with a sly "Ha-ha, I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know! :giggle:" look in there :lol: Like he was looking at me like, "I know now, and you actually know too... you just don't remember, a-hee-hee!:giggle: And I can't tell you :rofl:!"
Yes, yes and yes! He has told me that he wants ME to remember stuff. On some occasions (birthday, Christmas) he'll drop something on me, but aside from that he wants me to "do the work". He'll give hints etc.
Has he shown you what YOU look like to him? Wait for that one! :D
And aside from that I'll totally go along, he's all in one being, everything.

Also, when I wrote this (I know, distracting photos), I tried to capture what he feels like to me. It's also not the same every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZV7o-5OW9g
It's hard to find the right harmonies because there are harmonies out there that we humans don't know yet, that we're not familiar with.
That is why I love Tom Kenyons "Hathor Sounds" because to me they have very much to do with how I experience Michael.

On his website are some great "sound gifts".
http://tomkenyon.com/
He just doesn't want people to post direct links on their facebook pages etc. But he has some great pieces of music that to me have proven to be the best in meditating. (Michael never comes around in meditations, he knows that I practice my "holding thoughts", he'll come after that).
I adore Kenyon's music and the sounds he's trying to let us hear.
It was Michael who led me to that stuff in particular.

Actually, these pictures here carry a feeling as well. I don't quite zone with those like the one from Neverland, but with these I also get hit by the feeling of feeling the "being" behind the physical incarnation of him.

MJin20094.jpg

MJin20093.jpg

This one is particular is almost unsettling to me. I really get the "who you are" feeling with that one.
That to me is the complete embodiment of "I know something others don't know YET" and it's as if he's covering himself with the sunglasses as if not to cause even further mayhem among those mortals.
MJin20095.jpg

When I look at the last one, I literally get the feeling that I have known him for EONS. And I mean eons.

Last edited:
mjbunny said:
I just now thought of something like L.O.V.E. ... Light Oneness Vision Eternal (or whatever acronym you want to make), because above all individuals there is the commitment to Light/Love/One. And Michael has always reflected those things to me, represented those things ... and he teaches these things... in ways I understand and in ways I have yet to grasp.
OoO I love that! :angel:

mjbunny said:
he had this beautiful kindness and love in his eyes, coupled with a sly "Ha-ha, I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know! :giggle:"
Aw cute :wub:

Modulation Alert said:
Has he shown you what YOU look like to him? Wait for that one!
Man I'd love to see that...to see how HE sees me.

Modulation Alert said:
Actually, these pictures here carry a feeling as well. I don't quite zone with those like the one from Neverland, but with these I also get hit by the feeling of feeling the "being" behind the physical incarnation of him.
Oh my holy SWOON! Those photos are ever so lovely. Eghad I miss him.

BTW I never see sparkles of any kind. What do you need to do or to develop to see them and more importantly: what do they mean ? why would they appear ? who can they be a message from ?
It depends on who you talk to. Medically the little blips that you can see darting all over when you look at bright light, like a bright sky, are white blood cells passing through the retina. People try to say it's chi, but I'm going with the white blood cells. THAT, however, does not explain why you'd ask a question and see one single big bright spark in mid-air several feet from you. That's something totally unrelated to the white blood cell in bright light event. Those are the real mystery, the sparkles. Maybe it's something in the brain that causes us to see them (which doesn't mean they're not messages being sent by stimulation of something optic)? Doreen Virtue says the sparkles are angels or guides. Some people say they're sprites or spirits of loved ones. Don't really know. Just know I never saw them like this before, since last year :scratch:And the crazy thing is, when I started seeing them, husbunny started seeing them too, so if it was just my eyes or brain wigging out, why would HIS start doing it too? Weird.

Yes, yes and yes! He has told me that he wants ME to remember stuff. On some occasions (birthday, Christmas) he'll drop something on me, but aside from that he wants me to "do the work". He'll give hints etc.
Has he shown you what YOU look like to him?
I don't think so. Hopefully I look way thinner! :doh: :hysterical: No, but seriously, not that I know of. I did have a dream once in which I saw him holding me, if anyone remembers that. It was like he was floating there with me (like my true self, my higher self, which to me always looks like a younger and more elfish version of me) held in a gentle embrace. I was like WHOOAAA. :angel:

Oh, thanks for the link to Tom Kenyon's stuff! Hadn't heard those before. Will be checking them out. I guess something similar to Jonathan Goldman's stuff. He does sound healing as well http://www.healingsounds.com

It depends on who you talk to. Medically the little blips that you can see darting all over when you look at bright light, like a bright sky, are white blood cells passing through the retina. People try to say it's chi, but I'm going with the white blood cells. THAT, however, does not explain why you'd ask a question and see one single big bright spark in mid-air several feet from you. That's something totally unrelated to the white blood cell in bright light event. Those are the real mystery, the sparkles. Maybe it's something in the brain that causes us to see them (which doesn't mean they're not messages being sent by stimulation of something optic)? Doreen Virtue says the sparkles are angels or guides. Some people say they're sprites or spirits of loved ones. Don't really know. Just know I never saw them like this before, since last year :scratch:And the crazy thing is, when I started seeing them, husbunny started seeing them too, so if it was just my eyes or brain wigging out, why would HIS start doing it too? Weird.

I don't think so. Hopefully I look way thinner! :doh: :hysterical: No, but seriously, not that I know of. I did have a dream once in which I saw him holding me, if anyone remembers that. It was like he was floating there with me (like my true self, my higher self, which to me always looks like a younger and more elfish version of me) held in a gentle embrace. I was like WHOOAAA. :angel:

Oh, thanks for the link to Tom Kenyon's stuff! Hadn't heard those before. Will be checking them out. I guess something similar to Jonathan Goldman's stuff. He does sound healing as well http://www.healingsounds.com

Oh cool, thank you, will look at that.

Actually, my glasses are something like a -7. And the older I get the more "floaters" I am developing. The floaters are absolutely not the same as an Archangel or your Higher Self. And most definitely not the same as the white stuff you'd see staring into the sun.
I'm with you that these things started a while back.

You can literally talk to your Higher Self and it'll answer in different colors. Tibetan buddhist spoke of that a long time ago. And, you can communicate with the Higher Self of other people, yes.

mjbunny said:
Medically the little blips that you can see darting all over when you look at bright light, like a bright sky, are white blood cells passing through the retina.
LOL...I did not know this, thank you for posting...because seriously I saw this stuff for the first time 2 weeks ago while I was looking out at the sky at my parents new house. I was like WTF are those? I tried focusing on them but it gave me a headache. :lol: white blood cells, got it.

mjbunny said:
I never saw them like this before, since last year :scratch:And the crazy thing is, when I started seeing them, husbunny started seeing them too, so if it was just my eyes or brain wigging out, why would HIS start doing it too? Weird.
Yeah...I think that says enough right there. It's all in the timing. Definitely not just your brain wiggin' out. It's natural to want to make sense of it like that though...I often think the same thing myself even though I didn't start seeing the sparkles until after I had gained an interest in seeing spirits and asked my Guides about it all the time. Once again, all in the timing.

Modulation Alert said:
You can literally talk to your Higher Self and it'll answer in different colors. Tibetan buddhist spoke of that a long time ago. And, you can communicate with the Higher Self of other people, yes.
Hah...funny you mention this 'cause I was just telling Bianca about doing this the other day. ;)

LOL...I did not know this, thank you for posting...because seriously I saw this stuff for the first time 2 weeks ago while I was looking out at the sky at my parents new house. I was like WTF are those? I tried focusing on them but it gave me a headache. :lol: white blood cells, got it.
I've seen that my whole life, lol. I use to lie out in the sun and watch all the little flecks wigging out, zipping around and wondering, don't other people see this? The answer is yes, just most don't pay attention so can't talk about it. It has to do with white blood cells reflecting light in a different way from red ones, so you've got all these little vessels/veins in your retina, constantly pulsing around, so the cells are moving quickly and changing angles and when the bright light in those conditions (like a bright sky when it's high lux) hits the white cells it's like a little zippity sperm dude pops into existence for a minute and darts half an inch and disappears when the light isn't hitting it again. It looks like hundreds of these little creatures under a microscope. It's like with auras. If you look at someone's head with a plain background, like a wall behind them, and then move your eyes a bit unfocused you'll see a 'ghost' of them around their head because that's plain and simply how our eyes work ... it's an after-image that pulses and fades in and out, an optical illusion, not an aura. Now, that doesn't mean that someone can't see real auras in addition in that way. Sure, why not? But I just can't help but laugh at the youtube vids that tell people to do that and that they're seeing auras, lol. I have seen glimpses of colors around people's heads in conditions NOT conducive to wanna-be auras, though. I certainly think it's possible to see energy fields and all sorts of things not yet understood.

Back