Merged: Psychics channel Michael

The soul is never spared from walking the Earth. If the baby was meant to be born it would have been. The soul usually goes on to the time when the baby is actually meant to be born. Hope that makes sense.
I believe so too. You just put into simple words what I would've rambled on for two paragraphs about, yep.

Just wanted to pop up here and say that once I think I saw UFO even two of them were hanging right in front on my eyes on the sky not that high from earth. It happened right after I moved to Canada. I was not alone in the car so, I cannot think about possibility of any problems with my vision and such. Those objects were shiny but different shape, not like on the picture was posted. They were more round with a little cone on top. I could observe it for 2 minutes or so and then they disappeared next time I looked at this direction. I do not know what really was it, I am still wondering. It did not look like it was just a light effect. I clearly could see solid objects.

The soul is never spared from walking the Earth. If the baby was meant to be born it would have been. The soul usually goes on to the time when the baby is actually meant to be born. Hope that makes sense.

I understand what you are saying and you have a point here but I think ppl still have a free will. I think abortion is not a good idea. It is like it is not a good idea to kill ppl in general, anything what meant to be alive, even animals.....
Just saying....

mjbunny, most of my MJ dreams were lucid dreams. Yours? I do not know if it ever will happen again like that. Looks like we cannot control it. Also, I feel that his energy field has changed. Looks like we are approaching a black hole or something. Try your vitamins and let us know if it helps lol. Something tells me that dreams are not only something to do with chemical balance. I afraid that after high dosage of vitamin B6 you might have vivid dreams without MJ involved. We do not really know how all of it works. I still think that it is something to do with his energy. I can definitely feel the difference.

In July I just had Mj-ness once so far and it was not a long one but still nice one. I am not sure if I will have something else in July. My MJ dreams are always unexpected so there is no real key for that I guess.....

Last edited:

:hysterical: You nerd! Oh man, avid X-Files fan here. No need to explain that poster. And Star Trek... well, my sister used to go to conventions in a Next Gen uniform:lmao: Talk about 'nerd'! She had the whole Star Fleet Manual memorized, I think :smilerolleyes: Luckily, though, never learned Klingon. I grew up on sci-fi too. Funny that E.T. was your first western movie, lol, whoa! Hey, you must remember that kids show here about the guy in the hat named "Pantau" or something like that. It was Polish or something, but popular in Germany? Do you know what I'm talking about? Husbunny and I joke that sometimes it sounds like Michael yelled "Pantau!" in concerts. Only funny, I guess, if you know what the heck that is.
I also named my other cat Dana, she's a calico with a lot of red, haha.
I think I only didn't learn Klingon because it hurts so bad in my ears, seriously, it's an insult to human ears.
Pantau, lemme think? Is that some West German stuff I can't possibly know about??

Edit: Oh, this guy?
pantau.jpg

Somehow that one escaped me.

Oh, I'm trying a dream experiment soon. Remember when someone posted that "lucid dreams" vitamin formula stuff and then we talked a bit about that? The biggest component people report for vivid and lucid dreams is 100-200mg B6, because it helps convert tryptophan to serotonin in higher amounts. I've tried this several times, but not sure it did anything for me. Anyway, I ordered some high dose B6 and some tryptophan (crazy, I remember sales of it were banned for years due to manufacturing problems, but just found out it's been available again since 2002, doh). They should arrive tomorrow and then whenever I think my brain is ready, I'll try magnesium/B6/tryptophan before bed and see what happens. Don't worry, no scary doses, all within tolerable ranges! ;) Anyway, not on a regular basis, just occasionally. Should at least be interesting to see if there's any difference. I remember 10 years ago when I quit smoking (something that produces vivid dreams during withdrawl) and that was awful, just terrible for two weeks. If I get dreams like that, then it won't be so appealing, lol.
Well, fly high!! Come back and tell us, sounds like quite the experiment!

Asedora - I'm not necessarily trying to have MJ dreams, just vivid or more lucid for general purposes. I agree that you can't force a visitation or even specific topic perhaps. Would be wonderful, of course, if one happened to include Michael, but I'm not expecting that ;)

Whoa about your UFO experience! :alien:

Last edited:
Asedora -

Ehh, I really didn't go into much detail. All of us definitely have free will. Nobody can take that away from us. There is such a thing as fate and such as thing as destiny. Fate is where you are led on "the map of your life" and destiny is what you decide to do while you're at the "location." If you choose to feed "the bad dragon" (sorry, I use lots of metaphors here)... fate doesn't give up on you. The situation if, truly meant to be, will come back to you. Just like the soul never dies, neither do the chances that God gives us to make the right decisions. Unless--one person immediately chooses to feed the other dragon over and over again, then they're just self-sabotaging their lives. God has a plan A, plan B, plan C, etc, etc, etc. Your true fate will always come back to you because there are lessons still left to be learned. Do you see what I'm saying? :)

.... And I really need to log off... I still shortened my post, and it's time to eat, lol. :p

Asedora - I'm not necessarily trying to have MJ dreams, just vivid or more lucid for general purposes. I agree that you can't force a visitation or even specific topic perhaps. Would be wonderful, of course, if one happened to include Michael, but I'm not expecting that ;)

Whoa about your UFO experience! :alien:

Mjbunny, TRY your "thing". I am sure you will have some "results".
You have posted crazy stuff about space ship.Whoa! This is something really interesting....

Well, to continue this topic, i want to post my two dreams related to this subject. Here we go....

1.Well around 10 years ago I had a very lucid dream about me being a part of a space mission. Crazy, but it was so real. I even was thinking at some point that I saw a picture from my previous life or next life??????.

It was like we were last humans on the planet (probably not Earth). It looked like Mars mostly, pretty empty. And remember I was running like real fast with others (8 or 9 ppl) to get into Space Ship because we had to leave this planet as soon as possible to safe our lives. In a few minutes when we took over I observed a huge explosion like this planet was destroyed by asteroid. I saw a huge cloud of dust and it was scary enough and very sad. I remember I was crying… When I woke up I had to draw a picture of what I saw because it was very unusual dream.

2.Another vivid dream about the same thing kinda I had a few years ago. Maybe 5? It was very vivid as well. It was like a big asteroid finally reached the Earth and I saw our planet without live on it. I saw how this disaster happened. When asteroid did hit the Earth, everything what was on Earth: oceans, animals, humans, threes, everything became one huge piece of ice. It was like a movie, carzy....
Then this new “earth made asteroid” was floating in space to nowhere. It actually broke up at one point into two big pieces and each of them were floating to a different direction. I remember I was worried about some human DNA and I was hoping that my son’s DNA was not destroyed and it is somewhere in that piece of ice.
Also, I was praying for this “Earth asteroid” hitting another planet with good environments so we can have a chance to start a new life again from DNA fragments.
But at the same time I knew that it is not going to happen soon. It would take thousands of years. It was so sad and I was crying…
Then the Earth was shown to me again. It was a very vivid picture. It looked very empty with no life on it. It looked the same like Mars, red planet with empty dry oceans. I remember I could recognize some continents still. I saw Africa and that’s was it. I woke up and I could not stop thinking about this dream for a few years.

Asedora -

Ehh, I really didn't go into much detail. All of us definitely have free will. Nobody can take that away from us. There is such a thing as fate and such as thing as destiny. Fate is where you are led on "the map of your life" and destiny is what you decide to do while you're at the "location." If you choose to feed "the bad dragon" (sorry, I use lots of metaphors here)... fate doesn't give up on you. The situation if, truly meant to be, will come back to you. Just like the soul never dies, neither do the chances that God gives us to make the right decisions. Unless--one person immediately chooses to feed the other dragon over and over again, then they're just self-sabotaging their lives. God has a plan A, plan B, plan C, etc, etc, etc. Your true fate will always come back to you because there are lessons still left to be learned. Do you see what I'm saying?

Thank you. A very interesting point of view. We had this kind of discussion in here a a couple of moths ago. I have to think about what you said, before I make up my mind. :)
See, I do not understand the difference between FATE and DESTINY in English. It is one word in my native language.

Last edited:
Asedora - Whoa, I also had some massively vivid dreams about Mars, like it was a future life or something, back in the mid-90's. The second dream you listed made me think of the ending of the series Babylon5. It was far in the future and the sun was about to die, so they packed the entire history of planet Earth into this amazing spiritual-like "ship" to take it from the cradle of humanity to their new homes. The creepy thing about asteroids is that it totally could happen :unsure:

DanceOfZenab1994 said:
I was talking to two friends about abortion and ironically, a programme came on television about it and it made me very upset. Thinking about all the souls that have been prevented from walking on this Earth because of other people's mistakes is so heart breaking. Those babies who were aborted could have been someone's best friend or sibling or partner. :no: There are some that abort their babies at 20-26 weeks. I think that is very bad for one's soul, consicious and karma. But here is what I'm wondering, what do you think happens to the soul of the baby that is aborted? Does it just stop existing in all forms of existance?
I have no problem with abortion myself. I echo what the others have said that if a soul wants to be born, it will be. Some abortions are just meant to be as well, I believe...just as miscarriages can be.... like part of the soul plan for the Mother. Although I have heard stories from psychics about a soul trying to convince the Mother not to have an abortion, but if the Mother does choose it...another time/body will be organized. It's nothing to grieve over.

mjbunny said:
HDC is on an independent label and claim their ideas come via channeling and they use special audio techniques (Solfeggio frequencies, etc? They are from Boulder, CO, where Jonathan Goldman has a sound healing studio). Their albums follow the story of the "Last Champion" character and his "Army of the Chosen" who seek to free humanity, heal the world and raise it to higher consciousness.
They are an interesting group...I liked the clips you shared of them before. Will have to check these ones out later.

mjbunny said:
^ :lol: Or have a dream like this... http://www.funginears.com Someone linked to this and I'm like... wtf is that? LOL If you watch to the end the cartoon character dude starts brushing his teeth and all I could think of was Amygrace and the "Wait, hold up, Michael. I've gotta go brush my teeth instead of kiss you..." :hysterical: :brush_teeth: :tooth: :girl_crazy:
What the.... my reaction watching that went something like this :scratch:....:bugeyed...:mello:...:lol:...:crazy:.... what an odd, odd video. LOL @ the brushing teeth smileys... :doh:

Asedora said:
Just wanted to pop up here and say that once I think I saw UFO even two of them were hanging right in front on my eyes on the sky not that high from earth. It happened right after I moved to Canada. I was not alone in the car so, I cannot think about possibility of any problems with my vision and such. Those objects were shiny but different shape, not like on the picture was posted. They were more round with a little cone on top. I could observe it for 2 minutes or so and then they disappeared next time I looked at this direction. I do not know what really was it, I am still wondering. It did not look like it was just a light effect. I clearly could see solid objects.
Cooool! :alien: I've had times where I thought I saw a UFO but couldn't know for certain 'cause it was gone as quick as it appeared. I do believe they are out there though, fo sho!

You reminded me of a dream I had just a few weeks ago...maybe a month ago. I couldn't decipher in the dream if it was the future, or if I was on another planet...but there were what I think was policemen, patrolling the sky in these spaceships that looks kind of like floating joysticks. LOL. Oh...and I remember seeing the most BEAUTIFUL rainbow in the sky...but it was pitch dark outside. It was such a normal thing in the dream...I was like "oh wow! pretty night rainbow tonight!" It was an incredibly vivid dream...I found it rather interesting.

mjbunny - woah! Awesome UFO experience! I totally believe :yes:

Asedora - Whoa, I also had some massively vivid dreams about Mars, like it was a future life or something, back in the mid-90's. The second dream you listed made me think of the ending of the series Babylon5. It was far in the future and the sun was about to die, so they packed the entire history of planet Earth into this amazing spiritual-like "ship" to take it from the cradle of humanity to their new homes. The creepy thing about asteroids is that it totally could happen :unsure:

Well, I have never seen Babylon5... So I do not know why I was dreaming about such things? Do you mean my second one about asteroid hitting the Earth made you think about that movie?????
I never really was into space subject that much. Just regular stuff like everybody else I guess...
If really put my head back into this second dream reviewing details I still can start crying for real after 5 years..... This is how bad it was.... . At one point I even was thinking that’s how the Earth gonna die….:( I hope not....I wonder if those two my dreams are connected somehow…

Babylon 5 was a television series in the 90's. An asteroid didn't strike, though. I think it was just the sun going supernova or something. It was just that feeling that Earth was no more. Scary :mello:

Asedora -

Ehh, I really didn't go into much detail. All of us definitely have free will. Nobody can take that away from us. There is such a thing as fate and such as thing as destiny. Fate is where you are led on "the map of your life" and destiny is what you decide to do while you're at the "location." If you choose to feed "the bad dragon" (sorry, I use lots of metaphors here)... fate doesn't give up on you. The situation if, truly meant to be, will come back to you. Just like the soul never dies, neither do the chances that God gives us to make the right decisions. Unless--one person immediately chooses to feed the other dragon over and over again, then they're just self-sabotaging their lives. God has a plan A, plan B, plan C, etc, etc, etc. Your true fate will always come back to you because there are lessons still left to be learned. Do you see what I'm saying? :)

.... And I really need to log off... I still shortened my post, and it's time to eat, lol. :p

Well, I think I understand what you mean. Makes sense at some point but I still think that it is not a right thing about abortions.
I saw enough pictures in my life when fetus being cut into pieces and it looks like it feels pain. I remember myself being inside my mother before I was born so I cannot be agree with the idea of killing babies. Plus we do not know about God's plan A, B, C.. . Sounds good, but nothing is for sure..., nothing is 100%.
The fact is when abortion is done it always will be a fact, real thing, not a theory... no matter how good this theory could sound....
I do not see a big difference really between killing humans on the war and abortions unless the mother has some serious medical issues.
Free will is still a free will.... I do not really understand why by choosing not to kill a baby or to kill a baby we can still be a part of God's divine "plan"?
I do not believe that God wants us to kill humans and to make it a part of his plan.
I do believe that material world had been separated from divine world a long time ago. At some point it was a union but now they are separated. There is no divine order and divine law on Earth anymore. This is what I believe.

Besides, I still think that there is still a destiny or fate. I am not sure how all of it works thogether with our free will and such. It is a very complex subject.:)

Last edited:
Babylon 5 was a television series in the 90's. An asteroid didn't strike, though. I think it was just the sun going supernova or something. It was just that feeling that Earth was no more. Scary :mello:

I remember that show but i think i only watched it a few times bck then,

Totally missing Michael. Totally.

I just bought Shakira tickets and I'm remembering the time in 2009 when I got so excited about buying Michael tickets. I remember how much I cried when I bought them. I remember telling my friend; "you know, I'm going to see one artist but it's as though I'm going to see the whole of Hollywood." I remember thinking that the world is finally in Michaelmania and I am here to witness it and I'm going to see the most incredible artist ever. I remember when my mother bought me a dress and I said that I don't want to wear it for the concert because it's not bright enough and I want to wear something really eye catching and bright so Michael will look at me for a second (I had seats amazingly close to the stage). :cry: I had the most amazing dreams and I said the most amazing things...you really sometimes do not realise you are living in THE moments that you will cherish and miss forever.

*Sigh*. This isn't right. It wasn't how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to see Michael first...and enjoy an evening with the community I belonged in; the Michael Jackson community...:cry:

Last edited:
Well, I think I understand what you mean. Makes sense at some point but I still think that it is not a right thing about abortions.
I saw enough pictures in my life when fetus being cut into pieces and it looks like it feels pain. I remember myself being inside my mother before I was born so I cannot be agree with the idea of killing babies. Plus we do not know about God's plan A, B, C.. . Sounds good, but nothing is for sure..., nothing is 100%.
The fact is when abortion is done it always will be a fact, real thing, not a theory... no matter how good this theory could sound....
I do not see a big difference really between killing humans on the war and abortions unless the mother has some serious medical issues.
Free will is still a free will.... I do not really understand why by choosing not to kill a baby or to kill a baby we can still be a part of God's divine "plan"?
I do not believe that God wants us to kill humans and to make it a part of his plan.
I do believe that material world had been separated from divine world a long time ago. At some point it was a union but now they are separated. There is no divine order and divine law on Earth anymore. This is what I believe.

Besides, I still think that there is still a destiny or fate. I am not sure how all of it works thogether with our free will and such. It is a very complex subject.:)

Yes, it is a VERY complex subject. I don't claim to know everything, and I don't claim to like everything about this subject... but most of the psychics I know agree on this theory. Some psychics will go even further into this, and it can get very upsetting... but the truth is God is all about forgiveness.

Totally missing Michael. Totally.

I just bought Shakira tickets and I'm remembering the time in 2009 when I got so excited about buying Michael tickets. I remember how much I cried when I bought them. I remember telling my friend; "you know, I'm going to see one artist but it's as though I'm going to see the whole of Hollywood." I remember when my mother bought me a dress and I said that I don't want to wear it for the concert because it's not bright enough and I want to wear something really eye catching and bright so Michael will look at me for a second (I had tickets close to the stage). :cry: I had the most amazing dreams and I said the most amazing things...you really sometimes do not realise you are living in THE moments that you will cherish and miss forever.

:huggy:

That's why I always tell myself even though it can be the hardest thing to do in the world sometimes... "NOW are the good ol' days." :heart:

Hey loves! Happy Friday! :group:

I had amazing dreams last night...all full of so much symbolism it was wild, and some I was even with Michael, which I think may have been REAL...but I can't be for certain 'cause I can't remember all the details. Once again I'm left with just the feeling of the dreams and a couple snippets of who I saw. It's getting so crazy with my dreams...I am usually good at remembering them, but lately, within a few minor seconds of waking up they are gone. It's like....I wake up and there are multiple "dream clouds" around me, so I see all of them there...but as soon as I go up to inspect one/really remember it...POOF it's dissintegrates altogether and I can't remember anything anymore. Very frustrating! Yet interesting. I feel like there's a point to it. Man...just imagine all the goodies we have stored in our subconscious that we can't remember!

After all my Michael/nice dreams I had this awful kind of nightmare though that is the only thing I DO remember a lot of. I'm really annoyed that THAT is the dream that stayed with me. :no: Buuut...I can see why it did probably. It's symbolism was VERY evident and probably acts as a warning for me...or at least some insight into a situation. Very disappointing insight though.

Anyway, mjbunny - I remember seeing you briefly in my dreams. You were telling me some important piece of information or we were working on solving some kind of problem together...like literally, as if it was some kind of mathematical thing...but it had to do with real life. Maybe numerology or something. I can't remember. I think with Michael I was learning stuff from him too.

Zenab - :better: sorry you're feeling extra down today. Hugs hon :hug:

^ Heh, I get the same things with dreams lately. It's so annoying when you're like alllllmost there to remember them, like you can almost reach it and then...bam..nothing. I used to wake up every morning and remember it all very vividly, but nope...and also very weird, I wake up with a 'missing' feeling every single morning. Ugh. It's the same feeling I used to have last year at this time, but then I was missing Michael. Wonder how it comes I have this now again.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that 'dissapointing insight'. :better: Hope it comes out right for you.

...and also very weird, I wake up with a 'missing' feeling every single morning. Ugh. It's the same feeling I used to have last year at this time, but then I was missing Michael. Wonder how it comes I have this now again.
Aww. Probably 'cause you're out playing with your spirit friends all night and then you have to wake up without them! No fun.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that 'dissapointing insight'. :better: Hope it comes out right for you.
Thanks hon :hug:

DanceofZenab - Oh :hug: :better: It was that way for all of us in some way or another. I was soooo excited. I never had money or the situation to travel for the Dangerous or HIStory tours and I was finally (finally! after 21 years!) going to get to see Michael again!!! :wild: It was a dream come true, pure joy. I was finally close enough and had the money to get there with good seats. I was finally going to look into his eyes from the audience! I could scream and just send this LOVE, all of us, this LOVE in waves onto him, telling him that after all the sh*t we still loved him, he was still wanted... like holding him in a giant love hug :heart: I would fantasize about that, wondering if he'd cry that first night, standing there feeling it all again... I can see it would've been overwhelming after all the pain. But... :cry: I just can't understand life sometimes :no: (ok, most of the time). But... he did get the giant love hug. Just not in the way we wanted to give it :heart: :angel:

It's getting so crazy with my dreams...I am usually good at remembering them, but lately, within a few minor seconds of waking up they are gone. It's like....I wake up and there are multiple "dream clouds" around me, so I see all of them there...but as soon as I go up to inspect one/really remember it...POOF it's dissintegrates altogether and I can't remember anything anymore. Very frustrating!
^ Heh, I get the same things with dreams lately. It's so annoying when you're like alllllmost there to remember them, like you can almost reach it and then...bam..nothing. I used to wake up every morning and remember it all very vividly, but nope...and also very weird, I wake up with a 'missing' feeling every single morning.
This is all very interesting, because I've generally been the same way for about a month or so now. I wonder why! Is it the season, something astrological, something going on on the astral plane? I'm also usually one with lots of vivid dreams that I remember ... heck, ya'll know all the dreams I post :lol: Lately, though, they fade so fast that sometimes I can barely remember a thing. I do remember some stuff from this morning, though. Maybe it's going to change? (Oh, and I got my pharmacy order in the mail today. Dream experiments, here I come! :cheeky: Is it too weird that although bedtime is hours from now I want to go to sleep now to try it? lolol)

After all my Michael/nice dreams I had this awful kind of nightmare though that is the only thing I DO remember a lot of. I'm really annoyed that THAT is the dream that stayed with me. :no: Buuut...I can see why it did probably. It's symbolism was VERY evident and probably acts as a warning for me...or at least some insight into a situation. Very disappointing insight though.
Whoa, interesting. :unsure:

Anyway, mjbunny - I remember seeing you briefly in my dreams. You were telling me some important piece of information or we were working on solving some kind of problem together...like literally, as if it was some kind of mathematical thing...but it had to do with real life. Maybe numerology or something. I can't remember. I think with Michael I was learning stuff from him too.
No wonder I'm so tired lately! Doing math in dreamtime?! :doh: LOL Maybe that's why we're not remembering dreams so much lately, like we're all learning some hardcore stuff on some other plane and we go so deep that we'd don't remember that level when we wake up? It doesn't feel so much like that,though :mello:

This morning I had an experience where I remember waking up quite early with someone coming into the room and trying to wake me up. I thought it was husbunny, but he was wearing a fedora :lol: That was weird and made me wonder if it was actually Michael. It was as if fedora-wearing-someone opened the bedroom door and shook me gently and called my name, telling me to wake up. I didn't think the incident was a dream. Later when I got up I asked hb if he'd done that and he said no, BUT his alarm had gone off early when he was already up so he had to run back into the bedroom to shut it off, and he had to crawl across the bed probably waking me up a bit in part to get to it. I suppose that's what I remember. Love the astral fedora, though ;)

I don't remember early dreams, but the last one took place in my old city from years back. Michael was staying at a hotel on the west side of town and I asked some fans if they'd seen him. They said he hadn't been coming to the window, but they'd been hanging out nonetheless. I wondered if maybe they weren't being loud enough. I planned to go with them that night and make some serious noise to get MJ to the window ;) Ah, ok, or just be near to him :wub:

There was also some special class program for juvenile delinquents ('juvie') about halfway across town and for some stupid reason, I asked to be part of the group willingly, to willingly go to this rehab thing although I'd done nothing wrong. I can't figure out why, like if it was to do penance in some way personally or because I wanted to help or what??? I figured that afterwards I'd head over to the hotel with fans. Thing is, once I was taken with the other teens to this center, it was all fenced off in lockdown and no one in charge realized I was only there willingly. As far as they knew, I was as guilty as the others and had to be there by law. :doh: We were in classes, learning things (writing, some other stuff, don't know, kind of like summer school for behavior -- stuff I already knew well and so it was boring as heck) and I found out that we wouldn't be taken back out of there until 11pm ... eight hours from the current time. Wtf did I get myself into? :doh: I was devising an escape plan. I snuck my cell phone into the bathroom and called my mom, telling her to come get me, but I wasn't sure of the address. I tried to explain to one of the 'wardens', but of course they didn't believe me that I wasn't a bad kid there for punishment/rehab. Aghghghghgh. I was supposed to meet the fans at the hotel around 9 or 10pm and just had to find some way out of this place. Well, in any case, I'd be taken out at 11pm and back into 'custody' of those that knew I was actually a free woman, but it was all so damned frustrating!!! I didn't want to miss one moment when Michael might come to the window :cry:

Last edited:
This is all very interesting, because I've generally been the same way for about a month or so now. I wonder why! Is it the season, something astrological, something going on on the astral plane? I'm also usually one with lots of vivid dreams that I remember ... heck, ya'll know all the dreams I post :lol: Lately, though, they fade so fast that sometimes I can barely remember a thing. I do remember some stuff from this morning, though. Maybe it's going to change? (Oh, and I got my pharmacy order in the mail today. Dream experiments, here I come! :cheeky: Is it too weird that although bedtime is hours from now I want to go to sleep now to try it? lolol)
You too? Perhaps it is some astrological something.
Saturn_2.gif

I'm sure it will change. It's only been like this for the past 1-2 months for me too. So you got your dream goods eh... weee! Keep us posted!

No wonder I'm so tired lately! Doing math in dreamtime?! :doh: LOL Maybe that's why we're not remembering dreams so much lately, like we're all learning some hardcore stuff on some other plane and we go so deep that we'd don't remember that level when we wake up? It doesn't feel so much like that,though :mello:
Haha...that could be it I suppose. I can't help but feel like I was partly being setup for future deja-vus while I was dreaming last night. When I get deja-vus it's usually "woah! I dreamt this before!" I wonder what purpose that really serves.

mjbunny said:
This morning I had an experience where I remember waking up quite early with someone coming into the room and trying to wake me up. I thought it was husbunny, but he was wearing a fedora :lol: That was weird and made me wonder if it was actually Michael. It was as if fedora-wearing-someone opened the bedroom door and shook me gently and called my name, telling me to wake up. I didn't think the incident was a dream. Later when I got up I asked hb if he'd done that and he said no, BUT his alarm had gone off early when he was already up so he had to run back into the bedroom to shut it off, and he had to crawl across the bed probably waking me up a bit in part to get to it. I suppose that's what I remember. Love the astral fedora, though ;)
Innteresting. That could have been hb, true...but what about the calling your name? Maybe you were just too much in between dream and awake that you saw what was really happening while your brain also dreamt up what fit in the category of someone coming in the room and crawling across the bed. Or, maybe not....
Weird dream after that.

I tried to explain to one of the 'wardens', but of course they didn't believe me that I wasn't a bad kid there for punishment/rehab. Aghghghghgh. I was supposed to meet the fans at the hotel around 9 or 10pm and just had to find some way out of this place. Well, in any case, I'd be taken out at 11pm and back into 'custody' of those that knew I was actually a free woman, but it was all so damned frustrating!!! I didn't want to miss one moment when Michael might come to the window :cry:
Yikes! That sounds so frustrating! It reminds me a lot of dreams I get on repeat, where people don't seem to listen to me and I get misunderstood and land myself int those kind of situations like you had. Don't know what it could mean in this form with you wanting to cheer to Michael after that, though...interesting combination. LOL @ the 'fedora' waking you up...;)

When I get deja-vus it's usually "woah! I dreamt this before!" I wonder what purpose that really serves.
Oh, that's cool! I always get the idea that it's really happened, not that I dreamed it.

amygrace said:
When I get deja-vus it's usually "woah! I dreamt this before!" I wonder what purpose that really serves.

I thought I read a theory about in Michael Newton's (?) books. He had the theory a déjà-vu could be a scene of possible life scenes you might have seen before the next incarnation. He theorized that we might get sneak-peeks into several possible lives and that this is why you might have a déjà-vu, because you might have seen just that before.

Or, as we all know, it's just a defect in The Matrix. Check that cat! :D

Mrs. Music said:
Oh, that's cool! I always get the idea that it's really happened, not that I dreamed it.
I sometimes will feel like it actually happened but most of the time I know I dreamt it or at least saw the scene happening years ago...which brings me to what Mod Alert quoted...

Modulation Alert said:
I thought I read a theory about in Michael Newton's (?) books. He had the theory a déjà-vu could be a scene of possible life scenes you might have seen before the next incarnation. He theorized that we might get sneak-peeks into several possible lives and that this is why you might have a déjà-vu, because you might have seen just that before.
Yes... sometimes it feels like this too. Like I know I just have looked at the scene before...whether in a dream or on the astral plane before getting here. I feel like they all serve some kind of purpose though...perhaps to act as an affirmation that you are "on the right track" and everything is going according to plan or something.

I have a question. Do any of you guys not dream about him at all? I ask this because I have only had one dream about him that I posted in here when he first passed. I believe it was a visitation, because I was feeling somewhat 'suicidal' for a while immediately after his death, and a couple of months passed, and I was crying for Michael to talk to me. Well that night is when he came in the dream, and that's when all of this psychic stuff happened.

Now, I NEVER dream of him. I always demand that he come and visit me in my dreams once in a while, and his answer is always the same... "Why would I come visit you in a dream, when I/you know I can visit you while you're awake." :smilerolleyes: Stubborn! Stubborn! Stubborn, I tell ya!

So does anybody else simpley not dream of Michael? :scratch:

I've had 2 lucid dreams with Michael but the same as you I never really dream about him now and just talk to him while I'm awake LMAO

They were lovely dreams though :wub:

Yes, facets!! You might see a different facet, than I do- it doesn't mean that either one is WRONG, it just means a different facet. Even when we disagree (even in this thread perhaps...), it might be helpful to think of opposing opinions as facets that are all needed for the diamond.

Okay, since I am a real sucker for Theosophy, I'll post this chart again.
Because maybe now it's makes sense again, if you don't mind and are interested.
Maybe you understand Michael's love of 7...

Now, a former teacher drilled into my mind to try to look at the Ego from a different perspective than the Freudian "his Ego was so big, he didn't fit through the door"...
That the Ego is simply something mankind needed in this round of life to be able to learn the lessons necessary so that we can pass them onto our Higher Self to have them booked and stored under "LESSON LEARNED".
If I look at the Ego in this way, it simply was a facility to learn.

Because then it will seem that you seek out the lessons you need, you learned them and you will surrender your ego because it no longer serves a purpose. So, your ego actually helped you to learn the lesson.

Hope I didn't bore you to death. :cheeky:
Of course nobody has to agree with that viewpoint, but this is why I loved looking into Theosophy. Things actually made sense and didn't seem pulled out of thin air anymore, you know?

Mod Alert Thank you for the Theosophy explanation. It makes sense, absolutely. I received the Annie Besant book "The Ancient Wisdom" and started to read the description of all the chapters and the introduction. But I post/read here so much, I gotta make time to read actual books too.

TheOriginalPYT Amen Sister! Right on. I believe this too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found another fun little quiz:
What does your birth date mean ? You can take it here:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

You Are an Oddball

You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true

Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid

Your power color: Silver

Your power symbol: Square

Your power month: April

^^^^ I'm an Oddball and I'm kinda pleased. After all, who on earth would want to be normal ? Normal is boring and so 20th century! ( My birth date is January 22nd)

This is what is said about August 29th:

You Are a Romantic
You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

I hope you don't mind two posts in a row:

Once, October last year or thereabouts I was bored and decided to put Michael's name and other people's name together and see which words I could form, using the letters only once per word, so for other words you may use the same letters, but all in all each letter only once.

( My name is Elmira van Galen and I combined my name and his name too, just for fun.

Michael Joseph Jackson and Elmira van Galen

- miracle
- heaven
- love
- heal
- magic
- innocence
- care

Michael Joseph Jackson and Conrad Murray

- murder
- jail
- homicide
- sony
- dileo
- money

I have doubted whether or not to share this, but it is so amazing that I felt it would be okay to do so. Maybe if only to prove to all of you that I'm definitely an oddball!
Thioughts ?

Mine :D

You Are a Revolutionary
You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.

Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower

Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom

Your power color: Tangerine

Your power symbol: Ace

Your power month: May

Hi all. How's everyone doing? I don't have anything new to add. I hate having dreams fade away in the morning too. It happens to me a lot. I'm sure I've had great ones, but they disappear from my grasp, even if I'm trying to close my eyes again and remember. I don't get much.

I'm happy I managed to snag a copy of Moonwalker on blu-ray. :D My mom ordered it yesterday and it arrived today. Wow Amazon is really fast. I can't watch it yet though because it's supposed to be a gift for my birthday next Saturday. But I can't wait to see that high quality goodness. :D

I started watching this video series last night on youtube called "What DID Happen to Michael Jackson?" I usually avoid stuff like this, but it's interesting and well researched. This person's trying to put all the pieces together to find out what really did happen. Too bad there isn't a real documentary like this out there that covers that much ground. However, it's really saddening to watch too. :cry: There's 60 parts in total, so I'm slowly going through it. This is the first part if anyone's interested

Whoa...mine is so spot on, haha!

You Are a Thespian

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind two posts in a row:

Once, October last year or thereabouts I was bored and decided to put Michael's name and other people's name together and see which words I could form, using the letters only once per word, so for other words you may use the same letters, but all in all each letter only once.

I have doubted whether or not to share this, but it is so amazing that I felt it would be okay to do so. Maybe if only to prove to all of you that I'm definitely an oddball!
Thioughts ?

I gotta think about it!

Back