Merged: Psychics channel Michael

I wanted to share something that happened last night. We were watching a nice newer broadcast of HIStory Tour Copenhagen and there was one point in it and I can't even remember WHEN it was exactly that I just... saw/felt/knew something about/with Michael on a different level. Michael had been dancing all out and then he stood there for some seconds, still moving to the beat and when I looked at him all I saw was total peace. The music was going, crowd screaming and I could see this amazing stillness in him that seriously gave me a moment of awe. All I could think of was this passage from 'Dancing the Dream':
I throw my head back and a swirling nebula says, "Fast now, twirl!"
Grinning, ducking my head for balance, I start to spin as wildly as I can. This is my favorite
dance, because it contains a secret. The faster I twirl, the more I am still inside. My dance is all
motion without, all silence within. As much as I love to make music, it's the unheard music that
never dies. And silence is my real dance, though it never moves. It stands aside, my
choreographer of grace, and blesses each finger and toe.​
Really, it might not sound so profound at the moment, but it was. If not profound, just beautiful to recognize. It's like I was there, in some knowing, feeling at that moment it was the ultimate om for him... the quiet, the all, the one, the knowing ... silence, peace, wanting for nothing, just being. And my next thought was , "And now God shoots right back through and..." *dancing*... It was like witnessing the channeling from inside, from a new viewpoint. It was really something special. Hope that makes some sense.

Hi mjbunny..have just been catching up and came across your post from mid July...what an amazing experience...I love that section from DTD, especially 'the unheard music that never dies etc'... it always send me off into a reverie of some sort. Kind of being 'in the moment' but being somewhere else.

Everyone was asking how I was, have a nice day, chitchat at the checkout counter... brightly lit HUGE massively stocked grocery stores at midnight, lol. It's like a whole other planet :lmao: But here I have my husbunny (!:heart:!) and the 600% drop in monthly prescription costs should account for something too :smilerolleyes:

ModAlert - Yeah, the first post over there was interesting, but the convo really devolved. :mello:

:lmao: Nobody asked me in France and Italy even in Monaco how I am doing :lol: WTF? :lmao:
You are SO SO right!!!!

Ok I have to go to bed or I will miss the Zoo in France :lol:

^^ :lol: there's another side of it if you're European going to North America (Canada in my case but met lots of US folks there).
I was like WTF why does everyone want to know how I am all the time? It's my personal business :rofl:

You could always truthfully answer that question if it gets too much and confuse a few Americans this way. :D

More ways to confuse Americans, but in Germany. You enter an elevator or visit the doctor's office and are 'required' to say "Guten Morgen" or at least "Hallo" to all the strangers waiting there, who will gruffly mumble the same greeting back. When you leave you should at least say, "Tschuss" (bye) to all the strangers still sitting in the waiting room. However, if these same people are encountered anywhere else... in the grocery store, on a bus, on a train, anywhere else... ignore each other like the plague and certainly do not smile. Smiling to strangers ist verboten! :lol: Ok, I'll be quiet now...

More ways to confuse Americans, but in Germany. You enter an elevator or visit the doctor's office and are 'required' to say "Guten Morgen" or at least "Hallo" to all the strangers waiting there, who will gruffly mumble the same greeting back. When you leave you should at least say, "Tschuss" (bye) to all the strangers still sitting in the waiting room. However, if these same people are encountered anywhere else... in the grocery store, on a bus, on a train, anywhere else... ignore each other like the plague and certainly do not smile. Smiling to strangers ist verboten! :lol: Ok, I'll be quiet now...

I have taken the liberty to totally ignore that "greet" rule in Doctor's Offices when I find the atmosphere to be "zum Schneiden dick".

I noticed when I go back to Germany I turned into an annoyingly happy "American" who says hello to everyone and who smiles, thus freaking the regular person out.

On the other hand, come to New England and you'll find a lot of "German" attitude here in stores as well, just thinly veiled.

Although smiling at someone "without reason" got me in big trouble once and that was an American who had more of an "the f*** you're looking at me" attitude. Don't smile at anyone in the subway in NYC or any other metropolitan area, it's as forbidden as in Germany.:D

The Moonwalker/TII poses are similar to that of Jesus as seen on a crucifix. That's what the extra links were to (crucifix pics). Sorry, still wasn't sure you'd seen what I meant (maybe you did?). One day a few months ago I was looking at the Ultimate Collection cover across the room and felt my Moonwalker pose button on my jacket and suddenly realized that it was a "Jesus' pose. It was like... good grief, did I just notice this after 20 years? :smilerolleyes: Just brought it up again because of the Aqualeo thread yesterday. I doubt I'm the first to notice it, which made me wonder if it was entirely by 'accident' or just by 'coincidence'. With Michael's penchant for playing the role of religious and mythical characters in art, it fits well. Again, not saying he's Jesus, because he's not. But someone special, for certain. :angel:

Oddly, I just found the picture below yesterday. (MJs hand). haven't seen this posted before, but may have missed it.

http://www.handresearch.com/news/in-memoriam-hands-of-michael-jackson-hold-my-hand.htm

(The picture I mean is just above the palm print with the red signature, near the bottom of the internet page...not sure how to post the exact picture here.)

:lol:

These social RULES that are in Europe are really sad. I live in a very friendly city in the UK, and thankfully, if you smile at people, they - guess what? - actually smile back!

These social RULES that are in Europe are really sad. I live in a very friendly city in the UK, and thankfully, if you smile at people, they - guess what? - actually smile back!

@Bunny :lol: Germany is a lot like Poland, my home country. Now I live in Ireland and I learned to smile looking at people as well. In Poland people stare at each other much more than here, but they don't smile, and yes, I manage to freak out a few Polish back home when I smiled @ them Irish style, because I learnt it here lol.

@Dance, I think it's all just superficial, at least that's what I believe, it's not a real indicator of how warm people really are, just the surface. People smile at me here more, but seem less direct and more difficult to actually befriend, while in Poland they seem very cold and stiff at the beginning but are just pretty straightforward and direct, and very warm, if you get to know them better. At least that's my experience :)

I think it fits the subject:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpD72b-dfs

Hey guys, we did not make the Zoo today. They closed it.:( So, becase of that we went to see a historical building: Rodshild's Villa. It was nice too but not that much fun for my baby. Here is the place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Ephrussi_de_Rothschild

How is everybody? Tomorrow is one year since Amy started this thread :flowers:
Amy, where are you?????

Take care everybody :heart:

Oddly, I just found the picture below yesterday. (MJs hand). haven't seen this posted before, but may have missed it. http://www.handresearch.com/news/in-memoriam-hands-of-michael-jackson-hold-my-hand.htm

(The picture I mean is just above the palm print with the red signature, near the bottom of the internet page...not sure how to post the exact picture here.)
Ah, yes, I think we talked about the palm reading stuff a while back. Nice to see the palm print and stuff in some strange way, though *sigh* :mello:

@Bunny :lol: Germany is a lot like Poland
Hey, you just found a good way to annoy Germans there! :clapping: Just say they're like Poland :hysterical: (I guess it's like telling someone from Colorado that Colorado is just like Texas ;D)

Amy, where are you?????

Ah darn, that vid was blocked by Sony (of course :rolleyes2:). Oh wow, one year?! Crazy :)/:cry:

Hey, you just found a good way to annoy Germans there! :clapping: Just say they're like Poland :hysterical: (I guess it's like telling someone from Colorado that Colorado is just like Texas ;D)
Being only half German and the other half Ukrainian, I'll just laugh hysterically. Yeah, tell that a few Germans that it's just like Poland. :hysterical::hysterical:

Ah darn, that vid was blocked by Sony (of course :rolleyes2:). Oh wow, one year?! Crazy :)/:cry:
Yeah, time's fun when you're having flies. :tease:

Hey guys, we did not make the Zoo today. They closed it.:( So, becase of that we went to see a historical building: Rodshild's Villa. It was nice too but not that much fun for my baby. Here is the place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Ephrussi_de_Rothschild

Amy, where are you?????

Aww thats a shame that u missed out on going to the zoo :(

Im good thanx. Wow one yr already- crazy! 2009/2010 have gone by so quickly

Being only half German and the other half Ukrainian, I'll just laugh hysterically. Yeah, tell that a few Germans that it's just like Poland. :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: lol I didn't think about it! I meant, in this aspect :rofl:
It's like telling Poles we are just like Russians! :mello: :bugeyed!!!!

:lmao:

:hysterical: lol I didn't think about it! I meant, in this aspect :rofl:
It's like telling Poles we are just like Russians! :mello: :bugeyed!!!!

:lmao:

I am originally from Russia:) I would say Slavic ppl are all very similar in many ways: the language, traditions, food and many other things. The same about other nations from the same region.
They are not the same but similar.
This is my opinion, but I do not think it is very important really.:)

I would prefer to see this world without borders one day. I really like multicultural countries like the United States and Canada with opportunities for everybody.

Wow one yr already- crazy! 2009/2010 have gone by so quickly

I am afraid to think what will happen in 2,3,4,5...10 years after his death..... This first year was just like one day :cry: It makes me very depressed:(
There will be no new music, no new songs. Yes, Sony will release some new songs we never heard but the person is not a live. How good is that? Tht's scarry...

Where is everybody? I am sitting home today. It was raining a half a day...

Take care :heart:

Last edited:
its so interesting to read about the social play in different countries...now since Im in Sweden, I will tell you this. Oh my days these people here are so boring! They are too afraid to get socially involved in anything, if I ask what the time is from the guy at the bus stop, he would freak out...he would say...umm..hmm..its half past ten..and then slowly walk away from me...thinking im some kinda monster out to get him..hehe. No this is really true.
Now my husband is from the UK and we go there all the time, I gotta tell you I just loooove all the "hellos" or how are yous" or "you alright"...from a total stranger.... I was in the grocery shop one day in London, and all the sudden from nowhere..this lady standing behind me in the que, started talking to me...I was like..huh..she is talking to me...I was so suprised coz ppl dont do that in Sweden..and we ended up having a real nice conversation all the way to the cashier :)
I love being in uk for that, I love the friendly smiles you get and the kind hellos....I wish we could bring more of that Sweden....people would be more happier here.

Then again, I guess the Swedes are famous for being quiet and unsocial.

Now to something else, I have been shopping with my husband today and oh boy, I had Michael signs everywhere, the shops were playing Michael, Michael here and Michael there, then I come home to turn on the radio, Michael doing thriller, I just feel so Michaelish today and what a feeling that is. :)

L.O.V.E. to u all!

its so interesting to read about the social play in different countries...now since Im in Sweden, I will tell you this. Oh my days these people here are so boring! They are too afraid to get socially involved in anything, if I ask what the time is from the guy at the bus stop, he would freak out...he would say...umm..hmm..its half past ten..and then slowly walk away from me...thinking im some kinda monster out to get him..hehe. No this is really true.
Now my husband is from the UK and we go there all the time, I gotta tell you I just loooove all the "hellos" or how are yous" or "you alright"...from a total stranger.... I was in the grocery shop one day in London, and all the sudden from nowhere..this lady standing behind me in the que, started talking to me...I was like..huh..she is talking to me...I was so suprised coz ppl dont do that in Sweden..and we ended up having a real nice conversation all the way to the cashier :)
I love being in uk for that, I love the friendly smiles you get and the kind hellos....I wish we could bring more of that Sweden....people would be more happier here.

Then again, I guess the Swedes are famous for being quiet and unsocial.

Now to something else, I have been shopping with my husband today and oh boy, I had Michael signs everywhere, the shops were playing Michael, Michael here and Michael there, then I come home to turn on the radio, Michael doing thriller, I just feel so Michaelish today and what a feeling that is. :)

L.O.V.E. to u all!

I'm from the Netherlands and we can be quite social if we want to, and we can be quite asocial too. I'm especially embarrassed to be Dutch when I'm abroad sometimes, so people are just so ....argh! Big mouths, arrogant, talking about others as if nobody can understand them anyway.

I love the USA for the friendliness and politeness in shops, supermarkets and restaurants. But there you still have space/room, Holland is very crowded everywhere...

But what I really wanted to reply on was the shopping with all the Michael signs. I had the same experience too recently. It was so nice and comforting! And sometimes I will look in the TV guide under certain channels that are in paid packages and the day I look at their listing they will have a Michael Jackson documentary on. And I started zapping and came across a brief item in "show news" relating to Michael.

I am afraid to think what will happen in 2,3,4,5...10 years after his death..... This first year was just like one day :cry: It makes me very depressed:(
There will be no new music, no new songs. Yes, Sony will release some new songs we never heard but the person is not a live. How good is that? Tht's scarry...

Where is everybody? I am sitting home today. It was raining a half a day...

Thats what im afraid of. Even though sony have said they will release new stuff, im scared that there might not be new stuff :(

Where is everybody?:( No news?
I had terrible dreams last night and nothing was related to Michael. What is going on?

I am just dropping off to say hello. I hope everybody is doing OK.

Love to all of you :heart:

:hug: Sorry you had terrible dreams. Yeah, there's no post here for a long while. Maybe it's just a busy weekend, first of the month and all.

I had a dream the night before last in which someone told me that I should give a message to the world (so that means public). I saw the text written down clearly. There were three sentences (I think), but I only got the middle one. That was where the emphasis was. The sentence was: "Michael Jackson is actively working to change the physical." (Like the physical dimension/plane.) One voice told me that ACTIVELY was the biggest point of this, that he's really trying, really working on it, not just hanging out playing harps over there. What exactly this meant, I don't really know :giggle: But in any case, there it is!

Hope everyone's doing alright and having a good weekend :heart:

I am originally from Russia:) I would say Slavic ppl are all very similar in many ways: the language, traditions, food and many other things. The same about other nations from the same region.
They are not the same but similar.
This is my opinion, but I do not think it is very important really.:)

I would prefer to see this world without borders one day. I really like multicultural countries like the United States and Canada with opportunities for everybody.

Hi Asedora

I share your opinion very much. That is something very close in my heart.
I hope that you & Everyone are doing well - Well Wishes. :)
:wub:

:hug: Sorry you had terrible dreams. Yeah, there's no post here for a long while. Maybe it's just a busy weekend, first of the month and all.

I had a dream the night before last in which someone told me that I should give a message to the world (so that means public). I saw the text written down clearly. There were three sentences (I think), but I only got the middle one. That was where the emphasis was. The sentence was: "Michael Jackson is actively working to change the physical." (Like the physical dimension/plane.) One voice told me that ACTIVELY was the biggest point of this, that he's really trying, really working on it, not just hanging out playing harps over there. What exactly this meant, I don't really know :giggle: But in any case, there it is!

Hope everyone's doing alright and having a good weekend :heart:

Wow! This is something really interesting. Probably that's his purpose in afterlife? I could believe that souls, especially like Michael's soul in general are not just relaxing there. :) :heart:
I wish I would have some symboluc MJ realated dreams as well. Twice I was able to read MJ message in my dream too. I love dreams like that :love:

Hi Asedora

I share your opinion very much. That is something very close in my heart.
I hope that you & Everyone are doing well - Well Wishes.

I share the same sentiments!

Wishing everyone well!

Hugs to you girls :huggy: :flowers:

Michael definitely has a new assignment as a spirit. He's pretty much a spirit guide, not an angel or anything celestial like that. He's just plain ol' Michael he says, lol. ;)

Sorry, I've been MIA from the thread. I've been superbusy with my new store on Amazon.com... it's posted in my siggy. It's time to CLEAN UP and CLEAR OUT!!

I don't have any reports on Michael except that we are both on a time-out right now. He knows I miss him dearly and vice versa, and God will make things right again between us. I miss My Michael (The old Michael) so, so much. We're just going through some tranquility and contemplation time. :angel:

I had a mj related dream last might. I was at some bookstore and on the shelf i saw a book that was called " the encyclopedia of michael jackson" , and the cover pic was him on the verdict day of the trial.

I had a mj related dream last might. I was at some bookstore and on the shelf i saw a book that was called " the encyclopedia of michael jackson" , and the cover pic was him on the verdict day of the trial.

Ah cool 8701girl, wish I had MJ dreams, or maybe I do, but I can't remember them.
Well, I keep on hoping for an MJ dream, because those "make my night!" ( if you know what I mean!)
a nice Mike dream and a nice Mikegasm!

OMG! Ever since I started whining about having NO MJ dreams at all, I've been all of a sudden having them. :lol: He must've heard me or something. :tease: And this is all like a year later.

Today I dreamt that he was teaching me meditation techniques that he used while dealing with stress. It was very spiritual and I was breathing in and out very, very slowly, carefully listening to and mimicking Michael's instructions.

The other dreams I forget. But this one was really nice and peaceful. Not sure if it was a visitation yet. I'm sure it'll hit me sometime today if it was. :heart:

I also have a severe panic and anxiety disorder just like Michael did. :( So I'm sure he did some meditating himself. I also don't feel as anxious and restless today. I feel really good, actually. :)

This is all very interesting...

Last edited:
Ah cool 8701girl, wish I had MJ dreams, or maybe I do, but I can't remember them.
Well, I keep on hoping for an MJ dream, because those "make my night!" ( if you know what I mean!)
a nice Mike dream and a nice Mikegasm!

Lol a mikegasm- too funny :giggle:

Back