Merged: Psychics channel Michael

:heart: :hug:

My alpha beads finally arrived (like it takes 10 days to get a small envelope within the EU, shaaa right :rolleyes2:) and guess what day they showed up... June 25th. I took that as a sign. *sigh* So today I finally made the 'What Would MJ Do?' bracelet. I wanted it to be quite simple so it doesn't get in the way. You know how when you've got big clunky beads on and they dig into your wrist when you're typing, lol? Can't stand that. So anyway, here's my non-fancy but totally meaningful bracelet (7 red and gold beads as a reminder of the path of L.O.V.E. and of my lovely love guru :wub: & more)
too late, ya missed the pics, lol

Last edited:
And the next celebrity talking about Michael coming to them in their dreams. This time Jamie Foxx. Careful, lots of cursing, just as a warning to those who need the warning.
Love it...so cool indeed how many people have reported those things. :angel:

I thought about how I always wanted to grow up and marry him and then realized I basically DID. Not in the way we usually use the word, but I did... the vow, the love forever, for better for worse, good times or bad, faithfulness forever, my everything. It's just on another level. But so much with Michael is on another level.
Oh my LAWD....that sounds like an amaaazing experience, really stunning! It kinda made me sad to read that but not in a bad way. I'm glad you got that, hope it's been comforting for you. And about 'being married'...ha, that's so true actually. Thanks for sharing. :huggy:

EDIT: Wee, that bracelet is sooo cute! :D Simple but strong indeed!

Last edited:
:waving: HH.

Loving the bracelet mjbunny, looks really cool :) I'm sorry you've not been feeling aok recently :hug:

That Jamie Foxx thing makes me laugh, the way he describes the concert :lol: And the dream thing. Totally do what CaptainEoLove85 does, always ask him if he can explain stuff in my dreams or whatever. Recently I've wanted to know what goes through his mind when he's on stage and stuff, what thoughts run through his mind when the YANA girls run up to him? What he is thinking in those moments, you know? I'm just curious.

Sorry I haven't posted much in this thread, I dunno why, I've not been feeling in the zone. Been feeling a bit blank the past couple of days. I've been watching MJ a lot on youtube, just to feel close to him I guess. I watched some of the 20/20 special, and just cried :cry:
I think Michael was in my dream last night, I definately remember him talking about the colour of his red shirt coming out orange on TV or something?

I meditated yesterday, listened to some meditation music, and it was really getting me in the actual meditation zone. I had loads of random MJ-ness pop up, just snippets. But one that stuck out was that I was at a radio station, and they had some gift bags lined up, and as I went in the man either said they were a gift from MJ or they were for MJ? But I just remember seeing a black stone almost on a keyring type thing, so I looked it up afterwards and the gemstone was Onyx. I'm trying to find out more about that gemstone to see if there is any significance. Anyway that's just a random side point lol.

:heart: to you all.

Mrs Music - Totally know what you mean about losing some of "it" over a year on. I've been thinking a lot about this today, just how different things feel and how afraid I was of this very thing some months ago. And I was thinking... what about next year? What about in 5? In 10? It's hard to comprehend and I'm afraid of losing something important, some feeling, some memory of what it was like. It's all different now and will never be the same. Not that anything ever is the same. 2009 wasn't the same as 2002, which wasn't the same as 1997 and on and on. But now it's REALLY, REALLY different :( 2009 is like a blur now, like I almost can't put myself back in it and remember the excitement and the belief that I'd be seeing Michael that summer.

Darlingdear - That's kinda how I've been too... just not in the zone. The red shirt that looks orange on TV dream... wow, that blows my mind! I'll tell you why ... I had a very powerful experience with Michael back in 1993 when he was in Singapore. I've never spoken of it online, but it blew my mind and really changed a lot about how I viewed consciousness and my connection to other fans and Michael. Not sure if I want to really share it all. Anyway, I knew that at the moment of the 'event' he was wearing a red shirt. Later I couldn't remember exactly what date it was... I think it was the day after the cancelled concert and his trip to the hospital for 'migraine'. I think, but I can't be sure of the exact day. Anyway, there's some footage of him in the Raffles hotel there in Singapore at that time and it always looked like he was wearing that same red shirt, so I thought that footage must've been from the same day of my and others' "Singapore Experience". BUT... just the past two days I was watching specials about MJ and saw that footage and the shirt looked ORANGE, not red! I was like... huh, so was he actually wearing orange and not red in that footage, or is it just that the video has crappy color??? I always thought it was red in that footage! Just weird that you'd have the red/orange thing come up! That's what I call a synchronicity ;) "We're all one, we're all connected" :)

Darlingdear - Also, I was thinking lately about a lot of the poetry I wrote some years ago, when I had some bursts of artistry :lol: When you mentioned the black stone, I totally thought of this:

I Know You'll Understand ((c) 'mjbunny' Dec 2001)

= edit =

Last edited:
^ :bugeyed that is so weird about the red/orange..cool at the same time though!
Nice poem too, I like it :)

Cool how things are syncronizing. I find that so fascinating.

Last edited:
Hey my loves, how is everyone? I'm doing a lot better as of yesterday...I think I've been de-funk-tified. I think a big reason of me feeling stuck in my funk was the energy going on in my house. I had been so lazy the past few weeks that it became a disaster area. Once I finally mustered up the energy to clean I feel SO much better. Crazy how your space can affect you like that. I've also been having MJ-ness every night in my dreams for like a week or two now...and I'm so grateful for that. They aren't symbolic or visitations or anything...(at least not that I can remember, I forget them two seconds after I wake up!) but I love just having something...anything to do with him in my dreams. :wub:

Mod Alert
- thanks for posting the Jamie Foxx thing! I loved the end...when he said that all the sudden for no apparent reason Michael disappeared, and everyone was crying saying "oh my God, what are we going to do, Michael is gone, he's GONE!" - and then all the sudden everyone sees Michael in a birdcage over the entire stadium. Obvious symbolism there, to me. It's like saying Michael suddenly died and everyone grieved over losing him - but then the grieving stops when we realize that he NEVER LEFT...like in that birdcage, he's watching over EVERYONE from above. :angel:

mjbunny - glad you had such a lovely deep experience! :heart: You made me think of what Michael said in Living with Michael Jackson too... "I'm married to my fans" :wub: Love your bracelet btw! So perfect. Love the gold around the hearts and how you made sure to get different colors for MJ.

Hugs to you all. :group:

Ok, sorry, one more. It made me think of Michael. :heart:

Together We Can Change This Place
by 'mjbunny' 2/6/02

His lips move but I barely hear,
Only my heart can comprehend,
Less than heaven could not exist
In moments alone with my sweet friend,

The way his eyes gaze into mine,
The way his touch lights my world,
His very presence freed my heart,
Knowing him let the truth unfurl,

With loving, kind and sharing words,
He turned the key to my spirit,
And gently showed me a mirror to
See myself, smile and hear it,

Out to the world I wish to bring
Our love, shining through it all,
Together we can change this place,
He makes everything beautiful.

Last edited:
^Wow, love the red/orange shirt coincidence! Super cool! And mjbunny that's a beautiful poem. :heart: edit: that second one is lovely too..."he makes everything beautiful" :yes:

Hey my loves, how is everyone? I'm doing a lot better as of yesterday...I think I've been de-funk-tified. I think a big reason of me feeling stuck in my funk was the energy going on in my house. I had been so lazy the past few weeks that it became a disaster area. Once I finally mustered up the energy to clean I feel SO much better. Crazy how your space can affect you like that. I've also been having MJ-ness every night in my dreams for like a week or two now...and I'm so grateful for that. They aren't symbolic or visitations or anything...(at least not that I can remember, I forget them two seconds after I wake up!) but I love just having something...anything to do with him in my dreams. :wub:
Glad you're feeling defunktefied now, makes such a difference.

Yeah, my house is a mess, everything is partially boxed, hanging half out of boxes and just a big mess, ready to to move. It can affect you bigtime, I hear ya. Can't wait to settle into a permanent space where my instruments have a real permanent spot, decked out with creepy-religious stuff.

This in between thing is getting to me.

Mod Alert[/B] - thanks for posting the Jamie Foxx thing! I loved the end...when he said that all the sudden for no apparent reason Michael disappeared, and everyone was crying saying "oh my God, what are we going to do, Michael is gone, he's GONE!" - and then all the sudden everyone sees Michael in a birdcage over the entire stadium. Obvious symbolism there, to me. It's like saying Michael suddenly died and everyone grieved over losing him - but then the grieving stops when we realize that he NEVER LEFT...like in that birdcage, he's watching over EVERYONE from above. :angel:
Phoenix rising....he loves his birds, doesn't he?

:heart: :hug:

My alpha beads finally arrived (like it takes 10 days to get a small envelope within the EU, shaaa right :rolleyes2:) and guess what day they showed up... June 25th. I took that as a sign. *sigh* So today I finally made the 'What Would MJ Do?' bracelet. I wanted it to be quite simple so it doesn't get in the way. You know how when you've got big clunky beads on and they dig into your wrist when you're typing, lol? Can't stand that. So anyway, here's my non-fancy but totally meaningful bracelet (7 red and gold beads as a reminder of the path of L.O.V.E. and of my lovely love guru :wub: & more)

Love it...it's nice to wear something on your wrist, everytime looking down...:wub:

Thanks for sharing the poetry. See, I like reading how and where people tap into each other. Because that's what writes do in a way too, tap into the collective conscious.

^ :bugeyed that is so weird about the red/orange..cool at the same time though!
Nice poem too, I like it :)
Oh, thanks. And yeah, the red/orange... I mean, that's so specific. I saw the footage in the documentary Michael Jackson Devotion. I had dl'd the US version of it and then crazy, the UK version (just different voice-over) was on this morning, so I saw this same show twice in 12 hours and both times I was like... man, was that shirt orange? :blink: I'd always thought it was red on my old VHS tapes.

Mod Alert - thanks for posting the Jamie Foxx thing! I loved the end...when he said that all the sudden for no apparent reason Michael disappeared, and everyone was crying saying "oh my God, what are we going to do, Michael is gone, he's GONE!" - and then all the sudden everyone sees Michael in a birdcage over the entire stadium. Obvious symbolism there, to me. It's like saying Michael suddenly died and everyone grieved over losing him - but then the grieving stops when we realize that he NEVER LEFT...like in that birdcage, he's watching over EVERYONE from above. :angel:
Oh God, I thought something like that when I heard that as well! Of course he was talking about the cherry picker for Beat It ("birdcage" :lmao:), but I swear I almost cried when he said "he's GONE!" But also laughed due to the storytelling, lol. I love thinking of that symbolism. That's right... whenever MJ disappeared in concert he always appeared out there WITH US, over the audience :angel:

mjbunny - glad you had such a lovely deep experience! :heart: You made me think of what Michael said in Living with Michael Jackson too... "I'm married to my fans" :wub: Love your bracelet btw! So perfect. Love the gold around the hearts and how you made sure to get different colors for MJ.
Oh thanks, I couldn't remember where he'd said that about fans. I was lying in bed yesterday listening to the audio of the '93 Oprah interview where he said he was married to his work and that's where I had those thoughts. Yeah, with the bracelet the 'MJ' is the only thing really gold, so whenever I look down I see a red bracelet with "MJ" standing out vividly :angel: I guess it's the closest thing to a tattoo at this point. I want a tattoo at some point, just have to wait a while for that.

^Wow, love the red/orange shirt coincidence! Super cool! And mjbunny that's a beautiful poem. :heart: edit: that second one is lovely too..."he makes everything beautiful" :yes:
Isn't that sooo MJ? He does make everything beautiful. I wrote so many poems back during that time, right after I met husbunny, but that was also the time of Invincible and I was quite obsessed with Michael and sometimes I can't really remember exactly who I was really talking about, lol. I think a lot of them are poetic combos of hb and MJ in some weird way. There were some, though, about death and they really hit me now because I totally could've written them last summer :cry:

Hello Harmony Hut!

How is everyone?

Zenab - about the name change, I thought about changing it before but I don't want to. The thread was initially about psychics, so if anyone new wanders in they won't get confused. Plus we do touch back on the subject from time to time. I like that this thread is kind of a 'secret' too...but also still welcoming. Aside from all that, the title has a sentimental value to me as well...remembering where it all started. :heart:

As you wish, no change it is! :) :heart:

^ Haha, yes, I heard that as well when listening to that clip yesterday. And don't forget LL Cool J saying "The crazy thing is, I had a dream... Michael Jackson wrote that for me in a dream. That's crazy, right? Word up, I had a dream and homeboy wrote it for me in a dream. I saw it on a paper and woke up and jotted it all down..." (at 1:40...)

And as we all know... that's sooo NOT crazy. And yes, Jermaine talked more about that on LKL and I was smiling. LaToya says things like that all the time too. Remember how she said she almost keeps expecting to look up and see him do something amazing in the sky to let everyone know he's still around. In fact, it's hard for anyone seemingly to speak about Michael without mentioning that "he's still here" or "he's with us". We hear words to that effect over and over. I find it so incredible, too. Is that true when everyone passes, that everyone talks about this? I can't remember, or am I just paying more attention because it's Michael? :scratch: Well, we know that it's not typical for someone to pass and then to have communication with thousands to millions, right? Barbara K said that she'd heard of gurus in India who had maintained a connection with students to some degree after death, but nothing like what's gone on with Michael. Amazing, caring, wonderful Michael :wub::angel: Oh, all the whys and hows, though...

Aww, it truly is more evidence that Michael is with us. Millions are experiencing it. Even if they aren't telling the world about it on forums or on tv. It's amazing.

Darlingdear - Also, I was thinking lately about a lot of the poetry I wrote some years ago, when I had some bursts of artistry :lol: When you mentioned the black stone, I totally thought of this:

I Know You'll Understand ((c) 'mjbunny' Dec 2001)

As if time stood still I lifted my head,
Closed my eyes and what you've said
Echoed in my heart and in my mind,
I knew that I'd seek and surely find
The feeling of you within the rain,
Within the winds your voice contain,
I looked across an ocean wide,
No part of this from you I'd hide,
I know that yearning in your soul
That seeks to know and become whole,
I'm like that too, still seeking Peace,
Knowing God makes uncertainty cease.
I picked a pebble from the beach,
Shiny and dark and different from each,
A special stone, knowing secrets deep,
Things my mind could never keep,
Infinity and answers, but only for some,
The ones that seek to know them come
To the edge of the sea on days like this
To let the wind their spirit kiss.
And in the sheen of the jet black stone
I saw a glimpse of our true home,
I placed it back upon the ground
Knowing not yet for there I'm bound,
And once again I thought of you,
Whom I should wish to tell this to,
But knew that somehow you had felt
The same the moment I had knelt
To touch that symbol of eternity,
For miles apart, you were there with me,
And the feeling of you was in the rain,
Your voice in the wind to me was saying,
"I understand."

I love this poem!

Ok, sorry, one more. It made me think of Michael. :heart:

Together We Can Change This Place
by 'mjbunny' 2/6/02

His lips move but I barely hear,
Only my heart can comprehend,
Less than heaven could not exist
In moments alone with my sweet friend,

The way his eyes gaze into mine,
The way his touch lights my world,
His very presence freed my heart,
Knowing him let the truth unfurl,

With loving, kind and sharing words,
He turned the key to my spirit,
And gently showed me a mirror to
See myself, smile and hear it,

Out to the world I wish to bring
Our love, shining through it all,
Together we can change this place,
He makes everything beautiful.

Aww, guess what? That was beautiful! It's exactly how I feel about our sweet sugar Michael!
And I love your braclet! What a great reminder; I would be on my best behaviour if I was wearing that! :lol:

Hey you guys, I'm new to this thread, but I read it often, my name is Brittany :)

I have a story for you guys today. This morning around 11:30 am, I was on the computer, singing. Then I blinked & looked over at the door to my room, & i saw this GHOST! The ghost was by my door leaning up aganist the door waving at me. I was so scared I screamed "HOLY SH**!" & I saw it run away & it ran just like Michael. I cried right after because I was so scared of it & I was home alone & thought it could possibliy be a bad spirit. The ghost was tall, skinny,big hands, big feet, had on a fedora hat & looked like a male.

About an hour later, I got really hungry so I went to go get me something to eat. When I went to get a paper towel, I saw one on the table all ready for me. & I thought to myself "I don't remember this paper towel out here this morning?" So obviously he left me a paper towel.

I told Zenab about all of this awhile ago & we came to the conclusion that this 'ghost' was Michael. What do you guys think? :mello:

Last edited:
Mod Alert Thanks for posting the Jamie Foxx clip. That was great. Now I need to go find out about the Juggler, more Youtubing for me, and one thing leads to another, I'll go to bed way too late, etc..

mjbunny Glad to see you back in here! That bracelet looks GOOD, especially with the gold MJ beads. Nice touch. Beautiful poetry too, thanks for sharing. And I love the MJ phonecall bit.

This is one of my favorite YouTube clips, because of Michael's voice throughout the dramatic movie music: I can listen to it over and over again!

By the way, received the book "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton and I started reading it. Can't stop reading...

Hi to Mrs. Music, Amygrace, DarlingDear, CaptainEO, Louise, Zenab Love you all very much! :heart:

Last edited:
Hey you guys, I'm new to this thread, but I read it often, my name is Brittany :)

I have a story for you guys today. This morning around 11:30 am, I was on the computer, singing. Then I blinked & looked over at the door to my room, & i saw this GHOST! The ghost was by my door leaning up aganist the door waving at me. I was so scared I screamed "HOLY SH**!" & I saw it run away & it ran just like Michael. I cried right after because I was so scared of it & I was home alone & thought it could possibliy be a bad spirit. The ghost was tall, skinny,big hands, big feet, had on a fedora hat & looked like a male.

About an hour later, I got really hungry so I went to go get me something to eat. When I went to get a paper towel, I saw one on the table all ready for me. & I thought to myself "I don't remember this paper towel out here this morning?" So obviously he left me a paper towel.

I told Zenab about all of this awhile ago & we came to the conclusion that this 'ghost' was Michael. What do you guys think? :mello:

Oh yeah, I'm totally convinced it was Michael. :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed....:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:.

Mod Alert Thanks for posting the Jamie Foxx clip. That was great. Now I need to go find out about the Juggler, more Youtubing for me, and one thing leads to another, I'll go to bed way too late, etc..

mjbunny Glad to see you back in here! That bracelet looks GOOD, especially with the gold MJ beads. Nice touch. Beautiful poetry too, thanks for sharing. And I love the MJ phonecall bit.

This is one of my favorite YouTube clips, because of Michael's voice throughout the dramatic movie music: I can listen to it over and over again!

By the way, received the book "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton and I started reading it. Can't stop reading...

Hi to Mrs. Music, Amygrace, DarlingDear, CaptainEO, Louise Love you all very much! :heart:

My,

That video is amazing and I know the guy who made it. I love his video "In loving memory." It's so sad but so amazingly beautiful.

Hi, Brittany. Welcome to the thread. :waving: Whoa your experience is amazing. :bugeyed

I had a really interesting dream last night. It felt pretty realistic too

Michael and Blanket were on vacation. I don't know if Prince and Paris were around somewhere. (I think the location was probably influenced by how I found out his kids were recently on vacation in Hawaii.) Michael had given me permission to speak to Blanket. So I went and found him swimming in a pool with a couple of Jermaine's sons. I went in the pool with them. They were playing around pretending to be punks. Then I kinda pulled Blanket to the side. I wanted to ask him a bunch of questions, but at the same time I was feeling concerned about privacy. I wondered if Michael would really allow me to be asking him a lot of questions. But I decided to go ahead and do it. First I asked Blanket how Prince and Paris were doing. It took him a little while to answer that question, but he said they were good. Then I asked how many languages he spoke. He was naming them off and said six. I was really impressed. I said “I know a little Spanish, but probably not enough to get by” :lol:. Then I asked him about history and again I was stunned by how much he knew. I said “sometimes it's interesting to learn about a country's past huh?” He didn't say anything to that, but I asked “How does Michael do that? How does he help you learn like that?” Blanket's knowledge just blew my mind. He didn't really answer that question either, but at that time Michael had come back. I was standing at his side and I realized I was just staring at him for a while in amazement. He turned to me and goes “What?” :blink: I was about to tell him that if he hadn't been an entertainer, he could have been a teacher. But the dream ended before I could tell him.

Aww, it truly is more evidence that Michael is with us. Millions are experiencing it. Even if they aren't telling the world about it on forums or on tv. It's amazing.
I love this poem!
Aww, guess what? That was beautiful! It's exactly how I feel about our sweet sugar Michael!
And I love your braclet! What a great reminder; I would be on my best behaviour if I was wearing that! :lol:
Oh, thank you :flowers: And about the bolded part: :lol: IKR? I will fail at it many times, I know. Over and over, but I'll try lol ;)

Whoa. Considering the fedora, that points toward one likely person, I agree ;) So Michael came by and waved to let you know he left a paper towel out for you? :hysterical: I'm not trying to make light of it, that just struck me as funny, lol. But seriously, when you say a ghost, what exactly did you see?? Like a shadow? Or was it like that one morning in early June when I woke up and saw like an almost-invisible Michael standing by my door with the play of shadow and light sort of creating contoured outlines just enough to see that someone was there? (Man I wish I'd been more awake to really believe/know what happened. :doh:)

LOL, the juggler. Yeah, the Jacksons had a juggler as an opening act :lol: That video was great :cry: :wub: Oh, and Journey of Souls, lol, yeah that's a tough one to put down!

Michael and Blanket were on vacation. I don't know if Prince and Paris were around somewhere. (I think the location was probably influenced by how I found out his kids were recently on vacation in Hawaii.) Michael had given me permission to speak to Blanket. So I went and found him swimming in a pool with a couple of Jermaine's sons. I went in the pool with them. They were playing around pretending to be punks. Then I kinda pulled Blanket to the side. I wanted to ask him a bunch of questions, but at the same time I was feeling concerned about privacy. I wondered if Michael would really allow me to be asking him a lot of questions. But I decided to go ahead and do it. First I asked Blanket how Prince and Paris were doing. It took him a little while to answer that question, but he said they were good. Then I asked how many languages he spoke. He was naming them off and said six. I was really impressed. I said “I know a little Spanish, but probably not enough to get by” :lol:. Then I asked him about history and again I was stunned by how much he knew. I said “sometimes it's interesting to learn about a country's past huh?” He didn't say anything to that, but I asked “How does Michael do that? How does he help you learn like that?” Blanket's knowledge just blew my mind. He didn't really answer that question either, but at that time Michael had come back. I was standing at his side and I realized I was just staring at him for a while in amazement. He turned to me and goes “What?” :blink: I was about to tell him that if he hadn't been an entertainer, he could have been a teacher. But the dream ended before I could tell him.
Oh sweet. It reminds me of another things I saw in that same documentary last night that caused the orange/red shirt issue that darlingdear and I were talking about.... anyway, they showed that someone last summer had left a balloon that said something like "Great Teacher!" outside Carolwood or Hayvenhurst. :cry: :angel:

Hi, Brittany. Welcome to the thread. :waving: Whoa your experience is amazing. :bugeyed

Cool dream. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he really knew much more than other kids his age.

Whenever I dream of Blanket I can feel that his energy is so much like Michael's energy, it blew me away. Don't ask me how I knew that, I just did. And Blanket and me were best friends in another dream too!

Thank you for welcoming me into the thread. :D & I know, it was really fantastic. :bugeyed

btw. Your dream was soo cute! Did you have fun asking Blankie all of those questions? :D

Whoa. Considering the fedora, that points toward one likely person, I agree ;) So Michael came by and waved to let you know he left a paper towel out for you? :hysterical: I'm not trying to make light of it, that just struck me as funny, lol. But seriously, when you say a ghost, what exactly did you see?? Like a shadow? Or was it like that one morning in early June when I woke up and saw like an almost-invisible Michael standing by my door with the play of shadow and light sort of creating contoured outlines just enough to see that someone was there? (Man I wish I'd been more awake to really believe/know what happened. :doh:)

You have NO idea how hard I laughed at that!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael : "I left you a paper towel :) I left you a paper towel :) TOWEL! :doh: HELLO! *waves*

Brittany : "Holy S**T!!!!!!!!"

Michael : :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed *runs* :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

@mjbunny Whoa. Considering the fedora, that points toward one likely person, I agree ;) So Michael came by and waved to let you know he left a paper towel out for you? :hysterical: I'm not trying to make light of it, that just struck me as funny, lol. But seriously, when you say a ghost, what exactly did you see?? Like a shadow? Or was it like that one morning in early June when I woke up and saw like an almost-invisible Michael standing by my door with the play of shadow and light sort of creating contoured outlines just enough to see that someone was there? (Man I wish I'd been more awake to really believe/know what happened. :doh:)

LOL. now that I think about it. It's kind of funny now! :hysterical: I still have the paper towel (even though I used it) but I thought since Michael 'gave' it to me I should keep it as a souvenier. Though I'm hding it so noone in my house won't think it's trash. :mello:
It was like a almost - invisble Michael. It truly did look like a person was standing up waving at me. That's why I got so scared, because I'm home alone, underaged & Michael randomly comes to my door waving at me. :bugeyed

Michael : "I left you a paper towel :) I left you a paper towel :) TOWEL! :doh: HELLO! *waves*

LMFAOOOO!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I feel bad for cussing at him now. :(

^ :hysterical: Maybe he ran off because he was laughing so hard :lol: "YES! She saw me! A-hee-hee!":giggle: Then he waited around the corner to watch you find the paper towel in bewilderment :lol: Just remember this quote: "Have you ever had that weird feeling that someone was staring at you—watching your every move? If you have, you might discover that the someone is none other than Michael Jackson!" :hysterical: (from http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91869)

So in other words he looked kind of transparent then? I mean was there color, like clothing color or whatnot, just see-through, or really transparent like water that's taken form? Just trying to get a mental image.

^ :hysterical: Maybe he ran off because he was laughing so hard :lol: "YES! She saw me! A-hee-hee!":giggle: Then he waited around the corner to watch you find the paper towel in bewilderment :lol: Just remember this quote: "Have you ever had that weird feeling that someone was staring at you—watching your every move? If you have, you might discover that the someone is none other than Michael Jackson!" :hysterical: (from http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91869)

So in other words he looked kind of transparent then? I mean was there color, like clothing color or whatnot, just see-through, or really transparent like water that's taken form? Just trying to get a mental image.

LMFAOO!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Oh I'll remember that quote! :D

He wasn't really transparent, I didn't see any clothes besides the hat. All I saw was black from head to toe & a body & a head with no facial features. I hope that helped you get a mental image of it. :)

Oh, thanks. And yeah, the red/orange... I mean, that's so specific. I saw the footage in the documentary Michael Jackson Devotion. I had dl'd the US version of it and then crazy, the UK version (just different voice-over) was on this morning, so I saw this same show twice in 12 hours and both times I was like... man, was that shirt orange? :blink: I'd always thought it was red on my old VHS tapes.

Just to quote this, just wanted to add a comment onto this that I forgot earlier. I've never seen that footage before, but I believe the shirt in question must of been red, since Michael himself said in my dream the shirt is red and was confused as to why we told him it was orange on screen. Plus MJ wears more red shirts than orange, right? :lol:

Brittany - Welcome to the thread :waving: :heart: Your experience sounds totally cool. I would of been scared too haha, but it sounds so Michael, so all is good :D

CaptainEoLove85 - Wow cute dream! I got that about the privacy thing too, when I dreamt of Blanket, in my mind I didn't wanna get too close cos I kept thinking about not wanting to invade their privacy. But sweet dream, thanks for sharing :flowers:

:waving: Hello

I haven't read much from the last few pages. I'm moving tomorrow. I will catch up when I settle in :D I have been waiting for this for so long!

Anyway just wanted to drop in. L:heart:ve to everyone and welcome Brittany :flowers:

Hahaha LMAO!! :toofunny:

Britt - welcome to the thread! :hug: WAY COOL experience you had...teehee, thanks for sharing it! Sorry it scared you so much though. I definitely think it was Michael, I mean...fedora? Of course it was! :cheeky: :wub: Zenab - LOL @ the mini script you wrote about it...:lol: Man...I wish Michael would show up like that for me. I don't care if it scares the sh*t out of me at first glance...I just want to seeeee himmmmm. So bring it on, Michael. Bring it on.

EoLove - interesting dream about Blanket...wonder if he'll really grow up to be like his Daddy in the sense of just loving to learn.

Back