Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Just a quick note... You should hear the noise in my 'hood right now, lol. Looks like a Netherlands vs Germany matchup could be in the cards next weekend :lol:

:waving: HH.

Nothing much to report from me, I'm sure I had MJ-ness in my dream last night, but I've been so, so tired recently I just sort of sleep deeply without remembering anything.

Just popping in to give y'all :hug::hug: and :heart:

This world cup has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Brazil out and now Argentina? *French accent : This is getting ridiculous! Huh?* I want Spain to win the cup now, if they go out then I don't give a damn.

On another note :

I was praying last night and I got that tingly feeling all over! :D

Just a quick note... You should hear the noise in my 'hood right now, lol. Looks like a Netherlands vs Germany matchup could be in the cards next weekend :lol:

Hehe, Bianca, are you getting ready??? :D

This world cup has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Brazil out and now Argentina? *French accent : This is getting ridiculous! Huh?* I want Spain to win the cup now, if they go out then I don't give a damn.

On another note :

I was praying last night and I got that tingly feeling all over! :D

Well, not from my standpoint. :punk::punk:

My soccer interest is only a bit augmented by the fact that I'm so far away from Germany, I think.

Ooooh, interesting!:angel: Cool stories. :heart: (Thanks for tellin' cuz I actually don't go anywhere on the board, just this thread.)
EDIT: Just saw we're not the only ones thinking about creepy religious stuff regarding Michael, LOL!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93805

Hope y'all are having a nice weekend, laydieees! Any of you having some cool summer plans/vacations in the works...?
I was actually to see Captain EO, go to Paris, and then to London...but so far it seems plans are off. :(

It's the 4th July weekend here, so everyone is doing something. I kicked the family out and am now going to do something really exciting- paint the living room. :no: It's a gorgeous day and I will be painting. It's gotta be done.

Hope you guys have a nice weekend!

^ I so totally miss the 4th of July :( This will be my 5th (holy crap, has it been that long?!) Independence Day with no fireworks or anything. *sigh* Monday I'll have to find a download of my fireworks display in Seattle so I can feel something, lol. Thank God for the internet.

Hope everyone's having a decent weekend :heart: Nothing to report here. I know I woke up several times in this hellish heat through the night/morning and each time there was ... MJ-ness (?), but I can't remember anything specifically. Last night before I went to bed I watched that documentary Gone Too Soon (yeah, I know :rolleyes2:, but people said it wasn't as bad as expected and here we only got it dubbed over with German). Here's one part that might have some little bits of interest amidst the pure and sometimes weird speculation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnJP6y1P80 Start at 1:51 and watch to the end of the clip, where Michael talks about people not believing in things they can't see ...

P.S. Just thought of the irony of June Gaitlin's name being "June" ... now one of my least favorite words in the world...

^ I so totally miss the 4th of July :( This will be my 5th (holy crap, has it been that long?!) Independence Day with no fireworks or anything. *sigh* Monday I'll have to find a download of my fireworks display in Seattle so I can feel something, lol. Thank God for the internet.

Hope everyone's having a decent weekend :heart: Nothing to report here. I know I woke up several times in this hellish heat through the night/morning and each time there was ... MJ-ness (?), but I can't remember anything specifically. Last night before I went to bed I watched that documentary Gone Too Soon (yeah, I know :rolleyes2:, but people said it wasn't as bad as expected and here we only got it dubbed over with German). Here's one part that might have some little bits of interest amidst the pure and sometimes weird speculation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnJP6y1P80 Start at 1:51 and watch to the end of the clip, where Michael talks about people not believing in things they can't see ...

P.S. Just thought of the irony of June Gaitlin's name being "June" ... now one of my least favorite words in the world...

I thought of you, wondering if you'd be wanting to be in the US right now. I'll watch the fireworks in your name,'kay? :yes:

If I ever have another child that happens to be a daughter I am seriously pondering Rose. It has many meaning at this point.

LOL this may not be anything, but I was in the kitchen with my mom this morning and the coffeemaker suddenly started wigging out and making a weird noise. My mom was joking around that there's a ghost in the house. I asked her if it had been on and she said yeah, but you have to push a button to make it work. Hmm weird. :unsure:

No plans for me for 4th of July. I've actually never liked the holiday much. Too noisy for me. :mello:

Thank you so much for posting this one....there is SO much in these few minutes! Thank you!

^ :) Just posted the Marvin Butts interview on MLP Facebook page.

WHOA, hadn't seen that stuff from Rev June before! Thanks for finding that. The press of course likes to call her "kooky" and all that (losers :rolleyes2:), but I'm kind of like... whoa. Saint Michael :angel: Maybe I'm seeing way too much in things, but I couldn't help but notice the African statues and the sword behind her which made me think of being knighted in the enchanted forest and making him a djembe in a dream.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've been feeling all... waahahehahahehaelaskfoasihefoawhef the past week. Can't explain. I've been reading all these beautiful entries on people's blogs and websites and I have nothing to say, nothing to write, I feel disconnected, I feel all restless inside yet completely exhausted. I don't know what's up. I feel really weird. Is it just me? Am I going crazy? I don't know what to do with myself, although it should be obvious there are many things to do. Maybe part of it for me is this terrible heat we've been suffering under. I can't take heat and being on the zillionth floor with no air conditioning really depresses and fries one's motivation. Ugh.

The funny thing is that people love calling themselves "spiritual" all the time, yet as soon as someone else IS really spiritual, all reason flies out of the window and the attacks start. So I'm sure Ms Gaitlin gets called many things.

You can't even say anything remotely spiritual outside of this thread, there have been a few threads on here that talked about Michael being a Prophet or just DIFFERENT, it doesn't take long for the first one to come along and make fun of it.

Sure, sure, it's unusual and different, but oh well. I really do think of him as Martyr in a way, even of saintly qualities, you don't have to be "free of all human fault" or weakness for that, either.

Michael withstood so much adversity, it's just mind blowing. And it seems that following him for many also means a certain amount of adversity they have to take.

"Yeah, just think, we could fly- like birds!" "One day we'll talk to each other through big lines, on different continents!" "You are such a nut, get out of here."

Mjbunny Thanks for the link to that video. Gonna watch all of them tomorrow as I should probably go get some sleep now. I don't like that suffocating heat either! In fact, I can't stand it! I get grouchy when people ask me happily "Oh, are you enjoying this weather now too ?" ( "whadya mean 'too', not enjoying anything just sweating profusely and stinking up the place, now get out of my face with your stupid happy smile). I feel like I cannot do what I normally like to do, bweh! No inspiration, just transpiration. Sorry for grossing everybody out!

BTW - Bianca is not the only one from Holland, I am too and I only hope that the best one will win, whoever that may turn out to be ( talking about world cup soccer)

Mod AlertThanks for the videos with June Gaitlin about Saint Michael and the Prince of Peace. She is one special lady! I like her! And she speaks the truth. Truth that we already knew.
True also what you said about being spiritual and calling oneself spiritual and being hunted down for it.

I had a werid mj dream last nite, i was reading the newspaper and it had pics of mike . There was one from the 02 press conference from last yr, but it was like moving like as if it was video footage- but it was on the paper.

I think it was like pics of mj through the yrs and so forth, but i cant remember whether there was a story written on it.

Hello Harmony Hut!

How are you?

Guys, me and Brittany's friendship is shaky right now over an event in June. I need your l.o.v.e. to be sent out. I hate the month of June. Last year, it took away Michael and one of my best friends and then I get a goodbye email from Brittany over something else in June. I'm just no prepared to let June take more from me.

God I hate the 6th month of the year.

Here's more June Gaitlin and she ain't afraid to say a thing or two...

When I read her "Prince of Peace" I thought, woah, I joked about my song to be "MJ, the Oratorio" because I thought of Haendel. "Prince of Peace" "He was despised".
wish i could get in touch somehow with this woman ...

This is gonna be tough! :lol: We're like the worst rivals ever, people are gonna go mad if it's really gonna be us two in the finals. Uh-ooooh.

Hehe, Bianca, are you getting ready??? :D
Hell yeah! :punk:

It's the 4th July weekend here, so everyone is doing something. I kicked the family out and am now going to do something really exciting- paint the living room. :no: It's a gorgeous day and I will be painting. It's gotta be done.
Poor thing! Good luck with the painting...just make it a nice arty piece to surprise the family with. ;)

Last night before I went to bed I watched that documentary Gone Too Soon (yeah, I know :rolleyes2:, but people said it wasn't as bad as expected and here we only got it dubbed over with German). Here's one part that might have some little bits of interest amidst the pure and sometimes weird speculation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnJP6y1P80 Start at 1:51 and watch to the end of the clip, where Michael talks about people not believing in things they can't see ...
So it wasn't that bad...? Hmmm...I'm gonna watch that clip you posted later, thanks. Mod Alert, thanks for the other clips also. Very interestinggg....love how everyone now comes with these spiritual like stories.:angel:

I've been feeling all... waahahehahahehaelaskfoasihefoawhef the past week. Can't explain. I've been reading all these beautiful entries on people's blogs and websites and I have nothing to say, nothing to write, I feel disconnected, I feel all restless inside yet completely exhausted. I don't know what's up. I feel really weird. Is it just me? Am I going crazy? I don't know what to do with myself, although it should be obvious there are many things to do. Maybe part of it for me is this terrible heat we've been suffering under. I can't take heat and being on the zillionth floor with no air conditioning really depresses and fries one's motivation. Ugh.
Sorry to hear, missing your intriguing posts lately! :huggy: But I can imagine you feel like that...take some time for yourself, stay healthy, etc. And yeah...the heat is awful here as well, ugh. It's like 30 degrees (C) but it's stuffy right away in countries like ours. :doh: Anyhows....sending you good vibes & hope you're out of the weird feeling soon!

You can't even say anything remotely spiritual outside of this thread, there have been a few threads on here that talked about Michael being a Prophet or just DIFFERENT, it doesn't take long for the first one to come along and make fun of it.

Sure, sure, it's unusual and different, but oh well.
Word....so annoying. It feels so frustrating to see these people, it's so helpless...but who am I to tell them to open up. They gotta 'see the light' themselves I guess.

BTW - Bianca is not the only one from Holland, I am too and I only hope that the best one will win, whoever that may turn out to be ( talking about world cup soccer)
Hup Holland Hup! :punk:

Last edited:
Hello Harmony Hut!

How are you?

Guys, me and Brittany's friendship is shaky right now over an event in June. I need your l.o.v.e. to be sent out. I hate the month of June. Last year, it took away Michael and one of my best friends and then I get a goodbye email from Brittany over something else in June. I'm just no prepared to let June take more from me.

Zenab Lots of L.O.V.E. to you. I hope you can talk to her and repair your friendship somehow. Communication can be so tricky sometimes, easy to misunderstand each other, especially written communication. :hug:

mjbunny Happy Fourth of July!!! I hope for you that you can recapture some of the Fourth of July spirit! :hug: Hope you come out of your weirded-out rut soon!

Mrs. Music Awww, that was sweet, your friend saying loving things for you in a prayer-like fashion and you feeling that powerful energy! Shows once again how we're all connected!

I had a dream last night about unpublished songs of Michael that basically fell into three categories: leaked, unfinished and "in production" and there were lots of arguments by different people about the "in production" songs. A lot of emphasis was put on the songs that were "in production". This can mean one of two things: Songs that are "in production" are being worked on in studios in the way Michael wanted the end product to sound, to put on the upcoming album, or Michael has become a channel for others, the way he was inspired, so many people have songs "in production" thanks to Michael. He is still inspiring thousands if not millions of people all over the globe. That is pretty impressive. I am not a songwriter myself, can't read notes or anything like that, but I love to sing and listen to good, captivating music, so I am wondering why I dreamt this....

Last edited:
Hello Harmony Hut!

How are you?

:hug: Im so sorry that ur going through a rough time, I will be praying for u and ur friend.

Happy 4th of July, Harmony Hut! (For those to whom that matters, especially when you're stuck overseas, like me and Cyberjackson :hug:)

DanceofZenab - Oh, I'm sorry about problems with your friend. I hope everything works out alright. :hug:

This is gonna be tough! :lol: We're like the worst rivals ever, people are gonna go mad if it's really gonna be us two in the finals. Uh-ooooh.
I think it's pretty easy. Which team has the most obnoxious colors? That team should lose. :hysterical: (Hint: that would be bright traffic-cone orange ;))

Sorry to hear, missing your intriguing posts lately! :huggy: But I can imagine you feel like that...take some time for yourself, stay healthy, etc. And yeah...the heat is awful here as well, ugh. It's like 30 degrees (C) but it's stuffy right away in countries like ours. :doh: Anyhows....sending you good vibes & hope you're out of the weird feeling soon!
Ugh, it was 35 degrees (95 F) here for like 3 days and not much below it before and after :heat:

I am reading the book "Journey of Souls" and the part that gets me down a little bit is about the soul-cluster group. The group you return to after death, of approx 20 souls. That is often the place where the spouse comes from who can be a brother or so in another life. Your soulmate. What if you are alone, soulmate-less, spouse-less in this life ? What does that mean ? I feel very lonely right now, sitting here crying....I need my soulmate! Where are you ? When will I meet you ? This life, another life ? Sometimes these are very difficult things to take. Nobody wants to be alone, but I also don't want to spend my life with the wrong person. Am I being too scared and not living life to the fullest, or am I meant to spend my entire life alone ?
I am usually very positive, funloving and full of crazy jokes but sometimes I can feel very, very sad about these things that I feel I have no control over... :cry:
:hug: :better: The part about soul clusters makes me a bit confused too for another reason. I'm sure that worked all fine and great in the old days when contact with the world was fairly limited and we mostly lived in villages or in one city, but what about now? I have friends all over the world who have no contact with each other. I moved several times to drastically different places, so the very, very important people in my life, the ones who changed my direction and shaped who I am don't even know each other. They're in different parts of the country or even the world. Surely we can't all be in one small group then. After all, they each have mega-important people to them too, and I haven't met those folks either. We don't have any contact to each other, nor they to the other mega-important ones in my life. It all just seems odd. It seems way too small a pool of people for close relationships these days. I mean, it says neighboring groups work together, yes, but it seems with the internet and travel these days there must be LOTS more intense interaction or even expansion of group sizes? When I first read that about 10 years ago I thought about Michael too. Obviously then fans can't be in one "soul group", but many, many, many, many groups, yet we all feel a common mission. How does that work? Not that mass missions (wars, famines, political or religious movements) haven't happened before, but they weren't tied to one specific person everyone would love all across the whole planet. And those people tied to the one person wouldn't have been actively involved with each other on a personal level from thousands of miles away either. That's pretty intense. :scratch: Edit: Oh, like another example. I met my husband when I was nearly 30, so there were definitely extremely important long-term relationships in my life before that. All the people I went to school with, friends, boyfriends, co-workers, even family ... and yet he has nothing to do with them and he and I lived clear across the world from each other. So strange.

Ok, I had some seriously weird dreams this morning. Will share in another post.

Last edited:
mjbunny said:
I think it's pretty easy. Which team has the most obnoxious colors? That team should lose. :hysterical: (Hint: that would be bright traffic-cone orange ;))

hahaha, very funny!

mjbunny said:
:hug: :better: The part about soul clusters makes me a bit confused too for another reason. I'm sure that worked all fine and great in the old days when contact with the world was fairly limited and we mostly lived in villages or in one city, but what about now? I have friends all over the world who have no contact with each other. I moved several times to drastically different places, so the very, very important people in my life, the ones who changed my direction and shaped who I am don't even know each other. They're in different parts of the country or even the world. Surely we can't all be in one small group then. After all, they each have mega-important people to them too, and I haven't met those folks either. We don't have any contact to each other, nor they to the other mega-important ones in my life. It all just seems odd. It seems way too small a pool of people for close relationships these days. I mean, it says neighboring groups work together, yes, but it seems with the internet and travel these days there must be LOTS more intense interaction or even expansion of group sizes? When I first read that about 10 years ago I thought about Michael too. Obviously then fans can't be in one "soul group", but many, many, many, many groups, yet we all feel a common mission. How does that work? Not that mass missions (wars, famines, political or religious movements) haven't happened before, but they weren't tied to one specific person everyone would love all across the whole planet. And those people tied to the one person wouldn't have been actively involved with each other on a personal level from thousands of miles away either. That's pretty intense. :scratch: Edit: Oh, like another example. I met my husband when I was nearly 30, so there were definitely extremely important long-term relationships in my life before that. All the people I went to school with, friends, boyfriends, co-workers, even family ... and yet he has nothing to do with them and he and I lived clear across the world from each other. So strange.

Okay, I took my original story out of my own post because I felt embarrassed, pouring out everything here, but I still want to reply to your post. The entire time I am reading this book ( Journey of Souls)I am thinking of Michael and my life and where he would fit in. What does it all mean ?
Like you I have travelled round the world and I have friends in different places. Friends who don't know each other. But I was thinking more about soulmates than friends ? Do we have one soulmate that pops up in different roles in different lives ? Maybe not to see each other at all in one lifetime, for some reason ? These things bug me and I try to wrap my head around it and it's difficult.
I did, at some point last year, have the feeling that Michael was my soulmate. ( Me and two million other women probably, but I really did feel that and it was a very strong feeling and then the overwhelming sadness and grief hit because I felt it was very cruel to recognize him when he's gone from the earthly plane).
I am being brutally honest here and it's a bit scary to put my innermost feelings on the table, but maybe by sharing and other people's insight it can become clearer...
Nobody can truly know if Michael and I could be soulmates, anything is possible, so we can let that be. It doesn't matter anymore anyway, I need to live my life, doing the best I can in whatever it is that comes my way. Maybe I should not focus on myself, but focus on helping others, that has always felt as my life's calling, tried to become a nurse but that did not work out.
Funny, what one book can stir up on deepseeted emotions.
Sometimes you think that traveling a spiritual path makes life easier, and now it's more complex. I want to understand and oversee it all, but I guess some things are meant to stay hidden until we cross over and the truths unfurls ?

Ok, weird dreams. First, I was dreaming about watching Michael when he was about to meet for the first time with June Gaitlin. I saw him, he was talking with a couple of people in an antiques store or something and then later that day met with Rev June. The dream was kind of all about her in some way that I can't comprehend. In the same dream I saw Paris, Prince and Blanket all playing parts in some kids' movie. It was a cute film , but at the sametime I thought that Michael wouldn't probably be so happy about this. I admitted I wanted to see it, though. It again flashed back to Michael talking with Rev June and she was talking about him being so special.

Well, when I woke up (very early for no apparent reason) I looked at the mean sunshine blindingly coming in through our open window :)lol:) and when I closed my eyes I saw very clear, very, very real mini-silhouettes of Michael in various poses. LOL. That sounds nuts, but it's not the first time it's happened to me. This was very "whoa", though. Imagine you close your eyes in a bright room. You'll see various colorful light blobbiness, right? Well, amidst this imagine if you saw a totally black silhouette figure of MJ striking a pose? Like you'd look at window blinds with the sun behind and close your eyes you'd see dark lines where the blinds had been, but I'm seeing MICHAEL, lol. And each time I close my eyes I see him standing a different way. I swear to God. Not making it up at all. I tried to make a picture. Imagine this is what you'd see with your eyes closed:

mmdjyygj8dk3.png

MJ was not lifesize, more like some little mini-Michael. I know that sounds totally crazy, but hey, it's what I saw :doh: ....

[Then some freaky negative stuff I edited out here ...] I fell back asleep and then dreamed something weird about a father wanting to help his son (a little boy) make a trade deal with the boy's mother to get her pure silver 'silver Dollar'. It was precious to her, though, and she knew the boy wouldn't treat it well. I was then helping the father by telling him how to properly clean the coin to remove any tarnish that would develop on it. Huh?

Next I went to a house with a bunch of YOU and some guys. :naughty: No, lolol, for real, the guys and one woman sat downstairs smoking and playing cards. Boring. So I went to find the gals from the HH and went upstairs to the attic room and found you all asleep! :lol: It was like the 7 dwarves' beds in there, and each of you snoring away in your own bed :lol: I saw Amygrace, Bianca, darlingdear, CaptainEOLove, maybe MJJLaugh and ModAlert, not sure who all else! I tripped over something and Bianca half woke up and looked up drearily and I thought, "Yeah, she's always the light sleeper" and then her head fell went back to the pillow to sleep. So I ended up leaving the room and going back downstairs and blasting music and dancing by myself in another bedroom. I think I may have seen Michael again somehow at this point, but it all gets blurry.

Yes, you're welcome. Someone had to bring the weird into your weekend! :giggle:

Last edited:
Okay, I took my original story out of my own post because I felt embarrassed, pouring out everything here, but I still want to reply to your post. The entire time I am reading this book ( Journey of Souls)I am thinking of Michael and my life and where he would fit in. What does it all mean ?...

I'll tell you something...There are several instances in my life where Michael could have fit it in. I know see that I often ended being in the same place as him, at the same timeframe! Berlin, Boston and California. Sometimes just a building away. Sometimes I knew this, sometimes I didn't. I think that often souls lay out plans for each other where sometimes possibilities pop up where one just might fit in to someone else's life. But, given our free will things don't necessarily happen.

Like you I have travelled round the world and I have friends in different places. Friends who don't know each other. But I was thinking more about soulmates than friends ? Do we have one soulmate that pops up in different roles in different lives ? Maybe not to see each other at all in one lifetime, for some reason ? These things bug me and I try to wrap my head around it and it's difficult.
I did, at some point last year, have the feeling that Michael was my soulmate. ( Me and two million other women probably, but I really did feel that and it was a very strong feeling and then the overwhelming sadness and grief hit because I felt it was very cruel to recognize him when he's gone from the earthly plane).
I am being brutally honest here and it's a bit scary to put my innermost feelings on the table, but maybe by sharing and other people's insight it can become clearer...
Nobody can truly know if Michael and I could be soulmates, anything is possible, so we can let that be. It doesn't matter anymore anyway, I need to live my life, doing the best I can in whatever it is that comes my way. Maybe I should not focus on myself, but focus on helping others, that has always felt as my life's calling, tried to become a nurse but that did not work out.
Funny, what one book can stir up on deepseeted emotions.
Sometimes you think that traveling a spiritual path makes life easier, and now it's more complex. I want to understand and oversee it all, but I guess some things are meant to stay hidden until we cross over and the truths unfurls ?
How's this? While none of us can demand a soulmate- most of us seem to have several. Some say 3. And I'll say something else. I am married to one of them (my hubby was extremely familiar to me and I literally knew we'd end up marrying the second I spoke to him and that was not one of those "fantasy" things you have when meeting someone) and I have a dead guy around who insists he's another one. No, I'm not talking about Michael Jackson. Michael is just sumthin' different all together.
The other dead guy is a man I have never met in this life, he died, yet he's always patiently around me.

MJJLaugh, what I'm tryin got say is, I get your confusion.
I got a living soulmate, a dead one- and then there is Michael Jackson. :rofl: I also got a ton of other folks around me that I have no freakin' clue what the connection is. One is a woman from the middle ages and apparantly I knew of her kids being "taken". :bugeyed
There's a world more of connections that people can have. Soulmates, Twin Rays, Twin Flames, Divine Complements etc.

You know, certain books come to me (in my opinion) just when I need them. Sometimes I am on Amazon and suddenly a book will pop and I wonder why I haven't seen it earlier. Or, I am someplace and literally run into the author of a book I checked out earlier. :wild:
I think I said that before too, I loved reading Newton's books. But don't let them get you down. I you FEEL differently about something, than you most likely feel differently because your innate knowledge deep deep down is speaking up. Take a listen. There were several things in the books that made me go maaah, don't know. These spirits are relating their very own subjective experiences, yours might be totally different.

And, Newton himself said, that sometimes he was under the impression that his subjects were censoring themselves, as if not all knowledge could be revealed. Newton undertook a huge task with these books, trying to dig deeper. He did the world a great favor. But, there are a few things that don't make sense, either. That's not the fault of the author of a certain book, it simply explains that it extremely difficult to stuff the "truth" of even just the next plane up (astral plane) into the the dense "reality" of 3D down here. We are still trying to force a one-to-translation, that's useless.

Go with what you feel.
Each of us had thousands of lifetimes most likely to get where we are now- who's to say some of us didn't spent one or two with Michael? Who's to say that had to be EARTH either? :cheeky: It's not like Michael Jackson has spent incarnation after incarnation by himself with no one around him. People need to get over the "oh, why little old me, that's impossible". Why not us? It's us who feel the draw, it's us who defend him against people call him horrible names. Why not us??
Who's to say he wasn't a mentor or other figure in our lives before?

I noticed that in Newton's book the subjects are all happily married people. If that rings a bit too easy for you, than it probably is.

I enjoyed reading the books, but I don't consider everything in it to be a cosmic law. Some of it sounds just a tad too random for me.

Ok, weird dreams. First, I was dreaming about watching Michael when he was about to meet for the first time with June Gaitlin. I saw him, he was talking with a couple of people in an antiques store or something and then later that day met with Rev June. The dream was kind of all about her in some way that I can't comprehend. In the same dream I saw Paris, Prince and Blanket all playing parts in some kids' movie. It was a cute film , but at the sametime I thought that Michael wouldn't probably be so happy about this. I admitted I wanted to see it, though. It again flashed back to Michael talking with Rev June and she was talking about him being so special.

mmdjyygj8dk3.png

MJ was not lifesize, more like some little mini-Michael. I know that sounds totally crazy, but hey, it's what I saw :doh:

Then (ima put this in quotes, cuz I want to remove it later and this way it won't quote if you quote it. Does that make sense, lol? So please don't quote this crazy ish:) Ahem, so to continue... I fell back asleep and then dreamed something weird about a father wanting to help his son (a little boy) make a trade deal with the boy's mother to get her pure silver 'silver Dollar'. It was precious to her, though, and she knew the boy wouldn't treat it well. I was then helping the father by telling him how to properly clean the coin to remove any tarnish that would develop on it. Huh?

Next I went to a house with a bunch of YOU and some guys. :naughty: No, lolol, for real, the guys and one woman sat downstairs smoking and playing cards. Boring. So I went to find the gals from the HH and went upstairs to the attic room and found you all asleep! :lol: It was like the 7 dwarves' beds in there, and each of you snoring away in your own bed :lol: I saw Amygrace, Bianca, darlingdear, CaptainEOLove, maybe MJJLaugh and ModAlert, not sure who all else! I tripped over something and Bianca half woke up and looked up drearily and I thought, "Yeah, she's always the light sleeper" and then her head fell went back to the pillow to sleep. So I ended up leaving the room and going back downstairs and blasting music and dancing by myself in another bedroom. I think I may have seen Michael again somehow at this point, but it all gets blurry.

Yes, you're welcome. Someone had to bring the weird into your weekend! :giggle:

About the bolded part: I always say: "whatever someone says about someone else, usually tells you more about the speaking person than the person spoken of." When I say i, it often refers to negative statements or even gossipy lies. But it just struck me....the opposite is equally true of course! What I mean is that anyone who can recognize Michael as the special person that he was, can RECOGNIZE this, because they have some of the specialty too. It's like indians in the amazon seeing a plane for the first time, not knowing what an airplane is, will tell each other they saw a HUGE bird that made a lot of noise!
Compassion knows compassion, love knows love, truths knows truth, spirituality/inner wisdom knows this as well.

Cool images of mini-Michael! Great! Awesome!

About the crazy ish you put in quotes: there are a lot of videos already out there, uplifting and the worst in the religious nutcase spectrum, so it could very well be that you picked up on this somehow, or read my post asking if anyone is interested in Numerology related to Michael, with general info added so you can calculate your own Path of Destiny number, Outer Personality number, Soul number etc, maybe that stuck in your mind somehow. But I promise you it will be nothing like the crazy-ish. It actually confirms what we have been saying all along in this thread.

I'll tell you something...There are several instances in my life where Michael could have fit it in. I know see that I often ended being in the same place as him, at the same timeframe! Berlin, Boston and California. Sometimes just a building away. Sometimes I knew this, sometimes I didn't. I think that often souls lay out plans for each other where sometimes possibilities pop up where one just might fit in to someone else's life. But, given our free will things don't necessarily happen.

How's this? While none of us can demand a soulmate- most of us seem to have several. Some say 3. And I'll say something else. I am married to one of them (my hubby was extremely familiar to me and I literally knew we'd end up marrying the second I spoke to him and that was not one of those "fantasy" things you have when meeting someone) and I have a dead guy around who insists he's another one. No, I'm not talking about Michael Jackson. Michael is just sumthin' different all together.
The other dead guy is a man I have never met in this life, he died, yet he's always patiently around me.

MJJLaugh, what I'm tryin got say is, I get your confusion.
I got a living soulmate, a dead one- and then there is Michael Jackson. :rofl: I also got a ton of other folks around me that I have no freakin' clue what the connection is. One is a woman from the middle ages and apparantly I knew of her kids being "taken". :bugeyed
There's a world more of connections that people can have. Soulmates, Twin Rays, Twin Flames, Divine Complements etc.

You know, certain books come to me (in my opinion) just when I need them. Sometimes I am on Amazon and suddenly a book will pop and I wonder why I haven't seen it earlier. Or, I am someplace and literally run into the author of a book I checked out earlier. :wild:
I think I said that before too, I loved reading Newton's books. But don't let them get you down. I you FEEL differently about something, than you most likely feel differently because your innate knowledge deep deep down is speaking up. Take a listen. There were several things in the books that made me go maaah, don't know. These spirits are relating their very own subjective experiences, yours might be totally different.

And, Newton himself said, that sometimes he was under the impression that his subjects were censoring themselves, as if not all knowledge could be revealed. Newton undertook a huge task with these books, trying to dig deeper. He did the world a great favor. But, there are a few things that don't make sense, either. That's not the fault of the author of a certain book, it simply explains that it extremely difficult to stuff the "truth" of even just the next plane up (astral plane) into the the dense "reality" of 3D down here. We are still trying to force a one-to-translation, that's useless.

Go with what you feel.
Each of us had thousands of lifetimes most likely to get where we are now- who's to say some of us didn't spent one or two with Michael? Who's to say that had to be EARTH either? :cheeky: It's not like Michael Jackson has spent incarnation after incarnation by himself with no one around him. People need to get over the "oh, why little old me, that's impossible". Why not us? It's us who feel the draw, it's us who defend him against people call him horrible names. Why not us??
Who's to say he wasn't a mentor or other figure in our lives before?

I noticed that in Newton's book the subjects are all happily married people. If that rings a bit too easy for you, than it probably is.

I enjoyed reading the books, but I don't consider everything in it to be a cosmic law. Some of it sounds just a tad too random for me.

Thanks Mod Alert. I heard about that too, there can be multiple soulmates even. How often I have heard of the same experiences of others: the instant recognition of your future spouse, usually via the eyes. The eyes really are the mirrors of the soul!
I am anxiously awaiting the Annie Besant book, and I'll surf around some more on Amazon. I was thinking about my cherry tree and the symbolism of planting a tree and a chapter in "The Book of Mirdad" by Mikhail Naimy. Maybe I'll elaborate on that in a separate post.
Thank you for bringing me back to my inner sense of wisdom, if I may call it that. Some things we just know. Even if they sound outrageous to others, it doesn't make it any less true. And I must remember that I read books with an open mind, allowing room for my own views on matter. I sometimes read them as a sponge, soaking up everything as the ultimate truth and then I get confused.
While it is very interesting to read a book such as the ones written by Michael Newton, it may not reveal the entire truth still.

Back