Merged: Psychics channel Michael

LOL, I'm gonna have to check out those paintings now. ;)

My quiz result:

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey.
Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness.
You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.

^ ^ ^ Girls... :rolleyes2:

:)giggle:)

That's right! Experience the Divine, Baby! :D
0010249.jpg

Hi :waving: How are you doing girls? I'm freezing here , the last couple of days have been really cold ones :cold: Unfortunately nothing MJ related to report...

In astrology what makes your chart or anything 'personalized' is when you know your Sun,Moon & Ascendant. Creating a Natal Chart using your birth time & location when you were born will give this information. You will need your birth hour,minute AM or PM - Your birth City,State & Country and of course your Date of Birth - Month,Day,Year. Once you have that about yourself you can look at where every planet etc. was when you was born...then if you know another persons birth info. you can do a more accurate compatibility between yourself & another person. Make a free account at astro.com (you can choose which language options at the top right hand corner.) And create your very own personal charts - this will give you insight into what Sun,Moon,Ascendant etc. astro.com is a good place to start learning about your signs and chart

Astrology has always amazed me , so thanks for that link souldreamer :) Gonna check that out!

I came across another fun quiz: Which Animal Totem are you ?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/639016/which-animal-spirit-totem-are-you

Same as yours MJJLaugh ! :giggle: The Owl.

Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness.
You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

On a quick note: I was reading this book the other day , and the chapter I was reading was telling about two sisters that were doing some shopping , after a while there without finding the clothes they were looking for , they gave up and decided to do a quick visit to the music store which was called Harmony Hut lol , just thought to share it with you for obvious reasons lol

Hope you're having a good time :hug: :hug:

^ Harmony Hut :giggle: And hey, if you're cold, wanna trade places? I've been dying in oppressive heat in the Land Without Air Conditioning now for 3 weeks :heat: Oh, to be cold, just for five blessed minutes...

I had a MJ-related dream last night: I met Katherine, Michael's mom, and I started telling her all enthusiastically about my discovery of Michael, how much he means to me and my DVDs, CDs and Books. She just sat there smiling gently with such a loving look in her eyes. She's a very special lady, reminds me of my own mother. I also told her in my dream about the magical thing of the drawing of the key and my earlier dream of a key. There were a bunch of people surrounding her, all sitting at a poolside, but I did not pay attention to their faces.
Then later, I had another dream, not Michael related, and I saw two persons ( mother and a tiny boy-infant) lying at the bottom of a pool. It didn't look good so without hesitation I dove into the water and rescued them both!

Aww lovely dream bout mrs jackson :D she is deinately a beautiful lady .
I have always considered her kind of like a second mother, even though we have never met- she sure is a mother figure to me in a way.

Your Result

1065338044_temswolves.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf.
Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos.
You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens.

Wish there was a little bit more info on this. So now I'm just a doormat or what? :p

I have sooo much to catch up on! Sorry if I haven't posted on any of the conversations. Been hectic, and now that I have a day off I can catch up a bit. Love the Totem animal test. I took at and this is what I got.

Your soul is bound to the Eleventh and final Totem, Trinity: The White Stag.
Trinity appears as a white, antlered deer. She embodies beauty, style, charisma, and grace. She is associated with the color white, the season of spring, and the element of fire. Her downfall is vanity.
You are most compatible with Doves and Snakes.

Pretty cool. I like little tests like these. Probably not accurate, but still fun on a boring day.:D

I still feel like I am so far away from Michael. Like I honestly feel alone.:( Like I used to feel little things here and there, but for a while..I have just been feeling left behind. Hopefully the feeling will come back? Is this unhealthy? I can honestly openly talk about my true feelings in this Harmony Hut. The rest of the world would think we're a bit crazy. I'm glad you all are here.

Your not crazy for feeling that way cyber, i have been feeling the same too.
I've been feeling so lost now that hes gone that i have brought a this is it first annivasry wall memorbilla thingy, so that i can have mj in my world somehow.

Hey everyone,
thanks for all the lovely wishes :) I'm flying home tomorrow!
I hope you're all doing well?
I came across this video and I thought y'all would like it:

EDIT: it's not a conspiracy one, lol, just in case you thought so from the title!

That is...not RIGHT to do to a girl. :wild:....................:doh:

Girls check this out:

What's your religious philosophy? :

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourreligiousphilosophyquiz/

I took the quiz and it says I'm a Believer, but two things : hardly any of the questions had an answer that applied closely to me, so I had to choose some answer and I also don't like what it says for a Believer, I'm not like that at all. ( Believing that religion is right for everyone! Pfff! I believe that living life to the fullest, daring to look at yourself, getting to know yourself in order to lose that Ego or Higher Self, growing and learning and thereby evolving, perhaps growing spiritually is what is good for everyone, not that everyone wants to live their life like that and I respect that too. I respect differences and try to learn from them, and if not learn, then at least be open-minded. I want to embrace the world and the people in it, not judging them and pushing them away for not being like me.)
Okay, sorry for this little rant!

I have sooo much to catch up on! Sorry if I haven't posted on any of the conversations. Been hectic, and now that I have a day off I can catch up a bit. Love the Totem animal test. I took at and this is what I got.

Your soul is bound to the Eleventh and final Totem, Trinity: The White Stag.
Trinity appears as a white, antlered deer. She embodies beauty, style, charisma, and grace. She is associated with the color white, the season of spring, and the element of fire. Her downfall is vanity.
You are most compatible with Doves and Snakes.

Pretty cool. I like little tests like these. Probably not accurate, but still fun on a boring day.:D

I still feel like I am so far away from Michael. Like I honestly feel alone.:( Like I used to feel little things here and there, but for a while..I have just been feeling left behind. Hopefully the feeling will come back? Is this unhealthy? I can honestly openly talk about my true feelings in this Harmony Hut. The rest of the world would think we're a bit crazy. I'm glad you all are here.

Hi CyberJackson I too feel alone and lost sometimes even though I know deep down inside that we are never alone. Maybe it's an idea to formulate out loud what you need and want ? There is always an answer! I hope you are feeling less depressed now than a couple of weeks ago ? If you do, do you want to talk about it ? Nothing is strange here and we all want to feel loved and uniquely special, especially in Michael's eyes, and you know what ? I think we already are to him! He's smiling and crying happy tears because we are here in the Harmony Hut, investigating a lot of things about life and death and the meaning of life, learning and growing, while keeping his memory alive in our hearts, and I truly believe he knows this at some level and it is making him happy, because it means that despite the hardships of his life, and all he suffered, he persevered and we, the devotees recognize that quality in him and love him more for it. After Michael's transition so many people were lost, missing something, and what do you do when you miss something ? You start to look for it and anything to fill up that hole of emptiness inside us. The most important thing for me is that he's my inspiration and a guiding light of where I want to go with my life. A beacon in the night. Because of that unique quality in him that reminds me of the Angel of Light inside me that is just a tiny little spark and is patiently biding her time to grow into this big, bold flame. For that it needs Light and Love. Michael is my catalyst, changing me from the inside, for the better and even though I know I'm still learning and not even halfway there yet, I'm so thankful for the reminder, for the awakening, despite all the pain and heartache and river of tears I cried in the past year. I wish he would still be here with us, and with his children especially but being a spirit-being he can touch all of our lives, that is the magic, that is the miracle!

Hey everyone,

Hi Neeve Have a safe flight home and I can't wait to hear your stories! That video is just so beautiful, it made me :cry:. Thanks for posting it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was sort of whiney-needy, asking Michael to visit me, give me signs anything!!
( Sorry Michael, I know I should Keep the Faith!) Today I went to a site where you can do stichomancy. It's like Ipodmancy but then with all sorts of texts ( Bible, drama, comedy, literature, History, fables, etc).I asked my question and clicked on "fables" and the answer was a text from The Oz, mentioning the ScareCrow! The text made no sense to me in relation to my question but it put a smile on my face because of the Michael-connection.

Another thing: I work at a subscription agent, where we enter and update all sorts of publications for institutional subscribers. Usually they are in the Scientific, Medical, Technical, Law and Business area and totally boring titles too, or titles that make no sense and I have no idea what it's about sometimes.
But get this: lately I always come across Music and Dance and Film/Movies titles, and they remind me of Michael and put a smile on my face! It brightens my sometimes dull day at the office ( if I'm not goofing off with colleagues, something I love to do, maybe a litlle too much)

EDIT: it's not a conspiracy one, lol, just in case you thought so from the title!

Hi Harmony Hut :heart: How's everyone today? We've had some mega thunderstorms today. At least that means it's no longer 90 degrees in the living room. :dancin: (No, now it's just 83 and humid :rolleyes: :lol:)

Early this morning I know I had some MJ-themed dreams, but of course, like usual lately, I can't remember :doh: Later I was dreaming that I was sent directly here from the other side, with full knowledge and memories from there, to be a guardian for some special someone who the world needed. I can't grasp who this was, like just some average person. I wasn't ME in this dream, but kind of someone else, like a good terminator, sent to protect someone. They were said to be the 'Last Scion (descendant) of Christ'. I had some hard-dive looking device that was a weapon. When a key-type thing was placed in it, some dark liquid would move into another chamber and then... kabammm... all the bad guys who'd come as assassins would be disintegrated, but the Last Scion wouldn't be harmed. Thing is, I would also get tossed back to the other side, so it was imperative this wasn't set off by accident. Weird dream. I felt generally calm and wise and on my mission, but also very aware of its importance and dedicated, having to be hyper-vigilant at all times, which wasn't necessarily fun. When I woke up I wondered if this related to recent convos about Jesus ... the last "descendant" of Christ, so maybe not by blood, but some other way. Don't know.

I got Self-Discoverer too, but like MJJLaugh said, most of the answers weren't things I could say I believe anyway, lol.

Your not crazy for feeling that way cyber, i have been feeling the same too. I've been feeling so lost now that hes gone that i have brought a this is it first annivasry wall memorbilla thingy, so that i can have mj in my world somehow.
:hug: to Cyberjackson & 8701Girl :hug: I read something recently and can't remember where it was (I keep spacing things like this, or not remembering if I read something for real or in a dream, sooo weird :doh:) about connecting to loved ones on the other side with JOY and LOVE and I just shook my head yes :yes:, because it's so right from my experience too. There are these moments when JOY exists, like lying back with headphones blasting Speechless and just feeling the HAPPY part of what this does for you and letting go of sadness, just feeling the LOVE... those are moments I can feel close to Michael whenever I want. I know you can't force emotions, but if it's possible to let go and drift on that vibe, you can feel him in your heart. There's really something to that.And Michael's always there, as are our guides and everyone we know now and knew in other lives... we're all connected by consciousness :heart: I love what MJJLaugh wrote in reply as well! Totally.

Hey everyone,
LOL, that's what I thought from the title at first. Fony blocked it, but I got it through a proxy. Nice :angel: Oh, and have safe travels! Crazy that it's been that long already. Time flies!

Hi Harmony Hut :heart: How's everyone today? We've had some mega thunderstorms today. At least that means it's no longer 90 degrees in the living room. :dancin: (No, now it's just 83 and humid :rolleyes: :lol:)

Early this morning I know I had some MJ-themed dreams, but of course, like usual lately, I can't remember :doh: Later I was dreaming that I was sent directly here from the other side, with full knowledge and memories from there, to be a guardian for some special someone who the world needed. I can't grasp who this was, like just some average person. I wasn't ME in this dream, but kind of someone else, like a good terminator, sent to protect someone. They were said to be the 'Last Scion (descendant) of Christ'. I had some hard-dive looking device that was a weapon. When a key-type thing was placed in it, some dark liquid would move into another chamber and then... kabammm... all the bad guys who'd come as assassins would be disintegrated, but the Last Scion wouldn't be harmed. Thing is, I would also get tossed back to the other side, so it was imperative this wasn't set off by accident. Weird dream. I felt generally calm and wise and on my mission, but also very aware of its importance and dedicated, having to be hyper-vigilant at all times, which wasn't necessarily fun. When I woke up I wondered if this related to recent convos about Jesus ... the last "descendant" of Christ, so maybe not by blood, but some other way. Don't know.

This is an interesting dream. I think that everything we dream ultimately relates back to ourselves and where we stand in our path of development or conscious awareness. So, imagine what it means for you, to be all the people you dreamed about, like aspects of our soul that need to be nurtured and protected, and having the key in hand to do so or not, with all the consequences to the actions taken, be it on purpose or by accident. And you know where you stand and what you need to do, or not, because you felt very calm and wise on your mission, aware and dedicated. That's the way to go, I would say! :angel:

BTW - We're having rain and thunderstorms here too, loving it, because now I can clean my house again ( skipped it altogether last weekend = too hot! Too bloody hot!)

I got that too. :)

Hey everyone,

Great video. For once it's a tribute video that doesn't make me want to cry. Well put together. :) Have safe travels home.

Well, I've been watching way too much negative stuff these past few days, news, youtube, MJ stuff, ect. It was really affecting me badly. The other day I woke up really anxiety ridden. I need to get away from all this. This exactly the reason I stopped watching mainstream news a while back. Anyone else have that, where what is happening in the world just takes a toll on your emotions?

Hey girls!

Good to see you back in here, girl! I'm so sorry you feel that way. I'm gonna go with what MJJLaugh said, and also know you can always PM/FB message me. Big massive fat hugs to you. :huggy:

He's smiling and crying happy tears because we are here in the Harmony Hut, investigating a lot of things about life and death and the meaning of life, learning and growing, while keeping his memory alive in our hearts, and I truly believe he knows this at some level and it is making him happy, because it means that despite the hardships of his life, and all he suffered, he persevered and we, the devotees recognize that quality in him and love him more for it. After Michael's transition so many people were lost, missing something, and what do you do when you miss something ? You start to look for it and anything to fill up that hole of emptiness inside us. The most important thing for me is that he's my inspiration and a guiding light of where I want to go with my life. A beacon in the night. Because of that unique quality in him that reminds me of the Angel of Light inside me that is just a tiny little spark and is patiently biding her time to grow into this big, bold flame. For that it needs Light and Love. Michael is my catalyst, changing me from the inside, for the better and even though I know I'm still learning and not even halfway there yet, I'm so thankful for the reminder, for the awakening, despite all the pain and heartache and river of tears I cried in the past year. I wish he would still be here with us, and with his children especially but being a spirit-being he can touch all of our lives, that is the magic, that is the miracle!
Preach it, sistah! :punk:

Last edited:
MJJLaugh - lol, I totally get that. I haven't really done a dang thing now for 3 weeks. It's just too hot and there is nothing around here at all that's air-conditioned, so it's heat 24/7. It's like, no exercise, no cooked food, no housekeeping, geez. So sick of it. I also realized I can't think for poo either, like there's no mental motivation really. Do you get like that too? There were things I wanted to write this month and I've done nothing :no:

CaptainEOLove - Yes, sometimes what's going on in the world can turn me into a total nervous wreck! There comes a point when you're going through a sensitive stage anyway and then there's all this sh*t on the news and people bitching at each other and on and on and it's like... SCREAM. I guess that's the time for the slow MJ songs playlist, a cup of chamomile tea and lots of sleep to recover.

MrsMusic - Freaky about that dream on the train! I'd take it like you said, like the ending or 'death' of a phase.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wanted to share something that happened last night. We were watching a nice newer broadcast of HIStory Tour Copenhagen and there was one point in it and I can't even remember WHEN it was exactly that I just... saw/felt/knew something about/with Michael on a different level. It may have been during Billie Jean? Gosh, can't remember. :smilerolleyes: Michael had been dancing all out and then he stood there for some seconds, still moving to the beat and when I looked at him all I saw was total peace. The music was going, crowd screaming and I could see this amazing stillness in him that seriously gave me a moment of awe. All I could think of was this passage from 'Dancing the Dream':
I throw my head back and a swirling nebula says, "Fast now, twirl!"
Grinning, ducking my head for balance, I start to spin as wildly as I can. This is my favorite
dance, because it contains a secret. The faster I twirl, the more I am still inside. My dance is all
motion without, all silence within. As much as I love to make music, it's the unheard music that
never dies. And silence is my real dance, though it never moves. It stands aside, my
choreographer of grace, and blesses each finger and toe.​
Really, it might not sound so profound at the moment, but it was. If not profound, just beautiful to recognize. It's like I was there, in some knowing, feeling at that moment it was the ultimate om for him... the quiet, the all, the one, the knowing ... silence, peace, wanting for nothing, just being. And my next thought was , "And now God shoots right back through and..." *dancing*... It was like witnessing the channeling from inside, from a new viewpoint. It was really something special. Hope that makes some sense. :angel:

P.S. I'd like to figure out, of course, where that is in the show because it would be nice to share, but I'm kind of guessing that it may be one of those "had to be there" moments. Do you know what I mean? I may watch the same clip again and 'just' see Michael moving to the beat. Perhaps I experienced what I did because of my mindstate. ... Edit: Yeah, I just watched B.J. again and scanned through some other parts... I have no idea where it was. I guess it doesn't matter. It was a connection in the moment.

Last edited:

I wanted to share something that happened last night. We were watching a nice new broadcast of HIStory Tour Copenhagen ("Channel 5" version, from wherever that is) and there was one point in it and I can't even remember WHEN it was exactly that I just... saw/felt/knew something about/with Michael on a different level. It may have been during Billie Jean? Gosh, can't remember. :smilerolleyes: Michael had been dancing all out and then he stood there for some seconds, still moving to the beat and when I looked at him all I saw was total peace. The music was going, crowd screaming and I could see this amazing stillness in him that seriously gave me a moment of awe. All I could think of was this passage from 'Dancing the Dream':
I throw my head back and a swirling nebula says, "Fast now, twirl!"
Grinning, ducking my head for balance, I start to spin as wildly as I can. This is my favorite
dance, because it contains a secret. The faster I twirl, the more I am still inside. My dance is all
motion without, all silence within. As much as I love to make music, it's the unheard music that
never dies. And silence is my real dance, though it never moves. It stands aside, my
choreographer of grace, and blesses each finger and toe.​
Really, it might not sound so profound at the moment, but it was. If not profound, just beautiful to recognize. It's like I was there, in some knowing, feeling at that moment it was the ultimate om for him... the quiet, the all, the one, the knowing ... silence, peace, wanting for nothing, just being. And my next thought was , "And now God shoots right back through and..." *dancing*... It was like witnessing the channeling from inside, from a new viewpoint. It was really something special. Hope that makes some sense. :angel:

P.S. I'd like to figure out, of course, where that is in the show because it would be nice to share, but I'm kind of guessing that it may be one of those "had to be there" moments. Do you know what I mean? I may watch the same clip again and 'just' see Michael moving to the beat. Perhaps I experienced what I did because of my mindstate.

You summed up my 6/25 MLP experience in about one sentence. Yes, makes total sense. :agree:

You summed up my 6/25 MLP experience in about one sentence. Yes, makes total sense. :agree:
Cool :angel: I feel like there wasn't MLP in June :( It didn't work out for me, there with all the people who didn't seem to care what time it was, and then I was too annoyed and uncentered to focus. Argh. I feel my last MLP was in May. Can't wait until the 25th now. I hope conditions work out well :heart:

Was dorking around earlier and put a couple of pics together into one. (I'm not capable of art from scatch, lol.) It was originally blue, but I made it purple because I've been thinking a lot the past couple of days about the "violet ray". Had to make MJ watercolor since the wings already were. Just thought I'd share it since it's kinda quiet in here today ;)

MichaelAngelMITMvioletraydb.png

Last edited:
:hug: to Cyberjackson & 8701Girl :hug: I read something recently and can't remember where it was (I keep spacing things like this, or not remembering if I read something for real or in a dream, sooo weird :doh:) about connecting to loved ones on the other side with JOY and LOVE and I just shook my head yes :yes:, because it's so right from my experience too. There are these moments when JOY exists, like lying back with headphones blasting Speechless and just feeling the HAPPY part of what this does for you and letting go of sadness, just feeling the LOVE... those are moments I can feel close to Michael whenever I want. I know you can't force emotions, but if it's possible to let go and drift on that vibe, you can feel him in your heart. There's really something to that.And Michael's always there, as are our guides and everyone we know now and knew in other lives... we're all connected by consciousness :heart: I love what MJJLaugh wrote in reply as well! Totally.

Aww i :heart: speechless! I listen to it all the time in my mums car and ur right, it does give u a warm happy feeling everytime u hear it.

Nothing going on here. Michael has pretty much made his "quarterly visit" -- usually lasts a week or so before he's off to do his other work. I know he'll pop up now and then for check-ups, though. Until then... I miss him already... even though his presense is still lingering a little bit... and will for just a little while longer. *sigh*

I took the quiz and it says I'm a Believer, but two things : hardly any of the questions had an answer that applied closely to me, so I had to choose some answer and I also don't like what it says for a Believer, I'm not like that at all. ( Believing that religion is right for everyone! Pfff! I believe that living life to the fullest, daring to look at yourself, getting to know yourself in order to lose that Ego or Higher Self, growing and learning and thereby evolving, perhaps growing spiritually is what is good for everyone, not that everyone wants to live their life like that and I respect that too. I respect differences and try to learn from them, and if not learn, then at least be open-minded. I want to embrace the world and the people in it, not judging them and pushing them away for not being like me.)
Okay, sorry for this little rant!

Yeah... I took the quiz, too, and didn't have a choice but to choose answers I would so-so relate to. I'm a "live and let live" typa' person. Quiz said I was a believer, though.

Good night, Harmony Hut!! :heart:

I miss Michael so much that it's crazy. It just breaks my heart in pieces.

TheOriginalPYT, I spent so long just staring at your signature. :cry: That girl from moonwalker looks to be somewhere between the age of 8-12 and I became a fan when I was 8 or 9. :wub:

I miss Michael so much that it's crazy. It just breaks my heart in pieces.

TheOriginalPYT, I spent so long just staring at your signature. :cry: That girl from moonwalker looks to be somewhere between the age of 8-12 and I became a fan when I was 8 or 9. :wub:

:heart: AAAAaawwwww... I know how you feel, hun. I told Michael that this animation/video clip is very, very special to me because it means I am forever holding him, just like the little girl I was when I first started listening to and watching Michael on MTV. I was about 4-5 years old when that all began, so you can imagine how I feel staring at this gif for minutes on end. I told Michael to keep it with him always... wherever he may be at the time... until his return... :cry:

:angel:​

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I havent been able to follow you on all the dreams and such, this thread moves so fast and everytime I sit down to read through, something just comes up....but today I dropped by coz im drowned in so many feelings....just need to get it out and share....

you know, for some reason when I think of Michael being where he is now, in a beautiful peaceful place,I always imagine him the way he looked in the MTV 10th anniversary performance, where he did Black or White and Will you be there.....for some reason I always go back to that image in my head...sitting under a big beautiful tree right in the middle of a flowery meadow...with a stream close by....ooh he looked amazingly beautiful during that performance, just so speechlessly so purely beautiful, just takes my breath away everytime when I see it....

..and today I happen to surf into that performance on youtube..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxKvN44wGqg

just when Will You Be there started, the very first chorale interlude began, i had goodebumps all over me, it kinda gave me this indescribable feeling ....and Michael looked so graceful, and he shone like never before, just like an angel....just the way I imagined him in "heaven", at the very humble ending with his tears coming down his cheeks, his words, his pain, his joy....and I looked outside my window and I saw this big tree I told you about.....it was a feeling out of this world.
Then I read more about the song "Will You Be there", and it says Michael wrote it while sitting in a tree at his Neverland, reading that gave me more chills, coz my tree outside my window, is my Michael.

anyway just had to share that with you.......how do you imagine him in heaven? what is he wearing? how does his hair looks like?

hope you all are doing very well....much L.O.V.E. to you!

Back