Merged: Psychics channel Michael

I have been picking up a scent recently @ my house. Its happened a few times
and i really want to believe thats it Michael. The scent has a musky/spicey hint
to it, but it does smell nice. It definitely is a male scent and i do not live with a
man, as i am on my own. Could this have been him do you think?. Or if it wasn't
him, it could well have been a spirit/guide. Has anyone else ever smelled cologne
in their house?.

I have had that happen too. I suddenly smelled Bal a Versailles while I wasn't wearing it, nor had I been wearing that scent. So yes, it could have been Michael!

--------

Yesterday I had some extraordinary happen. I was with a friend at a birthday party for our Beloved Michael. I explained to her how I thought that Michael was ridiculed and persecuted because of his Light. People felt threatened by it. Hours later, when I got home I asked another friend to do an Angel card reading for me with messages from Michael. She didn't know about our discussions of that day. Much to my surprise Michael had the same message for me: that if I was treated badly it was because people felt threatened by my Light. He also told me that I get on very well with children and it would be good for me to work with children. I do connect with children easily and I would love to work with children.

Amazing huh ?

Hi MJJ Laugh i totally understand what you have said and i understand about the light.
It means that people are not on your way of understanding. Its frustrating when people
do not understand you. They will put you down, laugh, snigger and make fun of you. I
was picked on @ high school. I guess maybe its because i was a bit different to some
@ school. I was always quiet, i still am a bit, but i am now learning to speak out more.

I have been made fun of many times in my life, but I try not to let it bother me because you know, it says more about the other person than about me. I'm sorry to hear Andrea that you were picked on in high school. Good of you to speak up more!
What I try to do is to love and respect people equally. So I'm not phased by success or status or how many cars someone has. I'm impressed when someone inspires me to be greater than I thought I could be, someone like Michael, :heart:

Today i'm feeling sad. I feel this way sometimes if i am thinking about him too much.
Part of me feels he is still alive and an other part of me feels he has passed on. I have
talked to some fans who believe he is still alive and they think he will make a return.
Its heartbreaking to think if he was still alive after 2 years. But i don't really know what
to believe anymore. Sometimes i wish i can just move on from Michael because my heart
aches too much, but its hard. What about some of the fans who have experienced Michael
after death and mediums who have chaneled his spirit?. Then how can he be alive then?.
I am not sure if it is possible to chanel someone if they are still alive. Is it possible does
anyone know?.

Today i'm feeling sad. I feel this way sometimes if i am thinking about him too much.
Part of me feels he is still alive and an other part of me feels he has passed on. I have
talked to some fans who believe he is still alive and they think he will make a return.
Its heartbreaking to think if he was still alive after 2 years. But i don't really know what
to believe anymore. Sometimes i wish i can just move on from Michael because my heart
aches too much, but its hard. What about some of the fans who have experienced Michael
after death and mediums who have chaneled his spirit?. Then how can he be alive then?.
I am not sure if it is possible to chanel someone if they are still alive. Is it possible does
anyone know?.

That's a really interesting question. I've heard that twins can connect with each other eg if one is in some kind of trouble; very unwell for example. It may be that 'live' connection requires very extreme circumstances, and / or 'extreme closeness' between the people involved. I've never experienced it myself...except just the usual type of occurrence when two people start to say the same thing at the same time..but I think that is more just due to 'thinking alike'.
I wonder if anyone here has ever connected with anyone 'live', and can shed some light on the question?

Has anyone seen these books and know what it's all about? And thoughts?

http://www.outofbodytravel.org/reviews/michaeljacksonreviews.html

I read the first one only and have no need for the other ones. Author is a devout Catholic (I got no problem with that- I am somewhat Catholic, but guilt trips don't work on me), who will present you her experiences (that I don't necessarily doubt) through that lens and that lens only.
I'm sure other people love that series, I only read one.

It also would have been beneficial to separate her personal views on his songs and music from what she describes as 'mystical experiences'. (author also insists on the term "mystic" as anything else aka "channeling" would severely clash with her religious convictions- so if you're not interested in the author's personal conflicts about anything of obvious esoteric nature, you might find yourself skipping a lot)
I like reading her experiences, I couldn't have possibly cared any less for her personal, religiously motivated opinions on songs like "Dangerous".

I'm sure though she has found her intended audience for whom these books work very well.

Yesterday 05:44 PM in its own thread...

ok So this morning i had an MJ dream But it wasn't a normal one... Im Going to tell you how it went.

So im at Neverland playing and i was. But the strange thing was instead of guests it was MJ From every ERA since Thriller. I was on the Ferris Wheel with Bad Era MJ, Then i was Swimming for a while and lost Bad Era MJ and decided to walk around. I ended up in the main house at neverland. Some girls were in Michael's bedroom and i walked in and they dropped everything they were doing. some had hats and jackets, There was Tatiana and this blond reporter woman she was telling her about a kiss with Michael in the hall way. I left the room to go find Bad Era Michael and bring him back but i couldn't find him so i went back to the room. I was kneeling on the floor by his bed and the girls were surrounding the bed and talking when i saw him pass the window. He looked in and i yelled "Hes back from Tour." Well Tatiana and the blond reporter ran out of the room and Michael caught them Gave them a piece of his mind and they were gone. He then came into the room and we (the girls and i) decided to leave. He stopped me at the door and told me to stay. The next thing i remember was we left the main house and went to a bouncy house. Far out away from the Neverland and..... Well.... The dream took a rather intimate turn. But then All of the MJ Era's was there and it just turned out great but odd. lol

Ok so What do you think? This is my first MJ dream in a LONG time. Aside from seeing his eyes yesterday morning.

I feel Blanket is missing his father. The other evening, shortly after i'd gotten into bed i sensed
that he was upset. Its as if i could hear him crying out for his daddy. I feel that Blanket is open
to spirit and i read somewhere that he has seen his father. I sent all 3 of MJ's children love.

Merry Christmas to you Dear Michael, in your world.
Love to all the children. xxx

Happy New Year Michael. Let's hope more people will become more enlightened this year.

Hello :) Any real psychics inhere? I mean not just people having impression of channelling or something, but real psychics as in knowing for a fact it's not an impression.

Hello :) Any real psychics inhere? I mean not just people having impression of channelling or something, but real psychics as in knowing for a fact it's not an impression.

Yes, .......but no I'm not 'in contact with Michael'! I don't know anyone who can contact someone 'at will'. I do think that one can be contacted but not from your own choice. I would not have 'chosen' my experience.

Yes, .......but no I'm not 'in contact with Michael'! I don't know anyone who can contact someone 'at will'. I do think that one can be contacted but not from your own choice. I would not have 'chosen' my experience.

I knew someone who apparently could.

I haven't been reading this thread for a long time... I remember how I loved this thread when it was still active and running, I used to lurk here a lot and read about all the wonderful experiences people had. I wasn't that active writer, but I had some dreams about Michael myself, too, and sometimes I wrote about them in here as well.

I don't know why, but for a week or so this thread has been on my mind a lot. And now I finally decided to see if I can find this thread again. Sad to see there's not so much going on nowadays :( I wish I would have some Michael-related experiences still these days, but it seems that now I have kinda "lost" it... :( It makes me sad. Maybe it's because my life has been so hectic lately that I have somehow turned down my spiritual side, unintentionally. Maybe I should try to meditate or something, to get "in touch" with my spiritual self again. I really miss my dreams about Michael.

Has someone else been going through the same?

Reactions: Bee
There are some small things, like I was watching cat videos on youtube, then I suddenly saw an animated video of nutcracker among the suggested videos.

Some days ago I got a song on my mind I hadn´t heard for many years.
I love you,I do I do I do I do.
It can be explained that it´s one of ABBAs songs and I had been listening to some of their songs lately.
I thought it was a song I could dedicate to Michael.
When I went to the bus after work a car passed and I heard a piece of one of Michaels songs
"I love the way that you hold me,I love the way that you love me"

For me it´s rare to hear Michael´s music from another car than mine and if they play something it use to be his greatest hits

I asked Michael for a sign when I went home by bus the other day.
It was cloudy but you could see glimses of the sun and some rain came.
I thought the sign could be a rainbow and I said I promise to write about it later.

I didn´t see a rainbow, it wasn´t much sun and I thought I asked for the impossible.
Then I saw something, just the beginning of the rainbow, the foot.
It wasn`t high, it could hide behind a house or a grove of trees.
But it was there.

I recently watched the videos with medium Bonnie Vent posted on the first page.
I think I´m openminded but I don´t believe her at all.

I didn´t know where to post this so this thread will have to do
Yesterday I went to red cross secondhand shop with some things.
Among the pictures there was a picture of Michael from thrillertime , I found a video "save Willy" and some Narnia books.
I bought the video and books and when I just had payed for it there was a young man who came with Michael´s picture and said theres no price on this but I suppose it´s not expensive.
5 crowns said the man in the cashier, ok you can have 10 said the man.
I wonder what he´s going to do with it.
I saw he had a company car, I think I´ll visit the shop later.
(They sell food, not things)

401482_445844502135058_74381910_n.jpg

I had a dream about Michael. (If this is in the wrong place please let me know)
Michael had the afro look, we were at his house. I got to meet Mrs. Jackson, she told me the rules of being a JW, what is is and what is not allowed, I listened and noded "yes" to let her know that I understand what she had said. Michael took me to his room, it was a mess,one of his sibling got mad at him, saying that he should have his room clean next time a guest comes over.

Michael then apologized for it, I told him that I didn't mind. We had lunch and talked, he sensed that I was nevous and kept asking me if I was ok, I told him I was. He gave me a huge smile. :blush: He almost kissed me, he got nervous and didn't do it. I think this was Michael's way of trying to calm me down because I've been under so much stress and have had a lack of sleep. He's keeping an eye on me. :)

Last edited:
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I think you really should think twice about believing these things are really coming from Michael Jackson. Now I know not all of you are Catholic or Christian (there are many beliefs represented here), but here is a handy guide from the Catholic point of view about dealing with these kind of things:

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/catholicteaching/privaterevelation/apparitions.htm

It turns out that the devil and his angels are the greatest MJ impersonators ever, and can use their superior knowledge and trickery to fool anyone. In case you were fooled by something, here's what St. Augustine says:

60. It is more important to be able to discern and tell when Satan transforms himself as an angel of light, lest by this deception he should seduce us into harmful acts. For, when he deceives the corporeal senses, and does not thereby turn the mind from that true and right judgment by which one leads the life of faith, there is no danger to religion. Or if, feigning himself to be good, he does or says things that would fit the character of the good angels, even if then we believe him good, the error is neither dangerous nor fatal to the Christian faith. But when, by these alien wiles, he begins to lead us into his own ways, then great vigilance is required to recognize him and not follow after. But how few men are there who are able to avoid his deadly stratagems, unless God guides and preserves them! Yet the very difficulty of this business is useful in this respect: it shows that no man should rest his hopes in himself, nor one man in another, but all who are God’s should cast their hopes on him. And that this latter is obviously the best course for us no pious man would deny.

So it seems that it's not necessarily a sin to encounter or be fooled by it unless you intentionally went out to consult spirits or mediums, etc., having understood this.

It doesn't mean everything in your dreams is a lie. The devil knows what really happened when Michael died, and all the basic facts and secrets of his life. The devil may have revealed some of this hidden knowledge (in Latin, "occultus"), or he could lie.

It doesn't mean you can't hope that Michael is in heaven. Even though you can't be sure, lots of psalms suggest he'll be rewarded greatly. Wisdom 5, Psalm 37. It's just that you really don't "need" to know. Ask any widow who ever lived; people deal with such painful things every day. But blessed are they who mourn. Psalm 69 is awesome for anyone who still misses MJ. God gives us these tools to help us get through life.

It doesn't mean that I know for sure that it wasn't really Michael, for anything is possible with God. It's just the Catholic Church, the folks who have been studying these things for millennia, says it probably wasn't him.

Also, demonic possession like in the movies is a completely different thing which you can look up. Everyday people have been fighting our battles with the devil all throughout history, and these battles are for making us stronger.

I feel it's important to say what I feel about this, and you can ignore me if you don't like it. Now, God alone deserves first place, but, knowing the audience here, can you imagine what a tragedy it would be if Michael was waiting to greet you in Heaven but you missed the mark because this drew you away? Think about it. I promise you, with the power of just a little bit of additional self-denial and charity/L.O.V.E. (deny yourself and take up your cross), God will set you on the path to all the hope and consolations you need.

Just My Opinion…

P.S. For what it's worth (sorry about the dubious source)…

http://community.beliefnet.com/salcia/blog/2009/07/26/michael_jacksons_miracle_a_sick_fan__cured

Just to point out, the linked article is 100% tabloid garbage, not true. It is, however, the kind of miracle we ought to be looking for.

Last edited:
I have often prayed to the Angels and Saint to release Ethan in Alabama who was abducted and held hostage by yet another delusional terrorist in Alabama. I revisited my Rosary, held it. Every day and night I have asked St.Michael to intercede on his behalf.
Countless people prayed for his safe return...

The little boy is now safe with his parents. What a relief. And again I thank the Angels and Saints who stood by his side. We are never truly alone. And I thank those who freed the little one, what an incredible job.

Aaaah, the apologetics. They sometimes forget that particularly Catholicism has great roots in its mystical traditions...mysticism is the root of the tree.
You can decorate the branches with dogma all you want, forget to water the roots and soon you'll have a dying tree.

I also find it rather dangerous to condemn what would be completely normal for our brother and sisters of Hindu creed. Siddhis ("hearing things far away" etc) are considered the leaving behind of pain causing IGNORANCE by gaining KNOWLEDGE, something that has always been embraced by Christian Gnostics.

Dominus tecum,

A fellow mystic who still attends Mass

Last edited:
Back