Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

More guests than members...please people think before you post link on the main board.

:)

how can u love hollywood tonight ? they just destroyed one of the best MJ songs ever with some guy that sounds totaly GAY talkin in the song!!!!!!!
instead of the bridge ,which is always the best we have some gay guy talkin!
OMG its a shame mike didnt finish the song!

and its not autotune,but some other similar thing...like in heaven can wait!

Aaa forget billie jean, hollywood tonight baby !The album itself ANSWERS and TALK LOUD to the non-believers ears if they r deaf let them be then they r not worthy period !

how can u love hollywood tonight ? they just destroyed one of the best MJ songs ever with some guy that sounds totaly GAY talkin in the song!!!!!!!
instead of the bridge ,which is always the best we have some gay guy talkin!
OMG its a shame mike didnt finish the song!

and its not autotune,but some other similar thing...like in heaven can wait!

Ummm...You know that this "gay guy talkin" is MJ?

Omg and the whistle at the end of hollywood tonight. I cant help myself than to whistle with the song! Its so good

It's Tarryl lol.
His nephew. Guy from 3T.

He's credited in the song for the spoken parts.

I'm trying to resist listening to it... but I have it sitting there on my desktop. I don't know whether to wait 'til I get the CD or not.

ME TOO!

Ahh! The anticipation is killing me, and your guys' comments make it even harder!

Do we have a support group for us who try to resist the leaks? :lol:

Yes, there is a support group! :lol: it's in this section somewhere... I've listened to the snippets of all the songs...Just nothing in full, besides HMH, Another Day (I cracked :mello:) and Breaking News....I haven't even heard MTS yet...

Oh well, I'm sorry then...

But Monster is extremely overproduced!

Ummm...You know that this "gay guy talkin" is MJ?

ARE U CRAZY!!!!???
this is the bridge! when mike was suppose to sing...and they didnt have vocals....u can hear only 1 verse repeating in the whole song!

u serious ????

WAAAT?!?
The album leaked already??
I will not, and can not, must resist. :mello: Wtf, how did this happen? :lol:

Temptations, this board has been full of temptations lately. :lol: I'll just watch the Oprah show today, and hold off til' it comes out later. :( But reading all these posts is making me excited.

Back